Incisors, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Sinks teeth into your neck flesh sinks deep drooling acid

EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I AM A SUPER ELITE! YOUR TACTICS ARE MEANINGLESS!!
Charges plasma cannon and fires at Incisors head.

Incisors, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Dodges the blast gets up quick.Say goodbye to mutt.runs to ship

Thrax, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Time to put the mutt down.chokes wolf raises claw at him.Someone lay towel, it's gonna be messy

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Blizzard regeneration process was finally complete he uncurled himself from his ball like position like a snake uncoiling itself after a long hibernation , joints crackled accordingly as he stretched that out until they refuse to stretch any further his limbs and tail had grown after the regeneration . He made his way out of the ship hoping to get as far away from all this mess as possible as he crept out he sensed the distinct pheremones of two unknown Yautja who after more inspection from afar seemed to be in combat . Slowly and with the utmost care he made his way quietly near them until he was close to see the fight that was ensuing .

After one of them would be severly weakened he come in and finish them both off

Four plasma bolts smash into Incisors chest, blowing him backwards. The Elite's second-in-command and three strongest warriors jump from their treetops. The second-in-command, A'delt, walked over to his leader as the others pinned Incisors to the ground. The Elite was kneeling by his dead friends body. A'delt handed over a purple vial to the Elite. Here is the vial, sir... The Elite ignored A'delt and stalked over to Incisors. You killed him... But YOU have underestimated me...

Too late moron you attack me mutt dies! puts claw near wolf's throat.And his mate is already dead

Turns to Thrax and roars. YOU SHUT UP! I'll deal with you momentarily. Turns back to Incisors and punches him multiple times before putting his blades to Incisors throat. This is your ally, is it not? Put Wolf down and we all walk away...

After what you did baby? No way in hell and I was born there.laughs.Mutt here owes me his life foe you killing incisors

Turns to Incisors. Do you not see? He cares not for you! He would care less if you were to die! What kind of friend is that? Do you wish to reconsider my offer?

Incisors isn't my friend he's my lackey and I wanted him to kill you you're weak even mutt here so go away

Cleaves off Incisors head.
So be it. Rushes at Thrax, blades extended.
NOW DIE!
The blades pierce Thrax's stomach, freeing Wolf.

Looks at elite.Wow ow that hurt a lot.kicks you away nearly breaking your mask. I'm from hell baby you think you can kill me easily

With blood trailing down his face, the Elite grins at his opponent.
How can you be so naïve? I am a Super Elite.
While the words were spoken, the Elite grew in stature and his muscles grew larger than before.
I will kill you here and now.

You're like Celtic you're reckless and idiotic.cuts your neck causing it to burn and sting

Staggers back, puts hand to throat. Ah, but did Celtic have regeneration powers?
Pulls hand away, revealing freshly grown flesh. Hurls a shuriken which slahses Thrax's throat.

Celtic is a fool.dodges it kicks it back to you.You're messing with a hell Hunter

Rushes at Thrax while his back is turned and stabs head, backing away quickly.
You have no agility, which is your weakness. You are headstrong, which is your flaw. I am calm and calculating, thus, you shall die.

Gets up.I'll just come back moron.slashes your chest opened handed

It seems we are easily matched. What is your mission on this planet?