Thrax, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Look baby mutt is a mutt give up on him he's battered like a doll and I'll get my friend to kill him if I say so but I'm not because we need him as our hunting dog.chains Illiana by wolf.Now shut up

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Growling barks a warning at thrax.:I-I-i have.....failed.looks down at blood splattered a reason the ground.I'm not honorable

Yes you did mutt, you're a failure you failed to save your brother and parents now you failed your clan to defeat the serpents.laughs at wolf

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

"my godson is save.he is now healed up.lets see how thrax is doing"krio walked over to thrax and saw that he chained illiana too."what do we do with her?oh!i have an idea!lets make her a host for a new hive.she will be queen,since only females can do that."an old egg opend up as a facehugger latched out...

Yo krio touch this girl i'll burn ya this person is special.Looks at you serious face. She is a professional hunter so do not touch her you can mess with mutt though

Illiana, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I won't let yoou harm him krio I''l sever your head if you do.tears fall

Don't waste your breath you'll need it.walks to other room. Krio if you make a host out of mutt and the girl you're done

C'jit I failed everyone he's right.head down in shame. I brought dishonor to the clan

Looks at krio smiles.Not bad of an idea man besides that girl will make a great queen and if mutt misbehaves, he will be a host

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

"see.it won't hurt illiana.just a facehugger jump,a little sleep,and your xeno self will be ready to become queen."the royal facehugger crawled out of the egg and latched on illiana.thrsx thought it was painfull to see it."do you have a sleeping pill?she won't feel the pain when her human self dies and her xeno self immerges."he gave her the sleeping pill.

3 minutes later.

a female xeno that was destined to be queen emmerged from illiana's chest.illiana did'nt move or talk while it happend.the royal chestburster saw krio and krio told her a place to sleep untill she is grown up."thrax.we are going to rebuild a hive.and i could'nt have done it without you.i hope my godson is waking up soon."

hits krio upside the head. Yo there's a hole in her chest and her sternum is broken!

looks at illiana.No please don't die the clan needs you. struggles to break free

Illiana, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

blood dripping from mouth doesn't reply

You moron she's dead I thought she wouldn't die you freaking idiot! I told you we need her alive you can harm mtt but not her! fist glows red

c'jit.looks down in shame and sorrow looks back up bites my arm and sees blood eat through the chains.Thank you old queen.gets up tries to help illiana.Don't die I'll help you out i'll get paul for help

Oh no you don't.turns around pierces wolf's shoulder with knife.Now sit, be a good boy, and obey! lets knife go from the shoulder chains wolf up tighter

EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

High up in the atmosphere, a large, invisible warship broke through. In the ship's helm, a Yautja peered out at the planet. A large form near his feet shifted and hissed. "Patience, I'sear, patience. The prey will soon feel our wrath." Another Yautja, the leader's second-in-command, walked up and bowed. "Report," barked the leader, not even looking up. "My leader, it appears that the distress signals have originated from here. We have even picked up some faint traces of Yautjan activity." The leader said nothing for a few moments. "Prepare the others for invasion. I sense that our Enemy is here." the second-in-command was stunned to hear this new information, he keep his face straight, it was a bad mistake to anger the leader, especially with his companion so near. He walked back to his position near the steering mechanism. "Helms-yautja! Get me closer to the surface! Comms! Get me a communication uplink! I want to speak with the nearest Yautja YESTERDAY!" Yatuja scrambled to their postitions and filled out their orders. The Comms yautja tried to open communications with the nearest receiver. "Codename: WolfthePredator! Come in! This is Warship Kil'at! Come in!"

coughing blood looks at wristbracer.This is Wolf.coughs. I'm at my ship landed down 3 miles west and 2 miles north in the forest I'm held hostage by Thrax and Krio, Illiana is dying I don't know what to do sir.

Takes wolf's wristbracer.Howdy ya'll thrax here sorry but mutt is our dog now you want him come get him

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Blizzard stretched out before jumping he would have flexed his claws into the earth if he could but here he stood mutilated and tired his chains were undone but the masked brute was nowhere to be seen . Blizzard decided not to wait for his arrival and hid deep in the ships engine room that he slowly curled himself in a ball and started the regeneration process and ignoring the large variety of pheromones that were now on the ship .