Conflict of Biology (Blades, Centanu, Harpy, Heavy Duty, Kidd, Rogue)

Kidd, Human, 13 years ago

Date: 21951031

In the Alexis Biology Lab, two subjects have been recently enrolled, one most reluctantly. Found guarding her dead brethren, this creature did not put up much of a fight against the military that has found her.
Transfered to the Lab, the human scientists quickly got to work to revive the decease abomination to nature while they contained the other in isolation for study. Hopefully, these two new subjects will give the humans the answers they seek about this new breed of creature, 'the Hybrids.'
That was only weeks ago...

Two individuals arrive at the facility. Both men of Military Backgrounds but their missions are different. One, the officer is here to learn of this new enemy of his. The other, a mercenary using his background to gain access to information about something or someone he seeks.
These two don't know of the other, but their paths will soon cross, even without relization.

A new smell is in the air and two hunters have gone out to satisfy their curiosity, but most of all to hunt something new.
This new scent has led them to this human inhabited world in the outer realm of the Sol System. Determine to figure out what causing their senses to stir, they track the signals down to a large human complex. Softmeats are numerous, in otherwords, a chance for more rewarding skulls.
Both are hunters, but not affiliated with the other, they make their approach to the complex when a severe thunderstorm hit the area causing the complex to lose power...

The board is set and the pieces are moving.
Who will be the last one standing after the dust has settled?

HeavyDuty, Human, 13 years ago

Duke was already inside the building when the power went out. He had made it this far after he showed his ID the lab personnel allowed him access after he explained he was sent here to pick up a few files on a research development on Xenomorph/Human hybrids, he insisted it was urgent. Duke had been in one of the empty observation rooms where a few files had been laid out. He thumb through them searching for two particular files, he paused from time to time at certain pictures. Most were pictures of fugitive humans, Bad Blood yautja and the occasional hybrid but none of them were what he was looking for. He stopped once he found two very recent files, one was a young hybrid female who had been found dead on a roof top on some rain forest planet, she had been decapitated by what the believed was a yautja. Her body and weapons were transferred here where her weapons was confiscated and she was in the process of being cloned. The second file was the one he was looking for, a another young female hybrid only this one had a name; Harpy. Letting out a sigh of relief Duke read on. Harpy had been found on some desert planet near the body of another hybrid, a young girl no older the fifteen, the hybrid had been dead for some time and Harpy had mentioned she didn’t know her but thought she might have known her, the file stated that she seemed “disturbed“ and some what “saddened“ when it was mentioned if she knew the deceased hybrid.. She had been transported back and was currently under observation. The file read that she had displayed high intelligence, quick learning skills and discernment. Also it read that the only problem seemed to be her temper and personality, she was said to be very easily annoyed, standoffish towards most people, displayed a certain level of disgust with humans, was aloof and seemed guarded and more like a solitary person than being someone who was social. Duke sighed heavily after setting the files down, yep this hybrid was definitely Roni Evans. The recent picture of her was much more clearer than the first one he had obtained form his friend before he was assassinated. Her could see clearly now that she was a hybrid and not just with tail but that her facial feature had changed considerably, her nails were longer and her skin was much darker than what it used to be and she already had dark skin. Duke set the files down right as the power when out.

“Oh what now?” Duke looked around when the light went out, he could still see but it was so bothersome with the power went out.” I sure hope it was just the storm and not something else.” Duke muttered under his breath walking out of the room. He stopped and leaned up against the wall for awhile letting everything he learned about his missing friend sink in. He had been searching for at least eight months and finally found out the fate of the kid he once knew as Roni. She was still alive so that mattered, she wondered if she remembered him and if he did encounter her would she kill him on sight.

AmerthystBlades, Human, 13 years ago

When the power went out the cloning pod was deactivated, the sedatives that kept the creature within quite and sleeping stopped being supplied and the filter the kept the liquid flowing stopped. For a few minutes the creature didn’t move then, it eyes snapped open, it tails writhed like a dying snake. Struggling in the fluid she began to thrash around about pounding her fist against the glass until it cracked, making her pound harder on her enclosure until the glass completely shattered sending dark blue fluid across the floor along with it’s contents, the hybrid. Lying there unmoving momentarily save for her steady breathing until she gasped and stood up coughing. Looking down at her chest she traced her hand across the two long scars the started on her abdomen bellow her breasts and stopped right at her throat. She closed her eyes trying to think about how she got them, then it all came rushing back. The yautja, the searing pain in her back as his wrist blades cleaved through he flesh and then the agony of feeling her bone being sliced open and then the darkness that came when the triumphant male sliced her head off. Looking around she spotted her clothes, the long high slit black skirt, her top which now had shorter sleeves and her thigh high boots. Grabbing her clothing and quickly dressing, she looked around for her weapons and saw all of them lined up for her. Grabbing the shruiken, the bladed whip, her two swords and now an extra; a black manriki had been set out for her. Once everything was in place she run her black nailed hand through her abyss-black hair, her gaze wondering around the lab briefly, she paused when she heard voices. Smirking she lifted her head and unleashed a hellish shriek akin to that of a banshee, her amethyst eyes flashing with delight. Lowering her head she walked out of the lab and into the main hall and began her search.

“Let’s see just how many humans I can hunt down this time.” she said to herself, her tail dancing behind he like a cobra.

Ryuu was back.

Gaining clearance through out the Lab after showing his military ID with high level of security, Junior makes his way to the observation room where they held one of the hybrids they recently captured. Already having experience with the hybrids before, they are now becoming numerous in the war with the creatures they are fighting now. The war already has three sides, but this fourth may upset the balance of power between them...
In the observation room and observing the one hybrid by the name of Harpy, Junior stares at the individual only to shake his head in disagreement of an unasked question. She was more or less than the hybrid he knew before.

The man is dressed in his BDU uniform with a sidearm strapped around his right thigh. A combat knife sheath and tied around his left ankel.
Tall and strong, he is a strong individual with lean, compact muscle through-out his entire body. Although he watches this hybrid through the observation window with his bronze colored eyes, his mind is adrift on something else. Still young at heart, his body is starting to show signs of age and the stresses he endured through-out the years of his military service.

He watches the hybrid, studying her movements and her aggressiveness, learning more about her everytime she made a move, but suddenly a blackout. The whole facility shut down and due to old technology, the locks on all doors have become unlocked. Not a good sign.
Retreating from the room and running into some security guards, Junior insisted that he joins them to lock the place down. This gave him the chance to dress into the combat gear he is familiar with and to combat any of the escaped specimens who have the nerve to attempt an escape from this human habitat.

The facility gone dark and as soon as it did, the emergency lights come on, emitting the halls and rooms with red lights through the complex. An eerie and scarey feeling grabs a hold on all the people inside, both emeployees and those who are seeking shelter from the storm outside. Too many people and many dangerous specimens fill the facility. The building itself as turned in to a place of nightmare for those who are not trained in such conditions.

Cetanu-655, Human, 13 years ago

i sat at the bridge of the large pred ship, my hand tracing over the wounds i got from the last hunt i was on. The seared scar in my stomach and back having healed yet still left the memories behind. i thought long and hard after that hunt on how things could have gone differently, the honor and skull of the hybrid throwing my up to the rank of an elite. i sat there thinking about that hunt when suddenly my ship received a message from the clan leader, telling me that i was to go check out a nearby planet. that had been recently colonized by humans for research on varies things that were unknown to us at this time.i i told the crew to head for the planet, my hand never leaving my scar on the way to the planet. once near its orbit, i got up and when to the armory and stocked on my normal weaponry.

i looked at the masks i have collected over the time looking mostly at the one from my last hunt, the scratches and dents in it from my fight with the hybrid bringing back the thoughts of my recklessness during that fight. almost ashamed that i let my self get injured as i did i grabbed the mask and threw it, then looked to my newest one. Made of the same thing as my old one but coated in black obsidian over the face and head, harder then diamonds and idle for the protection of my face. I grabbed the mask a put it on then walked back to the bridge and sat as the crew brought the ship into orbit.

Rogue, Human, 13 years ago

Another ship was already heading in to land, cloaked in the clouds the small craft drifted downwards towards the roof of the bio-lab. Finally landing the ship uncloaked the hatch opened and Rogue stepped out, looking around the new environment. She did a quick inventory of her weapons, her plasma caster, her two mauls, dual wrist blades, a spear, her bladed whip and her ceremonial dagger. Rogue breathe din deeply, she wished she could be here hunting along with the rest of her clan but she couldn’t. She was grabbed a disgrace after she rescued a trapped group of mercenaries she found in a hive, kill a Praetorian they were supposed to capture. As a result she has dishonored herself and her clan cast her out, the only way she could regain honor was fending for herself without her clan. She was still a young blood and knew how to hunt and care for herself but Rogue was still a novice. She would be bale to prove herself once again in a hundred years; a long time to not be amongst her brethren but it was a punishment she accepted. Rogue came her after hearing rumors of Xenomorph hybrids being captured and brought here, clattering her mandibles in excitement she did one more quick scan and was surprised at what she found. The power was out due to the storm, with the systems down everything would be open. Advancing towards an open door on the roof and turning on her cloaking device she slipped in unseen. Looking around the wide hall, bathed in a eerie red light Rogue extended her wrist blades just to be cautious should something of someone being sneaking up on her. She paused when she heard a loud screech echo through the hall, if she could here perhaps the whole building could. Hearing a solid thud above her Rogue looked up, whatever it was on the other level, scanning with her bio mask whatever was on the other level didn’t appear, so switching to inferred she was finally able to see what was above her. It was a hybrid, she could see the long tail and the sleek body of it clearer now, it had paused and was looking around cautious as far as she could tell. She thought about this for a moment, looking away from the hybrid she scanned the area looking for the source of the screech and found it; yet another hybrid this one was on the lower level. Rogue growling satisfactions she hadn’t even been here for a few minutes and ha already found two hybrids! A series of screams interrupted her thoughts, she scanned and saw a group of humans running on the same level the hybrid was on. A few were dead and one was crawling away babbling in terror. The hybrid was walking slowly behind hissing, the human turned and said something to it but whatever it was it didn’t help. The hybrid plunged it’s tail down into the human’s chest killing. It threw it’s head back and screech in triumph.

“Well let’s see how you screech with a maul sticking out of you throat.” Rogue silently thought to herself. She advanced forward heading for the lower level and pretty soon, her new trophy.

BloodHarpy, Human, 13 years ago

After being transported to the facility and sent in for observation, Harpy pretty much had been at her mildest temper. What bothered her was the deceased hybrid she found, whenever it was mentioned did she know her it was enough to make her both angry and sad. Harpy’s main fear was if the girl had found dead, the other hybrid might have been her missing little sister Kieran. The only thing she had left was her missing sister and she had held out hope that she might still be alive. But now she wasn’t so sure this time, as far as she was concerned she nothing left to lose now that everyone was gone. She had been very depressed while here, she could smell the numerous humans around her and could occasionally hear them speaking. Harpy had been asleep for at least a hour when the power went off and the emergency light came on, bathing the room she was in eerie red lights. She sat up and looked around wondering what was going on, she heard people running around and shouting, later on that was followed by a loud screech. Tensing up Harpy jumped to her feet, her heart pounding in ears, another hybrid was lose. She had smelled one when she first arrived but it was dead, now it was alive and by the sounds of it this one was ready to kill anyone and anything it it’s path. Harpy herself was a cold-blooded killer but she didn’t just chase down innocent people and kill them, she usually killed anyone affiliated with the Weyland/Yutani Corporation. She heard another scream and the same loud screech and the sound of a blade hitting bone and flesh. She noticed the locks on the observation room were opened, walking towards the door Harpy peered out and cautiously looked around to make sure no one else would see her, stepping out of them room she walked over to one of the desk’s and spotted her hunting knife, her small sword and the other blade she carried around with her. Once everything was in place Harpy set off to track down and kill the other hybrid and anyone who tried to kill her. Smelling the air Harpy picked up the scent of blood, sweat, metal, urine and another familiar scent she was still getting used to; the scent of a yautja in the area. Harpy could also smell the other hybrid as well an odd nightshade scent lingered with the other hybrid’s scent. Harpy took a long deep breath and lifted her head high and unleashed her own screech, a warning to the other hybrid, with one swish of her tail Harpy took off down the hall at a run towards the stairs. She didn’t hear anyone nearby so she wouldn’t encounter any humans as far as she could tell right now.

“Alright all I have to do is track down this hybrid, kill it and then find a way to get out of hear.” Harpy said to herself out loud. She paused from time to time to make sure the shadows she saw weren’t the hybrid sneaking up on her or a armed guard ready to put a few rounds into her back or to make sure the blur she saw wasn’t a yautja ready to run her through with a spear or wrist blades. SO far she saw nothing and didn’t really hear a lot. It was just a matter of time though before she did.

as his ship entered the area cloaked it shot out a drop pod the pod containing the hunter. the pod hit the ground land close to the other yautjian ship. as the pod opened the hunter stepped out looking around taking a quick scan of his surroundings, then typing his location in his wrist computer and sending it to his ship.he then took a quick scan of the other yautja ship out of curiosity as to why another yautja was here. he then thought for a second and noticed the markings on the side of the ship. seeing as it belonged to his one of his clan mates he thought to him self- wow. i wounder which of them is here on the hunt as well as i am?- he knew of the one that had been dishonored but didnt care to much. he didnt find a bad blood that much of a problem as other in his clan did. the way he saw it he should have been one him self for killing a fellow hunter on a hunt. but keeping it hidden all these years. he knew it would come back to find him one day but he didnt care. he had all he needed with him to live on his own as a bad blood. after making sure all of his equipment was in order, his naginata, plasma casters, combi staff, wrist blades, arm blades, and shiruken were all in good condition. he activated his cloaking device and extended his arm blades, then proceeded in to the dark door way of the facility. he head many things while he walked in cautiously. he mapped a 3D image of the facility into he wrist computer quickly so he could find his way around easier. hearing the occasional hiss or screech he looked around to make sure he wasnt the one being hunted. knowing that marines were posted in this facility he kept his plasma casters ready to fire at anything that was a distance away as he walked in the dark facility.

"Sir, here is some armor. Don't want a prestigious officer, like yourself, getting killed." spoke a guard as he handed Junior the standard CMC combat armor.
Donning on the suit and checking the M41A1 Pulse Rifle he was given, Kidd is now ready for combat. Suddenly, screams fill the hallways and the sound of melee combat is too distinct to be an ordinary rebel attack. "Huh... Sir, I don't know what is going on, but something like this never happened before. You think we are under attack?" Junior gives the guard a smirk and simply replies, "By my 'friends,' yes."

Unsure by what the First Lieutenant has said, the soldier soon follows him out into the eerie red hallway.
The halls have gone silent, besides the rapid approaching and fleeing foot steps of soldiers and civillians, scrambling about. In no position to restore order, Kidd has to do the one thing he was bred for, fight.
Kidd makes his way down the hallway, only to have the annoying guard break the long silence, "That's strange... This door suppose to be locked. Why is it unlocked? You don't think it could be that when the power went out, all the locks have become, disabled, do you?" Having about enough from the guard, Junior quickly turns to grab the soldier aggressively only to stop moments later. If the guard's statement is true, then the hybrid he was watching must be roaming freely in the complex. Now, this is the time to show is worth against a hybrid. "Son... You stay here and try to evacuate as many people as possible. I have some hunting to do. Understood? Now go!" The guard listens to the officer, and both individuals gone their seperate ways.

Now alone, treking slowly down the corridor, Junior seeks for the one only target he knows of. If there are moree, he is bound to run across them too. A man with a deathwish and a soldier for the cause, he is going to end this little uprising of experiments.

Rogue listened to the screech of the second hybrid, she could tell by the voice it was warning the other hybrid that it was tracking it. So had made it to the lower level and did another scan, so far she saw many humans running around in fear, or hiding in various places and arming themselves. Se spotted the first hybrid once more, it had yet again killed more humans as far as the she could tell the hybrid had killed three more people. The second hybrid seemed to be trying to avoid people and when she did have to resort to killing someone it was quick.

“The second one is the more merciful than the first one.” Rogue silently thought to herself. She scanned the are and picked up three heat signature heading in her direction on separate levels save for one. The first was on the level above her, the second was bellow her but the third level the one she was on was what bothered her deeply. The heat signature belonged to another yautja, she was uncertain if it was a former clan mate or not only that there was another yautja nearby. Rogue didn’t know if her old clan had sent one of their hunters to find her or if this particular yautja was hunting on his own. Sensing the humans and hybrid were getting closer Rogue, making a split decision decided to avoid the other yautja as long as she could and go after first hybrid. A barrage of gunshots erupted suddenly, scanning the second level Rogue spotted one of the humans firing at something, switching to inferred she saw the first hybrid who had hidden behind a wall. Once the human ceased firing the hybrid still didn’t move. Rogue was unsure what the hybrid was planning but she had to think of something.

“Enough games, it time they know how high the stakes are.” she thought to herself, Throwing her head back Rogue roared, as a warning to the other yautja and to let the humans and the two escaped hybrids know that they were the least of each others problems. Her worst blades still extended the took an alternate rout and raced for the second level.

HeavyDuty, Human, 13 years ago

Duke had been searching for Harpy for a while right now, he thought he spotted her a couple of times but it wasn’t her. He had to stop a few times to explain who he was and why he was there and of course to aid some of the fleeing staff members along with a few civilians. The red lit halls made it creepy enough but hell he was used to creepy. Duke, Kacey, Roni and her sister Kieran all grew up on a colony planet named Zera 6 that had become partially infested by Xenomorphs. The colonist had a huge wall built that was surrounded by guards 24/1. He grinned thinking about how reckless the four were, daring each other to dangle over the wall on a rope and then rapidly scramble back up when and they were spotted by Xenomorphs. Kieran who the three called Runt was too young to be doing stuff like that but that didn’t mean she didn’t help, they were the rebels and well liked amongst the military raised children and the outcasts to the Weyland/Yutani raised brats they had to deal with. He remembered that last time he saw Kacey, she was in bad shape he unit had turned against her and she was supposed to be sent to jail on trumped up charges. Lucky for her unit was ambushed by Xenomorphs and that allowed her to escape. Breathing in deeply in relief that at least Kacey and Roni were so far doing alright, only Kieran hadn’t been found yet. He stopped and ducked behind a wall when he spotted a hybrid, he knew it wasn’t Harpy and he didn’t want to take any chances, he watched it as it leaned on a wall and twitched it’s blood drenched tail. He turned away for a moment after he heard a crash behind him but saw nothing, when he turned around he was face to face with the other hybrid. A sharp searing pain filled his left shoulder and in his abdomen, screaming in pain he was throw against a wall sliding down onto his back. He breathed heavily, he knew he was bleeding not heavily but it was bad. He looked up at the hybrid and was surprised to see that the hybrid was a female and she didn’t really look friendly. Raising his pulse rifle in warning to the hybrid he cocked it and aimed at her chest as she stood a few feet away, an amused look at her face.

“Look I don’t want to shoot woman but I will if I have too. Back off and I won’t have too, you attack me again and I will kill you without a second though.” Duke hopped she listened but it didn’t seem like she did. Seeing the her response was an eerie and soulless laugh.

“Wait a second; you’re the hybrid the cloned. The dead one, the one that was killed by a yautja. They found your headless body lying on a roof top on some planet.” he spoke realizing where this hybrid came from.

as he proceeded through the facility he hadnt encountered anything in a fight. he heard the screams, gunshots, hisses, and thuds of bodies hitting the floor. once in awhile he saw a shadow move but then quickly vanish, with his arm blades still extended he continued on through the facility. as he did he heard the roar of the other yautja and stopped for a moment, quickly thinking on the things it could of meant. he gave a loud roar that echoed through the facility, giving out his location. still cloaked he continued onward, thinking that it would be in his best interest to find the other yautja, maybe he/she would know more about the hunt then he did. he used his bio mask to find its heat signature, they quickly moved in its direction. figuring that two have my fire power than one and would be able to finish the hunt quicker.

dimitris1999, Human, 13 years ago

"Request-a-Fight"

Ryuu had been stalking most of the scientist and killing them for a while. So far she had tracked down, six she had finished off her seventh we she saw and arm human wonder by. She decided to stalk him, maybe she might get some information about the other hybrid that was screeching earlier. She observed this human as she stalked him, he was a tall muscular black guy, maybe in his late twenties, well armed and seemed to be an expert in using firearms. Once she had snuck up on him she made sure he was wounded, nit fatally but enough to cause pain and discomfort. After revealing herself Ryuu listened to him speak, he claimed he didn’t want to shot a woman but would if he had to. This she found interesting, laughing ever so slightly Ryuu took a few steps forward.

“Well, your certainly better than most of the humans I have encountered. Though I am going to kill you anyway I do offer one thing; I will kill you quickly instead of slowly. Consider it an honor seeing that your not like most humans, your more honorable. If you wish to fight me than so be it.” Ryuu added unsheathing her sword, the guy looked her in the eyes for a moment, then his eyes darted over her shoulder. She would have turned around but something sharp pierced her left shoulder, screeching in agony Ryuu dropped her sword as the sharp object in her shoulder slowly twisted it around and then dropped her to the ground face first. She clutched her wounded shoulder, wondering who just snuck up on her an stabbed her.

Junior stood out in the middle of the red lit hallway, rifle slung to his side. His stance was one who has thrown something. The combat knife is missing from it's sheath around his left calf. Taking his rifle and aiming it at the creature he makes a stand-off to the creature in order to divert it's attention away from the wounded male.
"Buddy, you a'ight? Don't you worry, I'm going to get you out of here. Just need to take care of an unwanted guest." Junior spoke out to the man, not sure who he is but assuming he is a fellow comrade.
Approaching the creature cautiously, his weapon never waivered as he makes his way to his opponent.

This hybrid seems to be the agile type. Very quick and very dangerous. On top of that, she is armed with blades and a tail. Not a very good combination for the marine. Staring at the creature with his warrior brown eyes, he narrows his gaze, watching her carefully for her next move.
Studying her, seeing by the way she moves, she seems to be light on her feet. Good thing, maybe he can bring his strength to bear and give her a good tossing before ending her abomination existence.

he ran down the hall way, hearing the screech of some thing near by he thought for a moment, then used the heat vision in his bio mask to see what was around the corner. he picked up the heat signatures of two humans and some thing else the made him question his sanity. he didnt care for the humans but the creature on the ground made him think he was going insane. he easily recognized her form from theyre last battle in which he collected her skull as a trophy.

after seeing the humans having her under control he quickly brushed off the feeling of the past coming back to haunt him. he turned and started down the stairs after the other yautja.

Rogue heard the commotion of the hybrid attacking someone, only for itself to be attacked, she heard someone speaking but didn’t really catch what was being said. Rogue’s attention had been diverted away from the situation by the sound of someone walking behind her, tensing up and still cloaked Rogue held her wrist blades at the ready in case someone was about attack her. Rogue was surprised to see the other yautja step into view, a male who was a little older than her by the looks of it. She didn’t know if he was an old clan mate or not, the only thing going through Rogue’s mind was hoping he didn’t find out she was a bad blood otherwise things would get worse very quickly. Sheathing her wrist blades and uncloaking, Rogue got a better look at the other yautja. He seemed quite proud of himself, so either he was an Elite or he had a very good hunt recently.

“Hmm I thought there was another yautja around here. I guess I was right.” Rogue sounded more surprised than she did stern. Which she was really going for but didn’t quite pull it off.

small clicks could be heard emitting from his throat as he reached up and took his bio mask off. he lowered it reveling the clan mark on his forehead as he stood there silently. thinking about the ship he had seen trying to remember whos it was as e showed her the clan mark.

BloodHarpy, Human, 13 years ago

Harpy had been trailing around the facility dodging people from civilians, to lab staff to several heavily armed marines that stampeded by. She had hidden in the shadows and hidden behind doors, wall and at one point on the ceiling on top of the ventilation system, after a while Harpy felt this would be a very good place to hide and maybe get around. Harpy heard a few shots ring out and decided to investigate slowly slinking her way towards the noise on top of the ventilation system, what she found stunned her. The hybrid she was going after was injured and slowly standing up, a partially melted knife on the ground next to it. Harpy paused at the thought “her”, the hybrid was also a female! Shorter than her but she looked very fast and agile. Harpy eyes panned over to the fallen man and the marine by his side, the wounded guy looked familiar. When he spoke Harpy felt her heart skip a beat.

“Duke!” Harpy whispered a little to loudly, the other hybrid abruptly looked in her direction, amethyst eyes blazing with fury. The hybrid laughed a cold laughed, the two men had looked in her direction. Well she had been caught, so she might as well do something about it. Harpy thought about this and smirked, looking down at the other hybrid she leaped off ventilation in couch and slowly stood. Her tail lashed like a whip, hissing angrily Harpy glared at the other hybrid, her orange eyes blazed like fire. She had a lot of suppressed anger, now she had someone to vent it on.

“Well well well so you’re the other hybrid. The dead one they brought in with the headless body I heard about, I could smell the decay when they first brought you here. It’s different now because you alive, not for long though. If I don’t kill you, those two will and if those two don’t kill you the two yautja that are running around will.” Harpy’s voice was threaded with hatred and distress. Duke was alive and this hybrid had harmed him. Oh she was going to die a very slow and agonizing death for that! Harpy lunge for her and tackled her, knocking her down Harpy began punching her in the face as hard as she could until the hybrid kicked her. The force of the kick sent her flying into the opposite wall, before Harpy could stab a sharp pain ripped across her back. Screeching in pain Harpy realized the hybrid had sliced her across the back with her tail, Harpy retaliated and sliced the other hybrid abdomen. The wound wasn’t deep but it would cause a lot of pain though.

“Got anything else you wanna try on me?!” Harpy snapped harshly. The hybrid smirked and pulled out a bladed whip. Harpy raised a brow, she looked like she knew how to use it too.

“Touché.”

Ryuu spun around swinging her bladed whip at the female, missing her twice. Ryuu was frustrated that the hybrid could move almost like her, swinging her bladed whip at full length at the hybrid Ryuu sliced her across the face. She barely cried out in pain, Ryuu made a short screech of glee, the hybrid abruptly turned and glared in her direction, her blood dripped onto the floor eating away at it like maggots on a carcass. Ryuu laughed again, the eerie sound rang in the halls echoing around the four. Ryuu turned towards Duke and the other human.

“So your name’s Duke. How exactly do you know him hmmm?” Ryuu asked turning to the hybrid again.” You seemed worried about him, almost like you don’t want him to get hurt. He’s someone from your past isn’t he………Harpy?” asked Ryuu her tail coiling around her hips. She watched as Harpy wiped the blood off her face with her hand and flung it aside onto a wall, she did a quick observation of the hybrid. She was young and about 2 inches taller than her, she didn’t seem to have any scars on her body that she could see, her skin was as dark as night. One thing Ryuu did note was her body shape, sleek, athletic Ryuu was guessing she was of Nigerian decent. She seemed brave but Ryuu could tell she motivated by hate, anger, revenge and despair. Ryuu knew this all too well.

“So,” Ryuu asked turning towards the two humans,” shall I just kill you both now of leave you for the two yautjas that are running around? Your choice and make it quick!” Ryuu snapped.