EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Elder pulls his feet down and pushes up with all his might, throwing Wolf off of him. Before Wolf has time to react, the Elder has his combi stick to Wolf's throat and is pushing his foot into his trachea.
You dare attack ONCE MORE?! AFTER WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE, YOU DELIBERATLY AND KNOWINGLY ATTACK ME ON THE GROUNDS THAT YOU MIGHT BEAT ME, BUT, let me tell you something, he lowers his head to Wolf's ear and says, I am a legendary warrior, you have no hope at defeating me...

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Tear falls.It's my fault I'm sorry rage got the best of me.looks down.I failed you all mother, father, precious, Paul, illiana's, kiara, and all my elders I'm sorry for all I did paya please give me the strength to get through my curse and be the warrior I want to be an honorable respectful warrior.looks at illiana's as tears fall from her eyes.

Elder suddenly begins to realize, this was the one that was cursed. He had thought the rumors to be just that, rumors. Rage produced an uncontrollable bloodlust in this yautja. He removes his foot and spear from Wolf and steps back. He looks around at the others.
Had I realized that this was the case, I would have been lenient... I have had a change of heart, now... I fully realize his potential to be a full and complete Elite. He looks down at Wolf and holds out his hand as a small grin tears it way across his face, But he has much to learn...

Gets up.I'm sorry I never trusted an elder in years the xenos didn't train me properly I'm a monster.looks away.If you want to kill me do it you called me stupid you say I'm headstrong.grabs pic of family holds it close.I just want to avenge my parents and get this curse off me and live with my two girls with no regrets

Being headstrong is never a curse, the Elder says. It merely means that you must learn to adapt to the situation. He pats Wolf's shoulder. Don't worry, boy, there's still plenty of time to learn., you can be sure of that...

Why would you care after what I did? reverts back to yautja form.My curse is a pain in the ass.Looks away

Elite steps up and says, Wolf, your 'curse' is more like an enhancement... It helps you more than hurts you. If yup can learn to control your emotions better, you can become legendary!

It's like the hulk c'jit in rage than bam there I go it's hard sir.looks down.I can't do it

Elder grips Wolf's shoulder hard. You must fight the urge then, young one! You must learn to be at peace with yourself, you doubt yourself, which is your one flaw. Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish great things..

Thanks sir I want to learn I'll obey I swear on my father's grave

Elder smiles at Wolf and Elite gasps.
How-how did you do that Wolf?!

Do what? Looks at the elder and elite

This is a miracle, you actually made the Elder SMILE!!

I don't know sir I guess I was determined to be an elite and avenge my parents.holds pic close.My parents are my life they mean a lot to me

Elder looks down at Wolf, And an elite you shall be.

I'll do whatever it takes to be an elite sir.removes old mask grabs scar' s mask from pack looks at it

Precious, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Oh my God my brother is growing up.hugs wolf.You're gonna be an elite soon you'll be like daddy

Yeah I'm pretty excited for this looks at the mark on the mask.For you dad

Paul, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Yeah bro you'll be like your old man.slaps wolf on the back.We stick together and fight as one I remember your dad said that before.

Yeah and he's not old dude he was around his 30s or 40s when he died he was a Youngblood but he trained hard until he knew he was ready.... so shall I.puts on the mask