CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

Anger in CuteFaceHugger mind for the deserted Hive he sniffes the air for a smell of Yautja"Yautja"CFH Growls he follows the sent the the entrance and see a NPC Yautja and and NavySpaz talking just outside of the Hive and CFH with out thinking because all the anger RAAAAARRRRRR!

CuteFaceHugger throws himself into the NPC at it just as it got out of the Hive and SPLAT! right in the the back of the Yautja it falls to the ground and CuteFaceHugger with bloody fingers comes about to hit The Yautja in the back of the Head when NavySpaz kicks it away CuteFaceHugger gets back up with Xeno Acid driping to the ground from such a hard hit........

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg

Proud to be of The Hive

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

The storm let up, but now the heat was unbearable. If it wasn't for their ventilating armors and training, they wouldn't have survived this intense heat. TDN walked among his squad through the canyon, looking at them. Each one of them exhausted due to the combat that took place a couple of hours before. Yet they were now rejuvinated with new-found energy. The determination to rescue the colonists and the will to put an end to these terrifying creatures had allowed his men to go on. Even with a bleeding arm, TDN felt no pain. Just like them, his will was his energy.

Through his communicator, he could hear a voice. It was DEATH, telling him about the message the rescue squad heard over their radio. "Strange" he thought "I wasn't able to call them before, but now they've called for us? It must have been the storm then that disrupted the communication". With that thought, he reached for his communicator and said through it "This is Lt.TDN of the Alpha Draconis squad. Respond if you hear this message". There was no answer. Maybe they've gone to somewhere where the communication was cut again, or maybe it will take some time to hear their response.

He walked along, not knowing what to expect in these canyons full of traps. Noises that can be heard every now and then doesn't excite him because he's gotten use to them. But in a sudden, screechings could be heard from a distance. This was the sound that startled him, yet he remained calm. He was used to this alright. TDN waited along with his squad who heard it as well, waiting for the Xenos to attack. "Never have a break, do we?" he thought.

*Note: No specific Xenos are named here yet. If anyone of you Alien players out there wish to fight the go for it.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

(Sry but this is were it ends Dragon nice fighting you and next time you will win for sure ^_^ good fight)

Katams tail was almost completely in Dragons stomch now he had been on concience for along time from not being bale to breath.Katam wanted to make sure he was dead though.

With the famous inner jaw shooting out into Dragons for head and splatering his brains on the sand now it had finished and Katam was weak.To weak to fight again any time soon.Pulling his tail out and running to rest so Katam ran on all...3 back to the hive to regenarate best he could back to full fighting form.Yet he knew that his arm might never return he must try.His tail was easy enough to regenarate but a hole arm was missing and giving alot of acid.Katam felt weary he was VERY surprised of the strength and detemanation of this pred but it did not get him far.

Katam desided to leave the body to rot in the flames of the hellish planet.Yet he took the broken combistick which seemed to mean so much to the predator.Well what was left of the combistick.

Looking back at the half melted body he respected the warrior he must have went through hell to bare that painfull and slow death yet Katam could not be to lean or he would lose his next fight.Katam ran back to the hive to rest...

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hicks, Kidd, and Death were in a group to find Hyro. He knew that there were 2 yujati in his vicintiy. He tryied his radio on all comm channels.... untill he found a desperate voice "This is Otang, one of the few survivors, please, DOES ANYONE HEAR ME!!" the voice on the radio sounded dehydraded. "This is Corporal Hicks, I read you. Give me your cor-" Hicks never got to finish his words. There was a terrible scream and a xeno roar that chilled him. He looked at Kidd and Death. "Did you hear that?" Hicks said to his comardes. They were shocked too. "We heard it. We have to tell TDN that survivors are in trouble!" Death said. "I'll radio him now." Death finished as he clicked on his radio. Death was telling TDN about what happened. Death walked back. "TDN will be here shortly. We have to go on defense now." The marines waited and waited... untill a xeno screech and a predator roar of victory filled the air. "! We have a yujati very, VERY close to us!" Kidd said in dismay. Hicks spotted the cave, nomore than a Kilometer away from thier positon. "TOO CLOSE! Everyone, ready weapons!" Death said as the marines slammed in a new magazine into thier pulse rifles. At the cave, Stalker saw 3 foolish humans. He thought to himself "They will make good trophies." As he engaged camo. Lacking a plasma caster because of the rush to get out, Stalker would have to charge the humans and take care of them. On the horizon, a battered and hungry Hyro saw 3 humans in the distance. He heard footsteps behind him and with all the strenght he had left, he wiped around, waiting the fight. But instead of some creature that wanted to rip him to pieces, it was TDN and Red Machine. "Hey, we found him!" Red Machine said as he rushed to his comrade. "You alright?" TDN said as he handed Hyro a fruit bar and a bottle of water. "Thank you" made it out of Hyro's partched lips as he ate his food. "I hate to inerupt, but look up there." Red Machine said as he saw the outlines of the other 3 marines. But they weren't alone....

*Hey stalker, tell me if you want to kill me or if you want me to kill you.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

FROM THE DAY BEFORE FROM VOLTAGES POINT OF VEIW:

as voltage went further into the cave he found hyro but not in the position he was hoping for. hyro was sleeping. voltage left enraged "No Honour in killing a sleeping foe!" he had said to him self. "ill just have to wait till morning..."

NEXT DAY [STALKING OF HYRO]:

Voltages prey had finally arived from the cave. as voltage scanned for weapons he found one pistol, one knife, the pulse rifle hyro was carrying with a makeshift bayonet on it. "good he's armed honour will still be mine..." voltage said to himself.

BACK TO CURRENT TIME AND MY POINT OF VIEW:

hyro had kept walking. the feeling of being watched was starting to get him. paranoid as ever hyro tried to pass off the feeling was do to the heat. he looked back and saw a slight gilmmer. "just a mirage..." he said to himself but as he kept walking he couldnt help but think about what had been force fed into his brain about trusting his instincts. hyro suddenly heard a slight thump. he looked back only to see nothing. hyro took another couple of steps. then another louder closer thump had happend. hyro looked back again but still saw nothing. except he saw a pacuialrity in the sand several yards away. the indentation could only be made by foot prints. yet hyros tracks came from a different direction. then it dawned on him. he was being hunted...

"dear sweet jesus..." said hyro with the look of upmost fear on his face. he readeid his rifle a shot a couple of rounds into the air over the prints. praying to god nothing whould be there.to hyro fear hyro was greated by the sound of the bullets bouncing off metal. a glimmer had appeared. than a full body of a yautja hunter showed it self...

(srry bout use of time i was just trying to catch voltage up to where i was at the time)

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Navy kept his spear up and ready, staring Katam in the eye. Katam hissed, Then struck his tail at Navy at high speed. Navy tried to block the tail with his combistick but the tail hit the side of his hand. Navy extended his wristblades. And while Navyspaz was not ready, Katam Pounced over toward Navy knocking him to the ground. While Navy was getting back up Katam jumped forward and clawed Navy in the back. He jumped forward, and quickly turned around and reached for a shuriken. Navy activated it, and Roared,
"Come on!"
And Flung the Shuriken at Katam, amazingly Katam jumped out of the way easily. Navy was very suprised. And stood shocked. Navy reached for his Combistick and Growled,
"Im tired of you!"
And Lunged forward striking at Katam. But Katam simpley ducked out of the way and struck his tail into navys side. Navy fell to his knees in pain. Katam screeched loudly, then Reared up and pounced on Navys back. Navy couldnt get him off.

NewAwesomeSIg.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

hyro was cleaning up what was left of the xenomorphs in the area. as popped in a new clip of pistol rounds. he shot two remaining xenomorphs in their elongated skull sending brain matter and skull tissue everywhere. "theyre skin is to weak... oh god **** it..." as he picked up what was left of a skull. it was smooth to smooth.

"TDN do you copy? Do you Copy?" hyro said into his radio. "yes, what its it private hydro?" came over clearly radio chatter. "it hyro sir, and from looks of these remains these bugs are young. they must olny be a scouting party and as for the size of the party im counting at least 40 dead. we must be dealing with one hell of a hive... also there are a couple of dead yautja here. should i seize their weaponry?" resaid hyro into his radio.

"clean up what is left of the xenomorphs, collect and wounded or dead men and wemon,mark your postion on the map we will decide about the yautja later, and report back to base." TDN said over radio chatter. "Aye sir, understood." hyro copied back. hyro turned the corner and saw a couple of bugs dragging a couple of bodies back to the hive. "Why you little bast***s" yelled hyro as he fired his pistol.

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

I stood on the plateau hiding behind the barracade of rocks that had been jutting out of the flat top providing good cover, occasionally peeking my head out and checking for any signs of life. I heard loud banging sounds as other droppods in the distance scattered dust and debris everywhere as they landed into the dune, it was impossible to tell if they were leftover HM members or the rest of Balatu. I stayed crouched behind the rocks and waited for any sign of life to come near. Then out of the corner of my eye i saw movement, I zoomed in and switched though visions and it was a human marine, he was stranded and had no weapons so he was not worthy. i just sat back and watched as he wandered away into the neverending sandstorm. I cleaned my mask of sand and dirt, then i decided to explore alittle, i coaked and ran across the desert with my thermal vision on figuring i would find something.......then i saw a base of some sort with 2 maries who's sight was limited in the sandstorm and the goggles didnt seem to help any. It seemed that this was a military base of some sort but not AD's. This one had few marines, they seemed poorly trained and unfit for the job.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

As I walked with the others to our destenation I looked around vast dessert and I could see things run across the grounds far away and things would pop up and look around, as I said to myself, "We are not the only species here"
I put my scanner it showed two figures in the north and 3 figures in the west and 1 behind us.
"they must be watching us" as I said to myself,
they were at least 100 yards away I got my weapon just in case they wanted to have a little visit with us and I would give them a warm welcome if they did. After I get down with the mission I was given I will go on my own to hunt down my prey that left me for dead, if he is here.My mission objectives to go find the marines where abouts and then leave a surprising attack on them, then go fight the other predators that are invading our hunting grounds, then unless if my prey is here I'll go after him afterwards his anme is Katam...

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

The room was steamy hot, almost unbearable. Sweat trickled down Otang’s face which he rubbed off. Some survivors behind him began making noise, talking. He told them to shut up and focused on movement in front of him. He pumped and aimed the shotgun at the vegetation. The group slowed their pace and crouched down. The seconds became tense.

A xenomorph came out of hiding, flanking the survivors from the left slicing one to bits. They screamed and yelled in chaos as they saw one of their own basically disintegrated at the hands of the Creature. They opened fire on the creature that attacked them, who looked up from over the body of their friend. It jumped in the air attacking others. Its blood sprayed everywhere wounding the group. The thing lay on the floor twitching, spinning around. One in the group finished it off.

In their disbelief, they realized the thing they are up against. But they wanted to press on.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

I leave the marines and search for the alpha draconis squad, I walk for miles but i still cant find anything so I zoom in to the farthest distance north of where i am and see another small marine base. I slowly inch towards the base with my cloak on and i see a guard towards the back entrance, i carefully walk around him quietly.

15 minutes later

I see the heat signature of a marine named kidd, i track his signature and put it in the memory of my wristcomp so i can track him down if i cant find him. I walk towards a tent that houses a wounded kerrigan while kidd is away, I flash my eyes showing a bright green color and run off so it startles kerrigan and she starts screaming. then i pray that my plan will work.......

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

the doctor ran across the surface taking cover and waiting for prey but so far, nothing, he could sense the life nearby and could see the tracks of navy. the doctor followed the tracks leading to the west canyon. he climbs down, slowly making his way down into the canyon. suddenly the wall of rock starts to give and a piece of the canyon wall starts to break.
the huge rock falls to the canyon floor, the doctor leaps away pushing himself off the wall. he lands on the canyon floor and quickly runs to evade the mass of rock comming after him. the crash echos throughout the canyon.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

the war has started many will DIE few will Escape but all is at ease for one Creature CuteFaceHugger now lies in the belly of his host he is unconscious nothing to see nothing to hear .....He awakens.

CuteFaceHugger sniffing around smells food moves and fells a liquid around him smelling food every were CuteFaceHugger having no idea were he is gos by instinct and fight to get the the surface. he movies around with what little space he has he starts to chomp at the meat after a dozen bites he heard a noise and the walls start to move and CuteFaceHugger hears crys and breathing he looks around and geting scared and Bites faster and then he gets to a hard wall of bone and he wiggles throw the bone biting it he breakes more and more bones buy this time the crys were so loud CuteFaceHugger was geting very scard so he throws himself in to the next layer of meat and bites it open and it is the Last layer out comes

A Chestsburster driping with blood in the hive he was born in. his host is now dead and CuteFaceHugger wiggles off and hides ..........waits...............to grow

Proud to be of The Hive

Katam looked and saw a predator walking away.It was Voltage "Hee hee you will walk away only to see your freinds die in combat" Katam roared aloud in atempt to get Voltage to turn back round.

Katams tail slowly earged forward as Dragon could'nt do anything.With the arm Katam had left he put it into Dragons mouth opening it wide. " Here comes the train open wide hee hee" Katam said as his tail got closer and closer to Dragons face.Acid was falling onto Dragons face and melting his skin. "AHHH NO !" Dragon yelleped as Katams tail sliped into his mouth melting his mouth.Katams tail was shoved into and down Dragons throut melting it as it went closer and closer to his gut."I'm going to kil you from the inside first hee hee" Katam screemed.

Dragon hoplessly sat noding in and out of concienceness knowing his end was neer.Katams face peered closer to Dragons face and Katams mouth opened up...

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Katam looks back at the rubble were Navy was Ktam wanted to presume he was dead but could'nt untill he made sure.

Katam started to dig to find the body of Navy but was distacted by a Large explosion."Sounds liek my next oponent"katam yelled.Running as fast as he could to the blast.Katam ran round the corner to find The Doc."Hold on you,Your not done here !"

Katam leaper far into the air onto The Doc and launched his inner jaw firmly into the docs right shoulder.gren blood flys over Katams face.The Donc still has plenty of strength and easly grabs Katam holds him up into the air and says"You damn creature i will show you for that !" He throws Katam away.Katam rises and Prepares for another fight.

Katam leaping into The Doc and hiting in hard The Doc and Katam are locked with hands wrestling one another til one gives way.

Finaly Katam relises this is not goin any were and weaks his grip and lets go, wipes round with his tail triping The Doc up and pounce stiaght up above The Doc coming down hard with his tail...

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Shadow warrior coming out cave hive seek clan member xene_slayer and maries base few Humans working on dropship.Shadow warrior run to wall jump wall of base scan predator mask if have any weapons in hands now Shadow warrior wait in Human base on clan member xene_slayer few hours later Shadow warrior see Shadow of is clan member xene_slayer in sadstorm now shadow warrior wait on roof top base for xene_slayer

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

HP heard a sound and his one eye looked up, his cut out eye's socket moved a bit, and the cut going from above it to below it moved a bit too. His head then faced up to give his sights a better look and there was, at the top of the canyon, three xenos looking at him.

HP unsheathed his acid-proof extended wristblades and the xenos pounced. HP swung and and killed one. The other two pounced and HP cut ones head off. The other one tumbled him to his back and the xeno held his head over HP's looking at him and drooling, the siliva near his mouth reminded him of the breathing foam used in cryo tubes when some one is in cryo sllep in the tubes. HP wiped it off and minnimum powered his caster which, knowing it was plasma, was still enough to go through one end of the head to the other. The xeno fell and HP got up and saw a Marine, tumbling down the side of the canyon dead. HP walked up and saw his name... Kenny. He remembered fighting a Marine named Kenny, as the rest of the Marines called him, he was an Honorable Marine. HP said aloud, "Oh my god, they killed Kenny, those B@stards." and turned to find 5 more xenos ready to pounce, HP was ready to fight...

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

shadow warrior stop ur rushing and not doing this right
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
slayer detected movement behind him
he instinctivly shot a spear at it
he went back and found an out cold yautja with a spear in him
he looked at his helmet it said shadow warrior

he decided to let him live and ran off into the sand storm

he didnt have to worry about being followed because the sand storm covered his tracks

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon

Thing have only got wores and more for the world now to cause more death a chaos CuteFaceHugger has become a full grown Xenpmorph a small yellow Runner with Long claws and red stripes has been born

He is asleep and then BOOM! CuteFacHugger by the sound not knowing what it was jumps to his feet smelling in to the air CuteFaceHugger growls he runs aroung in the hive following a unknown smell
he see light at the end of the cave CuteFachugger knowing some danger around the corner new to the world he gos nothing but to serve the Hive he leaves the Hive for the first time he going outside in a canyon CuteFaceHugger sees some movement from a disant a Yautja CuteFaceHugger once again instinct CuteFacehugger know hes too weak to fight a creature of this size CuteFaceHugger goes by instinct and jumps at the Creature

it was the doctor.

Proud to be of The Hive

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

...HP and the xenos stood then the xenos pounced and HP swung his blades. The xenos turned for another pounce and they did so without HP being ready, "Aw sh!t." and they hit his back after he said it. HP got up and started shooting with the caster, taking them down one-by-one. HP ran forward down the canyon, and stopped, he heard something and spun, "The hell?" He wondered, and walked towards the sound.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~