WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

That's my daughter kiara and no she won't serve you neither will Paul now please go

Precious, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

That's right I'm precious and wolfy is like celty he has his anger issues but I wish my wittle brother.hugs wolf.He's getting big

EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The Elder looks at Precious and says, You said you are the queen, correct? Then, are you in control of these 'viper serpents'? If so, where did they come from?

Sir she's a diva wants it her way people obeying her she doesn't know c'jit

I am the new queen wolfy and I don't know though and wolfy don't wolf out on your sister

STOP CALLING ME WOLFY! Eyes dark green.I'M NOT A PUPPY ANYMORE STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE! calms down a bit.C'jit

The Elder turns away from Precious in a huff. Then you are a waste of both my time and resources and my subordinates time and resources. He sees Elite's second-in-command and points at him, walking in his direction. You there! Get me some readings on the recent Serpent activity!
Elite turns back to the others and sighs. I apologize for him, he hasn't been quite the same lately, he's just getting old is all...

Tears up cries.Why brother? I missed you and you were hurt I wanted you safe because I love my brother and half brother if I piss you off I'm sorry I just miss my brother.walks away

Runs over to Precious and grabs her arm. Don't leave, we could use your influence, especially with this new viper morph threat.

Old ass pauk.mumbles under breath laughs a bit.Ellosde-pauk elder you're worthless! Flares mandibles

The Elder turns around slowly, What did you say?...
Elite turns to Wolf, you shouldn't have said that, friend.... You have made a terrible mistake...
Wolf scoffs, yeah right what's he going to d---
He's is cut off by Elder's large fist being smashed straight into his face. Silence engulfs the clearing, no one speaks. Wolf lies on the ground, stunned. The Elder stood over him and looked down, You are headstrong, young one, you would be slaughtered in war....
He steps off of Wolf and returns to his place at A'delt's side.

Brother! You son of a bitch don't you dare hurt my brother! Hisses spits acid at the elders face.

Elite intercepts the acid, which hits his face and slides off.
GRAHHHH!!

Coughs blood struggles to stand up growling.You shouldn't have done that.holds stomach in pain

The Elder roars and charges at Precious.
NO ONE HARMS MY KIN!!

Roars in pain turns wolf form attacks the elder bites his neck sinks teeth in deep

The Elder twists and kicks Wolf away.
You think your shape-shifting will help you?! I was trained to kill legions of Serpents! I train and I kill to retain my honor!
Leaps at Wilf and pins him to the ground. You have made a fatal error in attacking me, young one.
WAIT! Elite struggles to get up, acid streaming down his face. Elder, please this one can be taught. Give him a chance...

He had his chance to gain my trust after what he said to my sister he's good as dead elite.pushes the elder off growling

The Elder ignores Wolf and turns instead to Elite. You claim this one is competent enough to learn of the ways of an Eite, yet he is too headstrong and stupid to realize that he could not defeat me, not with a thousand soldiers.... He is not ready, Elite, accept this fact.
Elite bows and says, As you wish, Elder.... But I will train him even so...

Elite I'm done with him he's done he insulted the curse I'm forced upon myself and he called me stupid! Growls pins elder down.I hate this curse you think I like it!? Claws his wristblades off.Strong claws