EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Elite snaps back to eality and quickly orders his troops to prepare the ship's guns.
The guns SHOULD destroy whatever that thing is....

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

No if you do there'll be more than one we have to reflect it

Precious, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

How do you know that will work wolfy?

Stop calling me wolfy! looks at the sky.If it crashes it will be about a 3 to 4 mile radius which means.fist opens up.Boom goes everyone.

Paul, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Bro calm down man.looks at the controls, asteroid, and plasma casters.Wait! The plasma bolts won't destroy it it will push it back. Elite we need 4 upgraded plasma casters that will shoot a bolt the size of a cannon ball if it works than the asteroid will be pushed into another direction and not hit us.

Paul you freaking genius.hugs Paul tight. Dude that gotta work we need the plasma casters and scrap metal to upgrade it so it will be like shooting a cannon.

Paul, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Bro go get scrap metal and warn everybody about the asteroid, elite you'll upgrade the casters and get your buddy to help you out, I'll see if we can hook up the casters to the controls so we can aim and fire easily.

Opens pack grabs some tools gives them to elite.You might need these.runs outside roars loud.Remain in your home's everyone there is an asteroid heading here

Illiana, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Looks down than back at kiara in the sleep chamber than wolf. He'll never forgive me for what I did.

Thrax, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Appears from the shadows.Of course he won't, that was his family the xenos killed they would still be alive if it wasn't for you illiana.

Illiana, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

No he loves me no matter what.backs away

Runs back inside and sees the hell hunter.Thrax stay away from her! growls low

Melts from the shadows and runs in between Thrax and Wolf.
WOLF CALM DOWN! I'm sure that Thrax has a well enough reason to be here. Right, Thrax?

Sir I don't trust him.growling holds illiana behind me

C'mon mutt and besides I have a little secret.whispers to wolf.I..killed scar

Growls roars loud.MURDER! pins thrax down

ENOUGH!!
The massive Elder bursts into the room and grabs both Wolf and Thrax by their throats.
I AM AN ELDER! AND YOU SHALL LISTEN TO ME!

Growling. You don't understand he killed a great man he killed my dad!

Serves you right mutt.laughs puts hand on elders arm scorched it

The Elder tightened his grip.
I know that.... I was one of the ones who saw his body.... And Thrax: you are a lying di'kut... A lying moron. I learned that from an alien race. .. You did not kill Scar. And for that, you will face punishment... And you cannot defeat me, no matter how hard you try...