gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF was still molting

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ire winced and made up her mind, she takled erio off the edge of the cliff he keept falling but she cought a ledge and climbed slowly back up and then gave a roar of pain before collapsing

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple had woken up.. He looked over at his Partner and saw she was molting and was shocked... Bad apple couldn't do anything but watch as his partner was molting. Bad apple told Ire to get over here right away. Soon enough he found himself seeing his partner reborn in a way he never saw before.

GF emerged from her runner shell. She thought to herself,"Was i really that small." But know she towered over even badapple and probably Ire. As she stood to her full height her carapace scraped the celeing. She was now a Queen. Now she just had to make a hive mind with everyone and they had a chance to win.

Kneeling down GF rubbed her head against Badapples and immediately felt a new mind in her skull, not one to control but to influence.

While kneeling down GF noticed that her tail was still fused together, but her body had taken advantage of this and while she was molting had giver her serrations on one side and on the other a smooth sharp blade.

Ire smelled the new queen and called out blindly to her, she was mostly blinded by the pain and could think straight so she had to hope the queen had heard her

Bad apple was amazed and thought "Now my Partner is a Queen..." suddenly Bad apple fell to the ground and was beginning to molt. Bad apple could feel it.. a crown carapace growing him breaking free of his old warrior self.

two hours later-

Bad apple was finnaly done molting... he still had the Hive mind from GF. Suddenly Bad apple noticed he was almost as tall as the queen, and then realized he must've molted as well, into a Praetorian! well it would be easier to nuzzle his partner. And now the Tall Queen and the large Praetorian slept in the cave for a while longer before departing into battle again. Bad apple felt amazing... and wondered what his brothers would react to it.

she got up and started to walk... a new queen.... she walked in to see the before looking up my you two have grown

Bad apple was glad to see Ire still alive and Intact. Bad apple Immediatly asked Ire a question "How is my brother? Does he need help?" Ire I need to know. Bad apple Hissed at the Queen And told his partner where he was going. "Let's get going." Bad apple didn't know that he or his partner would shed so Bad apple had a little trouble getting out... and by a little trouble he meant that he had to bust through the wall to get out. He hissed taking in his surroundings he hissed hearing Krio and Alien Xeno down the canyon.... "I need to get down there..Now!"

five miles south-

Bad apple could now see the pheromones of Krio and AlienXeno. Bad apple basically charged straight at Krio hissing Knocking Krio about ten feet away from his original position.. "Whoa what strenth." Bad apple thought.

"your brother is fine he's looking for the bodddddddddddddddyyy...." she slumped to the ground green blood flowing out of her body

"Stay with the queen make sure she doesn't get hurt." *Hiss* Bad apple now looked at AlienXeno seeing if he would remember me.

she nodded still holding herslef up barely while the wounds slowly healed and the she stood straight guarding the queen

Seeing Ire laying on the ground bleeding GF came up to her to permanetly establish a Hive link with her. With it active all three of them could talk while being miles away.

Bad apple felt the return of his queen and left the details of Krio's death to AX,

Back at the hive-

Bad apple had seen Game Freak active again and awake... Bad apple now started to make the hive not only higher but much larger.

5 hours later-

Bad apple had finally finished the new hive which had 17 different rooms in it. H looked up at the queen and Nuzzled her as if he was asking her to put her up on the throne of an alien.. and in about five minutes GF was hanging on the wall and was beginning to grow her ovipositor, Bad apple carried Ile to the resting area and immediatly returned to his queen.

Ire twicthed and got up "so you've molted..." she circled gf interested

*Yes I have molted and we are almost at our top strenght. *If Krio were to attack us here he would not be able to hold out against a Queen, Praetorian, and a Predalien. *If he did attack we would have to hold him off for AX

OOC: Does anyone know if i could eventually molt into a queen mother.

(OOC) i guess it's your charactor though when you go to the mod rpg you have to be what your skill level allows

OFF TOPIC:If he were to come in here he wouldn't last long is more the point.

ON TOPIC: "I must find alienXeno so you can adapt him to the HiveMind" *Hiss.* suddenly as soon as he was there Bad apple took off again. In search of alien xeno Bad apple found him In a Clearing standing over Krio's uncontious body. "Come on alien xeno bring Krio along we are going to finish this together..." AlienXeno asked what happened to GF and Bad apple told AlienXeno what happened and he needed to come back to the hive with Krio.

Back at the hive-

"My queen we have brought Krio to our hive to Kill him... however we must wait until he is awake before killing him... i mean there is no fun in that." So we had Krio in the center of the largest room in the hive, the throne room and waited for him to awaken.

"Indeed" she let out a roar just to lose the pent up energy and curled up slowly

*Then we will wait. *In the mean time go find some humans to harvest