Illiana, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

He looks just like his father but not as big as him though.snickers a bit.He will be a legend

Paul, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

You'll do great man I believe in you bro you're gonna kick xeno ass man

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Well I'm not gonna kick your ass, I'm not gonna kick precious' ass, maybe krio's though.laughs. I'm ready for anything sir

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

"What?no love for uncle krio?hehe!i'm joking!"the viper xeno was save in the woods so they let him go."Hey paul!"krio said."Got something for ya!"He threw a piece of meat at him."You did'nt eat the whole adventure"he looks at the sky."Confusing stars.satelites....what the?"he saw something come closer to the ship.a asteroid!krio said.

Krio you shamed me with my curse so why bother. laughs a bit looks at kiara crawling to krio and hugs him.Aww how sweet

Precious, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hugs krio from behind.Aww be happy krio

EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Th Elder walks away from Wolf and speaks to Elite.
This one shows promise, but he must be trained better and be helped to advance his understanding.
I understand Elder. Elite bows and stands closer to Krio.
What do you think it is, Krio?

Looks at the sky.I want to be an elite sir please train me better than the xenos.looks back at the elder.I'll do whatever it takes

Uhh thanks krio but I'm not like you xenos.grabs some of the meat.Yo bro can ya cook this?

You got it bro.grabs panel presses the button lights a flame takes the meat from Paul cooks it looks at the elder.Paul saved my ass when i was a pup took me to his hive and we became best friends and brothers besides he's the full brother of precious

Yeah he was so cute I let him crash with me he didn't have any problems when he was young but now look he looks like the crucified predator he has the anger issues like Celtic and he is married with a little girl

You're lucky you're my brother if you weren't I would skin you and make you my trophy.grabs cooked meat give it to Paul.Yo dude I'm kidding I'm kidding.slaps Paul's back laughing

You boys are such dorks again you're not even related yet you guys have a close brotherly bond.sighs.

So? Dude I have a lot of blood brothers they may not be my related brothers but we are one in a group especially Paul here.

Yeah I know that but daddy preferred his brothers celtic and chopper you will never be like daddy

Looks at precious runs to her pins her to the wall wristblades near her neck.Don't you ever say that again dad was a great man gave his life up to save his comrade! growls low.You came out of him too his blood runs in my veins I'm not giving up now!let's precious go

Illiana, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Wolfy please calm down, we don't want you to screw up your chance in becoming an elite and getting rid of your curse.

Sorry Illiana.picks up kiara and puts her in sleep chamber. Analysis krio?

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

"the asteroid i saw was shining.its not a normal one.its a strong pure one.look at the back of the ship!"he saw a whole hole in it."where is kiara?"the baby started making her first steps."how cute!a babys first steps!"

Well we need a way to reflect the asteroid away from here.looks at kiara.Yeah I know she is cute.