Thrax, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Gets off the ship looks at the curled up xenomorph.Hey blizzard remember me?

Paul, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hides in a tree and looks at the ship.Bro.crawls in through the window looks at bro and illiana.Oh my God man dude you're messed up I'll get you out of here.claws chains.It will be ok man

Looks at illiana.Woah fuck man dude she's gone leave her.picks wolf up.Man you weigh a freaking ton

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hits Paul.Shut up man we have to save her.

Hits Paul.Shut up man we have to save her.

Dude she's gone.Looks at wolf sadly.I'm sorry man

Looks down.No it can't be brother.tries to stand up holds onto Paul.Dude so not cool

Hugs Wolf.I'm so sorry bro

Incisors, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Aboards ship sees thrax and krio.Sir the prisoners have escaped

Thrax, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Incisors my boy!, how are you?.messes with incisors' hair.Krio this is my right hand man incisors he is no mercy killer

EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

On his warship, the mighty leader of the Warship Kil'at stared at the broken starship on the ground. So, he thought, this is it?
He turned to his second-in-command, "Prepare the my dropship and get I'sear's armor ready. I am going to the surface by myself."
The leader strapped on his mask and wrist bracer while the others filled out his orders. The mighty warrior flexed his massive shoulders and bared his tusks. As he stepped into his dropship, the large form that was at his feet stepped into the light, his companion was a fierce Echelon, larger than most, it answered only to him and him alone.
He looked down at the ground and said to himself, "Here I come, Wolf. And Thrax, when I find you, I'll kill you..."

Looks out the window and sees the leader.Sir I'll take him down.runs outside approaches you.Surrender weakling!

Reverts back to yautja form gets away from Paul.Bro I love you man but the fight won't end until the end.grabs shuriken sneaks out

The leader stares at his opponent.
You fail to realize, brother, I have already won. You may surrender and join me, or die a horrible death. You choose.

I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOUR HONOR! NOW DIE! charges at elite cuts him with claws

Elite staggers back, leaps into trees and roars. A large Echelon bursts from the shadows and pins the Yautja to the ground.
NOW YOU LISTEN! I DO NOT WANT A FIGHT, IF I DID, YOU WOULD BE DEAD! TELL ME WHO THIS WOLF IS OR I WILL TELL MY COMPANION TO TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!

I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU! AND I DON'T KNOW EITHER I JUST WORK! jumps behind elite slashes him on the shoulder

Dodges Incisors blades and jumps into another tree.
I'sear! Kill him! No mercy!
The Echelon looks at the Elite and hisses. It jumps at Incisors and pins him to the tree trunk.

Uses claws severs your pet's head.You don't know me fool

Roars in anguish.
NOW YOU DIE!!
Leaps at Incisors and stabs his chest with long blades.