skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

@P13: I would like to have a ceasefire, yes.

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

@SR: Well I guess that means we have ourselves a truce.

@P13: Cool beans, I'll crawl into the hallway or something and seal the door behind me because of the vacuum of space in the hangar bay, then one of us can post a thing to explain the cease fire or some such.

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

does anyone want to fight me
make the rpg a bit more lively

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Bloo can you give us an ETA?

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

I'll be posting tomorrow or sometime Monday

@Blizzard

Well thank's for clearing that up on page #43

Voltage-3000, Human, 10 years ago

Fighting in space was my plan like where am i gonna go when the ship comes crashing through? o.o but Concrete you just like threw all my story line out the window, cause my ship is right against the way out of the hangar, i dont see how you can fly out if its in the way while its going to jet through right on my count down like i said in my previous posts. Before you jumped in.

You need to go back and read over my whole plan before you decide to start changing up my battle cause i already was leaving so the impact of the hangar could happen, but then you jumped in and had me stay to fight a bit more longer then so i had to change it up so that i stayed to notice your arrival

but now your just throwing my plan and guy out of the picture.

That's the thing about RPG's, You can't plan for anything. Ask Bloo.

As for your ship, I'd assume that the force field being disabled would cause air to rush from inside the hangar and push your ship away, Allowing the gap.

Voltage-3000, Human, 10 years ago

so we just forget about all my posts then huh, right ok then....

I want to fight Bloo to the death, I made an executive decision.

I didn't ignore you at all.

feel_with_it.jpg

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

I tried to plan....

DON'T DO IT MAN

DAMN YOU FUNNYJUNK.

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

Hold up, FireHunter, Slick and Demon were heading AWAY from the Hangar, and if the three figures that TP13 saw were you three, Concretehunter, Skull_Ripper and Voltage, then how were you guys sucked into the Hangar when you were near the three Xenomorphs and TP13? I smell a continuity error.

We were blown out of it, not sucked in? I was clinging to the rail at the back of the hangar when Concrete and Voltage were blown out. I took P13's post as us standing at the end of the corridor in the hangar, I could be wrong though.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

i am going to have to drop out. i keep trying to post but i just have no clue of what i can do now... people are sucked into space but all i know is that i am not. so if anyone knows what i COULD do then please tell me... else i have to drop out.

@ Krio if you like you can team up with me ......

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Well, now you guys know why I haven't posted in any of my RP threads. I should have told you earlier so that it didn't look like I was just lazy, but whatever.

Also, tonight, I'm leaving on a flight to the Philippines I'm and gonna be there for 2 weeks, so if I don't write a new post, you'll know why this time.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Finally after starting, stopping, starting, stopping and wanting to pull my damn hair out piece by piece.

I finally posted.

Edit: Have fun Bloo and be safe!

HALLELUJAH !!!!

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

@DarkLioness: I was there trying to dig you out of the rubble.