Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Krio what the shit.

I havn't caused an explosion. Also, my character hates yours. It has a hatecrush on you. Oh well, nevermind.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

OH SHIT BLACK ROM CRUSH.

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

Oh good Dronehive has gone crazy and has decided to blow everything up .....

Voltage-3000, Human, 10 years ago

so i was right they are made up they are not actual people so i dont think they will fall under any guidelines. really i can just kill them off right and you can just make up a few more?

plus i have read yours Fire Hunter and yours was unclear it assumed you left with everyone else not stick around. so why i have to ask if anyone is gonna be interacting with me cause i am busy and i rather not waste my time being enthralled in a 3 paged argument about betrayal or dialogue that has no interest to my characters story, and most of the players in this rpg like to bounce back and fourth in time frames and it does get confusing and it is easier on me. Ill read everyones post when the rpg is done but all i can do now is skim through searching my name or likeness.

bloo yours does confuse me now and then but most of the time i just go along with it

but i was trying to leave then Concrete just ended up there and moved my character around so i guess im staying and i changed my last few posts...

why im asking for a heads up on stuff.

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

My characters are to be treated as player characters, a fight with them must last six posts. And yes, all of my characters have left the Hangar.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Voltage if you read my post the only thing i said you did was shoot at Magentas Tail.

Although some characters have different names to there writers, That doesn't make them any less valid.

I DO think we should have a rule that you can only have 1 character that takes 6 posts to kill, Or else people could just keep bringing in new characters.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

I concour.

Also, based of the size of PoH, the reactor must be fast. Therefore, the explosion will be within 5 hours.

Concrete if you read my post before that i was trying to leave the hangar with ripper. maybe follow along time.

We registered for the roster to play in the rpg, you made these guys up on the spot to be entered through your name which cant be fair if having to be treated like normal rpg players.

Cause then their would be no point in even having a roster, for you its like having extra lives cause i wont kill you ill be killing your little buddies in the rpg, i dont need to waste time mhving a big fight with them when i can have it with the main rpger themself so they shouldnt be valid.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I'm not going to do this in this rpg, but in the next one does anyone mind if i a have a predator hound that acts as a character in terms of it taking six posts to kill it.

Well, Achilles was killed in 4 posts, I think.

Anyway, like I said, the reason I brought in Slick, Demon and Achilles was to even out the two hives, because at that point I wasn't thinking of the two combining as they have, and figured that perhaps the Hive would require a few more characters involved. Note that I haven't brought in any more of these characters and nor do I intend to. However, Voltage, as luck would have it, Slick is already quite damaged and if you fight Demon and FireHunter at the same time, you can kill both of them in the last post, should you so desire.

These RPG's have always been very tongue in cheek, Bloo made it VERY CLEAR at the start of the rpg that he will be playing Magenta.

@SR: I would ask that in the Ask a Mod topic.

^Yeah, for the most part, my posts deviate FAR from the typical serious tone of everyone else, but sometimes I take it so far that it stops making sense, so I understand that people would find it confusing.

I'm just not a fan of being a "proper Xeno" with the hissing and brooding, so maybe that's just me still rebelling against Crow's old rules.

Edit: As for making up characters, FH's circumstances were understandable. When he made up those characters, he didn't know I was going to write a situation that forced SS and the Hive to work together - he thought he was alone, so he needed back up.

I'm only controlling one character that happens to not be my main one.

*lays flat on the ground and rolls away into a burning bush*

If you still don't like it, I can always kill them off instead, which means we'd have to postpone our fight for a few posts. At the base of it all, I'm still just RPing with FH no matter which character he's using, so it's fine with me.

I can see where you're coming from though - it DOES seem like "extra lives," and under normal circumstances I'd agree with you, which is why I killed off my first character before controlling Magenta.

Under the new circumstances, you guys can feel free to kill Demon and Slick off in less than 6 posts.

in the new circumstances i will kill my character and become bill gates and use my Microsoft engine for the ship causing it to crash .... ah yeah

Well anyway bloo i will not continue until you post, seems we have knocked you around and annoyed the queen for a bit. i wish there was an earlier counter attack from you but Ill initialize my impact after you say something cause ive been wanting to get out of this hangar for a long time now.

Is Magenta the queen? Because that's who i was talking about in my posts.

Bloo mate, You up for a few rounds?

Yeah she's a sterile Queen, except she's really long I guess, or some shit. I forgot how I described her exactly, but I guess think of a dragon.

And yeah I just caught up with the reading yesterday, the rounds are on me.

Want me to start?