krio, Human, 10 years ago

my posts begining is a puzzle.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

Are you playing at the two minds thing Krio, like I am?

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

SR gave a pretty good update on page 38. Not much else has happened so far.

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

I have planned on posting for while now, but haven't got the time yet. Will plan on getting that post done today or tomorrow.

Voltage-3000, Human, 10 years ago

i cant help but laugh at concretes last post because i was like that is sad then i look over at his avatar and its of a guy crying. lol

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

@DarkLioness

Sounds good to me but I will let you handle the details as I am feeling very lazy the past few weeks.

I'll post when I can.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

GF yeah. if you read very carefully.... you solve the puzzle...

I think no one's been posting much 'cause they don't wanna fuck up the story, me included, but I guess I'll just go ahead and finish my next post.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

I was just waiting for someone to post, I'm falling into the hangar so place me where you will.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

My writer's block is kinda back so in the meantime you know I'm buried under some rubble.

If anyone wants to dig me out let me know.

Writer's block sucks though >:(

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Finaly posted and it's been how many weeks? My post takes place from Voltage's explosion to present.

I honestly thought you had died, Good to see you back buddy!

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

Concretehunter, there are no marines left in the Hangar. Jessejames and ThePredator13 (Blackburn) were the only ones and they've both vacated the area in their own ways.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

I quitted for all of us. I was doing stupid, so now I'm gona go help Magenta in a suicide run. Also too late to live.

Yeah, I saw that it picked back up so I'm gonna post.

@FH: Sorry for not picking that up, I'll edit my post.

Voltage-3000, Human, 10 years ago

Ok for anyone who is gonna involve me in there post inform me first, so far i keep getting a bunch of cheap shots from people i dont even know about dropping me and running off. It help with my writing so i know whos post i have to read.

And the names of these other "characters" even real? or are they just made up characters for people to interact with? cause im confused and im gonna start instant killing them if they poke the bear >_>

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

Well, the general idea of an RPG is to read EVERYONE'S posts. Then you'd know about the characters that are striking you, and yes, Demon, Slick and Magenta are all actual characters, I created Demon and Slick (There was another, called Achilles, who is no longer with us) to even out the odds, as there were only three other Hive members participating. Magenta is Bloo's character, created for a change of pace.

Edit: Alright, so I guess we aren't fighting anymore, Voltage? Or you're working with CH and SR and still fighting me?

Also yeah, sorry for all the weird shit, Voltage. I realized my writing style is really confusing when told from a 2nd-person perspective, especially if you weren't around for The Rain, which wasn't so hot either. I'm gonna keep to 3rd-Person from now on.

Me, Voltage and SR are in the Hanger currently focusing on magenta.

We are here to kick ass, Deal with it.