krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i knew it i knew it oooooh i knew it would pain your heart HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
i just wanted a shocker for all of you and especaliy you BA.HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!
i dont care if my bones are broken.i dont care anymore.atleast i am off from alienxeno AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
I DONT CARE ABOUT FAMILY!WHEN I RISE FROM MY SAND 2YEARS FROM NOW I WILL NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN!!again......agai...a....then he died and lightning touched krio and he was gone.he would rise 2 years later.....again.....

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple slightly doing what looked like panting was looking in Krio's direction "I must recover my brothers body." *Hiss*. Bad apple left to the tree that AX died at and lifted his dead body, "He was my only actual family relation besides you GF, and that monster Krio killed him." Bad apple then hissed putting his Brother down and getting a taste of his Pheromones one last time before bringing him back to the cavern. "We need to start a hive GF, strenthen our forces and avenge my brother...over and over again. Well at least you get your wish of starting a hive together.

Back in the cavern-

Bad apple had put AX in a cocoon and Bad apple began to molt into a Praetorian. GF had begun her cycle of becoming a queen and all was quiet, for now.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF was still molting.

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hello fellow yautja may I please join in ill follow the rules I promise and I'll stick with the clan

zenos! I'll take u guys down*raises combi stick roars uses thermal vision attacks Xeno*away away away!

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

sorry but you need to improve a little.i dont get which xeno you attacked or what xeno you attacked.i dont know who the fellow yautja is and there are mostly 2 xenos in the game now so fighting them while one is molting is like killing a baby who just got born okay?

I attack random xenos I get frightened sometimes but fear is my enemy the elders r right I am reckless

this is for my parents death u stupid serpents! runs to GF uses wristbands cuts his head off

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

you can't kill somebody in one post man!read some rules and your all set.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

That post was made last year. He's already been warned about that.