Atin_Fordo, Yautja, 15 years ago

Alarms went off all around the base. Gunshots were going off everywhere... Slowly, friendly markers were disappearing on his motion tracker... "How the fuck...?" There wasn't even a hostile marker. Thing must've been busted in his last fight. It was just as fucking well.

He jumped off the rock he'd been sitting on, wondering how the fuck the thing got through the turrets. He ran up back to the base, putting his index and middle fingers up to the side of his head. "We have hostile contact at the dropship! I'm taking care of it right now!" Oh, that was a problem. That was a huge problem. That meant the device was under attack, and that meant...

Shit!

He had to hurry up.

As he reached the dropship again, his sights were immediately set on the hostile. A Yautja... That was great. Meant that things were gonna work out great in his book, 'cause that meant one more kill under his belt. He gave a loud chuckle as he came in closer, still not stopping his run. He gave a loud yell as he made contact with the Yautja, connecting the butt of the grenade launcher with the side of the Yautja's head, with plenty of force to knock the bio-helmet right off.

With the Yautja now on the ground, he drew his revolver, a Colt .357 Python, with a six inch barrel. The thing was lethal at any range... But especially close range. And this? Was point blank range. He was now on top of Concrete Hunter, with his left knee in his chest, and his other foot pinning down the Yautja's right arm. He'd extended the hidden dagger in the heel of his right boot, so it was now dug deeply into the Yautja's right elbow. That'd hinder its ability to fight, for sure.

The event had only taken a few seconds to get the Yautja down. And the finishing touch? The pistol he'd drawn was still in his hands, connecting with the Yautja's face, the barrel aimed directly between the fucker's eyes. "You've made your first wrong move, motherfucker! What'll it be next?"

(First Combat Post, engaging ConcreteHunter. Your move.)

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

Cletic looked at the female yautja,as far as he could make out dhe was from balatu but information from balatu was not his buiness.
"yes i know that the humans hav taken our technology"As cletic stood and listened to the female yautja whos name was shadow,he wondered that Hunters moon had been in very bad place lately,His leader and friend had been killed by the same human there was a last resort,he had to find concrete.

The peaceful noise of the pyramind had been broken as he heard bullets and screaming.
"Concrete"muttered cletic as he headed to the fight.
"Are you coming? cletic turned and asked.

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

Thinking what to do next i saw one thing... my plasma rifle.. i turned my head to face him as the rifle followed my mark.
"SHIT" yelled the marine as heran back fireing at me. i had a wound in my arm but that would not hinder me. i saw this marine... confident trained and a tad cocky. perfect. i let out a long roar befor fireing my plasma rifle at his pistol welding it to the wall. he took out his granade launcher and fired at me. i justped and grabed onto a beam and swung ontop of him fliping him over. as he stood up and open fired i took my spear and threw it strait for his arm. i missed but pinned his armour to the wall. he riped his armour out of the pin and got a granade in my arm... ok i was armless stabed and being shot at. i heard trucks outside. most likely tanks and marines. i had a idea, i lifted my arm and put into my wrist pannel. the marine looked confused... 3... 2... 1 my ship crashed over head tearing of the ceiling and hovering waiting for me to hop on. i jumped in but the marine grabed on. he got in my ship and aimed at me with a granade launcher... he fires and m ship goes down. i pushed a button and he fell through a door and grabed onto the adge while we were getting blasted by the tanks. on the edge of my ship probibaly scrwed... your move

Carmine grit his teeth for a moment as he hung from the side of the ship, well over the ground. No way to end this well, that was for damn sure. Why the fuck had he gotten in this thing anyway? That was probably the dumbest move he could've made, all facts considered. But, he knew what he could do. It wouldn't be fun, but he'd have to do it. He had no other choice.

He removed something from his combat webbing with his left hand-- He used his right one to hold on. That was the synthetic one, so it'd be stronger-- And jammed it against the hull of the ship. It was a remote-detonated bomb, something that became increasingly useful for him. He armed it briefly, then removed the detonator from the webbing.

His next move'd have to be his most careful.

He pulled himself up into the ship, and saw the Yautja standing there, minus an arm. Its right arm, to be exact. It was removed right at the bicep, he noted. So, that made his life easier by a little. Unfortunately, he had an angry Yautja on his hands... And this was his ship.

Best fix that problem.

Carmine watched as the thing slowly approached him. It didn't have much to work with. He did. His grenade launcher was holstered on his back, and he now was more or less unarmed... The Yautja had its plasmacaster, but no longer its wristblades, due to the fact that its arm had been removed, and no spear, because it decided to throw it at him. Carmine smiled, he liked the odds.

He stood on the edge of the trap door, letting the Yautja come in close... And then he hit a green button on a small box on his belt, which proceeded to fire out a thin, long cord at the Yautja... Which attached itself to the Yautja's torso armor. The Yautja wouldn't be able to escape the range that'd been set now, officially connected to Carmine... Giving him the advantage he needed. They were up far too high for Carmine to survive the fall, but a Yautja... That was perfect.

He jumped.

As he fell out of the ship, the Yautja fell too, unable to avoid it due to being connected. Carmine reeled the cord in, which proceeded to bring him close to the Yautja. Gravity took over from there, as they changed places due to their weight, and the Yautja was now on the bottom, Carmine on the top. They were just free-falling now.

He then hit the detonator that he still had in his hand... And let a huge grin spread across his face as the ship above disappeared. In its place? There were two huge, hellish fireballs that were rocketing toward the ground. The remote-detonated bomb had ripped the ship clean in half.

He then extended one of the hidden daggers, and jammed it hard into the Yautja's gut. It wasn't lethal, but it was more than enough to stun it. Using that split second, he took a good hold of its arm and torso plating. He needed a good grip for his new-found meat cushion to work.

The Yautja slammed into the ground hard, creating what was basically a small crater, and absorbed most of the impact, leaving Carmine virtually unharmed due to his small size. There was a loud, sickening crack upon contact, which could be easily verified as bones snapping. Its left leg was literally shattered and unusable for anything less than crawling... And there was undoubtedly a few shattered ribs, too.

Carmine was still on top of the Yautja. Ironically, he'd ended up in the same position as before... Only now, his right knee was the one on the Yautja's chest, his left pinning down the Yautja's left arm. He cleared his throat briefly, smiling as he did so. He looked over the Yautja's shoulder-- The Yautja in question being stunned in pain-- and ripped the plasmacaster clean off. He then stood up, and threw the plasmacaster as far as he could see.

He wiped a little bit of green slime from his visor, dropping the now-nullified detonator. He then removed his submachine gun from its holster, still grinning. That had been fun for him. He didn't say anything this time, instead choosing to simply apply a lot of weight to his right foot, which was still on the Yautja's chest, and aim the gun right between the Yautja's eyes. So far, this was running smoothly.

(That's two.)

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 15 years ago

kirby looked up at a loud booming sound and say a ship had been blowen in two,kirby also took note at two small figures falling out which he took great intrest in,looked at were they had fallen and did the math of the distance in his head,he figured less then 1 mile then he ran as fast as he could to that spot....

OK THAT TEARS IT. you can take my arm and my hole set of limbs... but no one EVER totches my ship. i stood up and picked up the carmine with my arm i took my maul and cut most of his arm of out of blind fury. i let out a hug roar and charged at him. he knew that i was stronger and ran to his friends to get backup... i wasnt going to take this. i tookmy wrist indicator and set it for 10 minutes... long enuf. i picked up my maul and hurled it at him jamming it in his leg. he was on the floor as i looked over him... he destroys my ship and takes my arm. i thought of skining him. i toook out a nedle and paralized him while i carved the skill in his leg. you could see the feer in his eye and the pain he wanted to scream. even if he gets away the blood loss will kill him. i herd feet over the hill. i picked up the carmine and spat on him mutting one thing.
"This isnt over"
i draged him buy his skined leg and took him to the rubble of my ship. he laughed at my less and stabed me with his good arm. barley anything. so i pciked his head and slammed it on a part of my ship. i thrw him to the ground and walked in to the rubble. and looked trough my tech. and pulled out nemo. my little robot. our speceise dont make robots. more ocmputers but i dident care i thought because i had to work alone i neededsomeone who can hurt me. he is practicaly indistructable. i pushed a button on his hull and he skutteld of.
"Your lucky human, if nemo died. i wont kill you i will torture you"
i picked up a mettal rod and started beating him in the face repeatedly until the carmine stoped screaming. he is alive but his leg wont work and he lost a arm... i need to find my clan to help me rebuild my ship.

Carmine felt like crap now, that was official. The Yautja hadn't actually succeeded in harming him all too much, due to his thick, heavy armor. He'd cut off his right arm at the elbow, but that was no big deal. That was the synthetic, so the second it had extensive damage, it cut off the blood flow and let it fall away. The remaining blood still oozed out, but that was no big deal. So, there was no issue there.

His leg, though, that was a minor annoyance. The damage was severely lessened due to the fact that there was a lot of armor on it, but the fact remained, it was fucked up. Usable, but barely. In reality, the Yautja was in worse shape than he was. His helmet had made it so that he was more or less protected from the blows he'd taken to the head, but it still hurt. It was like being shook up inside a box. It still felt bad.

Once the Yautja was done talking, he simply shrugged his armored shoulders. "You can both eat shit n' die for all I care," he said casually, though with a few huffs and puffs from being out of breath, standing up slowly. It didn't feel great at all, but he did. He watched as the Yautja slowly growled, and then stretched out remaining his arm. He looked a bit bored.

Then a smile broke out across his face.

He then used the casual gesture as a ploy, ripping the grenade launcher out of its holster. The thing was incredibly heavy, and almost as big as he was, but it didn't really matter. He used that split-second surprise to his advantage, and fired the grenade launcher square at him. The grenade proceeded to hurl itself in a slight arc, and made contact.

The Yautja's left arm disappeared in a cloud of smoke and flame, green blood splattered across the debris of the wrecked ship. The thing dropped down to its knees, and Carmine let another grenade rip out of the barrel. It just let out a display of light and sound, disabling all of the Yautja's tech. That'd disable the robot, too, though only temporarily.

He ran forward as fast as he could-- Though he was almost at point blank range already-- and slammed the Yautja face first into the ground. He brought up his fist quickly, and brought it down hard into the back of the Yautja's head, a sickening crack being heard. It didn't break it, but it'd definitely give it a concussion. It had no way to repel him this way, because it had no arms left to fight with.

He stood up again slowly, and removed his three-sided blade from its holster, and spun around briefly. He still had a huge grin across his face, so he was up to something. He then proceeded to jam the blade deep into the Yautja's kneecap, tearing out its hamstrings, turning the leg useless. He then removed the knife and sheathed it again, standing up slowly and taking a few steps back. "I hope you're enjoying this. I know I am."

(That's three.)

Cletic cloaked and saw concrete fighting the same human that killed his friend but he looked up at concretes ship and sighed.
"The humans made a wrong move"as cletic cloaked he had to get around into the dropship but he had to watch the fight.

As cletic stood on the egde he looked around and saw a xenomorph a mile away.He had to get into the ship without being spotted.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 15 years ago

kirby arived on time,hideing in the brush looking gleefully at the two fighting.kirby if possable would say out of this fight and let one kill the other after all they were tearing each other apart then he'd finish the the winner.clean,simple,easy.

but kirby smelled a pred nearby kirby looked around sniffing the air...and it wasent the one fighting the human.then kirby spotted him, a pred trying the to hide but not very well...in fact they were look right each other,kirby would let him make the first move.

i wasnt hurt. my leg wasnt disabeld. the human maaay think my metabolism is like thairs but we dont fell pain. i stoodup on a slight limp ad saw celic. i grabed the human and slamed him into the ship stunning him. he couldent move. i removed all of his armour and weapons and snaped them like they were nothing. i signaled for celtic as he ran down the hill. i called nemo. as nemo opend i took out a med kit and sewed my leg up. then turned to celtic as we bothed looked at the human. i looked at my arm. and showed celtic.
"seven minutes til detonate" i said. celtic gave me my maul that he found on the hill. he pointed out a xeno on the hill. the xeno dident notcie us and wanderd of.
"my ship. y beutiful ship.... he killed it. he killed her, he is going to pay, THIS HOLE FUCKING MISSION IS WRONG no one shal have this energy scource. IT KILLED MY BEST FRIEND" i took out my maul andstarted cuting in the humans chest
"Concrete we can fix it... her you know. good as new."
"let me cheak one thing" i walked in the rubble and plled out the control pannel. i took out a micro chip and gave it to celtic.
"Keep it safe celtic. i can trust you" cletic ran of into the distance and i turned back to the human. the human was in agony. i tok him and draged him to the base. he had one arm and thats about it. i threw him as far as i could see witch was about down a
hill. screw you bitch i aint going down

(sorry i got a bit caried away

(Really? Check the Discussion Topic. You couldn't have done half the shit you just did. You don't have any arms, and that whole post was just one big godmod. I'm gonna ignore all the godmodding parts 'til you fix them.)

Carmine was in a lot of pain now. The Yautja had beat the living hell out of him, only... He hadn't beat him. He'd kicked him. He'd had his torso plating ripped off somehow with a wicked kick, which had resulted in him being slammed into the bulkhead of the destroyed ship, directly into a ragged edge.

This resulted in the twisted metal ripping through his greatcoat and uniform. The good news was, the greatcoat was made of armourweave, so it was incredibly durable. So, he had taken a few cuts, but they weren't deep. Minor annoyances, really. The scar that went across his face was from a deeper cut than that.

He began to get up slowly, realizing he'd dropped the grenade launcher, but was kicked in the head by the Yautja. He let out a loud grunt in pain, but hadn't screamed the whole time. Carmine wasn't capable of screaming anymore. His system didn't allowed it. He heard some odd metallic screech behind him... Shit, that was his grenade launcher being stomped on, he knew. It'd be unusable unless he had a death wish.

His vision was... Blurred, more than slightly, however. He wasn't blind, but he had a concussion that was hindering him greatly... Luckily, his HUD sensed this, and adjusted the visor so that he could see better.

Fact remained, he was still dizzy.

The Yautja brought down its foot again, this time on his shin... Shattering the bones. The leg was pretty much fucked. There was no way to use it. Luckily, this was his bad leg that'd been smashed. He still had his good one... And plenty of ways to get around his small disadvantage.

He removed his short sword made of Xenomorph bone, and smiled briefly as he stood up slowly, using it as a crutch. Then a grin from ear to ear broke across his face, hidden behind his full-faced helmet. His teeth were coated in blood. He then blinked twice at an icon in his HUD... And totally disappeared from sight. It was a gift to him from an old Yautja Elder he'd butchered.

He then removed two small objects from his combat webbing... One was small and relatively cylindrical. The other was also small, but instead, spherical. Both were a dark shade of gray.. It was a flashbang and frag grenade, respectively. He then pulled the pin and lever on the flashbang, and hurled it right at the hulking behemoth. When it exploded, it stunned, blinded, and deafened the Yautja for about thirty seconds.

That was all the time Carmine needed.

He repeated the process with the frag grenade, and watched as the stunned Yautja tried to find its way... Only to find the grenade exploding right under its feet. The resulting explosion ripped off everything from the shin down on the Yautja's right leg, and practically destroyed the armor on the left. The result was that the Yautja dropped down to its knees, unable to support itself.

Carmine simply walked forward, slowly reappearing to sight. He had a broad grin across his face, though the Yautja couldn't see it. He then curled his hand into a fist, extending his hidden dagger. He then rammed it hard into the Yautja's gut, and twisted his fist, ripping a hole in its stomach. He then brought his fist up hard, ripping a bigger hole where the first one already was. The Yautja's guts were now visible. It was lethal, but it would take a while to result in death.

Carmine then slowly limped away from the Yautja, sitting down on a large rock. He looked down at the ground, and shrugged at what he saw. His synthetic arm was right in front of him. The thing was actually contolled by magnetic sensors, or so he thought. The result was that it disconnected itself before it was severed or destroyed to save the owner. It just had to sense it was about to be lost.

He picked up the arm, and looked at the wires and metal briefly. He then held it up to its rightful joint, and jammed it into the slots. The arm was hooked back up now. It would be hard to use, but it was better than nothing. Thank God for synthetics... He didn't know where his submachine gun had gone, but he didn't have it on him. He just knew that his leg felt like shit, and so did his head. "I can go on for a long time, fugly. Isn't it time for you to give up?"

(As I said, I ignored the bullcrap parts. And that's four now.)

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

High above an alcove, Delta held his breathe once more, he flipped the 20X sight of a very very powerful sniper rifle he aquired from the armoury(check my previous post). The Barrett "Light Fifty" M82A1, an early 21 Century rifle which was meant for stationary targets and light vechiles, rested in the marksman hand of Delta. His Nomech Flight Gloves held the check position, while the other held the modified pistol grip of the huge rifle. Perfect work for Predator and Xeno work. These 50. Cal rounds could literally blow a hole in a Predators chest with one single shot. Plus, Delta had aquired the Fully-Jacketed version.

Delta's finger hovered near the trigger, hidden perfectly in a high well hidden spot, combining both the dark and light of the gloomy overcast of the woodland. He was wearing a Ghillie suit, with IV/IF protectors, which meant that any bastard Predators couldn't see him through thermal vision. He brang the rifle round, seeing Carmine taking a small breather from his latest bout. The Predator was gonna be dead, pretty soon. Delta was also making sure that no one snuck up behind him after aswell.

"Carmine, it's Delta, I'm covering from an oh-so position. Your 6 is mine... Literally".

in pain. no legs. and about to die. i needed a miracle. suposedly a part of my ship gave of alot of fire seting the carmine on fire.
"NEMO" i yelled as the little robot came to me. o grabed its back as it crawled away to my clans ship. as we went over the hill i saw him limp after me. he picked up his granade launcher and fired. reacting my pet nemo opend up and released a thing layer of pyroside over me protecting me of the blast. i was safe with nemo he has a indistructable armour plateing. i needed to get to the ship

Carmine heard the familiar voice in his ear briefly, nodding to himself as he did. It took him a moment to realize exactly who it was, because the Yautja had kicked the part of his helmet where the radio was housed so he got some static... And, he probably had a minor concussion, so he wasn't thinking completely clearly at the moment.

"Acknowledged, Delta... Thanks." There were a few more hostiles in the area that he was worried about. But if Delta was going to have his back, he didn't really need to worry about them too much. He wasn't that worried anyway. The base wasn't too far away. He was more worried about the distance than the hostiles.

Something behind him exploded briefly, something he didn't expect. He held up his left arm in front of his face to block out the bright flames and debris that ensued, even though he didn't need to. His visor was plenty thick so it'd protect his face, and his HUD adjusted itself to block out harmful light and protect his vision. If one defense was good, three were better.

His back was set on fire, but it didn't actually matter. His greatcoat was flameproof, luckily for him. He dealt with explosives, so he really needed as much protection as he could get. An ordnance accident could easily result in him being killed, but if he had the right equipment, it was easy to prevent.

He looked around for a moment, spotting his grenade launcher next to the rock. It wasn't broken? Then that must've been the submachine gun that had been destroyed while he wasn't looking. Not a problem in his book. He took aim with the thing quickly, and fired... But, the result had been that the robot protected the Yautja. Meaning that he needed to get the robot out of the way.

He sighed heavily, pulling a lever on the side of the grenade launcher. The ammunition cylinder swung open briefly, revealing that he only had one shot left in it. As he expected. He opened up one of the pouches in his combat webbing, and pulled out a few more rounds. He jammed them into their separate slots briefly, then re-locked the cylinder in place, spinning it so that the ammunition type he needed was ready to fire: Electromagnetic Pulse.

He pulled the trigger quickly, and smiled as he watched the large round barrel through the air. It wasn't very far, seeing as the robot was large and slow. Maybe about seven meters at maximum. The round made contact with the robot's metallic plating, and then exploded in a display of purple, blue, and white light, and high-pitched sound... The robot wasn't damaged at all, but an Electromagnetic Pulse disabled whatever tech was in its radius... The robot included.

Carmine watched as the robot stopped moving, and lost traction on the hill as its stabilizers went out. It simply slid back down the hill, and then fell over on its back once it hit the ground, making the Yautja fall off. He had done all this from his place on the rock he was sitting on, ironically enough. He hadn't felt like chasing after the fucker with a bad leg, and this was a lot easier and more rewarding.

He slowly slid his feet off the rock, then let himself drop off of it. He was still on fire, oddly enough, but it was burning itself out. He was happy he had great equipment, otherwise he'd have been screwed by now. He began approaching the Yautja in a limping yet proud manner, using the grenade launcher as a new crutch. He had that odd, psychotic grin on his face that he only got when he was in combat. That was, oddly enough, the only time he showed signs of having fun.

"You stupid aliens never learn, do you?" He'd said it out loud, but his helmet was sound-proofed, so unless he wanted the Yautja to hear it, he was practically mute. He knelt down briefly, and removed his survival pack from his shoulders. He reached deep into the bag, and pulled out something... It was a small, staff-like object... It was Stone Heart's combistick, something he'd retrieved from his earlier fight. He extended it briefly, watching as the pole stretched to it full nine feet. He honestly had no use for it.

He lifted it above his head for a moment, then brought it down hard... Right into the Yautja's remaining knee. He continued to drive it down hard, until about three feet of it was underground. The fucker was pinned to the ground, completely and totally, with no way to escape. It had no arms and one leg. The leg in question now being completely useless, because it was totally immobile.

Carmine took one step back, leaning on the grenade launcher again as he heard the Yautja roar out in pain... A sound that was music to his ears. He let out his broad grin, waiting for the roar to stop before he said anything. "You should've run away from me while you still had legs, dummy."

(That's five.)

(when did u cut of my leg i understand u may cos what i did but you never did it in rpg. ill just ingore the arms bit. oh and stop saying your armour protects you because i keep stabing strait through you and you say its a scratch seriously?)

I was pinned. nemo is in a shutdown. right. i used my arm to slowly pull out the combstick but the human gave me a blow to the head. i kept pulling and stood om my stumps of legs. you dumbass you just game me a weapon. INfuriated with blind rage because of my ship and my pet. i had no choice. i had to break his only weapons.

i threw the combstick into his shoulder of his only arm. i took his granade launcher and took it to peices. i started flicking my blood on his face witch disolved his visor. it may be fire proof but you aint predator proof. i was now realy anoyed so i took his visor of and riped him of the comstick and down to my lever were he spat on me. i tore his visor of and beat hi head into the rock. then i took my combstick and tore of his good leg.

the confident carmine forgot one thing.... i had cloakig. so i activated cloak and since i had stong arms i could pull myselfat a fast rate. im getting away

(Dude. You had me blow off your first arm in your first post of the RP. I blew off your second one three posts ago. I blew off your leg in my fourth post with a grenade. You never stabbed through me, because you haven't had arms to do so with. You keep ignoring the shit I put up 'cause you can't win. And it ain't my fault you don't read my damn post, and that I'm supplied with shit. And my damn visor ain't gonna be disolved by your blood. You're a Yautja, not a Xeno. You don't have acidic blood. So, in theory? Your entire post right now was a godmodding crock of shit. All of them have been. Re-read your posts and mine, and you'll see it's all legit. Where the fuck are the mods of this RP...? Fine, y'know what. It's fine. You're dead now, and then I'll never have to deal with your illiterate ass... Nope. I'll regard you as having one arm and one leg.)

Carmine watched in confusion as the Yautja suddenly managed to pull the combistick out of his leg, and hurl it at him with all his might, resulting in the spear ripping through Carmine's left arm. He had, however, reattached his synthetic arm moments ago, so he was fine when it came to that. It just hurt like an almighty bitch, but having his arm ripped off by the smart disc earlier hurt more.

When the Yautja flicked blood on his visor, Carmine just raised a brow. What the fuck did he expect? It was just Yautja blood. Merely slime, which he could wipe off easily. When the Yautja removed his helmet, however, he still had his grin on his face. When the Yauja pulled him down to the ground, he spat in the Yautja's eye. He was just fucking with him now, because he'd already won this fight.

When the Yautja slammed his head into the rock, it hurt like a bitch. Now Carmine definitely had a minor concussion if he didn't before. He hardly even felt it when the Yautja ripped off his leg. It actually just felt like a bug bite to him... But that was because his nervous system hardly knew what to do anymore after having had his head slammed into something repeatedly.

He shook his head briefly, his vision blurred and swaying. He felt a warm, wet, sticky liquid on the side of his head... He brought his gloved hand up to the side of his head. When he brought it away, it was totally red. He'd probably cut the side of his head on the rock. That was fine. He needed some payback now.

He watched as the Yautja made an attempt to get away. It had activated its cloaking, but it too had forgotten something. It was bleeding all over the place, and making a bright green path for Carmine to follow... And he'd used an Electromagnetic Pulse grenade against it, meaning the cloaking simply emitted a sparking, sputtering field around the Yautja that did no more than attract attention to it.

Carmine pulled his short sword out of its holster again, and used it to stand up carefully. However, his remaining leg was broken, and therefore could not support him effectively. He took a few steps forward, then lifted up the sword high in the air... And hurled it like one would a throwing axe as he let himself slam into the hull of the ship.

Something the Yautja didn't know about Carmine?

He could throw a dagger at whatever target he wanted to hit. A short sword was no different. So, as Carmine watched the Xenobone sword spiral through the air, he could only smile. The sword had hit its target dead on: The Yautja's lower spine.

Carmine watched for a moment as the Yauja spazzed out, only to stop moving completely. It was paralyzed. He smiled to himself briefly, looking like a crazy person in his current situation. He looked around for a brief second before picking his helmet off the ground... It was now battered and dented, that was for sure. He shoved it back down on top of his head. He wiped the green blood off his visor with the back of his sleeve, which was now tattered and torn. Somewhere out there, there was a scientist who needed to be thanked for W-Y equipment.

He looked around briefly for some form of brace, and succeeded in finding a large metallic beam from the ship's wreckage. He used the side of the ship for support on his broken leg, the beam for his non-existant. Using this method, he slowly made his way over to the Yautja... Which was still breathing, even tough it was paralyzed.

Carmine shook his head briefly, standing over the broken Yautja. There was green blood everywhere, and the Yautja was soaked in it. Carmine watched as its arm twitched, no doubt a final attempt at attacking him. The keyword being attempt. The fucker wasn't capable of doing that now.

He pulled the sword out out of the Yautja's back, and sheathed it once more briefly. He then actually sat down on the Yautja's back, and then hit the green button on the small, black box on his combat webbing. The small, thin cord extended itself briefly, and Carmine caught it in his right hand. That had been the arm that the Yautja had cut off earlier, but synthetic technology was always great.

He wrapped the cord around the Yautja's neck slowly, then brought it up hard. He was strangling the Yautja with all his might, and there was nothing it could do about it. "I told you before, punk," he spat at it in rage. "This was a battle you weren't going to win." He sounded angry now, as opposed to his joking mannerisms before. He got a garbled grunt out of the Yautja in response, not that he honestly cared.

He hit the red button on the box, and the cord began tightening itself harder and harder, wrapping itself tightly around the Yautja's neck until it started ripping into its flesh. Carmine let go of the cord with one hand, and placed his palm firmly against the back of the Yautja's head. "Welcome to the end."

He then slammed his palm down as hard as he could, ripping further into the Yautja's main arteries. The carotid and jugular arteries were now fully opened, as was the Yautja's trachea. Why wasn't this thing dead yet? It should've bled to death long ago. No matter, he'd solve this problem then and there.

He lifted his hand up one more time, and brought it down with all his might in a punching manner, and with a sickening snap, the cord ripped through the Yautja's muscles, arteries, veins, and spine... Severing the head from the shoulders, and killing the Yautja once and for all.

A small click could be heard as the grappling hook fully retracted into the box. Carmine rolled his shoulders for a moment, watching the green fountain spout a bit more blood until he was satisfied. He shook his head again, his bloodthirst quenched for now. There'd be more vengeance to complete later, but for now, he needed to get the fuck out of there.

He slowly stood up off the Yautja's body, and brought up the metal beam. He half considered taking the Yautja's head with him, but he instead decided that he wasn't worth the space on his wall. He then began shambling away slowly toward his base, which was some couple miles away now. "Hey, Delta... Vev... Anybody... I could... Use a ride..."

He hit the ground briefly on one knee, using the beam for support. His concussion was getting the better of him now, now that the adrenaline was wearing off. He grit his teeth behind his helmet, bringing up one hand to the side of his head as the pain began to set in. His vision was totally blurred now, and he felt like his head was swimming.

He hit the gound hard, dropping the beam as he did so. He was now on his back, starting up at the dark green sky... He couldn't focus. He couldn't concentrate. He couldn't walk anymore. All he knew was that the pain in his head was too much for him to even talk anymore. His vision started fading out slowly, the sky fading from green to black. He could feel the blood dripping down his face inside his helmet... It was annoying, but he couldn't respond to it.

Carmine, the definition of vengeance, one of the rookies in the company, lifelong survivor, forever dedicated to annhilating the extraterrestrial species... Had survived another battle. However, he wouldn't last any longer without assistance, and there was no way he'd be able to continue fighting.

(That's six posts, and now you're dead. Oh, and just so that everybody knows, my character blacked out from extreme pain. Not dead, but unconscious. Meaning yes, I'm out for the rest of the RP.)

(im narating now)
as my body lay dead my wrist readout gave me the one thing i could have ever wanted. to piss of the guy who killed me. my wrist bomb hit zero (If you dont beleve it was set read my posts)

the explosion killed him and disolved our bodys and the entire kill in a flury of light and sound leaveing only a crater left/ the shockwave tore down a few walls and sentrys at the base and killed many humans. i died in honor. i died with dignity. carmine got fucked up by my best plan ever, and i gota say this was a great RPG. as alarms and shouts i knew one thing.... were fucked.

(Carmine i warned you)

"Dam"As cletic looked the xenomorph had covered the distance easily and was now looking at him.He could not engage a fight he had to find away.

Cletic looked at the xenomorphs head and didnt break eye contact or make a sudden movement.luckly he was on a edge of the walls of the road and the xenomrph wasa on the floor.The turrets were up.But he looked at concrete and the human and sighed.
"Well concretes dead and the human is uncoscience better steal the equitment".Cletic hadnt found the xenomorph but he went down to the human and examied him"Cletic thought for moment,Humans care for each other on the battle field but yautja dont he could the human for a trade.He picked up the body carefully and cloaked and walked to as far as he could to the dropship without getting the turrets firing at him.
He roared hoping that the humans came out.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Everything was in a shade of green, all colour lost in a sea of emerald, with numbers and information superimposed over the world before him. Depth perception was down a little, but the information fed to him by the numbers that blinked in the top-right corner of his vision told him everything he needed to know. R=527.1m. H=2.5m. B-C=0.0. T=P. H=D.C. A=10. CT=H. The encoded numbers and letters informed him of everything from the distance, to the target's elevation, to the predicted results of his attack.

He didn't notice the sharp rocks pressing against his skin, or the uncomfortable position he was in. He ignored the cry of his bladder and the gnawing in his stomach. He didn't need those feelings right now. He needed to not fail. He would not fail. He would not allow another of his men to die by his actions. Therefore, he could not afford a single distraction, not a single mistake. He hadn't moved when the APC had come crashing out of the gate and had nearly run him over. He hadn't moved when Vevlaa had operated on Carmine's arm.

He hadn't even moved when the Yautja had appeared. Oh no, he wasn't giving away his position for nothing. Buried in rubble, covered in charcoal and ten types of dirt, hidden from veiw by enough IR absorbent camo netting to defeat even the most determined sensor, and with the mask over his face hiding his exhalations from the sight of the enemy, he had waited for the attack he knew would come. He hadn't, however, expected this.

Still, he was glad for it. A stationary target was easier to hit, and he was not the kind of person to miss a shot. Ever. He was the most accurate man in known existence. His record was still on the USCMC boards. His dexterity and hand-eye co-ordination were off the charts. He would not miss.

He'd even not told the others where he had gone. That information could give him away, if they so much as glanced in his general direction. No-one knew he was here. Ally or enemy. He had the element of surprise, and he had the perfect position. He decided then and there what body part he was going to remove today, and realized it was where he was already aimed. Good. He wouldn't even need to change the angle of the rifle.

Any movement could be fatal. The rubble and netting would disguise him from enemy motion scanners...but still, it paid to be safe. Perfectly out of range of enemy weapons and well-hidden, he aimed, and his finger tightened on the trigger.

The noise was astonishing. The sound of the blast echoed throughout the entire area, bouncing around and effectively keeping his position unknown. The small projectile moved way too fast for anyone to see it, and before the sound of the shot reached anyone's ears, an explosion of bright green ichor appeared, its colour as green as everything else to the shooter, with his enhanced sniper scope.

There was no roar of pain. No gasp of surprise. There was no time for any such things. The force of the hyper kinetic blast of the railgun impacting with the monster's right shoulder sent him flying back a few meters. Even with its horrendous bulk, it couldn't absorb a hit from a Railgun. The arm flew off and thudded weakly on the ground, a trail of blood leading from it to where the shot was fired.

A far larger blood trail led back to where the Yautja lay, knocked off its feet by the force of the shot. Already, arterial blood spurted from the wound. The soldier it was holding hostage was propelled forward by the shock of the monster being hit, falling forward and hitting the ground face-first.

Just as the sound of the first shot reached Deltas and Vevlaa's ears, another projectile smashed into the dismembered arm, causing it's wrist and the device on it to disappear from existence forever. There would be no salvaging technology from this one.

When Commander Darkblade decided on a target, he destroyed all trace of it so utterly that no taint remained.

As the sound of the second shot echoed, the crosshairs of the scope were back over the monster, where it lay prone. 8 shots left in the weapon. He nodded to himself and activated his comm-link.

"This is Malus. Fire at will." He said quickly, before shutting the computer down checking his situation. The sound of the shots had let any and all know that a sniper was afoot, but the hypersonic nature of the WY-102 sniper rifle had ensured that the sound had not given away his position, nor left a visible trail of disturbed air that would lead back to his hiding place.

Hidden under the rubble, the barrel of the weapon covered by gravel and camo netting, he was still completely invisible and his heat signature was masked by the camouflage netting. He was still perfectly invisible.

But now they'd be looking. They knew he was out there. He had to play this even more carefully.

[[That is one, CelticYautja]]

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

"... Fire at will". That was all Delta needed, he had a clear field of fire, and with a superior given an order. Delta couldn't help but reply. He brang the large rifle round, held his breath... And fired. The large fully jacketed .50 Cal round of trhe Barrett blew its Plasma Cannon off, just what he'd been aiming for. This was Malus' fight, Delta was only assisting, even if assisting meant blowing off pieces of super cooled Plasma. Delta was happy to comply.

Unlike Malus' WY102 Railgun, Delta's shot projectiles, but he knew it was worth the trade off. Hidden in a high alcove, using the darkness and the light to conceal him, the most the enemy would get if they where lucky would be a small flicker of an Oracle scope. Delta zoomed in on the target again, its Plasma Cannon in pieces, shrapnel blew itself into the creatures face, leaving trickles of blood marks around it left shoulder. It was lucky it had that mask on...