tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

As you wish. I will be patient. It's just so painful though. Also I think it would be believable for your character (Deathdrop) to vent his frustrations out on him (Dark) maybe even accidentally killing him during the fight. It would make for a good story development amongst the Predators.

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

Concrete, if you're attacking Dark, won't the commotion draw humans?

Mwa ha ha! I am the puppeteer >:)

Besides I'm sure the humans are to far way to notice it.

Biorex98, Human, 11 years ago

Is it too late for me to join? I signed up but lost track of time and haven't made a post yet.

It's not to late to get in it. Just have your character wake up now from a deep sleep.

"Mwa ha ha! I am the puppeteer >:)"

Meaning what, exactly?

PREDATORv2, Human, 11 years ago

Yeah um, Deathdrop and I can shut that dog and pony show down anytime we want there tawganator.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

Don't forget me im still fired up twag... anyways from now on i don't want any of you trying to correct dark the mods will and are handling it. We've had worse rpgs on this site and i dont want a repeat of any of those everyone clear?

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

The tension is so thick right now!

Well that shut me up. I'll just go and sit in that dark corner over there beside the radiator.

OK, everyone relax. Not that big a deal.

PREDATORv2, Human, 11 years ago

Tawganator, your not in trouble and we're not trying to gang up on you. We just want everyone to have an enjoyable rpg experience, because if we aren't all having fun what the hell is the point in doing something like this?

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

I must have not been paying attention very well. Have the marines already landed?

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

yes they have.

OK, everything seems to make sense now. Good job, everyone.

sorry I forgot that sarcasm doesn't translate over in text. I am happy as a clam :)

Most of the Predators are now moving through the trees around the perimeter of the ship, just so everyone knows.

Let's get this thing started.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

The suspense is killing me XD

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

Sorry i had to skip the timeline ahead a tiny bit. Walking through the forest for 9 pages would be boring.

^ The guy your character just killed was an NPC, right?