badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Kay topic will be up in a sec

Kickbutt512, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

When dark escapes he gets the rest of his fallen equipment from the crash and looks for other predators that could of escaped.Then he gave up on finding predators and then started the hunt he was getting ready for.So he found a battalion of marines and did voice mimicry's to seperate them so all of them split up.After they were seperated,Dark made his move and taken a trophy but he alerted the marines and got shot to death he finnaly fell down after killing the commander and he setted he wrist computer for self destruct.Then 4,3,2,1 and a big explosion began in a flash of light the whole place was deserted.Finnaly dark has fallen he was wanted alot because of throwing the berseker king and now they have gotten what they have wished for Dark dead.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: Do you guys want me to wrap it up? Because I have a great idea.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

my marines have already left in a dropship but sure end it....)

GF reached out with her mind and found BA. *BA, we must end this silly conflict, I can not bear my children to be hurt any longer. Prepare all of the family and get ready to board a drop ship. I have a plan. Then she gripped ahold of a pilots mind and the rest of the enemies and forced them onto the USS Indiana.

*I am truly sorry it must end like this my children. But this fighting had gone on to long and i must end it. We are to sacrifice our selves so the next Queen Mother knows not to attack Earth. For if we would have succeed, our species would have become weaker for it. Just think of it, no more human hosts. Now, go to sleep and allow BA, the pilot, and I discuss where we will be going.

--1 Hour Later--

*Now that they sleep, send us into the sun. I do not want any record of this ship left. Nor any of us to survive.

With the ship heading to the sun GF curled up next to BA and snuggled up next to him. Rubbing her head against his. *Do not worry BA, we will meet again in another life. After all we all live on through the hive mind. Then she rested her head on his as the ship raced towards the sun and disintegrated in it's atmosphere.

EPIC ENDING GF

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I WIN!I SURVIVED!I AM NOT IN THAT SHIP!

Actually, I left a chance for a follow up, seeing my part where i said "After all, we will live on through the Hive mind." I say we make a LV-426 #2

NO!I DID NOT SURVIVE YET!

yeah, yeah so did I.....

BB.in lv 426 2.will you work togheter with me?

Black watched out of the ENDGAME's bridge as the indanna plowed into the sun, and then the bridge fell silent..., at that moment, black had realized what he went through, he had heavly injured, a queen mother and went toe-to-toe with a predator and an alien, This is it.... they were dead, gone..., and yet we have lost so many... black thought. He turned walking off the bridge and down deeper into the ship,as if somthing was wrong, gone terribly wrong and yet this would still be consitered a victory, and in truth it would be as the lone queen mother would not survive the nukes that they were prepaired to use, "burn in hell" black muttered staring out the window at the sun and continued on downwards into the belly of the ship and climbed into a small space behind some of the racks of tech that flashed around him, and then a nagging feeling hit him, "this isn't over... is it you god damn basterd... you had an ace up your sleave the whole time... didn't you... well i'll be waiting and ready you come crawling back out of your hole in hell yyou came from and then... i'll end it for good, because in the end you know as i do... THE ENDGAME IS COMING CLOSE...."

a ship landed in the big cruiser.then alienxeno stepped out of it.he owed the human for saving his life.
then he saw the human...and the queen mother.then he used the plasma caster to shoot her.he took black burn and took him to the ship.be ready.he pressed the button ont the ship and they flew of that cruiser........then the queen mother stood up.she was enraged of black burn escaping.

he's in a ship already and he just remebering)

And all the aliens are dead...

so we are needing to make a part 2.will krio be there?

Guys I will just create a brand new topic!
oK?

Call itEndgame

OOC: This is my best post translated into latin. It took me forever.

Factum est sensatum simul GF. Quando illa autem faciebat emissus et horribile eiulatum audiri potuit pro milia passuum circum. Illa etiam audivit se ipsam per nexu cum et iste,, immittentes pedem solvit incurrit, per parietem obliviscentes cum foramine.

GF erat sprinting impetro ibi. Illa fecit illud in iustus satis tempore videre et iste, intermeantibus onustos onto a shuttle. Videntes illa præcepitque portarent qui stillaverunt et iste, trepidant et fugerunt. GF coepi scindam rete relicta sensit acuta dolorem sinistrum latus. Illa autem videns super videre solitarius quomodo gubernatori, quomodo unum marinus qui non cucurrerit off. * Hic humana oportet esse realiter fortis, aut realiter mutum. Forte in deliciis habere. Et cum quod cogitatio pulsaret humana foras.

Iecit igitur versa eius intentio ad duas shuttle auferens. Incurrit, unus ex eis pulsans sicco an machinam. Pectinis posset adhuc ad scandendum sic GF exilivit, et arreptaque RAPINA eius adpulsu phaleris. Dum in ea ipsa divisa rem totam in dimidia cum ea caudam, et suspexit ad videre shuttle cum humano quod locutus fuerat ad et iste, abite. Autem cum intellegat eam error GF egredietur ingenti fragore et fregit cockpit vitri et recuperavit duo gubernatores tui.

Iecit igitur potens saliet onto terram habentem in manu gubernatores tui. Iecit igitur ulularunt in mentem eorum, Tu Stulti facti sunt, huc venire, i tuas destruet et planete festum super vestri antecessor scriptor ossa. Cum esset ipsa haec dicens gubernatores sunt ululatum in terror.

* Tibi permittas me malum facere tibi, nate torquebit. Et assumam vos ad terram nobis ostenderet, cum uxore et filiis vestris et occidistis insunt. Et dabo vos ultra fuci tormenta patiuntur, non occides, donec omnis terrae mortuorum chestbursters duabus posterioribus demum moritur. I lentum mortis causa quam maxime alunt et dolorum. Hoc illum fatum non solum expectat vos duo, sed omnis qui erat hie hodie.

Tunc GF circumspectis facio certus ut múlier, quod non requireris aliquid et videns eam casus evadere. Radii sola relicta. Illa designabant location super eam mentalis map et reliquit trahentes omnes tres capta gubernatoresque alveare ad servandum tuto donec Suae quisque paratus fuit ad relinquunt.

Cum iam ira haec ambulabat Iesus et dixit ei deinceps eam a vinculis * Ne cures, fili, esto regina vincentibus xenomorphs tellus. Solum AX et BA poterit aemulas tua potestate est. Et utinam melius poterit vobis.

Ut omnes simul retured alveare

so.....why did you do that?it is very intersting tough.