gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: Queen Mother is not a rank on here. It is the leader of all xenomorph in the universe basically.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

she slid out of the cave and moved torward the nearest human colony before sneeking inside.

(OOC) will anyone fight me just so i can get points?

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: Right now the only way to earn points is to win the .::LITANY OF FIRE::. but once Mainboard is over i will gladly fight you

(OOC) ok, it sucks because i dont know how to join that rp (new member)

night you guys see you all tomorrow

see ya

See ya tomorrow

so gamefreak... continue or do somthing else

There isnt really anything to do it is just me and you

true...we coudl fight but thats about it other than hunt togather...

*Go harvest some people to make more aliens.

Ire came back dragging to humans kicking and screaming back hissed and they shut up " two vessals" she said

OOC: brb in a few

Finally GF was able to produce an egg. However one was not enough so she made another one. Then just mere seconds after they had been laid they opened to reveal facehuggers. WHo then pounced upon the two victims and latched on.

*Soon we shall have two new drones.

Bad apple hissed as the humans screams where suddenly silenced and gave him a sense of pleasure inside. Bad apple now turned his head to his left to see Krio... As the queens royal guard i shall watch the Traitor. Bad apple Dragged Krio's body near a wall and in 14 minutes had resined him to the wall... not for a host but for safety. We will cut him down when he wakes up. Bad apple hissed turning back at his partnered queen " I shall work on the hive and help in any way i can" Turning back at a nearby wall and begun to work on it. A humid feeling was in the hive and Bad apple and his partner liked it. it felt like a sauna.

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio woke up on the wall.

SHIT!they got me.i will not win.....except if.....

krio tried his hardest to get out and finaly he got trough.

so.....he ran to the room where the others where.

me.......a traitor?!!

you dont know what i am.

i am not born....i am made....

a doctor made me with alienxenos DNA and i considdered him a bro....until i found out.

i am not a coward....you 2 are not evem family!

GF had laid over 100 eggs, she was proud of herself. Then she heard a disturbance from Krio's room. *He has broken free. *I must remove myself from the egg sac. Then with a mighty tear and an audible rip GF freed herself and charged into the room.

There he was standing there she charged and used her tail to pin him to the wall with her serrated edge of her tail. With him pinned he could move but since GF had used her serrated edge if he did he would only cause himslef more pain.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno said:watch out!and bullets spread the room.
almost hitting everyone.i saw marines trying to get in.
this gave krio the chance to put his claws in GF.
krio tried to stab her multiple times but alienxeno got him of his feet.
krio knew that if GF died it would be a shock to badapple and stop the production off eggs.
unfortunatly he was....out of time and ran away.hidden somewhere in the hive......

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio was in a maze in the walls trying to find te egg room.when he saw that tthe oters where killing marines he destroyed all eggs and used his claw to make a wound in his chest and destroyed the wall to get out.....

all your honnor....gone hehehe