ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

ire looked at the ground, the hive the thing she had sworn to protect was gone, she let out a low growl to herself for failing (got to go, might be back later)

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Seeing that Ire had collapsed, she and alien picked her up and continued with the plan

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i have a special suprise for them.krio said.

he took the hunters self destruct devise and activated it.

lets see how you like this!

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno saw the self destruct device.

shit.he hissed.

gamefreak,we are in trouble.

he pointed to the device.

run!!!

Running for all that she was worth while she carried Ire she could hear the timer tick down. Just as she reached the exit she felt a searing pain, a melting feeling then nothing.

-----------Two Hours------------------

gamefreak woke up noticing that nobody was around but could sense sombodies pheromones. While trying to get up stretch she look back and saw what had caused the searing pain. Five joints on her tail had been fused together and now was just a spear.

Siting on the ground trying to overcome the basic loss of her tail she picked up on the pheromones of alien and started heading for him. While on her way she was hoping that alien and Ire had stuck together and just got seperated from her.

alienxeno was trying to protect ire from dangers and search for food to survive.
i hope gamefreak is okay.she is wounded.i feel sorry for letting her alone.but
there was no other way.she would have died if krio checked on her.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OFF TOPIC: Krio, Xenomorphs can't activate the self destruct device, They don't know thier language or the code to proceed to that, I am just warning you for next time)

ON TOPIC: Bad apple woke up, he had blurry vision but could still see fairly well. Bad apple let out an exaled hiss to let in the pheromones so he could rely on those while his vision recovered. Bad apple smelled a female Xenomorph, gamefreak, who was a female and a potential mate. Bad apple set off to find her and his brother Alien xeno.

2 hours later
----------------------------
Bad apple hissed in acknoledgement seeing the female gamefreak. Now he moved over to her and rubs his body against hers, taking in her pheromones. He thought "Well she is a runner, but not like ones iv'e ever seen, she's black, unique." *Hiss* now Bad apple looked over at Alien Xeno who looked like he had seen Krio "Oh shit" *Hiss* Bad apple cocked his head slightly. Then turned back at gamefreak to wait for an anwser

he was here...
he destroyed the hole hive.....
....you now who i am talking about do you?

i am talking about that bastard krio.

he comes alive every 2 years.

badapple.....can we kill him permamently.
i mean dead for EVER!

our brother is a damn monster.

half of the hive aliens are dead.
and he doesnt give a shit!

ire collapsed....

every 2 years.....brother is trying to kill me.....killing everyone else with it.....

this is shit.....there must be a way to make him stop rising from his sand.....ANYWAY!

(Off Topic) I might not be able to post for a lil while. maybe till tomorrow

after waking up again gamefreak notices that she is surrounded by alien, ire, and bad apple.
Noticing that badapple was rubbing up against her she rubbed back, taking in more pheromones to be able to recognize him from even farther. Thought *He could be a good mate, but i dont quit trust him enough. He will have to gain my trust. But after finally thinking it over gamefreak game badapple an approving hiss.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Now Bad apple looked back at Alien xeno " I know how to get rid of him, we basically find where he rises next and spear him before the bastard." *Hiss*. Now we have to find Ire, she has to be somewhere.

two hours later
-------------------------

Bad apple, Gamefreak and AlienXeno pushed on into a rocky cliffside digging into the rock was fairly easy for a xenomorph, by the time it was dark the three xeno's had made their way into the rocky cliff and had made a small resin chamber. Bad apple then took a rock and sealed the entrance up so enimeis couldn't find the three survivors. The xeno's light patches illuminated the area quite fast. "Alright, Gamefreak and AlienXeno, we push on to find Ire, but we need our sleep to find Krio and Ire." Now Bad apple walked over to Gamefreak and put his heas on her torso, then snuggled up close and fell asleep. AlienXeno fell asleep near his brother Bad apple. All was quiet until they heard an ear peircing shriek come from outside, a large hairy predator that will eat animal or man, "Shh AlienXeno and GameFreak shh."

OFF TOPIC:i'm back

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio was listening to the plan and said:but.....what if i kill you first!
he was behind the wall where they are.he broke it and took alienxeno in his neck with his tail.
then he destroyed the wall and pounced alienxeno trough it.

you idiots!you think you can defeat me!he took badapple and repeatd his action.
krio saw gamefreak.badapple.....is this your little.......girlfriend?
he took gamefreak and smashed her against the wall.then he took her head and clawed it to badapple.

you are lucky i left hear alife!but you alienxeno.....you will die!
he ran to alienxeno ready to pounce him......

OFF TOPIC: i dont think they're here

alenxeno dodged it and took his tail to throw him on the ground.
you will die first.even if you will rise again!you will die now.
badapple take her and heal her wounds!you will pay for that with your life krio!

Ire was perched on a cliff face some distance away heard this and twisted around *HISS* HIM she turned and crawled across the side of the cliff torward the noises her silvery-black body moving like a shadow

OFF TOPIC: hello.... anybody here?

Ire moved across to the battle, she wasn't close enough to attack but close enough to smell her paramones all her pent up beserker rage was coming out and she wasn't in the mood for some bloodthristy rouge not only to destroy her hive but kill what was left of it, she was not going to let that happen. She jumped up on a perch and continued to climb torward the cliff outings above the battle.

(OFF TOPIC)

School

alienxeno charged at full speed to krio and pounced him.
you will fall and we will rise.even after 2 years.......
alienxeno fought well and krio escaped before he could stomp his face.
he did not ran away....perhaps he saw something else that took his attention