ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ire jumped down at full size she looked like a mencing beserker she moved slowy forward and let out a slow hiss as she moved in looking like she wanted to rip krio apart

She looked at krio so this is the destroyer she turned her head "looking" at Alienxeno and then back at krio as she hissed

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Then gamefreak not being noticed by krio, recovers and takes her spear tail and thrusts it through krio's back side while he was focused on alien.

she *hissed* can i do the honnors looking at all of them as she slunk around krio at full height keeping her "eyes" on him

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio saw the tail in his chest and said:you cant hurt me,but i will teach you the meaning of pain!
he took the tail and smashed gamefreak on ire.this is what my power means.only my family can kill me!
nice try tough.....hehehe.you almost got me.you are to weak to defeat me.my clan was a assasin hideout!
and so was the one from badapple and AX(alienxeno short)he grabbed both ire and GF(gamefreak short)and stabbed them multiple times.no way to escape.call for alienxeno.i can find him myself so call fo him before i kill you!(i gues there is no other way.)

ire spat blood in his face her chest taking pained breaths she then *hissed* Damn you she then drove her claws into his chest and then kicked him off making him drop them she bleed from the side where he had stabed her, you have no honner to your family if you wnated to fight him call him out yourself and then you can duel him

(OFF TOPIC) she can hurt you but if you wanna by your family, she can hurt you but not kill you or that would be powerplaying

bleeding from her cheast after finally being freed from krio's grip, she retreated from the fight to allow Ire to stall Krio untill AX arrived.

Ire choked out somthing that sounded like a laugh you really are a fool she twisted to block him from chasing Gamefreak as she blocked his path why are you doing this anyway

Seeing Ire block Kiro GF called to both AX and BA(Badapple) for help. Hoping that hey would arrive in time GF used her spear tail to slow down K from reaching Ire.

ire continued to hold him off but there was still a huge amont of pain in her side as she fought she spit out blood

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed seeing what Krio hade done to his partner and brother. "I forgot i'm not the only one with pheromones sensors. Bad apple hissed looking over at Krio and AlienXeno "Fuck man, why do you have to go for the throat?" *Hiss* bad apple looked at Krio one last time before pouncing on him slashing at his dorsal fins. Pure rage took over Bad apple now that Krio had attacked his partner and brother, and destroyed his hive it was time for Krio to pay for his price... in blood. Bad apple now used Krio's reflex to open the inner jaw from a safe distance away, once it was out Bad apple tore the inner jaw of Krio away from his body following Krio's pouring acid from the mouth. Bad apple heard what AlienXeno had hissed at him and hissed back... "good luck."

10 minutes later-

Bad apple had seen GameFreak passed ot in a different zone of the cave. "Krio hit her hard, I need to get her to a safe place where Krio can't find her or me while we both recover.

Farther in the Rocky canyon about 5 miles north of the Cave where Ire and AlienXeno were fighting Krio

There we go, by this time GameFreaks wounds had been healed for the most part and bad apple had completly healed. "Game freak?" she started to move her head and a sigh of relief went throughout his body, "You got hit pretty hard we need to stay out of the battle for a while, Hopefully Alienxeno and Ire can hold him off long enough for us to escape." *Hiss* now bad apple had created a small shelter in which they could both be too far away for Krio to find them.

Ire was in pain but she couldn't stop, the blood kept spilling from the wound. Still she fought like a demon smashing krio with her tail, and using every last bit of streagth in her body.

Seeing that she was in a shelter made by badapple, gamefreak relaxed a bit and tended to her wounds while she watched badapple. Watching him she noticed how he was giving off of all the signs of wanting her as a partner gamefreak crawled up to badapple, issued a soft hiss of approval and sidled up next to him and rest her head against his. Resting her head she fell asleep to the sounds of the battle of Alienxeno and Ire against Kiro.

Ire flinched her body in was in pain after fighting this long her side wound was sapping her streagth and she was having trouble standing

GF let out a loud screech that could be heard from miles around but could not be tracked. Telling Ire and Alien to runaway for now.

Ire let out a groan to her that echoed so only gf could hear she wasn't going anywere fast. The message was smiple she was wounded and badly.

GF sensing that if Ire and Alien were to survive she had to do it GF layed down and prepared herself to molt.

Ire moved forward and even with injuries continued to fight but AX didn't look so good etheir and they needed to end this fast.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad aple felt this affectionism and immediatly responded by giving her the same treatment by nuzzling her gently hissing in an affectionate way. This was a feeling Bad apple hadn't had since he had first been born by the human and the affection that the queen gave to him. This Shelter was so far in the rock face that it couldn't be tracked or be hunted by the other xeno Krio. Now checking all of GameFreaks wounds Bad apple fell asleep on GameFreak.