celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The Body of the once alive leader of Hunters moon lay burned and destoryed at the bottom of the river bed. His hands twitched and his body was rolling around in the water. Green Blood shot from the chest and floated along the water. A small alien chestburster swam along to the bank. The Alien Crawled and started to eat on a burnt marine body. The badge fell off his jumper and it had the name GNEF DEATH on it. The alien ate and ran off. Deep in the forest his body was growing bigger and he started to shread and open into a full predalien. He screeched and jumped to the tree and searched.

Sig by Celtic102, Photoshop cs 2 Creation .:Celtic-Designs:.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Katam finaly ariving at the area of otang just intime to see him fall to his death.katam turns to see the queen has been slain.katam runs with all his strength at stalker knocking him off his feet katam uses his tail to rap him up and crush him katams head closed up to stalkers face and katam uses his iner jaw......stalkers mask is to thick and was only knocked off stalkers face.katam throws stalker into a crowed of xenos which tear and bite and stab stalker they swarm him and katam turns......from behind katam all the xenos which swarmed stalker are throwen into the air stalker seams to have strength still left in him to fight.stalker stands with wounds all over his body from resent xeno and from prevece xeno fights.stalker charges katam and tackles katam into a wall katam strikes back by lifting stalker into the air and throwithng him across the room katam then pounces ontop of stalker winding him katams claws at stalkers body armor.stalker grabs the nearest thing to him which happence to be a combistick and hits katam over the head which cuts him.acid sprays every were and stalkers body armor is no use to resist the acid and melts.stalker pulls his armor of and throws it at katam.katam doges the armor and looks back round to see the armor hit off the wall.katam looks back round to see stalker gone.....katams looks up to see a pred foot fall into his face katams is throwen into the ground with dust filling the room neither can see each other.stalker see's katams tail flailing around stalker grabs the tail and katam uses his tail as a trap stalker is throwen into a wall and soon after katam is apon stalker clawing once more.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cystic's creams piecred the Hive and caused balde Hunter to cringe because of the high pitched sound i pulled the combistick out of me and while the pred was distacted with the sound i hurled it at him i managed to get him thorugh his thigh and his right left was pinned to the ground i slashed him across hi schest and then tackeld him into a wall. HE was starting to become an annoyance. I screamed "Gte out!" I continued my assault. We became intwined and fell donw a tunnel rolling like a ball of raging fury. When we hit the bootm florr of the Hive we both lost our breath and stumbled to get to our feet. TThe we looked a t each other i popped my leg back into place and he pulled the combistick out of his mangled leg that was bloody aand broken. He roared and charged he wouldn't stop now and neither would i.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It will only hurt for an Eternity!

mterrance, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

mterrance left the group after leaving the queens chamber to claim the two hardmeats he had left to bleed dry in the forest tree tops. Carrying the two bodies back he thought he would have them mounted in his sleep chamber. As he arrived in the camp he saw decon, pred of hell, and swift move off towards the marine camp. Nodding to Cory to show respect he left the bodies of the two hardmeats at the camp and rushed off to catch up with the others.

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

-last post of teh RPG for me-
-you can get me in the next rpg Decon :3-

Decon growled something in a diffrent language and chuckled in a gurgling sound. Donut cast out her second jaw and pierced Decon in the neck, again and again she did this till his esophogus was ripped from him. Green glowing blood spewed everywhere. Decons breaths were quick and short, he took in one last deep breath. Life had slipped away from him, his soul was now traveling the beneath heavens cloudy vail. Donut stared into the eyes of her dead foe, she pulled her tails from him making a flesh ripping noise. Donut picked up Decons lifeless body, "To kill my mother is to summon death upon yourself." Donut placed decons body on her back and headed toward the hive, she had gotten her revenge. Donut was in no hurry, she had defeated her enemy, but it still wasnt over... the queen was still dead either way, who was to become the new queen? Donut continued towards the hive wondering this, she pushed and hacked away at the fallen tree's and jumped through bushes and plants. Not once did she loosen her grip on Decon, she was not going to loose him... On and on she travled untill she finaly reached the sanctity of the hive. She was happy to be home now, but the battle between humans, yatija, and xenomorphs was not over, but she had truely had enough, she had earned to rest. Donut crawled through a maze of holes untill she reached one of the chambers of the fallen queen. She saw the body of another yatija, it must of been brought by another of her breatherin. She plastered Decons body to the wall, and stared at him. "who is the trophy now infidel?" Donut chuckled to herself and crawled into a hole in the wall, she stretched herself out and curled into a ball, she stared at her hands and looked at the green blood left by decons body. she had won this fight, but only time could tell which fight she would loose, but enough was enough, here is where she would sleep, untill she was once again awakend by her breatherin.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

xeno-slayer and the others were fighting as best they could, but the aliens were closing in. X-S opened his comlink and was about to send another transmission to C.W, until..........

he saw a glimps of somthing in the shadows, then C.W dived out swinging his wristblades, killing several of the aliens. he landed in the pile of preds. "no need, i'm already here!" c.w laughed as he started killing hords of aliens, trying to protect his clan mates

PLAY TIMES ONLY JUST BEGAN
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Donut could tell Decon was in pain, she could even see a part of his bone. Donut started charging at Decon again with both of her tails aiming at his heart. Decon ready'd his wristblades out in front of him. Donut stuck both of her tails into his chest, one piercing his rib cage, and the other piercing the tip of his heart. Decon let out a gasp and with one last attempt struck both his wristblades into donut. Donut let out a hiss of pain but did not pull her tails out of Decon. Donut reached out her hands and grabbed decon, she pulled him close to her making her tails go even farther through him. Glowing green blood poured from his wounds onto donuts tails and hands. Their faces were inches away, Decon could feel Donuts dank breath on his mask, She hissed at him, she would now get her revenge....

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

From his hidden perch in the hive, Otang accessed his wrist comp and hologram situation status from the rest of his clan. He pondered returning to Mav’s drop pod, the closest to the vicinity. It contained weapon supplies that the group needed. He made his move to return thru the air vent which was the hidden entrance to the back of the hive cave dwelling. He encountered two aliens on his way back. They weren’t very intelligent as expected and did not know how to coordinate attacks. His priority was the greater good of the clan, so after some light scuffling, his plasma caster showed the Xenos they brought a knife to a gunfight.

He made his way back up the tunnel and out the base of the tree. He made his way past Mav and the beast known as Katam who was not winning the battle. Now heading in the direction of the pod, he ran thru the forest. The pod was only a few miles away.

After about an hour, he reached the pod and assembled everything he thought they would need. Another hour passed when he arrived to the position where Doc, P R E D A T O R stalker and predess were engaging the queen. He gestured to everyone about the supplies, he transmitted to Mav on the situation. If she needed help, he was at her disposal.

With a blank stare, Otang observed the queen as she fought his fellow clansmen. He wanted join in but they were doing well, much more help and the honor would diminish, unless something wrong occurred.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Otang took some time off the defense and made sure Stalker was medically stabilized. He used his medi-kit on Stalker, holding him down when the pain reared its ugly head. One final shot of adrenaline made the hurt yautja useful enuff to survive.

The battle turned to a fever pitch now. Larger xenomorphs were nearing the area. Doc signaled for the death blow to this creature. Balatu was tired of toying with it. P R E D A T O R left his position holding down the queen and quickly scaled up her back, burying bladed weapons into her. He dodged her enormous crest as it swept from side to side. He also had to contend with the xenos on her, trying to defend her. She was able to direct attacks to her minions while she was still alive. Predess used a 3 ft armblade Otang brought back along with other supplies from Mav’s Drop Pod. She was able to sever the Queen’s arm tendons, after dodging the drones.

Too many Xenos arriving to the area, her calls converged them on Balatu’s position. Otang had to do something. Stalker relieved his defense position and Otang hurled and pole vaulted himself up to her chest area, securing himself with the Predess’s combi-stick still embedded in her. With his might, he forced himself under her chin and clamped on. She was not amused, wiggling about but limited, she was steadying herself by one leg, the other was partially severed. With all his strength the young yautja pried her jaw away from her chest area, exposing her neck region. With a selfless urge and final energy burst, Otang reared back his metallic sheen that was his wristblades and with a small pause, swept across her neck.

In a blurred vision, the warrior recalled his training. His master, Ad-Hreyo wanted to see his warrior student reach his pinnacle. But he was proud of Otang. This warrior went thru many hunts, just to train for his blooding. He took a few xeno lives, destroyed a larger xeno that was known as ACE, and attempted to rescue his brother in arms, Blade Hunter. The dying young warrior had proved himself to Balatu. The acid burns on his body couldn’t take away the happiness that Otang had finally endured once he saw the Balatu members raise up the severed Queen’s head and crest over their heads.

THE QUEEN IS DEAD. And now so is Otang. Balatu prepared themselves for the Black viruses that were surrounding them.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Celtics head had been impaled by his own spear gun. Celtic crawls to the Person who he had been fighting and celtic dragged him along slowly as he was close to death. Celtic trailed him to the side of the waterfall and trails him off it. He watches as his body falls down the waterfall. Celtic turns over and sees a shadow of a predator. Predatoress roared and lifted celtic off the ground. Predatoress stabbed celtic in the stomach and he coughs and ters and blood bursts from his mouth. Predatoress laughes. Celtic say his last words "May my clan have mercy on ur soul" and predatoress hurls celtic off the waterfall. Celtic falls and falls and falls. Predatoress roared and turned away from them. Celtic flew down and landed beside death. Celtic looks round one more time as he is half dead. He Looks over to Death and celtic closes his eyes. The Bomb was activated and the whole site where the waterfall was burst into flames. All the predators hear it. Celtics mask landed beside Predatoress. She laughed and lifted it and took it away....

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

As i help some other yautja hold the unbloods back i see the huge xenomorph that stalker, solo and Doc are fighting. I watch taking mental notes of what xenomorphs do in a fight, in case i get onto a fight. I see the warriors barely holding the xeno off. I wait Excited at the events that are happening. soon i will be fighting xenos too.

(got to eat be back in a little bit)

bwsig.jpg
The hot air and conflict bring us.....ahhhhhhhh........*Home Sweet Home*

cory gets up and runs at RM his eyes turn red. the badblood in him is awakening.
slayer looks at him awestruck cory knocks him over and slashes him across the face
RM screams he jumps on cory and rips the alredy severe cut on his eye open
cory screams in agony and rage.his face was a older looking predator's face with blood everywhere.his mandiables opened widely as he screamed.cory turns over and RM and he loads bullets into his arm.cory couldnt take much more pain so he ran off,while round-house kicking RM,and stormed to a loud exploation he heard.

he ran with his wrist chains draging on the ground.he steped through a muddy area near some trees.cory looks and sees red and green blood.he snarls and starts running further.he unsuspectively,falls down a hidden waterfall.he hits the ground hard and makes a large crack in the dried up water fall.there was fire everywhere.he sniffed and smelt "burnt metal" and human. saw his elder's hacked up body.the killer was no where to be seen.

cory walked over to the marine body that was on fire.it was Genfc Death.cory kneeled down and snatched his head and cleaned out his skull and put it on his belt.cory didnt show much sympony for his elder's loss.cory's eyes burned red.he heard the battleing of RM and slayer.

cory smelt something near by.cory tossed three shurikens to his backside.he turned around and trees hit the ground.then the shurikens came wistleing back.he cought two but the last one flew back and sheredded Genfc Death's dead body apart.(lol)cory turned his head back and saw Genfc Death's body.he imatated an evil human luagh.he cracked open his combstick (that had blood on it)and extended his wristblade.he jumped up and saw predatoress walking by with celtic102's mask.he charged......................................

~Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon~
Cory.jpg http://cory8.proboards2.com/index.cgi

As death got up he upper cutted celtic 102 and then hit the top of his head and then he falls over on to his knees then death grabs his head but the pred threw him self off death and as death was getting up the pred grab his spear gun and shot its self in the head and then death vison was losing and the only thing he saw was a black figuare over him the wrist blades the death knew no more

(death is out)

CHCIKEN THATS RIGHT I SAID CHICKEN
Brick

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

out of nowhere in the night sky my pod comes in.
I was delayed and wasn't able to come earleir
as I sit in my pod,I feel tense and overwelmed with energy.as I get closer to the ground I brace myself for landing.as I got out of my pod I saw dead bodys evrywhere I looked every where I heard gun shots and roars and scream s coming
from the opposite direction I'm facing I get my
wristblades out and ready.As I say to myself
while I walked towards the battle field(The game is on).I looked around and I saw no body alive except some in the distence I get ready and I run towards them with fury in my eyes.
I run towards the one's that are already in a brawl it was C.W and blade hunter I go into cloak And I sneak up behind C.W and I strike my
blades into his back and I lifted him up and threw him.then I leaped at blade hunter while he was still in the air trying to strike C.W and I slash him across his chest and as he falls I drive my heel into his face and ha lands head first into the ground with my heel in his face.And I say to them both."heres the shock".

As Celtic wiped the blood from his mask he stared at Death and imagined his skull on his belt. Death laughed and charged at celtic. Celtic kiked him up the chest and winded him. Death fell and took deep breathes. Death then jumped ontop of celtic and beat his head in. Celtic grabbed him and flung him off. Death hit into a tree and it collaypsed. Celtic lifted death from the ground and hold him up high. Death spits blood in celtics mask. Celtic roared and punched him in the face. Death kiked celtic in the ribs and bounced off him. Celtic fell and lay down. Death walked over and looked at him. Celtic laughed and stood on Deaths foot and lifted him. His Foot was still under celtics and he was going higher and higher. A snap was heard and death screamed. Celtic dropped him and threw his foot off the waterfall. Death struggled to his feet (Foot i mean lol) and he grabbed a stick and tied it round his leg. Death then jumped at celtic and grabbed his arm and twisted it round and jumped and snapped his wrist. Celtic roared and flung his floopy arm at death and smacked him to the ground. Celtic steps back and death gets up....

death says this mto celtic 102 *no weapons its ore honur able then throws his knives over the water fall as well as cletic does then the battle is on it starts with a punch to the chest by cletic cause a broken rib in death and starteding intearal bleeding then death kicks celtic back then punchs him in the face to knck him over then after that the pred gets back up and then kicks death in the face then they both jump back from each other bleeding and ed off at each other.

CHCIKEN THATS RIGHT I SAID CHICKEN
Brick

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Stalker leapt atop the struggling beast. Grasping her enormous crown he drew his dagger, driving it deep into her flesh, the dagger melted like rubber in his hand. The queen was becoming enraged, the furious creature tossed the hunter through the air & he slammed into the jungle floor. The queen advaned on Stalker, her massive, spindly hand reaching for the battered hunter, the queen suddenly reeled. The doctor had leaped & stabbed his sidearmblade into the queens flank, causing her to lose balance momentarily, taking this oportunity, PREDATOR fired his netgun, entangling the queens massive crown, this would slow her down

Predess attacked the enormous beast's ankles while she was distracted, slicing into them with her wristblades, bringing the queen to one knee. She screeched out in pain as the doctor & PREDATOR advanced. Stalker turned to otang, he was a brave & honourable warrior, fending off the attacking hard meat. Just then, Stalker noticed something, he took his eyes off the aliien matriach, thinking his clan brothers had her subdued, he could see hard meat, in the trees, the queen could sense that the clan would be overwhelmed by her children, if it were not for otang, the massive beast was sending them signals, they were flanking the clan, preparing to free their mother. One of the beasts leaped atop the queen, freeing her from the nets with their claws, her mighty tail lunged forth, towards otang. At that moment, Stalker made a decision, leaping in front of otang, shoving him out of the way, the queens mighty tail lurched forth, striking Stalker between the shoulder blades & piercing through his ribcage, the warriors howls of agony echoed through the forest, then, all was silent. The queen wrenched her tail from Stalkers chest, as the mortally wounded warrior collapsed to his knees. Looking down, his armour had a gaping hole through it & green blood poured from his upper torso, he collapsed to the ground the proud hunter was fatally wounded, his chances of survival slim, but he must continue fighting, for blood, for honour, at that moment, he slipped into unconsciousness.....

stalker.jpg

The Queen reared up on its haunches. In desperation, it twisted and twirled its body around. It had no choice but to shake off the attackers. A close up of its ebony structure was an amazing sight. Skin was smooth, semi-reflective and meshed with subtle rib-like structures. Its lightweight, yet strong frame moved nimbly against Balatu. The Queen looked impressive with her filtering appendages sharpened like spears.

The immense tail composition made up of backbone-like links with serrated edges knocked our warriors like rag dolls. I jumped at the queen and punched at her exposed rib structure only to get caught by her extra pair of arms. Stalker reacted by assaulting the Queen with a barrage of shurikins. With his skill he managed to cut Otang loose. Screeches by the Queen acknowledged her pain. The rescued Yautja landed beneath the creature. He gingerly looked up at the monster, dodging her legs holding them at arms length to keep from being trampled. P R E D A T O R ran behind the distracted Queen and snatched her tail blade and pulled with all his strength. Doc position himself at her right flank and shot two nets into her face and jaw making her shake her head and crest in desperation. Predess waited for a clear shot before throwing her combi-stick impaling the Queen, piercing her chest area.

By now all the commotion and blood curdling screams attracted more xenomorphs to the area. Otang provided cover for those battling the Queen by engaging drones and warriors who migrated to the area. He jumped and hurled, somersaulted and dodged. Wrist blades continuously stained with acid blood. The sky was endlessly pierced with passing plasma shots. They seemed to randomly eject from his shoulder mounted plasma caster. One xeno after another exploded in steam, or stood motionless after being pierced by the wrath of Otang.

Doc took center stage in the battle against the Queen. He ran for momentum, jumped and slashed at her majesty; her blood stained and filled the jungle floor with steam. Not to be outdone, Stalker slashed off one of her filtering appendages. P R E D A T O R steadfastly held her down, she was too distracted to whip him off. Balatu’s endless onslaught would soon end in a culmination that was her destiny.

Otang was soon getting his hands full with the mounting number of invading xenos. He was not immune to they’re attack, however. Because of their sheer numbers, he claimed several injuries on his body. Multiple scratches and half misses littered his skin. His dedication was to the clan not for his kills, so plasma shots rang throughout, saving the members many times. He was the buffer they needed to combat the queen uninterrupted. Just then he noticed the situation centered around the Queen….

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

slayer jumped shot his plasmacaster at the boulder red was hiding behind and he rolled out of cover then slayer shot his speargun into red's leg and cory,after healing, uppercuted him and sent him sprawling
red pulled the spear out of his leg and shot cory in the arm knocking him back.
then slayer pulls our his swords and stabs red in the shoulder and the hand.
red ducks behind a tree and quickly bandiges his wounds then jumps out and stlayer in the side.
slayer responds by roundhouse kicking him in the side of the head
************************************************************************************************
there red that problem is cleared up

cory i suggest u move all of ur posts beond this point to here or things will get even more confusing lol

badbloodsig.bmp.jpg

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 18 years ago