Anybody know when Predators comes out?

KalinaXenoWolf, Undefined, 14 years ago

I just wanted to know.

WarBlade, Undefined, 14 years ago

What the fuck is up with this chick?

MrXeno, Undefined, 14 years ago

I don't think Predators will come out anytime soon.
But I know theres a new Tw*light book coming out, which is called
Tw*light: The Super Gay Adventures of Sparkles the Vampire.

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

KalinaXenoWolf:

It's because of people like that I'm taking medication now.

Scarfacedwolf, Undefined, 14 years ago

What's the matter with Tw*light? I'll admit, that was creepy, but it was pretty good. btw... Sparkels the vampire was funny as hell!

cleticyautja, Undefined, 14 years ago

predators is coming out in july.

i really dont get why ppl like tw*light for?forgodsakes ppl its just a confused girl falling in love with a a bloodsucking boy!!

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Scarfacedwolf... You have to reeducate yourself. ARE YOU A MAN?? OR WHAT ARE YOU?????

Survivor88, Undefined, 14 years ago

Really scarface you like tw*light its not even about vampires its just about a pretty boy who complains about his life to other people by fighting them. Because they don't even act like vampires they don't even look like them. What happened to vampires that turned into bats or bat like things now its just people with super powers that fly around like superman

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

Do. Not. Ever. Compare those sparkly ruffians to The Man of Steel again.

Also, I've removed all instances of the word "T*******" from this thread in order to prevent ads for it from appearing all over the place.

I've already got the creepy Progressive lady to deal with; I don't need a creepy white-as-chalk dude staring me in the face with that "Yaa, I'll stab you after I'm done brooding" expression.

... So, anyone know when "Predators" comes out?

"July 10th in the US, or so says wikipedia."

Why, thank you, invisible voice.

IceNeko, Undefined, 14 years ago

Thank's for the release Deathdrop.

I'm just going to pretend I didn't see Kalina's post I have enough problems already.

AmerthystBlades, Undefined, 14 years ago

KalinaXenoWolf sounds like a sociopath.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

What about the release for us europeans

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Few months later on torrents.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

Wikipedia just had the American release, so I'm not sure when it opens elsewhere. You should probably check the Predators website for that.

Shadowwall, Undefined, 14 years ago

k let's have a look

Leandros88, Undefined, 14 years ago

Shit, did i miss the Twi***** bash? you know how twilight should have ended? with Blade coming to kill Edward. that would be a fitting ending.

KalinaXenoWolf, Undefined, 14 years ago

What's it's just my sig you guys are all scared of alittle sig. See this is why Twiligth fans are smarter that Alien/Predator fans. Since most of us are gornw and live in our own houses, most of you live in someone basment.

AmerthystBlades, Undefined, 14 years ago

Somebody put a leash on her.

ValkyrieWrath, Undefined, 14 years ago

That chick is crazy I feel sorry for whoever is related to her.

Survivor88, Undefined, 14 years ago

Really did she say what I think she just said. Wow your a bitch. Sense this is against the rules im just saying she insulted this website, and everyone who likes AVP.

WarBlade, Undefined, 14 years ago

Did she escape from a nut house somewhere?