vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

As vevlaa sat down in the pilot’s seat of the Waffle, a sight that would scare the living hell of a ghost accrued. Vevlaa looked out of the window and saw a bright blue light surrounding the ship. As minor rocks on the ground outside started levitating, a blast shook the ship. Everything blurred and went black. â€ÂI’m gonna die!†He thought as a second blast hit the ship. He could easily feel the hit, and it sent shivers down his back… Then there was silence….

Vevlaa opened his eyes, but couldn’t see anything. â€ÂAm I dead?†He said to himself â€ÂNo I can’t be dead†Vevlaa tried lifting his arm. It felt as adding 20 kilos to your arm before lifting weights… â€ÂFUUUUCK!†he yelled as he struggled his arm up to the emergency release button on his power armor. As he finally got the safety off, and pressed the button, the armor fell apart in the joints freeing him.

Vevlaa grabbed his helmet and pushed it off. As he opened his eyes again, he could see the flight controls in front of him. Things were quite blurry and everything was surprisingly quiet. Vevlaa got out of his seat, and looked around everything was offline. He tried switching different things on as he moved backwards in the ship without any luck. Then it hit him “EMP!!!†He said out loudly. He walked out of the already open cargo bay and looked around. On the ground several marines lay. They had taken the full hit of the blast, and it had cooked them from the inside out.

The sight was horrible, but the smell was even worse. Everything in a 15meter radius of the ship was dead. Small steams of smoke escaped through cracks in their armors. Another 15 meters out, marines lay screaming and twisting on the ground….

About 50 meters out, marines still stood. It took a moment, but then they started running to help the wounded soldiers. One of them ran up towards Vevlaa. â€ÂSir, are you alright?†he asked. Vevlaa just nodded his head to reply.

“Who in the world would do such a thing†the marine said. Vevlaa looked at him. I’m not sure, but my bet is on the Predators. It seems we aren’t alone after all...

It was about then he noticed his clothing or… lack of clothing…. Vevlaa walked back into the Waffle, and up to the cockpit. There he started inspecting his gear. After a quick search, he discovered that the power source was fried. Replacing it was a easy task. After all, they had plenty to spare, and they were all stored in special crates because of their instability. 15 minutes later, he was yet again geared up, and the HUD buzzed back to life….

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

A pair of ghosts seemed to be racing down the darkned cliffside as the marines scurried about in the distance. The hunters Predator428 and Stone Heart were running across the rocky terrain, their active camoflaugh fully engaged. The two shimmering silhouettes where barely noticeable in the dusky light, even if someone was attentivaly watching for their presence. As the hunters made their bee-line for the alien structure, Predator428 veered away from the Hunter's Moon clanmate at his right.

Predator428 already knew where the young Stone Heart was going, to a series of naturally occuring tunnels that would grant him and the rest of his party entrance to temple. While this path was much safer and unknown to the human forces, it was also much farther away from the soldiers. Predator428 didn't have the patience to use an indirect route such as that, not after his last action.

The EMP blast from Predator428's vessel had not been something the hunter had enjoyed initiating. It completely went against his Hunting Code and own beliefs, but rules such as these were not always binding. The situation laid out before Predator428 was not that of a simple hunt, but that of a mission. Ensuring the capture of the Generator overrid everything, even if he was forced to sacrifice true honor in order to secure future success.

The sounds of the human's panic caught the attention of Predator428, causing him to slow down to a cautious walk as he neared the staging area. He lowered his body down to a prone position and slowly began to crawl forwards. A pair of devices, a sentry gun and motion sensor, lay directly infront of him. A quick scan from his mask confirmed his hopes, the contraptions were not funcitonal. His orbital blast must have shorted the machines out, but Predator428 couldn't be sure of how long the effect would last. It would be best if he made his way past them as soon as possible. The hunter stood back up, jogging in a low stance as he cleared the sensor grid and neared the temple entrance itself.

The soldiers were still busy attempting to figure out what had just happened to them, feebly trying to reboot equipment and armor systems. The chaos allowed Predator428 to slip by the humans unnoticed. The hunter kept his back to the temple wall, hugging its surface as he made his way to the main doorway. With a last look at the humans, Predator428 darted inside.

StoneHeart, Yautja, 15 years ago

Stone Heart slowed down as Predator428 ran to the right. The massive Predator roared "Good luck" before running into the tunnels, his map allowing him to find the temple easily in them. He eventually found an entrance, apparently not having been used in a long time by the cobwebs and bats all around.

Stone Heart roared, signalling for his clan mate, Cletic, that he found an entrance. He sent the coordinates to Cletic, before running in the entrance. He zoomed out of his map, seeing Predator428 at the other side of the temple. The Predator looked up and started running, even though he was cloaked, his feet were making noises as he was running as fast as he could.

Stone Heart slowed to a walk as he reached the middle of the temple, a path lay infront of him, where Predator428 was coming down, apparently to the where Stone was. He lay down a skull of a human he had killed, the human almost shot him, but was killed before he could. Stone Heart bent down and set it on the ground, directly in the path where Predator428 was coming down.

Stone Heart stood up and roared, the roar echoing throughout the halls in the temple. He ran forward down a path, where according to his map, would eventually lead to the powersource. This time however, he ran silently and swiftly, as if he had gained new abilities as he ran full speed through a hallway, not a soung coming from it as he dissapeared down it, his cloak still activated.

(Predator428, hope you dont mind me doing that, if you do, let me know and I wont do it again unless I ask first. Also if you do, I'll let you control Stone Heart one time as long as he doesn't get hurt or nothing)

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

Delta revved the engine and raced out of the 'Safe Zone'
in the colourfully named 'DaisyCutter' APC. Doing a constant 75, he neared the pick-up point and was greated by a blue ping on his HUD as he neared Carmine's position.

"Ok people, rack 'em & pack 'em.

As he opened a COM link to Carmine. Motioning for them to move their arse. Opening a private link to Vev.

"Vev, device is found. Troops loading up now, over"

With the device securely loaded up, Delta gunned the engine's for the M570 spun around and proceeded on his way back to base.

(Sorry for shortness, but am really busy atm.)

Atin_Fordo, Yautja, 15 years ago

Darman Carmine thought they were fucked.

Something was suddenly highlighted on his HUD in the distance as his motion tracker picked up trace movements. He couldn't tell what it was, but it was too far. He looked at the upper left corner of his HUD, at a magnifying-glass symbol, and blinked twice... And his HUD zoomed in on the creature.

He wished he hadn't.

His entire visor was filled with light and static for a moment, as well as a high-pitched sound, to the point where he could hardly see. To conserve energy, the visor made it so he automatically zoomed out. As he looked up at the source, a bright light was materializing in the distance... And forming a bright, crackling blue beam in the direction of the dropship, so powerful that it was causing a disturbance in his HUD.

The dropship's waypoint disappeared.

His heart raced for a moment, wondering what had just happened. There had been no explosion, or anything to prove it was destroyed... And he himself had a grenade launcher... He knew the sight too well. Electromagnetic Pulse. "Vev! If you can still hear me, respond!"

He was confused as fuck.

"Malus! Vev's been hit by something! Can't tell what, too far, but I thi--"

He abruptly interrupted himself upon noticing his motion tracker, and a blue waypoint suddenly pinged itself into his view as the M570 came into view, and stopped at his location. He didn't wait a second before running the lift with the secured device on it next to the APC, and then directly up the ramp into the thing.

His eyes widened briefly as his motion tracker pinged again, with two red marks being within range.

Hostiles.

"I'll be back in a second, Delta. I have something to take care of."

With the device secured safely inside, and the APC having taken off, Carmine ran back inside the structure, and blinked at another thing on his HUD... Activating one of his favorite new toys, courtesy of an Elder he'd killed on his past mission...

He slowly disappeared from view, as if his atoms suddenly evapoated. Predator cloaking devices could be used both ways, it turned out; You just had to have all the right parts. He would now be hidden from all thermal and neural scans, and needed to simply move slow to avoid motion trackers.

Low to the ground and close to the wall, Carmine carefully moved himself along the walls so that he would be silent. His soundproofed helmet assisted in that. He smiled carefully behind his helmet as he stopped and aimed down the path with the grenade launcher held tightly in his gloved hands. He adored the thing.

As the red dot came closer and closer to his own position, nearing a corner, Carmine pulled the trigger, sending a standard M90 Grenade Launcher Round barreling through the air in a display of light and sound... And directly into the feet of his target:

"Hostile Contact!"

Stone Heart.

A loud explosion could be heard echoing throughout the base as the round made contact, sending shrapnel all throughout the hallway, as well as debris made by the explosion. In a situation such as this, with nowhere to go? This thing was devastating.

The result?

The young Yautja was sent hurtling toward the ceiling as the force of the grenade and resulting debris hittng him sent him flying upward, literally shredding his right leg to the point of being dead weight, the nerves within it destroyed. No armor could prevent that. His left had fared better, though, with only a few gauges where the shrapnel hit. Chances are, there'd be a few cracked ribs from hitting the walls so hard.

Carmine's second pull of the trigger, however, only resulted in another display of light and sound, as a blue ball of light hit the same point his first round had... An EMP blast of his own, to disable the Yaujta's tech. At the same time, however, he himself had uncloaked, and now stood aiming his grenade launcher at the hunter. "Come on, then! Let's do this!"

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

Cletic had entered the temple.It was dark and damp the hall was massive.He looked around to see if stoneheart was coming he had recived some coordinates but they were no use to cletic now.Cletic heard a roar then suddenly a explosion,stone had found a opponent.

cletic ran outside to see a human challenging stone.Cletic knew this was stones fight not his.cletic stood there cloaked and watched sliently but he knew that he was wasting time he turned and ran into the temple.

Cletic knew that only humans and yautjas were in the temple no xenomorphs.

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

I saw it. i dont know how they found it. no it cant be. i HAVE to warn the others. i place a granade on top of the roof and blast through on top of the tunnel. i see a distant temple with humans and 3 preds outside. i push a button and grab nautilus as she flys over head and land inbittwen the humans and the predators.
"Stop, that energy scource isnt what you think" i said as i took out my sword "Listen humans you know the alien life running around killing you of. the energy you found was made by th people who made it. now listen. the jockeys arent dead. i saw a " BOOOM a huge explosion happend in the southern end of the human base.
"Right just we have to destroy the energy scouce and get the fuck out of this solar system because when that thing blows were fucked what in saw was a.... jockey. thair still here thair is only one and its trying to kill us now lets kick some ass"

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

FireHunter looked around, so much had happened..explosions, prey being haplessly dragged towards him. Gaunt and many others leaving his position, he shook his great head, the occurrences of recent times had left him thinking in his beastly domed head. He stretched and roared, the noise echoing about a mile around him, and thundering noise like mighty stones crashing down a mountain, with an underlying roll of clapping thunder, and all in a very animalistic way. He was pleased with the noise, it made him feel powerful, as if the queen mother had manifested herself within his very voice box. He turned his massive head towards the latest explosion, it was different to the others, almost electrical. He ran towards it, the very ground beneath his monstrous feet crumbled and flew upwards like smoke from fire, dust billowed behind him as he ran, not stopping. He felt as unstoppable as a train, breaking down saplings and trees that stood before him, running headfirst into the saplings and uprooted all but the mightiest trees, clearing a path in his wake of destruction. He felt invincible, his instinct to expand the Hive's clutches overwhelming, he was an alpha, he knew what to do, rally his brethren, build a hive at this power source, and most of all, eliminate all threats, impregnation or otherwise. He chanced upon a herd of docile creatures, the size of baby hippopotamuses, and with no weaponry but a small spike upon the chin, they had gray skin, with black stripes upon their broad backs, they looked at him with a questioning look, not knowing whether this beast was friend or foe.
It should have been obvious.
FireHunter ran right into one, he kicked it right in the side and his foot got jammed in it's shattered ribcage, he could feel the heart pumping it's final beat, the lungs deflating as it's final breath rushed out of it's lungs. He tripped over it and fell upon the ground, there was a thud as he collided with the ground, then he bellowed and kicked the dead creature off of his foot, it flew almost six meters across the clearing and nearly splattered against a tree. FireHunter growled and sniffed, he could tell that he was quite close to the area of the latest explosion, at least a mile out, he ran out to the edge of the forest.
There were turrets, but none of them fired, and that same electrical sense tingled the air, he was rather close to the explosion zone.
In fact, he was in it.
(tell me if I need to edit anything, I'm a bit off with the goings on.)

Stone Heart checke his map on his wrist device, out to the far east, he saw something inbound for the temple. He saw humans were red, other Predators were white, but this, this ws green. Stone Heart mumbles under his breath after he killed the man. He walked over to Cletic and growled, "Hey, we got company, its not another Yautja, it's a Xenomorph, but something makes it different from other Xenos. It has as sorta white glow like a Yautja, but that green one like a Xenomorph, I think we have a PredAlien coming, and it's coming fast." Stone Heart told Cletic, even though Stone was higher ranked, he treated Cletic like a brother, probably because he was one of the newest recruits to Hunters Moon and Stone had been a lone hunter up till then, wandering from planet to planet, taking trophies of honourable prey. He had a blooded hunter long before he found Hunters Moon, but he hadn't tooken part ina blooding ritual, but he's killed Xenos before. He looks up to Cletic, "Should we tell Predator428, or let him find out on his own?" at this question, Sonte Heart started thinking about how a PredAlien would make an excellant trophy in his trophy case, he double extended his wrist blades and cloaked himself, waiting for Cletic.

(OOC: Uh... Stone Heart, I attacked you, dude. You're currently bleeding on the floor with your right leg screwed over beyond use, and your tech disabled. It'd be greatly appreciated if you didn't ignore the fact that I just engaged you.)

(Whoops, sorry Atin, I didn't see that, but Stones not young, he's like 200 years, young for a Predator yes, but not for a human. Also, he is, to put it simple, a montster, he's 9 foot tall and close to 900 pounds, and I'll fight you)

Stone Heart looked up and growled at the human, he saw the wrist device and snarled, he looked at his own, disabled for the moment, but it would come back up eventually, he stood up, his right leg in immense pain. The Predator fell down and looked down to it, he took out his medi-kit and fixed his wound up. The leg would still be usable, but he couldn't run now, although he could move it again. He slowly stood up and roared at the man, he took off his plasme caster, and threw it to Cletic. It lands at the other Predator's feet and he growls for him to pick it up and try to fix it while he fights.

Stone Heart looks back to his wrist computer, he clicked it and saw the self destruct thing was still usable, he would save it for later and roared at the man. He started slowly circling him, his helmet still working fine as he clicks it to thermal, highlighting the man as if the sun was in the hall they were in. The Predator almost had evened the fight, their was still the gun the man had, and all Stone Heart has was a shrukin, he picked it off his belt and threw it at the man infront of him. the disc curved around the man, Stone wasn't aiming for him, it did however slice the barrel off the gun which allowed Stone to go deeper in the caves, luring the man into the darkness.

Stone's helmet could see the man down the hall, clear as day, but Stone also knew that the man could see him. He would have to be careful with this one...

(Your turn Atin)

(No problem, mate. It happens. Oh dear... That is a bit of a monster. I'd like to note that technically your helmet and self-destruct system should also be offline, but I won't object. Just call it that only your thermal vision works, aye?)

Carmine ducked for a moment as the disc whirled around his head, only to cut off the majority of the barrel of the grenade launcher. Oh. Perfect. The thing could still fire, but there'd be little to no range on it. He'd do little more than blow himself up, something that really wasn't one of his goals. How disappointing.

He pulled the lever on the cylindrical clip, and let it fall open, where he then emptied out the remaining rounds, then threw the thing aside. Okay, so the thing had fixed its leg to be usable again, had it? That was fine. The thing'd have to realize by now that his armor was upgraded with Yautja tech, so he could see exactly where it had gone, and it was lighting up like a flare. What was it... Roughly ten meters away?

No problem.

His right hand reached behind his back, and ripped out one of the weapons he'd decided upon needing: An H&K MP70A1 Submachine Gun. The thing could fire incredibly fast, but yet it was plenty lightweight, to the point where you could hold it with one hand if needed, but yet it had plenty of firepower, range, and ammunition. The silencer added more range, and less noise, too... Something to be admired, indeed.

He didn't bother flipping up the sights or anything, because he really didn't need them at his range. Instead, he let out a bloody scream as he ran in closer toward the behemoth of a Yautja, finger slamming the trigger for all it was worth as a steady stream of ammunition released itself from the cartridge and into the air... And Carmine had long since improved his aim.

It was pretty hard to hit a target that big, anyway.

Carmine swung the submachine gun's direction around a bit, resulting in it hitting various points on the Yautja's body for varying degrees of damage. Most of the shots had made contact with the right side of the Yautja's torso-- No doubt shredding through the fucker's lung-- And others landing hits on the thing's right arm, more or less in the bicep and elbow region. The muscles and bone'd be ripped apart, for sure. The arm was nothing more than dead weight now, right down to the core.

He gave a loud laugh for a moment. This was what he considered to be fun: Eliminating hostiles. He still had a score to settle, and so he would do just that. Though, what he had failed to think about, was that he was running straight into the thing.

(That's two. Your turn, mate.)

(We good then and also, he's wearing armour too, for this mission he wore special armour, ceremonial armour, the bullets would dent it, but it's only on his chest, which is kinda bad for me right now and okay, only my thermal vision works)

Stone Heart felt the bullets collide with his skin, the ones on the side hurt, the arms hurt too but the amount of muscle he has on them helped stop them. He looked at his side, which was bleeding bad, he took out a needle from one of his medi-kit he used earlier and sowed it back up.

The monster of a Predator then looked up and roared, just intime to see Carmine collide with his abdomen, which knocked the man off his feet and all it did was piss Stone off more then he already was. He double extended his wrist blades and lunged, only shredding the mans firing arm, Stone backed up at this. He put his wrist blades back in and reached onto his back.

What the Predator did next was pull out a small staff, probably no more then a meter or so long, but when he took it from his back and pressed a button where he was gripping it, it shot out to a 9 foot staff of an unknown acid proof substance.

Stone Heart roared and stared at the man, waiting for him to make his move.

(Thats one, or two, now its your turn)

Carmine let out a grunt in pain as the wristblades made contact, and tore into his right bicep. Fuck, that hurt... The blow had hit the point where his large shoulder and bicep guards met, so the good news was, it hit heavy armor... That was about all that had stopped the thing from ripping his arm off. He was, however, curious why the thing backed up. "Why do you back away? Do you not wish to fight me?"

It didn't matter what the answer was. That staff made him feel more than a little intimidated, but he knew what he had to do.

There were a thousand ways it could go. But Carmine was counting on just one. The Yautja was big, colossal even... But that meant it was also slow. What he was about to do would give it absolutely no reaction time, and would give him the edge he needed, because there was no way this thing would be allowed to live.

And so, Carmine pulled off his most bold and reckless stunt yet.

Submachine gun in his right hand, nothing in the other, Carmine charged once again at the Yautja, guns aimed directly at the thing's face, a pattern that made him look like an idiot. But when you studied your target well, like Carmine did, then you'd come to realize the course of action they'd take... And Carmine had studied every aspect of these things.

The bullets were more or less a diversion. They weren't meant to hurt the thing, as opposed to distract it, but he did succeed in cracking the visor. Not that it mattered, the thing could still see, but it would be a task to try using the vision modes effectively now. But, the thing did exactly what he expected it to do:

Make an attempt at stabbing him.

Yes, the thing pulled back on the pole, and thrust it forward in a stabbing motion... And, at the same time, Carmine let himself slide off his feet, narrowly avoiding being impaled by the thing, as it went right over his head. But, that was where his plan came into play... He still had inertia to break.

Still sliding along the ground due to the gathered momentum, he extended the four inch dagger hidden in his left knuckle plate. It worked the same as wristblades, only a lot smaller, and only to be used as a last resort. However, it worked just fine for the purpose it was about to serve.

He slid through the Yautja's legs, and as he did so, brought his left arm in a brief hook, making sure the dagger connected with the left inner thigh of the Yautja, ripping through many of the muscles within-- As well as one of the major targets on any living being, the femoral artery. Now, that was one of the major blood vessels... With it cut, you'd effectively bleed to death very soon if you had a weak heart. Even faster if you had a strong one. And this thing, being as massive as it was, had to have a strong one.

There was no way to fix that without serious medical equipment, and there was no time, either. The leg was still usable, but not for much longer.

Even if Carmine died, it would, too.

As he hit the other side of the thing, he gave a brief chuckle, as he was now behind it on one knee, right arm aimed at the large motherfucker's left. On the gauntlet of his right arm, he had a fairly small device, that was sure to catch the eye of any onlookers, a trophy of one of his past battles:

A plasmacaster.

A burst of bright blue light appeared for a brief moment on the edge of his right arm, and then continued to travel through the air at a relatively fast pace... And connected with the thing's left elbow as it spun around to face him.

It didn't matter who you were. Hot plasma seared through anything, even limbs.

The arm fell to the floor, charred and blackened at the point where it had been separated, and the smell of burnt flesh filled the chamber. The whole event had taken about five seconds, but it felt like it was taking forever.

(That's three. Your move, mate.)

Stone Heart dropped to the ground as his leg was cut, how could he have been so foolish, this thing ad him now, he had to kill this thing, now. He turned around in time to see a plasma caster fire and take his arm off, he roared, it echoing throughout the halls in the temple and he looked down at the man. He ripped the helmet off, and charged, the staff had dropped, but he another weapon, a Smart disc.

Stone Heart then did something not expected, he jumped over the man, narrowly avoiding the ceiling as he was easily 20 feet in the air and he threw the disc down. The disc swerved enough for the mans ear, along with his right shoulder and and arm and it ripped into the muscle on his leg.

The massive dying Predator stood up and watched the blood flow rapidly from the wounds. The Predator started laughing insanely, before saying his last words were to his friend, Cletic, "Take my Glaive, and use it with pride and make sure to get me out of here when your done with your mission. Give me a proper burial." The Predator then started to sway a little, the amout of blood loss making his vision very blurry.

(That's two or three, and I guess we are both dying in a way, huh, good fight so far. I'd like to fight you in the Sparring Chamber if you want?)

(That's three. Takes six to kill, though, in both our cases. So we're only half done, mate. I'll say there was damage done, )

Carmine could only watch as the disc came down again... He fucking hated those things... But what happened was unexpected. Apparently, the thing liked surprises as much as he did, because he didn't expect the damn thing to leap into the air. The smart disc was... Expected, just not avoidable.

He lifted up his left arm to shield his face, but made a horrid mistake in doing such, because the thing hit clean at his right shoulder... The sound that made was sickening, because he could both feel and hear each bit of muscle and bone being torn apart.

He let out another grunt in pain, and then decided that enough was enough. Game time was over. "Gonna need a medical evac after this... Ahhh, fuck..." he spat into his radio, swearing in pain as he did so. He was feeling woozy after that, but he still had the upper hand here.

He let out another blood-curdling scream, being at already point-blank range thanks to the Yautja landing right next to him, and then proceeded to reach his right hand over his left shoulder. His hand somehow managed to find the pole-like handle of one of his newest weapons: A short sword, made of Xenomorph bone.

He pulled the sword from its sheath in a split second, and in the same second, brought it in a vertical swing... And, due to the point blank range, he succeeded in literally disarming the Yautja, because he cleaved its one remaining arm right off, right at the shoulder. Normally, the armor the Yautja wore would've helped, but the thing was made of Xenobone... So it was a hell of a lot sharper than a standard blade.

He followed up quickly by pulling the blade back away from the Yautja, and proceeding to sheath it with his right hand, while his left pulled a knife out of his belt-- One of his other new toys, a six inch, three-sided dagger, also made of Xenomorph bone-- And thrust it deep into the Yautja's gut. He then twisted the dagger and pulled upwards on it...

Ripping through even more skin, muscle, and now?

Organs.

He then took several steps back and watched happily as green liquid spilled everywhere, and the Predator's guts because visible. Death was... Unavoidable now, for sure. There was no way that he would be defeated, not anymore. "Your move, asshole!"

(As I said, I had to improvise, because my guy could NOT live through half his head being cleaved off. Anyway, that's four. Your move.)

(I edited it too, so can you edit that part about cutting off my arm, because I cut your right arm off in my last post)

Stone Heart managed to jump back at the blade coming for his right arm. The man did manage to cut it into the muscle and bone, but not enough to make him lose control of it. This was luckily his wrist blade arm, he extended them and roared at the man, circling him in the tunnel. He had the advantage, if he got within 9 feet, Stone Heart could attack with his arms.

Stone smiled an evil smile, the kind that sent chills and pure fear down the spine of any opponent, even oter Yautjas as he slowed his circling to a slow walk, occasionly lunging forward then pulling back, just enough to keep the man at range. Stone held his gut every so often, he had a medi-kit left, but all it could do was close the wound, he knew he was going to die, and the EMP was starting to wear off, he had to last a little longer.

Stone Heart then did something unexpected, he leapt over the man and ran down the tunnel, he had to wait till his self destruct would work, he turned a corner and continued running as fast as his injured leg would carry him...

(Couldn't let you take both arms just yet.

(Mmkay then... Though, you got a bit of a problem, mate. The self destruct device is on your left arm, aye? Your left arm's on the floor...)

Carmine didn't know what the fuck to do. This wasn't a good situation for him, and this thing was fighting very unlike a Yautja. He could only work with what he had; At this point, that wasn't much...

He began to let out a low chuckle of a laugh, coughing up some trace amounts of blood... Something the Yautja would probably soon be doing. Its arms were essentially useless, all it really had left was a leg, because everything else was torn up too badly... Now, this was just fine in his book...

He said, feeling his own blood hitting the aready blood-patterned armored boots he wore, closing in on the fucker. He'd take care of his wounded arm right after this... There wasn't any way he was going far otherwise... And there were still other targets in his motion tracker.

Carmine then did something a bit drastic. Something that he could only desperately hope would work...

He picked up the remaining part of the grenade launcher off the floor, and loaded up a few rounds into it... And then? He ran in to about halfway between the distance between him and the Yautja, and aimed above it, pulling the trigger...

He was pretty sure he felt his arm pop out of its socket from the force, and since he had to wield it with one hand...

The ceiling behind the Yautja collapsed, and sealed off the remaining distance the Yautja could run. "And all bullshit aside, you've committed a terrible crime..." His words were hard and cold, a pattern that worked just fine, given that's exactly who he was. "And if you're gonna run, you better be running for your life!"

Another loud bang resounded as he pulled the trigger once more, from a closer distance.

This time, the fucker's arm came right off, minced by the close range explosive and straight-on hit from Carmine's grenade, which also sent him straight to the ground. This time, there was nowhere for the fucker to go, and nothing for him to do, especially when Carmine brought up his follow-up.

He then set the grenade launcher aside for a second, to pull out the short sword once again. "Ohh, this is over for you, my friend..." He was surprised his arm didn't hurt more, but then, he'd had it torn off last mission, too... And had to have it cloned back on. Before the Yautja could get up, however, he thrust the sword directly into its good knee... And pinned it directly into the ground.

He picked up the 'nade launcher again, and aimed it square at the Yautja's unmasked face. He pulled the trigger, and a display of blue light and sound danced from the barrel... And a spherical object made contact with the Yautja's face, too. It was another EMP grenade, to ensure there was nothing it could do. "What's the matter? You hurt?"

(That's five, mate. I got one more, then our fight's done.)

Stone Heart cursed at the sword in his knee, he then did something only used as a last resort for the Predator, he roared to Cletic to come help him. Stone looked up in time to see him aim the gun at his face, he coughed up blood and managed to growl this in the human language, though it was slow coming out, "You think you won this, you'll never win. We are going to win this war." Growled Stone in a menacing, yet chilling tone, the kind from horror movies as he finishes "You and your whole damn race of humans can rot in hell for all I care, but know this human, I will see you again, in Hell!" He yelled as loud as he could before stopping after 5 seconds, the yell, more like a roar, caused small rocks to fall from the ceiling.

Stone roared to Cletic his final words, "Dont forget me, give me a proper burial, dont let these bastards win" He roared out. The Yautja, finally succumbing to his wounds, layed his head down and closed his eyes, his hed tilting to the one side as the hunter will now sleep in peace forever...

(I'm out of this RPG now, Cletic, dont let him win and Atin, join the Sparring Chamber, I wont a rematch, interested?)

(Perhaps. I'd like to let this one run its course, though, first. That way I don't have to worry too much, y'know?)

Carmine didn't respond much to the insults. He gave a tilt of the head at the thought, but there was indeed no emotion shown to disagree. Indeed, he was sadistic, brutal, psychotic, and an overall monster. No, he would definitely be going to Hell once his course was filled.

But his vengeance had yet to carry itself out.

Officially, Darman Carmine was an anonymous soldier who really just liked having an excuse for killing. Unofficially, Darman Carmine didn't even exist a few years ago. In his place, there was a kid known as Atin Fordo, who lived on a recently discovered island... And then some unknown alien entity arrived, later to be revealed as a Yautja. The military was called in...

And the city was destroyed.

Atin Fordo had spent nine years of his life alone on that island, from seven to sixteen, and had to find a way to survive on whatever he got. And so, as such, he'd spent his whole lifetime planning on their destruction, with no other function until his mission was complete. A lonely lifetime planning out their destruction.

Of course, nobody knew anything apart from the fact that he wanted them dead.

He didn't bother responding, but instead, hit a button on a small box on his belt, after which a long length of extremely strong, five millimeter cord extended from said box. End in hand, he coiled it around the meaty neck of the now-dead Yautja, firmly placing his boot upon its chest, which he deemed safe, since the chest had stopped rising and falling.

He then hit a red button on the box, and slowly the cord began to whirr and whine as it tried to pull itself back into the box, but it had an obstacle blocking its way... Fortunately, it was incredibly strong.

A sickening snap filled the chamber hallways.

Now coated in various mixes of red and green, some form of war paint from hell, he removed a small rectangular device from his combat webbing... It was only about the size of his fist. And he then proceeded to kneel down in front of the corpse, taking a look at the wound on its stomach that he'd created earlier.

Guts and blood were still coming out.

"This place... Shall become your home," he said briefly, as he hit a yellow button on the device, and then shoved it into his gut. He then stood up fully, and removed his short sword from the fucker's kneecap, sheathing it quickly. He then gathered up a few of the objects sitting around-- The smart disc, combistick, bio-helmet, even plasmacaster off the dead body, as well as his severed arm-- And crammed them all into his survival pack.

He was intent on taking trophies.

He then wrapped his fingers around the long, black dreadlocks upon the head of the Yautja, and picked up the head itself. He placed his left hand over his right shoulder to try stopping the bleeding, but knew that he'd have to wait 'til he was out of here to get a fix.

He then revealed another object wrapped within his hand... A small, cylindrical device, with a few glowing buttons on the side. He began walking away from the corpse with all his new posessions, and let out a brief chuckle. "This place... Will become your tomb."

His thumb hit the glowing green button on the cylinder.

The scene suddenly erupted in violence, because as soon as he did, everything behind him exploded in a hellish fireball, sending out rocks, shrapnel, debris, and several levels of gore-- Flesh, limbs, organs, and plenty of blood-- In all diections, literally coating the hallway in carnage. It was only visible for a moment, however.

The ceiling collapsed upon the scene.

Darman Carmine continued running far. He was hoping his HUD would help him, but his dizziness was making it too hard to focus. He only stopped when he fell on his face, by which point he was far from the base. Normally, he'd have stayed to continue fighting all of the Yautja that had come, but he'd let it pass just this once... He wanted to survive with all his new equipment.

He slumped down against a rock, far off course from the landing pad, and then lifted the head so that he could stare into its eyes... The head alone was practically the size of his torso... And smiled an evil grin. Glory is a fool's prize. Honor is of no use to the dead. He then set down the head for a moment, and removed his medical equipment from his combat webbing. He was too dizzy and out of breath to call for the APC, so he could only hope somebody was monitoring his status.

Overall, Carmine was a happy camper at the moment. He'd successfully taken down a behemoth with minor damage to himself, and maximum to the enemy. An arm for a kill? Not a bad trade, all facts considered. He'd be back to finish off the rest after a while... For now, he needed to stop the bleeding. He didn't know what other enemies were around, and he wanted to make sure he could fight them if they came.

I love my job.

(Y'know, I had a much better post than this going, but my computer overheated. Bit saddening. At any rate, good match, Stoney. Gotta forgive me for running away at the end, though. But it's a bit hard to fight with your arm ripped off.)