WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Thanks for the save.gets up.You must be the elder.bows.I show respect but you need to earn my trust

Illiana, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'm sorry sir wolfy here doesn't really trust elders since he was a young warrior but he's a nice guy sir I'm illiana

Yeah she's right on that.looks down.I also tend to "Wolf out" when I'm enraged so it's best not to piss me off because I lose control, kill non targets, and it hurts me a lot inside.

EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The Elder remains silent, but turns and walks over to Elite. They stare at each other for what feels like hours, but they suddenly butt heads with each other and laugh.
"So, Elite, this is the situation? Stuck here and I have to save you just like on Pai'ka?"
Elite gave the Elder a funny look, "You and I remember Pai'ka very differently.... Are you the only one to come, Elder?"
He nodded and replied, "For now, the others will be along in a few cycles."

Looks at the elder and elite.So elite he saved your butt before I give him that but he needs to prove himself of my trust sir. holds combi stick close. Sorry elder but im not really easy to be impressed when it comes to elders

Looks at the elder and elite.So elite he saved your butt before I give him that but he needs to prove himself of my trust sir. holds combi stick close. Sorry elder but im not really easy to be impressed when it comes to elders

Yeah sorry elder.looks down. He's like celtic he's a bit stubborn but he is like scar doesn't give up and uplifting

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

"That power source....ithink i have that in my blood.i ate it when being captured by yautja.they investigated me and i escaped...basicly not to kill but you got to admit....in a cage you get hungry!so i found a glowing thing.it looked tasty and the elders told me not to eat it.but i was hungry....and ate it.it was their last power source..." Krio cut his chin and acid blood dripped in the turbine.the motor started up and the ship turned back on...

"I,m hungry.who has food?"The viper xeno said.

Wow now you want to help us after all that c'jit you said about me.walks to the viper gives it a dead skinned animal

Wolfy calm down it will be okay.hugs wolf.I'm so sorry.tears fall.It was my fault the xenos killed your parents I tripped and hit the release button on our captured subjects it was my fault and I love you always

Puts mask back on looks away from illiana.My mother.... I was close to her so she was with me.I should never trust oomans I should've stayed with Paul he cares and doesn't let my family die.looks at kiara asleep in illiana's arms.I need time.runs outside

The Elder looks at the viper xeno and stares.
Elite becomes concerned. What is it, Elder?... What do you see?
This creature is the only one, yet I sense there are more like it....

Looks out sees more viper xenos.INCOMING!

Paul, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Looks at wolf.Poor bro.Looks at the viper xenomorph.Hi there I'm Paul

The viper morph stares at Paul, alarmed. The Elder elite next to Elite charges the stunned viper morph and pins it to the ground.

Runs to elite.Sir... more....are coming.catches breath

Precious, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Wanders around the area and spots a crashed ship.Looks weird.walks into the ship spots 3 yautjas a yautja hybrid and baby.OMG wolfy boy how are you honey.runs to wolf hugs him.Getting big as daddy

Rolls eyes.Gkaun-yte precious, elder elite this is precious she came out of scar before he died she's my half sister

Precious, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

That's right and I'm the new queen every xeno obeys me.laughs.Oh my God wolfy you're a baby daddy look at your baby she's adorable.holds kiara

The Elder holding the viper morph did not acknowledge the newcomer, but instead quickly dispatched his prisoner by ripping its head off, spine and all. Elite, however, walked over to Precious and stared at her. So, you are Wolf's half-sister.... Interesting...