Xenomorph1212, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

(OFF TOPIC)- Guys, pleas capitalize your posts.

P.S. The ship falls to the bottom of the cavern in six more posts and the bomb explodes in twelve posts.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple awoke in the planets atmosphere and hissed slightly getting up, it hurt for a second but when the pain went away he went to the cockpit of the ship. Seeing Alien xeno was a great relief however Bad apple, Alien xeno and 6 all were headed for LV-478 to establish a home there. Where the hunters couldn't reach was all the better, and where there was a colony was the best part. anyways Bad apple hissed making sure that no enemies were on the ship and went into hibernation hopefully for the last time.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus was running through the jungle the death of his clan seemed to have made him weaker he had to get out of this dead moon. But where will he go what will he do he had no clan no hunt kin he was just a single Super Predator with no hunt nothing. He had only one chance find a new clan he needed to find the leader of the Hunters moon clan this was his one salvation. He saw the drop ship in the distance he needs to escape this hell hole.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno heard unfriendly hissin in the ship.
that does not sound good....
there is something in the vents.....

Xenomorph1212, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Now the bomb had blown up and fallen to the deepest part of the cavern causing tremendous earthquakes all over the moon. The moon then split in half and the half that Scar was on floated into space away from the half the other creatures were on which was now crashing towards the Weyland planet.

OFF TOPIC- I am leaving this rpg.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus felt the ground shake trees fell and in an eye-blink he was standing in a plain of downed trees he quickly got in to the drop ship and headed into deep space.

(I'm leaving rpg)

alienxeno badapple and six where going to a planet where they could make a hive.
the unfriendly hissing was gone.
this was where they where gonna live now.

off topic:does this mean the rpg is over

god-of-death, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

off topic: im sorry ive been busy am i dead and where is the setting

i dont know god of death.
i tought you where on the other half of the planet wich floats endlessly into space.
scar(xenomorph)1212 leaved becuase he was on that side......i gues you are dead.....

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

May i join

you can join.

alienxen landed on the planet and it was full of......peacefull live.

not going so peacefull when we are done here.

Gamefreak woke up from the vibrations of something hitting the earth above her. She thought to herself, *Great more meteors, now i have to fix my home all by my self again.......Wait new pheromones.

Lv-426 was a nice planet... if not for all the dangerous life, hold it...GF is on the planet? Suddenly Bad apple started to dig almost instantly right beneath him into a small cavern that had resin on it and hissed "GF I'm here"

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

something moved in the sand.krio was reborn and stronger then ever.he stood up and saw alienxeno.WHY DONT YOU JUST DIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!he ran to alienxeno and pounced him in the ship.hahahahaha!

alienxeno had pain in his legs and was unable to stand up.i think its broken....
he watched krio ready to charge at him.now i am done for....or not.suddenly six stood in front of him and she took krio,s tail smashing him.AX could not move and 6 informed badapple.there are still dangers she said.

*Yes badapple, it is I. I can't believe we were to meet here again. All that i can say is that i am glad that you are here and hopefully one day soon we will be able to make our own hive.

alienxeno started to lay down and was waiting sitting in the shadow of a tree.

he saw badapple being happy and alienxeno tought that was a price enough.
alienxeno was so deadly wounded he could not survive the attack krio gave him.
farewell brother...........take care of six......and avenge me......then he died.

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio was happy of the death of his bro.

yes.....i did it....I DID IT!i have eliminated him and he is actualy dead.yes krio said.i did it.
i.....krio looked at badapple.like there was not enough shit going on!he left badapple to see how he would react.

Bad apple screeched in a mixture of anger, pain and vengefulness. Now he turned to krio hissing and back to GF "I need help" then turning back to krio and jumping on him it must have broken something because he heard a large crack. He now turned his arms and broke Krio's arms "Fuck you" and turned back at game freak.