gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

*YOU THINK I AM AN IDIOT, YOU THINK I WOULD FOLLOW. WELL GUESS WHAT, FUCK YOU!!!!

Then with a roar GF jumped infront of the piteful human and used her awesome strength to knock a tree onto it, crushing it's legs.

*TAKE THAT YOU BASTARD. I HOPE WE KILL YOU SLOWLY, TRYING TO KILL ME WITH MY BACK TURNED. I AM GOING TO USE MY SPECIAL BREED CHESTBURSTERS TO KILL YOU SLOWLY AND I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU ARE AWAKE FOR IT.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

She laughed it was a hollow laugh "you think i'm afraid of you bitch" she slowly proped herself up "my men have already gotten away and their going to glass here, my only regret is i wont be alive to see it CODENAME: DOOMSDAY" she said through a com channel "see you in hell..." she coughed up blood but it wasn't human blood it was predator blood

OOC: we are on earth and you are trapped under a tree...........

OOC: i edited that and it's an open line channel meaning it's hands free

*Well ok then. Then with a mighty heave GF picked up the log and Iris. Threw Iris on her back and got on all fours and sprinted at over 90 mph towards everyone else.

*Everyone get ready, i am going to pick you guys up and you guys are going to ride on my back and hope we dont get killed.

Then GF looked back and saw something was beeping on Iris. *Hmmm, a tracking beacon i presume. She reached out gently with her second mouth and destroyed the tracking beacon.

" here a question why do you protect your hive?" she muttered and turned her head "were are we going back to your hive somewere i guess.." she looked away from her and tried to reach somthing on her wrist

*Not so fast. Then with her mind GF stiffined Iris so she could not move.

Kickbutt512, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC:Yea guys i will rpg as a alien and a predator so if im a alien my predator is sleeping and if iam a predator my alien is sleeping but mainly alien.

Kickbutt512, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC:Just kidding.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus was inside a Alien hive he got signals of other predators on the human planet they were close. He beat a group of drones to death and continued proceeding. This hive was right underneath the city. He placed the large bomb in a crevice and started the timer. 20 mins should be enough...20 mins before this whole city would be destroyed. He climbed out of the sewer and headed for a near by forest. He was far enough from the explosion now. He looked at the city in awe.

10 MINS UNTIL DESTRUCTION OF CITY!!

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno was there to go away from the gun shots.then he saw titilus.and titilus saw him.
so......you want a fight?you can run away while you can.titilus did not move..............

before the fight alienxeno always wanted to test his opponent.if he is fearless.......then a tiger like animal came by trying to kill alienxeno.alienxeno used his long claws to claw in the tiger and then he ripped its flesh of with a single grab.....

then he started to hiss at titilus.

titilus scanned the species......

species:alien,xenomorph,serpent

type:razor claws

description:attacks in melee.can rip your flesh of with a single grab.can smash you to pieces.warning:rage mode is inevitable.rage comes when xeno is hurt.WARNING:IN RAGE NEVER COME CLOSE!

alienxeno runned at titilus and clawed on his armor.it broke and titilus had no armor anymore.then he used his tail trip him.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus got up quickly to quick for the xenomorph to react to. Before the xeno could do anything Tiulus had stabbed his wrist bracer right into the ribs of the xenomorph. Alien Xeno had fainted from the sudden shock. Titulus picked Alien Xeno above his shoulder and threw him down the hill that led into the city. Titulus growled which echoes through the city.

WARNING CITY DESTROYED IN 5 MINS!!

"oh crap" she looked down at gf "hey i see a tall armored alien looking for you and he's about to dentonate a bomb!!! killing your hive and everything"

*Not on my watch. GF ran even faster towards AX. *Dont worry, ill get it out of you. But it is going to hurt, alot.

GF tore into AX and found the bracer.

---45 Seconds----

GF ripped the bracer from his chest cavity.

----30 Seconds----

GF pulled back getting ready to throw it.

----10 Seconds----

GF chucked into the air.

----1 Second----

The bomb exploded just far enough away not to kill anyone but close enough to seriousl injure everyone.

Iris was thrown from gf's back to the ground and then rolled down a rocky hill and landed in a ditch and gave a groan "that hurt... yuri give me point..." "we see you" she looked up at a dropship that had landed and marines surronded her "about time yuri"

DDAAAMMMMNNNNNNN IIIIITTTTTT!that hurts!he looked at the big wound in his chest.tripping is not a good idea.
but.......you saved me and i am alive.that is what counts.damn it!it....f****n hurts.he tried to stay in a room to heal the wound.i must be prepared for the arena of course.else i can't fight.when his wounds healed the razor claws started helping making the arena.

Iris rolled to one side as the marine unit picked her up " i hope i get a purple heart for this..." she laughed as she was carried into the dropship the marines following

the arena was set and the battles can begin!who will become champion?!who will earn honour?!and who will be second in command?!only strength,speed,and inteligence will help you!

gamefreak:welcome to the arena.....in the coming hours.....each of you will fight!he who wins will have a final challenge......

alienxeno:which is?....

gamefreak:me......

alienxeno:can we challenge people?

gamefreak:yes.....

alienxeno:alright!i will win.i am sure.

*Don't be so sure, we have not seen BA true power. Then she stared directly at AX, *Nor have you seen mine.

he...i beat you once...i am sure i can do it again.....and badapple....no problem...i am not saying he is weak...
i am saying that he is just as strong as my praetorian form.and a razor claw is stronger then a praetorian.......
well....i challenge badapple.do you accept?!!

(alienxeno is a little overeacting to his new form.)