Thrax, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Take over this place and kill mutt for stealing illiana from me.Sharpens claws.My job is easy no honor or mercy just plain kill

EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Seems interesting.... Is this "mutt" you refer to Wolf here? And who is this Illiana?....

Yeah besides he is a mutt he has dog pheromones and over there.points at girl with hole in chest

If you will allow me, perhaps I can be of assistance... Care to set aside bad feelings?

Why should I trust you?

Points to A'delt.
That vial, the purple one? Contains my genes, regenerating genes.... Interested?
The three other warriors form a semicircle around A'delt, in case Thrax gets any funny ideas.

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Stands up looking at elite blood dripping from the mouth gang missing chest bruised and beaten.Im wolf sir

Nods to wolf, I knew a Wolf once. Different from you, though. What did you do to piss Thrax off? And both of you must tell the truth

He thinks that I took illiana from him but she made her choice I didn't want thrax to be pissed.coughs blood

And Thrax? What do you say happened?...

true and i just plain hate him

Now, can't we work this out? And if not, why not?...

Hmph.walks off

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio could not see some stupid yautja fight thrax so long.so behind the shadows (on a wall) krio raised his tail and smashed it trough elite."well well...." he raised elite to his face."you might heal...but really....you can't beat a xeno legend." his inner jaw opend up and smashed right through elites head,skull,brain and memorys.the inner jaw was so hard through the skull you could actauly see it on the other side of elites head.elite did one more thing.he stabbed krio's chest.krio may had felt pain but he got used to it after a while and said:"you can't kill me..." then he cut elites head off.

this qoute reminded him of when blizzards real father saved him from badapple and wolf.they tortured him but he stayed strong.it was then that a xeno said "we got him ice.we got him"a yautja from wolf shot his arm with a plasma caster and krio,altough almost dead and tortured,still killed it by acid spitting.he then said "you can't kill me..."

he talked to his godson blizzard and said:"the last time you saw your reall father was when you where six.you already forgot that.your real fathers name was ice.but...he's not with us anymore.ice saved me many times.i owed him more then 1!" krio took a piece of elites flesh and said:"when he saw me fall through a window he thought i was dead.but he found out months later i was alife.so he saved me.badapple was going trough my head like pain in my chest right now.i wanted revenge...so badly that i would die for it.i didn't know he had a sister...and him wanting us dead is my fault.i wanted revenge...so badly..that i killed his sister...by accident.badapple now wants revenge on us.i thought i killed him but...i was wrong...ice tryed to stop me but by putting badapple in flames i accidently put his 18 year old sister to flames.i thought he was dead.but he is alife and well and he wants revenge...and...he made me kill ice.wolf was my allie back then.he was a traitor.he told me the xeno with the bag around his head was badapple.without focussing on pheromones,i attacked the xeno and killed him.and when the bag fell off his head...i saw ice...dead...because of me....then the real badapple showed and broke my legs.he broke them and brought me to his hive.he said to you:when you grow up....you will come to me and kill me...or die trying.he then crawled away.you saw your father ice....dead...and i never told you.so i took care of you untill you where big enough to serve a hive.ice and i....we where the best...and we could not stop him"

krio then crawled away in a shadow...

"my fault..."

Good. Now that the tensions have lessened, may I proceed, Thrax? I am one of Honor, so I must ask permission before I work...

Struggles to stand up. Elite what are you doing here?

Tendons and muscle fibers connected the Elite's head back to his body. He gets up and stretches.
Very sneaky attack, but I am curious as to what the motive was. I have killed numerous of your kind, unless you attack me, you would have no quarrel with me.. I came here because of a distress signal I picked up by the humans... I recognized it from many other missions before.

I was freaking dying here my love one is dead! I have nothing!

Walks over and slaps Wolf.
YOU HAVE YOUR HONOR! Remember your loved one by fighting for them!

Archie back flares mandibles at elite.She's dead c'jit! She was young I loved her and you nearly left us to die!