TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

The smokes of the battlefield cleared out. It had all happened so fast that there was any time to catch his breath. TDN sat there with gun in hand, looking at the clips he had used during the battle. The storm did not let up. It was just as heavy as ever. He reached for his communicator and called into it "This is Lt.TDN, if you are in range and have no injuries, say 'affirmative'". One by one, his squad began calling out their names. But another voice intterupted him. "Sir, Kerrigan is down, I repeat, Kerrigan is down and she needs help" said the voice. It belonged to Kidd. "I'll see what's wrong" he replied. Just then, a scream was heard. It definetly came from a tent far away, and TDN was sure it could only have came from Kerrigan.

He ran to the place where the scream was heard, and he could see that Kidd had already made it there. "Sir, you heard?" he asked. "Yeah, loud and clear" TDN replied. A sudden jolt awakes something insede him. Motioning to kidd, he said "look on your motion tracker, see if anything's close to us". Kidd began turning and scouting with motion tracker in hand. They both heard a faint beep on the tracker. "Sir, there's something here but I can't see anything" Kidd said to him. He knew what it was. Even with the clouded vision, nothing could hide that efectively unless it was a Predator. "Prepare yourself, Kidd. And check on Kerrigan to see if she's okay" he said, as he loads his gun, preparing for whatever comes for him.

*Note: for Predator and Alien players, I won't say the exact names just so it seems more realistic. My character probably won't even know that Xenos and Preds have names. I will instead say who I'm refering to on these notes under my RPG posts.
**The predator here of course is black warrior.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

Quinn Who had left the saftey of the Hive to Find Katam, Now found himselft alert to the presence of The Doctor in the same Caynon. The rocks that had givin way had allowed Quinn to detect this new threat. The caynion was now deathly silent as Quinn slinked his way into an attack possition. Quinn could sence the prowess Of the doctor and that he was a seasond veteren, But he also knew if he did nothing it would be bad for katam who was fighting navy. After finding a suitable striking place Quinn lunged at the Doctor knocking him off balance. The Doctor responded Quickily With a striking blow to the torso of quinn, then slashing the same spot with his wristblades. Quinn Screeched with anger and tackled the doctor wrestling with him on the ground. Using his tail Quinn Stabbed the Doctor in the leg with incredible force. Summoning his strenght the Doctor kicked Quinn Off of him.....

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Cloaked Hunter Is Still walking along in search of Prey. All of a sudden he can hear high pitch scretches and pred roars. He is finding it hard to find out who the pred roar's are coming from.
Still Cloaked walk's along to search for near prey and take's a time out in a cave. As he is in the cave he check's his gear again.
And then start's to walk, as he is walking along he spot's the blood of a pred and goes up to examine it. cloaked cannot tell who's it is, and can see signs of being dragged off, then all of a sudden Cloaked hear's somthing behind him, he does not know what it is but play's along pretending he has not heard the being.
ready to pounce when the being get's to close.

CH.jpg

kerrigan, Undefined, 18 years ago

kerrigan was awaking from her druged state and came to a famialar sight her own medical tent. "thank god im alive..." she said weekly. she looked to her shoulder some one had already dressed and cleaned her wound. for this she was gratful.

the nerotoxin was failing as kerrigan gained more strength back she stood up and looked outside her tent. all that could be seen was vast amounts of sand, but there was also a slight glimmer near the back fence. "probally nothing the poison is probally messing with me..." but only a few seconds later she heard the sound of footsteps but she couldnt tell where from. it was close to yet no one was in sight. at this point kerrigan was getting extremly nervous. then she saw a sight to behold in the sand foot prints aft foot print appeared heading towards her. kerrigan couldnt move, every bone in her body was frozen out of fear. she knew what was coming. It appeared...

kerrigans nerves couldnt take it. she screamed long and hard awaiting the death she thought was meant for her. but the yautja had disapeared. she everywhere but there was nothing. she rembered to footprints but as she came to reilize they were covered up by the storm.

Kidd came running "are you alright?" he said gasping for air. "ONE OF THOSE THINGS IS HERE!" shouted kerrigan. "calm down, are you all right?and one of what things is here?" Kidd responed cooly. kerrigan reilzed his words were true she need to regain compsure. she said "im fine, i was just drugged by a xenomorph. i can carry one any duty assigned to me now. but back to the matter at hand. there is a yautja here in our base i saw it with my own two eyes..."

KerriganSig.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Navy fought as hard as he could, Katam would not get off his back. Katam leaned over and hissed, Drooling slime on Navys back, Navy yelled,
"No!"
And Pulled away from Katam just in time, Katam tryed to bite his neck but ended up biting Navys Plasma Caster. It exploded damaging Navys Shoulder badly and Hurting Katams mouth. And a Shot Came from the Caster since it was broken and hit some Rocks that were high up beyond my reach. and came down on both of them. Katam quickly ran out of the way, Navy slid down into a small hole. and soon got publed with rocks. Navy broke his leg free of the rocks and went deep in the hole.Seperating Katam and Navy. It was pitch black, but Navy had Electro vision. Navys leg was badly hurt, as he layed there motionless with a boulder over his badly hurt leg and tons more rocks on him.

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Cloaked hear's a plasmacaster shot and hear's rock's falling. Then his curiousity get's to him and goes to see what it is. Cloaked still know's that somthing is behind him but is still playing along pretending not to know it is there.
He run's towards the boulders and make's a quick scan and see's more pred blood and it dissapear's underneath some rock's.
Then Cloaked is deperatly trying to move them.
then he moves a couple and see's a pred's helmet he cannot tell who it is but carry's on moving the boulder's. then he begin's to realise it's Navy Cloaked Say's Wanna Hand?.
and wait's for a reply....

CH.jpg

Navy layed down in the nearly pitch black tunnel, With his right leg under a boulder. and other rocks ontop of him. Navy growled in pain, and said to him self,
"Im never gonna get out of here"
Soon enough Navy hears foot steps, He lays motionless. Then Navy Hears,
"Wanna hand?"
Navy layed motionless, then finally Navy looks behind him and sees Cloaked Hunter. Navy said,
"C.H! I need this boulder off My leg, I almost died out there."
CH Replied,
"Sure"
And Cloaked Hunter helped budge the rock off, and it rolled over off Navys Leg. Navy was scarred up and leg nearly broken. and side was bleeding out and a chunk takin out of his right shoulder from his Plasma Caster exploding. He leaned against the wall, and pulled out his Medicomp, And said.
"Im gonna need it,or I wont be able to move on anymore"
Cloaked Hunter watched Navy Prepare his Medicomp.
Navy worked with it some more, Then pulled out a Shot like tool, then Stuck it in his Stomach. Navy Screamed in pain, Then he opened up a plate like tool, And grabbed debris from rock and crunched it up into the plate like tool. He then pulled out a blue glowing vile. and poured it onto the rock, Making it more liquid form. then he got a spoon and picked some up, and put it on his shoulder, Navy screamed yet again. He put some more liquid on the rest and his leg. And Cloaked Hunter helped him up, And Navy and C.H looked at eachother, Then ran down the Corridor trying to find a way out.

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Cloaked and, Navy make there way down the corridorr Cloaked can hear a slight hissing.
Cloaked Look's at Navy and put's his hand towards him to tell him to stop walking.
Cloaked notices two Xenos, Cloaked look's at Navy and say's your leg look's nasty still.
Take this, Cloaked Give's him his plasmacaster,
And say's dont lose or brake it, my teacher gave it me before he died,
Cloaked then wait's until Navy either want's to fight them or not.
Wait's for reply..

CH.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predalien 64 talked to his leader Angus, after 2 min went past 64 told him he was going out to back the others up Angus said back "Ok, be careful out there." 64 nodded to his Leader and said "I’ll try to leave you some" as a joke. The predalien rushed out of the entrance of the hive he felt like he was being tracked 64 thought to him self "probably just the wind blowing in the canyon."

The close but familiar sound of battle was near. Predalien 64 knew it was a matters of time tell he found a opponent of his own 64 wondered how Katam was doing after being out this long. The powerful predalien smiled and showed his sharp as steel teeth to the battle that layed ahead.
*foot steps* 64 stopped and examined his surroundings. Not to risk a ambush predalien 64 dashed in to a bend, getting out of sight...

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Navy Launched a full charged plasma at the two Xenos, one easily dodged it but the other one wasnt so lucky, being splatted all over the tunnel, Navys first kill. the other one quickly retreated Navy said,
"Now lets get out of here, Id rather not fight anything til my leg heals, it should be healed soon I put some Medicomp on it"
Cloaked Hunter came with him and they found a exit out of the tunnels, Navy handed his Caster back. And venterued off to the rocky parts of the area on his own, but first thanked C.H.

(that was my last post for today)

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hicks was worried. The two alien spieces were tearing each other apart. He had already heard plasma fire and rocks crumbling. And not to mention the attack on Kerrigan. Hicks radioed TDN. "Come in sir, this is Corporal Hicks, do you copy?" he said into the com channel. "Loud and clear Hicks what is happening?" His commander said. "My scout has lead me to one conclusion: we need to get into the building and save the people in there. People are dying, we know that. Let the yujati and xenos kill each other. Then, let's sneak in the building and get the survivors. What do you think?" Hicks proposed his idea to TDN. "It isn't a bad idea.. But we don't know it will work. Yes, a few have already made it to our perimiter so it proves that the aliens aren't very happy about us being here. Let me think about it Hicks. In the meantime, come back to the base. TDN over and out." the comm fissed off and Hicks made his way back to the base. He looked at the facillity and shuddered, remembering all the times he had seen this senario played out with grusome outcomes. He thought he saw some movement from where the battle between the creatures had oucured, but he didn't know for sure. Then, he looked down at the yujati drop pods. Over a dozen, all of the passengers survied. Hicks thought they should act soon or the squad would be come mince meat. He met Kidd on the way back. "Good and bad timing Hicks. Something is coming. We need to get Kerrigan out of here.." he couln't finish his sentece because there as a blast of plasma behind them. It was Black Warrior, ready for the kill.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

Cloaked Watches Navy walk Away, And put's his plamacster back on. Then turn's around and venchers back into the cave/corridor in hope of prey, In fact in hope of prey, the Xeno which killed his teacher and that left a scar from Cloaked's left side of his chest, to his right thigh part of his leg.
Then hearing lot's of Scream's And roar's out side, he turn's around and Make's his way toward's them.
He very confused from which direction the sounds are coming from, but then he turn's the corner and,omg, he think's.
It's a whole scale war with lot's of prey and allies. Then Makes His Way Towards The Battle In Search of an xeno with a giant scar.
My FOUR ARE DONE..

CH.jpg

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

"This blasted forest center was even worse than that canyon!" I grumbled. The maps we had of this section of the complex said that there was a small lab located in the center of the room.
"If we can reach that lab we can stockplie food and take out anything that tries to come at us. After all there's only one direction they can come from." Otang said trying to relax the collonists.
"Now can we pick up the pace, PLEASE." I begged. "It will at least cut our travel time in half."
"Fine we'll hurry for a while it's seems clear." He said. After the orders were given we began running forward, towards our blessing. It seemed like nothing could stop us now.

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

TDN stood there for a moment, still thinking about what Hicks had said to him earlier. Hicks was indeed a thinker, but somehow TDN still feels uneasy about it. "If they're going to fight, we're going to be caught in the middle as well. I really wish there was an easy way out of this, but it seems there is none" he thought. Still holding his motion tracker, he was still trying to detect the Predator that he had guessed had come to their base. He saw the faint beeping, yet it was quite far away. He closed his eyes, trying not to see through the storm, for it was impossible. The sound of a plasmacaster bolt startled him. He recognized the sound of that weapon anywhere, having faced it many times.

Running to the sound, the beeping on his motion tracker got heavier. He opened his eyes and could see barely through the storm that Hicks, Kidd and Kerrigan was in heavy movement. He knew the Predator is here at this moment. Lifting up his motion tracker, he told the three "All of you should do the same. Everyone, motion tracker on!". The sound of the tracker got louder, signifying that the beast is getting closer to them. Another plasma bolt was heard, and this time it passed and barely missing him. TDN shook his head and try to get his senses back through the near-death ordeal.

Loading his gun, he fires one a grenade to where he last heard the shot. A loud scream was heard, and he could se a small spot of blood on the ground. Apparently, the grenade had missed, but the collateral damage was enough to injure a part of the creature's arm. He closed his eyes and wait for the creature's next strike...

*Note: The Predator here is you Black Warrior. And don't worry, I didn't even come close to injuring you let alone try to kill you that fast. I await your turn to strike.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

HP walked on towards the noise. He saw what it was, a rock, was standing loosely, and the sand storm had blow it over. It was too big to run from, but HP tried. HP was running as fast as he could, and the rock hit the bottum of the canyon and kept rolling towards HP. The rock was taking up all the space so HP couldn't run to the side. HP ran with his caster pointing backwards, firing at the rock hopeing to crumble it. The rock EXPLODED, bits flying everywhere, one of the bigger chunks hit HP and knocked him over. HP tried to get up, but couldn't, he fell, he was out cold.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Black Warrior felt the Frag Gernade tear the flesh from his arm. His plasma caster got hit with a piece of the gernade and would be operational in a few minutes. Not having time to nurse his wounds, he drew his blades and went after the human that shot him. Kidd saw him rush twoards TDN. "Not TDN! Go to HELL!" he said as he fired pulse rifle rounds at the yujati. The bullets eiter missed or ricoshed of his aromor. Hicks was trying to get Kerrigan to a safe place while the battle was ensuring. TDN was trying to put the new clip in as the yujati charged him. Kidd kept firing and got a few rounds in Black Warrior's arm. He turned around, seeing that his plasma cannon was operational, and fired at Kidd's feet. Kidd was blasted through the air, but the sand cushoned his fall. As Black Warrior turned around, he saw that the sentry guns were being activated. Knowing that this would be instant death, he decided to act fast. The human that was his orignal target was back peadaling, awating his next attack. The sentry guns were on. He fled, but not without throughing a knife into the right arm shoulder of TDN. The sentry guns blazed bullets after Black Warrior. He turned around to see that the human was collapsing. With a grin on his face, he regrouped with his clanmen. Meanwhile, the marines were regrouping. TDN pulled the knife out with extreme pain. A shower of blood followed. Kidd got up, grateful that sand was soft. Kerrigan was still trying to get awake as Hicks carried her back to the base. "That was unpleasent." Kidd said bluntly. "Yes it was. I don't like the fact that we have yujati stlaking us. We do need a plan.." TDN said as he looked at Hicks. "...But we also need a place for the wounded." TDN finished as he looked at Kerrigan and patted his bloody shoudler. The plan was uncertain, but the threat was certain: the yujati wanted the humans dead.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

(last post for today)
(AND WHERE ARE YA AVPFREAK!!!)

Crawling accross the canyon sands were Donut and Drenton, still no traces of AVPFREAK were found, they were just about to give up. "Donut, i dont think we are going to find him..." Drenton looked at Donut with a sad face, (perhaps he's right) Donut looked back at Drenton, but she couldnt give in, AVPFREAK was still their brother non the less. "we have to keep looking, we cant condem him.." Drenton sighed then agreed, "i supose your right, he is after all our brother." Donut gave a reasurring grin and both xenos continued their journey. Meter after meter the sand became more and more shallow, the sand was turning into rock.

Donut was the first to stand, "we cant do this anymore Drenton, i guess we'll have to stay out in the open, just be careful." Drenton stood up and shook the sand off of him, it looked almost like a small blizzard when he did so. "Well, no point in staying still out in the open! unless you want to get killed." Drenton and Donut continued, they crawled over mountainess rocks, through caves, and even on the walls of the canyon crevices, it was the same mile after mile, hours of searching had been down but still no AVPFREAK.

Suddenly, a familiar smell came to Donuts attention, this time, it wasnt a yautja, it was..it was-it was one of her own! Donut grew excited, "I think i know where he is! do you smell it Drenton?!" Drenton took a wiff of the air, "yea! i think its AVPFREAK!" Donut and Drenton followed the scent of their brother into a tight cave that seemed to have been dug recently, though it was dusty and dry outside, the cave was heavy with humidity, the wind echoed through out the cave, tiny droplets of water hung on the staligites giving off reflections of its surroundings.

Donut and Drenton proceeded through the cave untill it became wider and wider till they could both stand comfortably. *ACHOOOO* Donut and Drenton flung their heads towards the direction of the sound, it was inside the cave for sure, Donut prepared her tails just in case her senses were wrong, the two xenos cautiously began to enter the cave room from where the sound came. *ACHOO* "D-Donut? is that you?" A familiar voice was heard, "AVPFREAK! MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!" Donut rushed over to her fallen friend, he was huddled in a tight ball, blood still leaked from his wounds, "what happend?" asked Donut with concern, "I was attacked...there were so many, so many donut, is the hive ok?" "to my knowledge, Daveberg is preparing the hive for battle, me and Drenton came out to find you, we've been searching for hours!" "D-drenton? he's here? hi!" *ACHOOO* AVPFREAK let out a thunderous sneeze, "Sorry, its the dust that gets in, got a mouthful of it earilier and it just keeps bothering me." AVPFREAK sniffled and scratched his head, "well, thanks for looking for me guys." Drenton and Donut smiled and hugged their brother, "OOWW" AVPFREAK flinched.

Donut looked at her brothers wounds, they were deep, he needed immidiate care. Drenton collected any water he could find in the cave, he carried it in a bowl of resin they had just created, he layed the bowl next to AVPFREAK and Donut. Donut began to make small strips of resin, Drenton poured the water on the wounds *SIIZZZLE* A little smoke came up from the mixture of acid and water, but they continued on. Once the water was applied Donut carefully wrapped the resin strips around the wounds, making sure they were protected from infection. "wow..thanks guys!" Said AVPFREAK graciously, "heh no problem, but your in no condition to walk let alone protect yourself from enemies, we'll stay here for a little untill you recover enough to move." Donut said in a caring voice, "your our bro after all!" said Drenton. The three giggled and cuddled together, whatever dangers they were to face, they would face them together as one.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Despite his best efforts, Angus Alien couldn’t fight the great jolt of nostalgia that rushed over him as he met and conversed with PredAlien 64. Many of the Shadow Serpents had been killed in battle years ago. He remembered the bitter sweet smell of blood on the battlefield, just as he recalled the mixed sounds of slaughter and pain. Hard to remember how all this began, but he could remember thinking at the time, his serpents fought very well. Just as well and just as hard as the damned enemy anyway. Apparently not well enough, as 64 was one of the last surviving serpents. A real ally.

After a few moments of exchanging important information and gestures of good luck and encouragement, PredAlien 64 insisted on abandoning the safety of the hive.
“Okay, be careful out there.†Angus said, more to calm himself than anything else.

He eagerly watched 64 gallop out into the darkness with a sickening quick pace. Blink, and you’d miss him.

Angus then quickly surveyed the hive one last time, everything was in order. He turned, swallowed the fear climbing in his throat and followed his alley into the darkness that laid outside. There was a serious conflict occurring on the outside of the confines of the warm hive, and Angus had no intention of sitting it out. 64, Katam, and the others were out there, and could use all the help they could get.

Angus’ claws dug deeply into the cold and gritty gravel as he ran as fast as he could. His heart beating rapidly within his old rib cage. It felt good to be out here. The air was thick with violence and fear. It reminded him of his first battle, his first kill, and his first days as The Shadow Serpents commander. What he could not recollect, however, was why he had spent so much time sitting around and remembering. It was now time to fight.

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

the elder turned to unleash a shriuken at the xenomorph, letting out a growl at the drone. the xenomorph dodges the shruiken but doesnt have enough time, the blade cuts off the creatures left hand fingers. the broken dingers fall to the ground as the shruiken comes back to the doctor. acid melting the metal.
the creature screams in pain.
the doctor runs towards the xenomorph and give a mighty kick as it stratches his arm with its remaining fingers.
cutefacehugger goes flying away, and the doctor locks on his plasma caster but aims it instead at the canyon wall aiming for some loose rock. he fires and a huge wall of rock starts to fall over cutefacehugger.
the creatures starts running towards the doctor and dissaperes under the rocks, the dust starts the settle and cutefacehuggers legs, torso and left arm are burried, only the domed head can be seen moving back and forth trying to shake the rocks away.
the doctor grunts at the helpless creature and moves on. leaving the xenomorph the doctor walks further down the canyon....

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

64 waited so time... 64 crept out into the open "no sign" predalien 64 thought. the wind was horrible on this planet, predalien 64 thought back of his leader "Angus, that is a great alien..." 64 was one of the last of the shadow serpents and one of there greatest warriors. The predalien has seen many battles, "i should head back; can’t go to far" 64 thought.

64 turned around on all 4's and in a matter of sec's 64 flew off in a burst os speed though. 64 were stronger then most aliens but he did lack the speed most aliens had, he was still fast. The grim envierment went by in a blurr.

5 MIN's latter

After run that great distant 64 reached the entrance. 64 was shure some of the enemy saw him as he dashed to the hive. Predalien 64 walked into the hive much of the hiv had awoke but some still slept. he looked and still found angus. "I retuned, we will have a better chance together" said the mighty warrior to his leader "thank you, and you are the last of our clan let us fight together" said Angus...

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents