alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno woke up.

you again krio.........i got rid of you and i will do it again.
he clawed krio but got knocked back.he then used his tail to make him trip.
he tried to claw him while krio was tripped.alienxeno woke six and badapple up telling them to fight with him.wath out he is 3 times as strong as a newborn..............

Xenomorph1212, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The ship that had been carrying Scar had lost one of its engines and was falling on a barren moon next to the Weyland planet. This moon was a moon with Yutauju ruins on it and was still a Weyland Yutani mining site. But with all of the conflict on the Weyland planet the moon was cut off from food and supplies.
As the ship crashed Scar awoke from his hibernation, not knowing his brother was in the vent above him. So thinking he was alone he set off towards the small mining community to kill and or harvest the humans.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple screeched seeing Krio attack his best 'friend'. Bad apple screeched and tackled Krio by surprize and then Head bit his Opponents leg and shoulder. As krio screeched bad apple swung around and sliced off one of Krio's dorsal fins. now it was time for alien xeno to finish him off.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus roured at the sudden attack by tawganator he had shot his back off but now it was running from him he chased and heard a loud bang. He looked up and saw the hive ship heading towards the moon with fire surrounding the ship. Titulus would let tawganator go this time he opened his wrist tool and signaled a drop ship to take him to the old hunter ruins on the moon. He was now on the moon on which his ancestors (super Predators) battled the original predators. He looked at himself a Super Predator in these ruins was like a satanist in a church. This place was full of treasures biomasks, combisticks and many more. He now had to objectives to plunder these ruins and to destroy the xeno threat.

alienxeno atacked krio.
krio was a strong oponent but alienxeno was alot older.
alienxeno did his claws in crios chest.he threw him in wires.
krio escaped the wires and almost impaled alienxeno.
die just once. alienxeno said.

Bad apple siad to Alien Xeno "I've got to settle things with titulus... good luck" and with that Bad apple left at a sprint. He now was at the predator ruins... Something was familiar about this place, but he couldnt quite put his finger on it." He headed inside and saw titulus with an ancient biomask and combi stick with shurikens on his belt and dual plasma casters. Bad apple saw a bolt of blue plasma shoot out of both plasma casters and dodged both. he now headed straight for titulus knocking his combi stick and shurikens off. He now broke his original Plasma cannon and started scratching his armour and flesh.

alienxeno pounced krio in the wires again but now it was hard to get out for him.hang a little.i have to explore this planet.six was still sleeping.let her sleep.alienxeno said.
he now was going to explore the planet on his own.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Off Topic: Titulus what the hell? I was fighting Supersonicman.

(Off Topic shi* sorry very confusing when names are not used)

(On Topic)- Titulus gazed once again into the ugly face of badapple. He kicked it flying across the chanmber hitting the wall with a large thud and crack. Titulus lifted up the combistick and threw it at the stunned badapple. It pierced the xeno spraying acid blood on the floor, he didn't bother retrieving it. He had his plunder a new ancient biomask used by his ancestors to hunt original predators and xenos. He now needed to destroy this moon and in turn destroy this infestation. He found the catacombs belonging to the king of the original predators. He opened the wrist bracer and was about to start the count down to the destruction of the moon.....

NetHead, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

He helped Titulus knocking aside the serpernt.He growled and stared around waiting for someone to make a move he had came to kill the predalien which was unusual but also in a weird stage the serpent baby stage.He grabbed the serpent's tail and swung him straight into wall's break his face with these brutal swing's and strength's.He took out his ceremonial dagger and started making mark's on people showing the alliance between him and a serpent.

Bad apple screeched as he was peirced over and over, He yelled for Alien Xeno. And passed out not dying but very close to it. He made the impression to the hunters like he was dead but wasn't.

alienxeno heard it and ran to the ruines.he saw titilus12 using a bomb destruction device and a passed out badapple.i have a chance to save badapple but i can stop titilus from destroying the planet.after 10 sec of thinking he decided to help badapple.he brought badapple to the ship but he saw krio being reliesed.hey bro.krio said in an evil way.ready to fight fair?

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio stabbed alienxeno in the chest.
when do you ever learn.
do not hurt what you cannot defeat.

he used his tail to trow alienxeno against the wall.
the faster they are.......the weaker they become.

ofcourse you will never beat me because i am 3 times as strong as a newborn.
face it.you can join the forcess of death or die like the rest......

that you are 3 times as strong as a newborn does not matter to me.
now get the hell out alienxeno said.
alienxeno used his claws to atack krio in his chest.

Bad apple had woken up and broke the combistick, the combi stick frisbeed across the room, and stuck into the side of Krio's skull before Bad apple fell limp onto the floor starting to repair himself. He felt muscle tissue and exoskeleton resealing and gave a final hiss before falling asleep seeming dead.

OFF TOPIC: I am not dead but asleep

The timer started Titulus stood on top of the pyramid like his ancestors in victory over the original predator and gave a growl that would be heard anywhere the timer started he needed to get picked up. He signaled his ship. He saw his clan ship coming in and then suddenly BANG!! the clan ship was destoryed by original predator pirates. Titulus saw his clans destruction right in front of him. He was now in shock and he didn't know how to get off this doomed moon. The ship the alien had arrived in dropped evacuation pods in the jungle on it's decent. All he needed to do was find one. He sprinted for the jungle.

(BOMB TIMER-----30 MINS)

Xenomorph1212, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

As the large battle between brothers and enemies continued, Scar stood up on top of a great skyscraper like Yautaja statue peering down at the conflict with a sly grin on his face due to realizing that both his brothers and enemies would perish in this bloody war on this barren moon. He then slowly crawled down the stature in a feline like fashion and pounced on top of the flaming vessel in which all of the creatures at been fighting. As he sat on top of the shaking ship due to the battle being fought in it, he noticed a cliff only a few meters away that dropped for mile into a deep cavern. Scar was delighted to see such an easy way to rid himself of this problem and a chance to destroy his Yautaja enemies. So Scar pushed the ship with all of his strength, but it would not budge. He then stared at defeat until he saw the statue he had been standing on. This gave him a brilliant idea that could finish this war. He ran to the statue and spit acid at it until it started to collapse in the way of the ship until it smashed the front of it and pushed off of the cliff. Scar then ran away into a Yautaja temple to hibernate until humans came to investigate.

(OF TOPIC) - The ship is now falling of the cliff into the cavern.

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio wanted to kill alienxeno before he would die of the explosion.
lets end this. krio said.
i will fight like a snake.
and he used his tail to atack alienxeno.
brother....never will i forget your death.
it is to fun.

alienxeno tried to claw krio and krio got hit much.
alienxeno pounced krio in the wall and grabbed his neck.
but i....i will try to forget that i killed my brother
and he trown krio in the trees.

alienxeno saw the ship where they gon to this moon with.
if only i can try to make it fly away.......
he took badapple and brought him in the ship.
meanwhile six was already awake.
its nothing to be afraid of whe are just gettig the hell out of here.
he bit the lounch button and the ship started flying.
badapple healed when he wakes up.