alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno looked back and watched badapple slowly stop moving.dont die on me badapple stay alive.alienxeno,s rage was at top level.he clawed titilus head out of rage.die die die die die and die.dont worry titilus you will hunt more.......in heaven!and he used his tail to peers trough his second leg both legs where wounded.titilus legs have been imobilised.alienxeno said:i hope that they will never heal. he used his tail to impale titilus hands.your death will be my bread.

alienxeno was ready to kill him.he screamed:vengeance will be mine.that was the last thing titilus heard because alienxeno released his inner jaw.he head bited trough titilus head meaning trough the brain to..........titilus hunted no more...............

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple slowly started to move again now that the patches of blood had sealed up and seeing Alien Xeno kill Titulus was good. Bad apple hissed in gratitude at Alien Xeno and thought as he ate titulus away he thought "I told you i was going to taste sweet revenge on a hunter." Bad apple hissed again but in an alliance to kill the other hunters that were a threat to the hive. and with that he started off on NetHeads Position.

alienxeno looked at badapple thinking:what is he looking at.alienxeno crawled slowley to badapple.he then saw nethead another hunter!shit!one of them is enough.he ran to nethead trying to claw him......

Off topic: Alien Xeno you and I should Team up in every RPG were in together. and we havent seen Net head yet We are just catching up to him

On topic: O nthe way yhrough the thick underbrush they found some colonist security that had recived a disturbance involving two Xenos and with that bad apple knocked the Securitys guns out of thier hands and pinned one as a facehugger Leaped onto him and then bad apple through him down a nearby vent down into the hive Egg chamber, and then Bad apple hissed at Alien Xeno to see what he would do with the unarmed Security.

off topic:awesome i sure will.also i was thinking that we found him.

on topic:hehe unarmed soldiers are my favorite........time for some killing fun.the first soldier tried to run away but xenos are a lot faster and alienxeno used his tail to impale him. the next one got facehugged in the meanwhile.and the other one became good food for the queen since we gave it to the queen.

i have rules.

one of them is to be loyal to the queen

lets go. alienxeno could not find six.we asked the queen. she said:she was in the chestburster room trying too help the childs.alienxeno said:i dont trust this......keep an eye on her.

we now where able to get in the lab.

NetHead, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

He saw the Xenos fight the other hunter and leaped tree to tree he was stealthy and skilled and was the perfect hunter among his clan.He wanted to send a call to his hunt brother's but his mission was to kill his 13th Xenos queen.He pulled out his most prized possession the weapon that he slayed his first queen with the Combi stick a powerful weapon that made him a great hunter in accuracy and strength and speed.He jumped tree to tree and looked up and saw a human.He used his net to catch him than pulled him up and used his blue liquid to burn the man's body.He hung the body and kept moving forward looking for any nearby queen where he heard a cry a Xenos cry and located the hive.He modified his weapons than came closer to the hive.He saw spotted the baby Predalien and decided to let it live until it grew and made a stronger opponent.He jumped down and found the other hunters body where it was badly stabbed and he was alive just not powerful enough to fight he stabbed him with his medical equipment than left.

Xeno-Hunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

He hissed and walked with Xenotor as they headed toward the hive and destroy it so they could have a new queen not a old one and Specimen 3000 was a Praetorian so this could actually go well for the new hive and could actually lead a rebellion against Badapple and his hive that queen actually has made chestburster's that planned to kill her and they are weak all got killed by Xenotor the protector when he molt's into a larger form.He climbed the wall's and walked into the other hive and saw the queen he hissed and talked"You are making traders are kind are plotting against you and you don't know that",He walked out and told a drone to follow him.The drone followed and came out where Grid stabbed him into the head and hissed.He picked him up."Leave the queen to me little drone",He used his second jaw to kill it.He dropped the body and cried for victory this rebel thing was starting to get catchy mostly because he was strong and could not face defeat.

He told Xenotor to climb up his arm and than took off to find hosts and cause trouble mostly because they have a hidden hive were a queen will be born or one will be molted into one.Grid was nearly crazy mostly because the traitorous chestbursters which upset him very much.

nethead if you are talking about badapple then you did ignore the last 2 posts or did not read good because badapple already health regenerated.

alienxeno sensed a hunter in the trees.i am going to find that hunter and he found him but it was hard to find him on the way but he found him anyway........are you ready to fight nethead.alienxeno pounced nethead and nethead fellt down........

Off topic-No one interfere just me and alienxeno sorry for the shortness im a bit tired.

He got up and with a quick movement sliced the Xeno with his ceremonial dagger and roared.He turned into em vision and could only see Xenos which would help with a Xeno infected planet.He charged and knocked it over and grabbed it's tail throwing it around in circles and knew that this would get harder.His armor was acid free and would not burn threw which was great.He jumped on a tree and prepared his Combi-stick and than aimed straight at the alien ready to kill.He stopped and turned his head spotting humans than cloaked himself still ready to kill someone.

alienxeno said:dont run away.what are you?my acid did not burn trough.
alienxeno sliced netheads head and used his tail to impale netheads leg.but nethead could stand normaly since he was stronger then titilus.....

Off topic-You can't do that until five post's and everything you did i will not have it effected on my character.I am done battling you.

Bad apple watched as his friend battled the mighty yautja alone and hissed against it and thought One wrong move you basterdized hunter and i'll gut you like a fish. Bad apple hissed and decided to be back up if he got badly wounded. Just like what he did for me, however Bad apple wasn't being able to be seen as well because of the mud from the swamp and The rain from the Overhead storm had made the hunter cloaking rendered usless. Now bad apple watched him and the hunter battle like two titans.

off topic:nethead i did not kill you i simply atacked you.also i have 10 posts.ten friggin posts!

i can atack you.

on topic:alienxeno fought nethead in a fearce battle and he got tired of atacking but he did not give up.finally alienxeno left nethead alone.

Off topic-alienxeno sliced netheads head and used his tail to impale netheads leg.And actually i mean in a fight you have to have five posts before inflicting damage like that.

He jumped and changed to heat mode.He scanned the area than found a dead Xeno and started taking his head off to keep and make a weapon out of.He used his ceremonial dagger to cut open the head and arm's of the Xeno.He walked into the hive and started killing the Xenos and finally made it to the queen and pulled out his combi stick.He threw it at her head and than roared in rage.The queen cried.He used his plasma canon to blast her again and again making her bleed and it gave him some satisfaction.He jumped and with his two hand blades brought his blades into her skull and than dragged himself down splitting her head open and merely killing her she had no fight within her.He finally split it full open than cut her head off.He grabbed it and kept it as a trophy.He walked out.

alienxeno ran to the hive but it was to late the queen was dead.he searched everywhere but he did not found six.maybe she is.......no.she is already gone.she would leave before i would come back.but this time it did not matter.it saved her.where are you bastard.alienxeno was mad.he would apear alienxeno was shure

off topic:dude i have 10 posts.i can hurt you like that.

Bad apple was infuryiated at the death of his queen. Bad apple now was only a few feet from him, Bad apple pounced and scrached his mask and some of his netting and armour. Now he jumped off. and got up on his two legs and Screeched as loud as a queen. He looked around for Alien Xeno hoping for help. It would be alot easier.

alienxeno sensed a warning from badapple and he gone straight to him.he found badapple and the hunter.alienxeno now was ready to atack.he charged at full speed and knocked him on the floor.
he then clawed him and to make it worse he broke his mask making him vurnereball.alienxeno said:when you die i will reign king in your planet.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus was lying in the swamp losing blood through his heavily injured leg that foolish xeno thought he had finished him. He Opened his medkit and stabbed the critaline objects into his injured leg. He gave a cry of pain. But it helped the pain in his leg was gone and he slowly got up still covered in the swamp mud. Looked across the terrain looking for the xeno who had attacked him and there it was. Running after something. Titulus was a super predator he it would take more than a leg injury to down hime. He leaped from tree to tree hunting alienxeno and then he struck, he jumped down onto alienxeno using his heavy body to crush the xenos puny legs he heard a large crack in both of the legs of the xeno but his revenge was not yet appeased he unsheathed his wrist blades and removed alienxenos tail and foot.With an appeased look Titulus left the scene looking for his mortal enemy badapple.

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

can i join