Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Cloaked is Still walkin along in search of another predator and see's HP. Cloaked sneaks up behind him and say's gotta be more carefull or you will get killed. Then Cloaked ask's if he has seen any other pred's from balatu?.
then Ask's what's that cobistick ive never seen one like that.

My four are up.

CH.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

TDN looked over his men, each of them exausted, having spent a good amount of their strength to be able to run this far in this scorching dessert. Just like them, he was tired as well, but he wasn't going to give up, and he wasn't going to let them do the same. They need motivation, something to get them going. Standing up in front of his men, TDN shouted "This has been an exhausting voyage I know, but remember who we are. We are those who do not give up, especially when human lives are concerned. We are those who do not accept defeat, especially at the hands of these foul beasts. We are those who have one purpose, to rescue and to Exterminate. Remember why you are all here. You have all have had either a personal hatred towards these creatures and wish them to be exterminated, or have a desire to help and save human lives. Now is the time to fufill that wish. We must move on men, and do not stop until we reach there!". He spoke these words loud enough for everyone to hear, even through his communicator so that those who are not with them will be given new strength. With these words, his squad all stood up, yelled in agrrement, and with strength renewed, start the march towards the Colony.

Time passed slowly to him, maybe it was because of his impatience to reach the Colony. But finally, they were there. The destination that they have arrived for, and had suffered many loss and have to go through many skirmishes to reach. "Here's hoping they're still alive" TDN thought, as he and his squad opened the large door that opens into the Colony. They enter it slowly, every step expecting something to spring out from the dark and attack them. The lights have been broken in some parts, and it has now become too dark to see. "verywhere we go, there always needs to be an obstacle" he thought. This wasn't going to be easy, but they were not down by these disadvantages present to them.

TDN stood examining the hallway, his shoulder light shining into every corners and holes where remains of acid burns have been. They were able to find some bodies on the floor, but none alive. "Those people who sent that transmission have got to be here somewhere. Keep searching men!" TDN called out to them. Stepping away from them for a moment, he walked down another hallway, separated from his men.

He walked slowly and carefully, yet that could not prepare him for the fall he was about to encounter. He had stumbled into a hole that had been created by the acid blood. He fell down one floor, where he was able to get a grip, before falling down a second floor. Getting his senses back, and shaking his head, he could hear a small hissing noise. TDN remained calm. "Sir, is everything okay?" he heard his men called from the communicator. "Yeah, I'm fine, continue your search. I'll be there shortly. I have to take care of something first". The hissing got louder, and any average human being would have been scared to death by now. "Been there, done that. Nothing I've never seen before" he thought, and that thought gave him protection from fear. He stood there, shining his light around, trying to see where that pesky Xenomorph is hiding, waiting for its chance to strike at him.

**Note: Katam, this Xenomorph is you. I know you went back to your Hive to rest, so I decided to take a "shortcut" there. Hope to see you in battle soon.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Donut, AVPFREAK, and Drenton took shelter from the sand storm inside an abandoned human base that layed inside a giant crevice in the middle of the cayon. Donut sat up on the base table grooming herself, she picked out the tiny grains of sand that itched at her skin, it irritated her immensly, expecially when she couldnt reach the grains on her back that stuck to her gooey like skin.

AVPFREAK was pacing around the room, kicking the small amounts of sand that seemed to linger at the entrance, Drenton searched around the room for anything that could be of use to them. *click click creeeeeeek* Drenton had found another exit, it was a long ventalation pipe big enough to crawl through, "perhaps we should use this just for an emergency." requested Drenton, AVPFREAK and Donut silently agreed and went on with what they were doing, hopefully the storm would pass and they would be able to get out of this place, it felt like they were trapped, if they were discovered by an enemy, or even enemies the escape route wouldnt be big enough to dodge any attacks that the enemy(ies) could make. Donut finished grooming herself and turned her head to the exit, gusts of wind were blowing grain everywhere, but it was only a matter of time before the storm ended and they could get out. They paced around just waiting...

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

NAVYSPAZ looked straight at predalien 64, 64 furiously rawred back. Being one to start the battle 64 ran leaping side to side grappling on the walls as 64 got close enough he leaped at NAVYSPAZ extending his claws, with quick reflexes SPAZ dogded to the left 64 managed to cut his shoulder. NAVYSPAZ took 64 tail and swigged is around throwing 64 into the wall.

*smack* as Predalien 64 smashed into the wall. 64 recovered standing on his legs "HISSSS" NAVYPAZ headed state for 64 with is combistaff
64 took his tail hitting it knocking it out of his hands. SPAZ unsheathed his wrist blades and ran at 64 64 grabbed his hands. They pushed agencied each other they both were incredibly strong. 64 bashed his head hitting SPAZ's helmet *smack* he then kneed 64 with his left leg...64 dropped to the ground wail SPAZ grabbed his achy head.

Predalien 64 took his tail and swinged it off the ground tripping SPAZ. 64 rised to his feet "HISS" taunting SPAZ... the battle had begin

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

(btw dude, I did have a plasmacaster)

Stalker lurked amidst the shadows, making his way behind the band of marines. Hicks in the APU spewing out streams of bullets, cutting down the opposing xenomorphs, was the perfect distraction. Stalker's combistick extended, he knew that these marines had more than enough firepower to reduce him to nothing more than a pool of blood in an instant. One of the marines began to lose his nerve, an opportunity Stalker would exploit. Utilizing his cloak, he maneovered himself closer & closer to the commotion. Over the radio he could hear the marine commander, TDN, giving the squad orders. Stalker activated his vocal mimicry, recording the commanders voice patterns to a small directional "voicebox" inside the hunter's mask.

Crpl. Hicks sat at the controls of the APU, mowing down wave after wave of xenos. Suddenly, a voice rang out to one of the nearby marines, "retreat, retreat!!" it was TDN. The marines couldn't work out the logic behind this order, this would not be the time for them to retreat, but orders were orders. The marines began running to the outpost, the xenomorphs on their heels. Crpl. Hicks could not keep up with the others in the APU, it was built for firepower, not maneuverability. "I have to stay here & hold them off!" he yelled, "get to cover". The other marines barricaded themselves inside, leaving it to Hicks to hold off the flood of beasts.

All of a sudden, a massive bolt of plasma careened through the air, cutting through the swarm of xenomorphs like flies. Before Hicks could s this new threat, the cockpit of his APU caved in as Stalker straddled the massive hulk of machinery, slamming his combistick through the roof, barely missing Hick's head. The combistick pierced the control panel, sparks flew everywhere inside the cockpit, Hicks scrambled to get out in time as the massive battle machine toppled to the ground. Hicks was thrown to the ground as the APU began to fall, Hicks leapt, nearly getting crushed by the metal behemoth. His gun drawn, he began to search the area for his attacker, his fellow marines could not aid him in this fight. Suddenly, a voice pierced the eerie quiet, it was TDN's voice "ready to die, corporal?", Hicks was shocked "sir?, is that you", an inhuman laugh filled the air as Hicks readied himself for the unpredictable.....

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Katam tryed not to move because for once he was scared.Scared of a mear Marine he had not been so much pain from so little before.Yet he had many tricks up his tail yet.

With his tail he lowered it down closer and closer to TDNs gun trying not to hit anything with his tail like pipes ect.His tail was a few inches from his gun when a pipe fell to TDNs right he tunred and opend fire.

Katam has seen another weakness with in TDNs idea of closing his eyes to inhance his hearing.

With closing his eyes he has to only rely on his hearing and cannot tell if a sound comes from Katam or not.

Katam wanted to get rid of TDNs weapon first cause that was the main threta not TDN.Slowly the end of Katams tail got closer and closer to TDNs barrel.Katam desided to detroy the weapon instead of remove it from his hands.

Katams tail ented TDNs pulse rifle barrel pushing the gun back TDN had no idea what it was and just shot.Just what Katam wanted the bullets would explode in the barrel but Kaams tail faced damage aswell as Katam let out a deadly screech.TDN new he was over in another direction now and tryed to fire yet nothing.He did not know his gun is unuseable now and kept trying to use it in hope it would fire.

Katam wraped his tail round as far away pipe as he could in hope he ould use it to his advantage some how...

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

HP was still quietly walking. A few xenos were silently watching, and the xenos pounced, there were 2 xenos. They both colided into HP. HP got up and the xenos and he were just staring, none were going to let their guard down. The only sounds, were the quiet wind, the xenos and HP breathing slightly, and the quiet, electrical sounds of HP mechanical arm, (but with acid-proof armour, that looks like, example= Lord of the Rings, the Ring Wraithes arms), when he slowly clenched it into a fist. (1/3 of the way from the elbow to the wrist of his right arm, was cut off, and replaced with machinery, and awesome armour covering, that's why, 'said, but going to make explain here soon in profile', HP has a nickname of 005, when his arm was replaced, he was "Project #005").

The xenos hissed, and HP stood ready, as 3 more came from behind the other 2, and then they all pounced. HP blew one away with his caster, sliced a head off with a back swing, (2 down)... (will continue in next post)...

(NOTE: If I accedently post almost the same thing as someone else, tell me, I'm not trying to copy, I will edit, but you can't make me change HP arm, and if I sound like I'm killing xenos too fast, well, regular xenos aren't that hard to kill, but xenos that are members of this site, are much better fighters, like say... the member xenos, are all alpha.)

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Red_Machine, Undefined, 18 years ago

R.M. joined the battle from behind a tree. "Who wants some?" he growled, brandishing his pulse rifle, a group of predators circled him and started growling back. "WE WANT SOME!" one of them croaked, the closed the circle and extended their wristblades.

redmachine4ux.png

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

sand blew every which way. into his eyes nose, ears and mouth. hyro aimlessly wandered trying to find his base but he was lost in the storm...

dehydration had started to set in. as hyro felt his cratchy throat. he needed water or he could not last long. he tried one more time on his radio "anyone out there? repeat is anyone out there? this is hyro loking for contact i have been seperated from the sqaud every since the skirmish from before. repeat is anyone out there?" to his dismay his olny response was the crackel of his radio. it had to be the storm it was jamming his navigation HuD so it had to also do with his Comm. he needed a safe place to wait for the storm to pass.

he bent down quickly to chech his weapons. he put in a new clip of rounds that he took from a dead body from before. rembering his grave robbing he said to himself "no point in letting good ammo go to waist..." but he still knew he had to conserve what ammo he had. he knew he might need to get into close courters combat. soon he duct taped his combat knife to the top of his rifle to make a makeshift bayonet. he took place his remaining smaller knife to the back of his belt. should the need to fight arise he whould be prepared.

hyro walked on for what seemed to hours but in fact was only one. but for the past half hour the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. he felt like he was being watched or followed. he wandered aimlessly on...

( i do hope people rielize i was hinting on wanting to be attacked)

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

Blade hunter's urges to press forward were granted. the group picked up their pace, cuatiously going thru the garden room and into another corridor and up the stairs. "we arent far from the exit" shouted one. Otang and Blade Hunter look at each other. "nevermind holding up in that other room, let get the hell out of here and reach the landing pad and that comm tower" Blade hunter relunctantly agreed. he shook his head as he brought a .50 caliber pistol to his hip and shoulder his pulse rifle. "ok fellas, lets make our final surge out of here" ...."Ready? let's roll"

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

‘I’m getting tired of all this cursed walking, where is a decent foe?’ HiD growled under his breath as he climbed to the top of a hill overlooking a ravine. ‘Wouldn’t want to fall off there!’ HiD looked around as he heard a noise behind him. Just in time he saw the alien charging at him, quickly moving to the left he threw the alien over the edge, ‘that was close’.
But more aliens were coming at him, hissing their fury. HiD roared and pulled out his hand-held speargun. Firing into the lead alien the shot knocked it rolling back down the hill, acid spraying out. The next alien was on him, HiD spun to the right, slicing his wristblades along the aliens side, another alien roared as it charged, HiD tried to side step again, but the alien was prepared and smashed into him. The two rolled down the hill, both looking for an advantage. Reaching the base of the hill, HiD managed to use his strength to get on top, he then drove his wristblades into the xenos head, killing it instantly.
That’s when he felt the inner mouth from the wounded alien smash through his shoulder armour and into his right shoulder. Roaring in pain and anger, HiD grabbed the aliens head, and threw it. The alien rolled and rose to its feet again, hissing in defiance. HiD stalked towards it, wristblades held ready, another alien grabbed his raised right-arm, sinking its claws in deep. HiD growled ‘hungry are ya?’ as he jammed his speargun into the aliens mouth. The shot smashed the aliens head open, spraying acid all over HiD’s net-gauntlet and speargun, wrecking both and burning his armour. Gritting his teeth against the pain, HiD turned quickly and kicked the other alien as it flew at him, sending it spiraling back. HiD launched himself after it, landing on its chest. The alien stopped moving as he droves his blades deep into its neck.
Slowly climbing to his feet, breathing heavily, HiD saw more aliens coming towards him. ‘Too many, damnit’ Turning he quickly ran up the hill. The aliens easily outpaced him and the leader crashed into his back knocking him down. The aliens tail drove through his back, and out his left upper chest, HiD roared and lashed backwards with his wristblades, slicing throught the aliens dome, acid sprayed over HiD’s armour. Struggling to his feet as the beast hit the ground, HiD stripped off the armour as the acid burnt through.
As he staggered backwards towards the edge, HiD let out a loud roar of frustration and pain at the advancing aliens. He could feel the blood dripping down from his many wounds. ‘Right, whos dying with me’ he challenged. The aliens only reply was hissing as the circle tightened on the badly wounded Yautja. HiD started laughing as he pulled his ceremonial dagger from its sheath, and raised his wristblades. ‘COME ON U FREAKS!’

This space for lease

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

(ROFL at the kenny thing!)

*BOOM* Donut and Drenton heard a great noise, but ignored it.
They were now far from the fight, Donut still worried about Katam, but he sounded confident and this eased her a bit. The two xenomorphs listened closey, only the sound of wind was heard, but they still felt uneasy out in the open. Donut looked over at Drenton, who seemed to be staring out into space, but her assumption was quite wrong. Donut looked in the direction that Drenton seemed to be staring at, a shadow figure approached from the tornado of wind and sand. The creature, whatever it was, was too hard to make out, it seemed to be smothered in sand and dirt, but one thing was for sure, it was tall, about Donuts height, and it had seen them. Drenton grabbed donuts arm, "That creature makes me a bit nervous Donut, I would be prepared for anything.." Donut nodded in agreement and posed for battle, this creature could be anything, but with these yautjas wondering around, no chances could be taken.

*fzz* A small red colored Tri-beam began to approach the two cautious xenomorphs, it slowly rose up to Donuts chest and stayed. Donut looked down at the beam, then at the creature who stoped in its tracks, "Drenton..wha-" *PSHHHF* A large beam came hurling towards Donut,"DONUT LOOK OUT!" *thump!* Drenton pushed Donut out of the way and they both collapsed on the sandy floor, Donut could taste the bitterness of the sand inside her mouth, if she had the time, she would of cleaned it out, but as of this moment, any time wasted would resolve to death. Drenton was the first on his feet, he pulled Donut up quickly and they both stared at the creature, "its another b@stard yautja!" cried Donut, the yautja sprinted towards them and roared ferociously, out of no where it pulled out a giant shurukin and threw it at the two xenomorphs, as far away as the yautja was, the move was predictable. Donut and Drenton easily avoided the incoming shurukin. Though Donut could not see the eyes of her opponent, she could tell it was furious, it pulled out yet another weapon, a giant staff, also refered to as a combi stick. The yautja was feet away from them now, it was going to be a close combat battle. The yautja thrusted its spear at Drenton, he was slow in dodging it, but managed to only get a scratch, Drenton quickly countered with his tail, he pierced the yautja in the leg forcing it to scream in agony. Now it was Donuts turn, this was the opportunity to annhiliate the yautja, Donut all at once, pierced the armor of the yautja with her tails and thrusted them through its body, she lunged with her second jaw and ripped its throat out. Torrents of glowing green blood poured from the wounds, a small gurgling sound was heard and the creature collapsed.

Donut tasted the blood in her mouth and she savored it, it was a taste she had almost forgotten, the adreniline began to pump through her, just like when she was a child that day when the hive got attacked and she sunk her teeth into her first yautja kill. Drenton looked at Donut, almost a little spooked, she had green blood all over her, and this could give their position off. "Donut, maybe we should travel closer to the floor, perhaps under the sand." Donut broke out of her adreniline trance and looked over at Drenton, who was already covered with sand and crawling on the floor, "not a bad idea.." Donut did the same, a blanket of sand covered them as they continued to search for AVPFREAK, unless looked upon with thought, they would not be spotted.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

deep with in dark caves Shadow warrior found no prey to battle still scan for prey use all vision mods.serch for prey in dark caves

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol Blade.

they managed to somehow backpeddle the creature until it was clearly out of their immediate area as its body was set agianst the backdrop of a serene canyon. it roared and made clicking noises, almost taunting them.

what was left of Blade's group fired causing sparks, schrapnel and smoke to pick up around the beast. no sooner than it bent down to reach for one of his weapons when a salvo of steady lead riddled his body, knocking him back then almost causing him to explode from the impacts of the rounds thru him.

they could see his luminescent blood splatter all over and even mist in the air. the marine gunship then yawed to their direction, hovering like a helicopter and landed on the pad as the side door opened. medics swaremd out tending to the wounded, carrying Blade into the craft.

at last they had rescued them. the remaining survivors walked into the other ships, silent, in a tranced gaze. The ships took off to the marine base where soem will help in the struggle and some would be evacuated.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Drenton climbed up the cliff face, and slipped through a crevice. As he crawled through the muddy tunnel, the only niose that could be heard was a soft squishing tumping noise. Drenton reached the end of the tunnel and peered out of the end of the tunnel. He saw two NPC Yautja scanning the horizen. They were exchanging clicks and growls.

Drenton saw them move towards the Hive structure. He knew that the Her Majesty would be able to take them down with ease, but he would make sure that they would'nt get the honour of seeing Her. Drenton, thinking fast, threw himself at the one of the opposing creatures, named "Fast Dart". His screams of rage filled the cave, and the clicks and growls of suprise the second Yautja, whose name was "Flying Kinfe".

Drenton started biting and scratching at the vile creature. Fast Dart attempted to activate his wrist-blades, but Drenton's metal madibles crushed the internal mechinism. Desperatelly, Fast Dart, pushed Drenton off of him, and then aimed his plasma caster at Drenton. Drenton lept behind a boulder a fraction of a second before the reticule went near him. Drenton then stared to burrow into the ground. Crawling out of the dirt behind Flying Knife, Drenton and wrapped his arm around Flying Knife's neck, and gripped the top of Flying Knife's head, and twisted Flying Knife's head sideways, and broke his neck.

The loud snpping noise alerted Fast Dart, and he whipped around. He saw the crumpled up body, and moved slowely towards the body. Drenton land down from behind Fast Dart, and rammed his tail through Fast Darts gut. Drenton hen crawled back to donut, leaving Fast dart to drown in his own blood.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/RAH7/Drenton.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

TDN slowly sat on the bench in his tent, his mind full of thoughts. "Dammit to hell!" he thought "these fools are about to make another mistake, another one that could cost hundreds of life". He had seen this before, all too many times that he would really want to forget. It seems to be a part of his life now, seeing these creatures captured to be experimented, then escaping their "secured" prisons and let loose on a colony, killing all those in it. Both of them, both Xenomorphs and Predators. And everytime, he and his men have to do the job of cleaning up after them. The sight of death seems to just be a part of his life now. He's sick of it. He knew there was no such thing that could contain these creatures, the only way to prevent them from harminone is to kill them, wipe out every single one of them. But their greed prevents him from doing that.

"They truly have forgotten the meaning of this squad" he thought "Even my superiors are asking to capture these creatures to experiment, even when they know that the reason we all join is to rid the world of all these foul creatures". Civillians are always the ones to get killed, yet never those who are really responsible. Right there he made a vow, that if those creatures escape, the blood of those who are killed by them will be on the scientists head. He will kill them himself if it means that it'll help to prevent more innocent death.

At that moment, he heard a sound of the alarm, saying that there was a containment breach. "Why am I never surprised?" he thought. He stood up from his chair and walk out of his tent, his mind had one thought "I'll have to find those creatures first before they harm anyone". Slowly he walk through the corridors, now brighter because his men had been able to restore the power on this sector. He could see his men and other colonist soldiers trying to search for the escaped creatures. Coming to one of them, he asked "how is the search going"? "Not very welll sir, we've searched every ventilation system, and no signs of the Xenomorphs" the soldier replied. "Which means they're not in there" TDN thought. He'll have to find them, and fast. Then something hit him. "What if we're standing right on top of them and not knowing it?" he thought. With that, he blasted on the floor with his Pulse Rifle and opened a hole for him the crawl in. Checking his motion tracker, he scans to make sure if anything was near him...

TDN.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

64 now in much pain screeched at SPAZ, he lunged after running close to NAVYSPAZ he could not dodged his attack. 64 knocked SPAZ to the ground, wail he was pinned 64 slashed at his chest with his claws wail stabbing with his tail in his shoulder. "AAAHHHH" said SPAZ as 64 delt a big blow to match his wounds. NAVYSPAZ cried as the still open gash of 64 was open dripping acid 64 slash wounds. NAVYSPZ grabbed 64 neck and pushed agencied 64 and k9icked 64 back.

64 fell back "AHHHH" 64 screeched as his side wound was still fresh, SPAZ slowly came to his feet, he walked backwards and dropped his shoulder and chest had some sever wounds he grabbed his chest and covered his shoulder with his other. 64 screamed and smacked him in the face with his tail. *scratch* SPAZ's mask got a big scratch from 64 tail.

64 "HISSS" taunting NAVYSPAZ they both had hurt each other bad...

PS: NAVYSPAZ pleas don't post twice next time i was going to a dance today and could not post.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hyro was still drinking water when Hicks heard shouts from his comrades. He ran down to them to see around 70-100 xenos coming right at them. TDN was shouting orders at his men "Get the senties on! Make sure you have incedinary gernades to flank them!" Hicks interrupted "Sir, perrmission to bring out the Exosuit?" Hicks said with a smile. TDN returned the smile "Blow them to hell Hicks, right to satan." TDN said. Hicks ran off, knowing this next battle would be a bloody one. As he was suiting up, the other marines still had to fight. There was sand cloged in the sentry guns, so they couldn't opperate them. The pulse rifle fire was immense. The sand blocked some vision, so the xenos got too close for comfort. Meanwhile, Stalker wasn't going to allow the humans to steal all HIS trophies. He engaged camo and snuk up BEHIND the base where he saw something that honestly frightened him: the Exosuit turning on. It groaned with a mesh of metal and cogs, and took off. Each step it took shook the ground. Stalker decied there would be a better way to get the humans besides attacking a giant machine. He slunk off, waiting for the moment to strike. Meanwhile, Hicks had brought the Exosuit to fighting mode. He squezed the trigers and hails of bullets poured out the barrel. Shells were tosed into the sand and forgoten. The other marines fell back with surrpressing fire. Xenos were nearly liquified when the bullets hit them and tore them to shreds. A warrior jumped out at TDN. Before it could even be in range, Hicks squished it like a bug. Acid was splattered all over the sand. The marines had a time to regroup and reload as Hicks continued his assualt on the xenos. Stalker saw his chance. The machine was ocupied, it was now time to take the human leader's skull. He was still in camo as he walked slowly up on the resting marines, waiting to kill them.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Navy ran as fast as he could with his Combistick and lunged forward. CuteFaceHugger pounced into Navy, throwing him backwards on the ground,
"You dang bug!"
CuteFaceHugger hissed while slimed dripped on Navys Mask, CuteFaceHugger Prepared his Inner jaw and was ready to bite, Navy Roared,
"No!"
And got his feet under CuteFaceHugger and launched CFH off of him with his feet, then kicked up and landed on his feet. CuteFaceHugger crouched and hissed again at Navy, navy stared him in the eye. CuteFaceHugger lunged forward and struck his tail at Navy. Navy clipped the end of his tail with the wristblade, not bad enough to slow the Xeno down at all. CuteFaceHugger made a angry hiss and Struck his tail again except harder. and sliced across Navys mask. Leaving a deep impression in his mask. Navy then jumped forward and jabbed CuteFaceHugger in the Arm with his Combistick. CuteFacehugger wasn't slowed down any by that either, then pounced forward and landed on Navyspaz. Once again the Xeno hissed in his face and his dripping mouth of blood and saliva opened Navy Yelled,
"NO!"
Out of no where Navy and CuteFaceHugger heard a enormous explosion. CuteFaceHugger and navyspaz looked to the rght while Navy was Under CuteFaceHugger, The NPC Predator had blown up since it set his time bomb while fighting CuteFaceHugger, then died. Navy extended his wristblades and slit CuteFacehuggers stomach slightly Making CuteFaceHugger jump off. Then Navy extended both sets of Wristblades. And CuteFaceHugger Struck with his tail, this time jabbing Navyspaz in the stomach. Navy roared, CuteFaceHugger screeched. Navy ed the tail out of his stomach, and almost tripped off the side of the canyon doing so. Navy grabbed his tail and swung CuteFaceHugger off the Canyon side. CuteFacehugger slid to the bottom of the Canyon, Navyspaz to badly hurt, Decides to retreat and get more prepared for the next fight.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

HP sliced one across the chest and he lived, HP kicked to the side causeing one to fly back a bit. HP punched one on the side of his head then stabbed him in the other side of his head with the wrisblades. HP killed one, two to go.

HP uppercut one in the chin and kicked the other. HP, useing the set of wristblades on both arms, stabbed one in the chest, all four blades cutting straight through, 2 down, 1 to go.

HP ran towards him then colided into him, causeing the predalien to fall over and HP jumped back as the Predalien wipped his tail at him hopeing to knock HP to the side. HP landed and ran up and stabbed him in the chest with both of the Wristblade gauntlets, one on each arm, two extended acid-proof wristblades per gauntlet, all three were dead. HP collected their skulls, and the five Drones, and walked off...

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~