Hey who's your favorite?
Alien or Predator?
Me?Well I'm a Predator fan.=D.
they rock!

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

^^ they were down the pub?......j/k aliens r like big kittens

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

aliens of course. they are the ultimate killing machine!

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

Predator200, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah they're cool to.
But.....PREDATORS RULE!!!!!!

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

alien the apocalyptic master of pain, death, and survival.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

"At the last supper, why was no one on the other side of the table?"

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

While it's obvious that I'm going to take the Alien's side (because they are the perfect killing machine hands down) I do have respect for the Predators, I mean, one's gotta have a lot guts (and/or be partially insane) to hunt down Aliens as a rite of passage. So kudos for the hot-blooded Predators but Aliens fear nothing.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I personaly have been a huge fan of both since i was 7, however in the last few years ive found myself leaning more on the predators' side. i mean common, all the cool weapons and cloaking ability. I do agree, aliens are the only worthy match. But if Predators all of a sudden wanted to disregard the rules of the hunt, it would be no contest.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

I am a Predator fan, actually once as a joke here where I lived someone made a suit of a Predator and went out on halloween scared the out of a bunch of people but it was tight.
However, Aliens are the perfect killing machine, no doubt about it, so again I have controversy.
When it comes to overall coolness I don't think many can deny that Preds rule in that section.

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://www.elijahrussell.uk.to

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

I love them both. Ever since my Dad turned me on to them when I was a little fellow. But I follow the Alien films more. I think the Predator movies are really fun, but Alien is an all around better character with better films. Just my two cents.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.â€Â

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

aliens. dark, un-remorseful, murdering machines, unclouded by codes of honour or pride or guilt, they own the predators. its really that simple.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron