tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

The band of Drones efficiently made their way through The Hole with Tawganator leading them on the secure paths. The group were like lethal shadows moving in the veil of fog and ash. The Drones were reaching one of the exits to The Hole when one of the Drones picked up the smell off Hunters somewhere nearby but they were to of track to be considered a threat to them. Tawganator released a firm hiss to the Drone to get him back on focus and on course.

Now on firm ground the Drone's pace increased greatly and the ash covered jungle blurred as they sprinted passed. Tawganator was unsure that if when he found his target that he would be able to control his group from attacking or himself for that matter. Their job was only to find Bloo and report its position back to the Hive. Tawganator reasoned to himself that if just one of the Drones were to send the message back then the others should be free to attack the offensive Bloo's hive. That was good enough for him.

The scent of the traitorous Bloo was growing much stronger now as they narrowed in on him and his retched hive.

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

FireHunter pressed forward through the trees with its brethren, noting the group of drones and warriors that raced ahead, flitting between the trees and other vegetation with agility granted to them by their smaller, thinner bodies. The Queen loomed behind FireHunter, dwarfing all in her presence, FireHunter looked to the spacecraft that had materialised into existence above the Hole. Growling, its lips pulled back in a feral expression of happiness and anticipation, the spacecraft meant more hosts for the Hive, and possibly even a way to expand the Hive to other planets.

Spacecraft were always good for that, expanding the universal infestation of Xenomorphs, FireHunter had seen many planets in its lifetimes, fought many battles, and served many Queens. As a result it held a lot of knowledge, and using spacecraft to expand infestation was one of the first things it learned, it made a note to shove a drone or something into the spacecraft before sending it away, painted green with the blood of Yautja.

Of course, that was of minimal concern at the moment, because if the Blue Queen succeeded, FireHunter may well be reincarnated serving under it, which wasn't what it wanted at all.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Leaves and vines rustled everywhere. The wind power was astonishing; several tiny pods escaping from the giant ship looming in the distance shot toward my direction, landing just behind the ship belonging to the pair of hunters. Air twirling around the immediate area created the illusion of a miniature tornado – flame trails and a dome of smoke and ash enclosed us off from the rest of the world.
     The hunter’s ship was several hundred yards still ahead of me. I suspected the cold space vessel higher in the sky was of human origin – the Yautja’s vehicle just beyond me was of a more intricate design. The humans truly are simplistic little fucks. There was nothing beautiful about the design. Why do I know what beauty is?
     A moment later, the two hunters had already powered their ship. I don’t know what held them back; it was probably me. With a stupid, idle expression, they only stood there, frozen with awe or fear or… caution. It was probably fear. They should fear me. I fear me. I fear I’ve become more of a controlling bitch than my mother! That cunt. How she hasn’t died of shock yet is almost something of a miracle. With her thick hands and meaty thighs and her curved spine and that crown... and oh, mother! Mother! Mother!
     Do me good.
     Judging from the strength of my connections to them, Dark Lioness was close to me with Tawganator and his band of little dipshit misfits right behind her. And of course, further along was Firehunter behind mother like string of anal beads shoved right up her rectum, dragging along as she dumped them out and sucked them right in at the same time. God, that makes me sick. I’m eager like a horny schoolgirl to get one of those old hunter fucks pregnant and to kill Firehunter so he has to be my bitch when he’s reborn. But first I’ll kill off all of my current children – save one, of course, just so Firehunter knows what it’s like being born second.
     My. I’ve spent all this time thinking to myself. The first few groups of worker drones began their effort to subdue me, only for most of them to perish in the resulting pandemonium, if not by my gigantic claws, then by the bark of the trees I slammed many of them into. Several of the first few to attack unlucky enough to still be alive were compressed into nothing but a collection of gruel and incomplete intestines within my palms. I squealed at the thought of murdering so many of my previous brothers – I had nothing but utter contempt for each and every one of them. My own warriors valiantly fought to protect me. I didn't like them either.
     As Dark Lioness and Tawganator charged at me, one of the elder hunters launched its metal stick at my back. Their human female began shrieking – the noise was unbearably annoying, and so the distraction caused me to fumble over one of the boulders Tawganator had knocked into my ankles. Dark Lioness leaped for my throat, tearing a good chunk from my body and spitting the remains into the swirling pool of acidic blood I’d just recently finished making. It hurt, sure, but these little fucks thinking they could stop me hurt even more. Was I not so much of a threat that they just wouldn’t stay away? I knocked them back in retaliation. Both of them stumbled into the bodies of their brothers and sisters, the green blood steaming and splashing.
     I couldn’t deal with that bullshit. I had to stop the hunters from getting away. Why? Why? Why the questions, why the demand for answers you don’t even really want? I want to do it because it’ll anger mommy, and probably Firehunter by extension! Why am I doing this? I don’t need a reason. I kill, therefore, I am!
     And then the woman’s ear-piercing shrill knocking my brains around, and I was pissed off a little more.
     The alarm of a Predalien announced the coming of royalty. Peterson, a human leader, was well ahead of them, currently engaged in a battle with The Hive’s alpha male.
     The whole of my profile whipped around, tail extended in fury; my muscled arms flexed as hard as they ever could, my fingers half-curling, all my built-up rage and past sadness and the darkness of space itself all engrossed itself into a ball of condensed air in my lungs. Dark Lioness and Tawganator and Firehunter only watched as mother roared in disgust at the very sight of me, her head low and her shoulders high. I myself felt the skin around my salivating gums tighten so hard that it hurt. The hunter’s metal stick popped out. My back swung upward, my neck backward toward the clouds. Exposed, my silver teeth, groping and biting into the tainted air, let slip a bellow sent from lowest depths of hell. And the dark ball of air released itself – the back of my throat aimed right for my mother’s face.
     Well, then.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

After clearing out the central chamber the Alpha was gone, "Fuck" he spat to himself, seeing a large hole in the cave that had apperently been where the entire hive was headed, whatever it was that stirred the entire hive wasnt good, "Alright well this is it Pete" he thought to himself. "All Marine forces this is Lieutenant Peterson, Fall back to evac zone victor victor 2-alpha and exfile to Vae Victus, Initaite hot package and status recall of operation clean sweep,God Speed This is First Lieutenant Peterson Matthew E, Serial Number 2278367 Signing off." With that he pulled his comm link out of his ear and dropped the radio pack,He would burn this entire planet to the ground with the might of the heavy cannons pearched on the Vae Victus Hull reigning the very fires of hell upon these creatures! Cocking his pulse rifle to the rear he took off in a dead sprint in pursuit of the hive!

Anger rage, hatred were all he could feel in the air as tensions rose through the trees, this felt differnt though it wasnt hatred of humans it was hatred of ones own kind, something was going exceedingly wrong and he had a feeling that the xenos didnt plan on that something to occur, Coming to a hill top Peterson jumped to the ground, a queen a huge one at that stood fighting her minions, no not her minions another queens minions, "Fucking hell, this was a god damn alien civil war and I'm stuck in the middle of this shit" He thought to himself. "Well better not keep the crowd Waiting!" He said lunging off the hillside into a slide, hitting the ground he rolled and threw a frag grenade into a crowd of xenomorphs, time moved so slow for him, the screeching the death, everything down to the explosion!

Tawganator didn't know how it happened. He had somehow missed Bloo and his group. He called his group of Drones to turn and follow the path left by the disgusting Bloo. The group of Drones were moving at quite a fast pace that they caught up with a lone warrior heading in the same direction. Thinking that it must be one of Bloo's warriors the Drones fastened their pace to kill the warrior. The warrior noticed the charging Drones and prepared for the assault. One of the Drones signalled that this warrior was in fact DarkLioness, a loyal warrior of the Hive. The group stopped their attack and Tawganator greeted the warrior as the others proceeded on ahead.

DarkLioness told Tawganator that she was on the trail of Bloo and two hunters when they met. Tawganator remembered that two hunters had only just recently entered the Hole and they were most likely the same ones that Bloo is now following. Tawganator and DarkLioness continued their pursuit of Bloo together and quickly caught up with Tawganator's group of Drones.

Bloo's scent was getting stronger and the leading Drone announced the sighting of the beast. The true Queen and FireHunter were close too and the hunters were just up ahead from Bloo. The band of Drones engaged with Bloo's Warriors while DarkLioness and Tawganator attacked the great foe. The Drones and Warriors fought fiercely with each other and those that got too close to Bloo were crushed and flung away by his mighty limbs. Tawganator and DarkLioness held back for a moment when a hunters spear pierced into the tough exoskeleton of the huge beast. DarkLioness took advantage of the hunters surprise and attacked Bloo from above while Tawganator attack from below.

Though they were determined to do some damage to the creature they were both knocked aside into the fray of brothers against brother. Tawganator avoided being torn between two of Bloo's Warriors but luckily was saved by the quick actions of DarkLioness. Bleeding and battered the two rose to attack once again.

At that moment FireHunter burst through the limp trees with the True Queen and the full force of the Hive right behind. The two Queens stared at each other and the True Queen let out a magnificent roar and the rest of the world stood silent.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

DarkLioness stopped and whipped around when she heard the Drones behind her. They growl and charged at her. Thinking they were part of Bloo's group DarkLioness hissed and took up a defensive stance. One of the Drones stopped and screeched which made the others halt. The Drone ran back towards an unseen Xenomorph. Shortly after Tawganator trotted into view. Some of the Drones dashed off ahead to where Lioness assumed Bloo was while the others greeted DarkLioness. The Warrior happily returned the greeting to her brothers and sisters before she walked up to Tawganator.

DarkLioness quickly explained what happend on the ship. She explained catching two Hunters off-guard with the purpose of killing one and capturing the other, along with a pregnant human, only to be overpowered. During her escape she was wounded by falling debris and once outside the ship was was attacked by Bloo. She mentioned that Bloo had killed a Queen on the ship though it was not the True Hive Queen. With this information passed on to the others Tawganator and DarkLioness advanced forward to bring an end to Bloo. Suddenly one of the Drones let out a loud growl announcing that Bloo had been spotted. DarkLioness surged forward with a shriek when she caught sight of the pile of filth. One of Bloo's Drones charged at DarkLioness and leaped at her with claws at the ready. DarkLioness tackled her would-be attacker to the ground and drove her tial through it's chest and gave four vicious twists. The Drone didn't even have a chance to scream in pain. With the traitor-Drone dead DarkLioness charged through the sea of battling Drones and Warriros to rejoin with Tawganator. The two paused when three Drones flew through the air and landed in a heap. Compliments of them being struck by that freak, Bloo. A trio of Warriors weren't so lucky when they attacked Bloo, they were crushed into the ground and killed. Out of no where a Hunter spear pierced into the body of Bloo making him scream in pain.

'Good. Scream in pain you pathetic creature.' DarkLioness seethed to herself. With this window of distraction, Tawganator and DarkLioness charged to attack Bloo with DarkLioness going for the throat of the beast. With a howl of rage DarkLioness tore into Bloo's neck with her claws, tail and teeth. She spat a chunk of flesh out in disgust at having this THING'S blood in her mouth. He even smelled disgusting now. No sooner than she had launched her attack DarkLioness was violently slapped away from Bloo's throat and fifteen feet away. Five seconds later Tawganator slammed into her with a loud screech. DarkLioness recovered first and turned to see two of Bloo's Warriors begin to attack Tawganator. DarkLioness tackled one and slashed it's throat open with ther claws only to be brought down by the other minion from behind. The rival Xenomorph tried to stab DarkLioness in the chest with it's tail but the Hive Warrior was faster. With a swift stab DarkLioness had jammed her tail into the mouth of the rival Xenomorph and out throught he back of it's head. Standing once again DarkLioness turned to see Tawganator was standing as well and didn't appear to be harmed to much.

'I'm getting really tired of being smacked around.' DarkLioness said out loud. DarkLioness scanned around looking for any sign of the Queen and FireHunter but didn't see them. She could feel them nearby which brought some comfort to her. Lioness hissed in pain as she noticed a new wound on her back, received from one of Bloo's little bugs.

DarkLioness saw a human standing a some distance away from the hoards of warring Xenomorphs. Not just any human, no, the same human who had the nerve to attack FireHunter. She growled in his direction and bared her teeth at him. He wouldn't be a threat, for now. Once the traitor Bloo was dead DarkLioness would make sure to personally drag the human back to the Hive. Oh, she would take great pleasure in watching the hope drain from the human's face as he awoke in the Hive. Stuck to the wall like a bug in the web of a demonic spider. The smell of his fear as a FaceHugger attatched itself to his face. And to actually see his dread and agony as the newest member of the Hive sprang forth from his chest. It didn't matter how important the human thought he was. Here he was merely a husk of meat to provide a warm, safe place to grow for a more superior being.

DarkLioness tore her eyeless gaze away from the human and focused on Bloo who slashed his tail through the body of a Drone. Angered, at the loss of another brother to the traitor, DarkLioness prepared to go after Bloo again. The Warrior stopped when she heard the roar. The roar of the TRUE Queen of the Hive! DarkLioness turned to see the Queen with her head held high and teeth bared. At her side was the alpha male, FireHunter! Much like the rest of the members of the Hive the Queen was disgusted at the very sight or Bloo. DarkLioness felt a rush of satisfaction

Argonian, Human, 11 years ago

Back on the Cheyenne, the pilot intercepted Peterson's transmission, and from new orders of the Sargent to land near a swamp, where the transmision has been heard. So, the two landing ships changed its course to the swamp, where a full sized force of aliens were waiting for them

"Okay, men, this is perhaps going to be a hard battle, if we found something that is not the general, or another human, we kill it! Have I been clear?" "Yes, sir" All the marines said. Edgar, for his part, was thinking in what can they found in the place they were going, and if all of them will return to the ship alive

The Cheyennes finally landed, near the swamo, the doors opened, and all the marines moved out. Edgar grabbed his Pulse Rifle, and walk out from the ship. Suddenly, some drones appeared, and the Marines started shooting at them, killing rapidly all the forces the hive had brought. Edgar and some other marines moved inside, as the Cheyennes flown away from the place.

FireHunter bellowed mightily as an explosion thundered amidst the din of the warring xenomorphs and shrapnel peppered its exoskeleton. Mid-step it swivelled, facing the source of the explosive, facing a foe that it had yet to destroy.

The Queen could handle the traitor, FireHunter would deal with the human, shrieking its unholy fury towards the small armoured man with the pathetic weapon clutched in its arms like an infant. FireHunter moved against the river of its brethren, they swerved around it and some of the smaller xenomorphs even jumped onto its back and off again. FireHunter's mandibles shuddered and its inner jaw flexed within its cavernous throat, the Blue Queen's roar resonated in the wild air, overpowering the sounds of the battlefield, a monstrous war cry oblivious to its imminent defeat.

FireHunter leaped up the hill towards its prey, claws outstretched, landing almost on top of Peterson. The human's head collided with its bony chest and he was knocked to the ground, but unleashed a short volley of bullets into FireHunter's abdomen during his fall. FireHunter bore down upon its foe, fresh acid dripping from the ripe wound and onto the grass, producing a foul smell, as FireHunter advanced the acid dripped onto Peterson's leg, eating away at his boot and armour like a swarm of tiny, ever-hungry beasts.

FireHunter's arm reached down and its massive fingers wrapped around the barrel of the pulse rifle, crushing it without effort before ripping it from Peterson's grasp and lifting him off of the ground by the weapon slung over his shoulder. FireHunter swung him to the side and the strap broke, sending Peterson rolling down the other side of the hill, out of the view from the tumultuous battle raging behind them.

FireHunter stood upon the hill, Peterson's crushed pulse rifle in its hand, unclenching its fist, the weapon dropped lifelessly from its hand. The sun illuminated it from behind, as if it were a deity of death as it made its way down the hill.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Both Ways

Plumes of traitorous gas clogged my waste tubes. It carried the stench of a toasted bucket of ass. Several times I choked up my own blood. The steam and the bubbles were fascinatingly calm.
     Mommy’s thrashing about made it difficult for me to put her the fuck down, and yet I wouldn’t back down. We’re both woman now! Have I mentioned that? Scary, scary stuff. Say, have you ever shaken your mother so badly that she tore herself from her ovipositor just to teach you a lesson? By killing you, no doubt? What a bitch, right? Oh, but I’m asking far too many questions. Get this: She doesn’t think I can be a good mother.
     She’s right, you know. But it hurts all the same.
     Thick and dense was her tail, bashing the side of my jaw and forcing my shoulder against the lifeless bodies of several of her children. Under the small pressure of trying not to fucking die, my skin cracked. I’m not one for whining, but can you say ouch?
     Well, neither can I. I can’t speak, silly. I did scream like a bitch, though. But that’s because I’ve literally become one. Ha ha!
     I would attempt to get back up, only for her to slap me across my bare teeth with her aged claws. That’s not the worst part. Oh, no: Her burning fingertips forced my jaw’s aim toward her dead babies as if she wanted me to feel sorry for her. I only snatched one of them up and crushed it against her cheek and it burst into a dance of swirling smoke and glopping flesh. Good son, right? Ah, but I’m now her daughter! My complete lack of empathy is sometimes incredible. Agreed? Of course.
     The blood gushing forth from our wounds swallowed the ground beneath. Steamy. The bubbles…
     When she came to, the very first thing she saw, I imagine, was my permanent grin, pearly silvers and all. What came from her mouth, aside from the glistening saliva and steamy moans – all of which she was probably doing on purpose, mind you, to arouse me – was a gasp of terror. She looked at me and my smile as if I were an obese human running around a densely populated feeding ground with its 12-inch fallacy swinging from side to side and she were an elder with a retired uterus who had just witnessed a flashing. She wasn’t the only one. I could tell Tawganator and Firehunter and Waralien and all of them felt this way. Or was it because I’d just undergone an unfairly quick sex change? They want to be Queens and they can’t and they’re just, they’re jealous. The brain of my new gender is taking over. I viewed things from a different perspective. Mother, she’s just jealous like the rest of them. She can’t take that I’m younger. Whore. Whore!

Whore!

Crowds that lined up for what seemed like miles surrounded our meeting, all too preoccupied with killing each other than to realize my magnificence. How much of this time have they spent worshipping me? None. It’s a crime! They’re too busy being full of themselves than to stop and take a look at their surround –
     That bitch. She hit me! I’m too busy thinking about me and my world, doesn’t she –
     She did it again!
     I’m Queen. I’m Queen! I will be this planet’s Empress, and –

My throat. It’s empty.

My throat. It’s empty.

She began whacking me back-and-forth with my own inner jaw, finally ripping off one of my secondary arms and shoving it through my abdomen. I had to retaliate somehow. You would, right? To show your mother her place? I’m a good son. Daughter.
     Instinctively, I swept her off her stance with my own tail and, as she scrambled on the ground, I spread her thighs apart. Now, I’m going to list three things here: my fist, my tailblade and my foot. Take your pick.
     She screamed and actually ripped a part of my crown off. That hurt like child birth. It looked like she was giving child birth, judging from the amount of blood splashing from her between her legs. It was like a pretty little waterfall in a forest. The shiny rocks… steaming… the bubbles…
     And then she took off another one of my secondary arms. Of course, not wanting to be one-upped, I locked my jaws with hers. A few moments in and she struggled to rip me off. Thick globs of saliva splashed from our lock, the strands whipping around and wetting our gums. Short but sweet. I tried cramming my inner jaw into hers, but I’d forgotten she took it out. She instead decided to slide hers down my throat, releasing gallons of acidic liquid into my system. The thick bile gathering in my throat caused me to choke, and so I spat out a good deal of it before deciding to spit it back into her mouth. She didn’t like the idea of swapping. She wouldn’t swallow it back up. I guess she’s a spitter; that’s one thing we have in common.

Look at the bubbles…

DarkLioness was on a rampage now. It was if the arrival of the true Queen gave her permission to attack her enemies with a vicious and unbridled bloodlust. DarkLioness tore her claws through the neck of one of Bloo's Drones killing it instantly before moving to a charging Warrior. He was disembowled with a swipe of her powerful tail and died screaming in agony. A Hive Warrior howled in pain as two of Bloo's Drones attacked her with bites and slashes. DarkLioness rushed to the aid of her sister and tackled one Drone and jammed her entire clawed hand into it's head. The other one leaped for her but he was attacked by several Hive Xenomorphs who ripped him apart, literally. The explosion temporarily distracted the warring Xenomorphs but soon everyone was at each other's throats again. DarkLioness slashed the head of a Drone in half as he ran past her.

FireHunter was going after that human. Had she heard his name before or not she didn't remember. She was so focused on the warring Xenomorphs ot really care about the human's name. The Warrior did hope that he did survive and that FireHunter brought him back to the Hive. She wanted to be able to watch him die. If not, then so be it. There were a Hunter pair anf a pregnant human to be collected. Well at least one Hunter and that pet human of theirs. DarkLioness strolled towards a large cluster of Hive Xenomorphs who just finished destroying a fraction go Bloo's pathetic spawns. A Warrior hiding in a tree leaped towards DarkLioness but she was ready. As he sailed over the Hive Warrior's head she raised her tail and gutted him as her sailed over her. He landed with a hard thud as his blood and innards rained down onto the ground and his killer. DarkLioness hissed with glee and climbed onto a large rock that gave her a good vantage point of the fighting. She turned to look down at Bloo.

"Bloo. Your spawns are weak and pathetic. Weak and pathetic compared the offspring of the Queen. Enjoy the screams of your dying children as I tear their limbs off! As I rip their throats open! As I pull their guts out and fling them about like the garbage that they are! ENJOY YOUR DYING MOMENTS AS THE QUEEN DRIVES YOU CLOSER AND CLOSER TO DEATH!" Darklioness howled at Bloo as the traitor struggled against the Queen. The blood of Bloo's offspring poured down her body nearly covering up any trace of her black exoskeleton. Her mind was rushing with the pure pleasure she got just for killing the traitor's children. It felt so good and she didn't want to stop. She wasn't going to stop until everyone one of Bloo's offspring was dead! DarkLioness leaped off of the rock and landed hard on the ground on all fours and darted through the clustersof Xenomorphs, attacking any of Bloo's offspring she came across. Heads were slashed off, blood soaked and ate away at the ground, innerds hung off of rocks and trees for a while before the acidic blood went to, cries rang out across the forest and last but not least to the smell of blood and death. Oh how she loved that smell!

'Mmmm the smell death. Nothing can ever compare to the smell of death. Ever!' DarkLioness thought to herself.

DarkLioness was now looking back and forth between the True Queen and Bloo the traitor. She also looked in the direction FireHunter had gone in. Who should she go after first? This was tough.

The sheer pain and agony from the burning sensation on his legs were only matched by the impact of the roll down the hill, unstrapping his combat armor he managed to break free of its grasps! Grabbing a small tree he managed to stand up and pulled his last stim out, injecting the stim into his leg the pain ceased. looking around him he had his pistol and about 5 magazines along with a combat knife, Smiling to himself he had to laugh at how shitty his situtation was, without an adiquit weapon or any actual protection death was a certainty and he was ready to meet the beast head on! "YOU WANT SOME OF ME MOTHER FUCKER! COME AND GET IT PETERSONS ON THE MENU ALL YOU CAN EAT MOTHER FUCKERS!" He started screaming at firehunter.

Starting to run up the hill an alien here or there started chasing him, skillfully taking a single shot he put the creature down. Coming to the top of the hill Peterson looked at firehunter, the creature was obviously in as much pain as he was, battle worn and exhausted, this would be the final stand here, in his mind he knew that even if he killed this beast that he would surely not survive much longer against the rest of the hive. "So tell me, whatsit like to know nothing but the fear of displeasing your so called queen!" HE spat at firehunter.

FireHunter growled as the human spoke to it, so arrogant, so insolent. Its abdomen dripped with flesh-eating blood, and it bore down upon its opponent with ever-increasing rage. A gunshot cracked and a tiny spearhead of pain pinched FireHunter's gnarled chest, more acid dribbled from the wound, and the beast looked down and back up, stopping in its tracks. The thick, black exoskeleton reflected Peterson's face, a deathly black mirror with teeth.

Peterson fired again, another sting from the tiny weapon, FireHunter's roar erupted like thunder from deep within its throat, and into Peterson's face. A back-handed swipe from FireHunter knocked Peterson back down the hill, and it charged after him, the ground shuddered under each of its mighty steps. FireHunter carved two deep furrows into the ground as it came to a startling halt in the mud, looming over its floored prey. The twelve-foot serpent of chitin and black, bladed death curved up towards the heavens and came crashing down, burying itself into the sludge next to Peterson's head before pulling itself out with a sucking gurgle and rising above FireHunter's head once more, like a hellish scorpion.

Sheer luck was all that was keeping him alive at this point, The creature had him beat at every turn but he could count on one thing, This creature misjudged him. Stabbing Firehunter in the knee the creature bellowed with anguish and pain running his knife down the creatures leg acidic blood spilled onto Peterson's arm, the smell of burning flesh filled his nose, but all pain was gone only adrenaline and his survival instincts remained in what was once a grand marine commander!

Rolling away from Firehunter he watched the creature collapse onto the ground! Crawling to a rock Peterson started to pull himself from the ground, his muscles screamed with pain as he used every bit of his dwindling strength to get to his feet. checking his pistol he dropped the empty magazine and fed the last fresh mag into the weapon. "Well Hondo I see you and I are at an impass here" He said to Firehunter with a slight grin to his bloody face, "Well lets finish this then." He said spitting blood from his mouth.

Horrible wails and agonising screams filled the air as the two hives slaughtered one another. And in it's centre the two Queens fought for domination over the entire planet's Xenomorph population. Tawganator and his brothers and sisters tore through the ever dwindling opposing force. Soon there will be nothing left of them.

After another successful kill Tawganator moved back from the thick of the fighting to gaze upon the spectacle of the Queen in action. There was no doubt in his mind that the Queen would triumph over Bloo, staining the very earth with his vile blood. To interfere with the Queens punishment of Bloo would be a very risky endeavour. Even so, Tawganator could not help but to move closer to the two because it was the very nature him to want to protect and serve the Queen. Tawganator was not the only one, all around were the hives Warriors and Drones snarling and almost dancing around them wanting to tear Bloo apart.

The Queen was struck bye a lucky blow from Bloo and released a brief scream in pain. It was to much for Tawganator to bear and he instinctively attacked Bloo, swiping at his legs. This caused the monster to step back manly out of surprise than anything else. Tawganator had acted foolishly out of turn because none of the others had moved in to defend their Queen and now he had been singled out for assault by Bloo. Bloo swiftly moved in to kill Tawganator with a single blow but missed his chance as Tawganator was struck by the furious Queen and sent flying aside into the surrounding Warriors.

Tawganator was hit and bitten by his brothers and sisters for what he did but only lightly to let him know his place. He was lucky to be alive after the blow but he was injured enough to take him out of the game for awhile. Tawganator made his way through the Hive with his head held low, still receiving nips and scratches along the way.

He reached a tree and climbed to a high branch to tend to his wounds and to continue to watch the fight. The Queen had regained the upper hand once more. He knew what he had done was wrong but found it hard to accept that he was punished for wanting to help the Her. She hated that Tawganator disobeyed her wishes not to interfere and now the rest of the Hive knows it. Tawganator sat there listening to the ongoing battle and occasional jeer from a nearby Warrior. He was unhappy with what had happened.

DrDiabloSatan, Human, 11 years ago

Zomorphas had been trapped in a cave in when all of his brothers and sisters had awoken. The sheer numbers of the hive had been so great that when they began to move at once it had made the ground tremble. Zomorphas had been sleeping when the cave in happened. After some significant time at trying to escape Zomorphas finally emerged from what he thought was going to be his tomb. When he had made his way out he came upon the site of his Queen fighting with Bloo. Knowing that the Queen would take care of herself Zomorphas just fell in with the crowd. The fight wasn't going so well for either Xenomorph, the Queen although not to damaged was becoming fatigued and Bloo who was slightly more damaged was hardly even winded.

Off Topic: I've been gone for quite some time, and I apologize that this is my first post. I'm not even close to being caught up I think I left off on like page four, but I will be reading up on the story line in order to make better sense of my post. So please allow me some time to catch up and when I do I shall see you all on the battlefield. :)

DarkLioness say what happend between the Queen and Tawganator. DarkLioness knew he should have stayed put but she didn't blame him for wanting to help the Queen. It was in their nature and instinct to serve and protect the Queen and sometimes that got in the way of orders. DarkLioness looked in the directiong FireHunter went and decided to flow, in case some of Bloo's pathetic scrap of a hive went after the Alpha Male. DarkLioness set off in the direction keeping a look out ot make sure she wasn't being followed by the traitors. She didn't see any one following her. She saw the dead bodies of three of Bloo's spawns and one of the Hive Xenos. Killed by that human, the one who was fighting the Predators at first before attacking FireHunter. DarkLioness began to slow down as she slowly came upon FireHunter and the human. She couldn't think of the human's name but she'd heard it a few times before, not that she really cared about the human.

DarkLioness slowly crawled up a tree so she could have a good vantage point of the fight. Peering down with her eyeless head DarkLioness saw that both FireHUnter and his opponent were wounded pretty badly. Darklioness wasn't hidden but she didn't exactly want to make herself known at the moment. A sudden screech made DarkLioness turn in look back in the direction of the battle she left momentarily. Four of Bloo's infernal offspring, two Drones and two Warriors, had followed her and had both FireHunter and that human he was fighting in their sights. DarkLioness snarled and leaped from the tree and landed on the ground on her feet and hands(?). She hissed proudly at the traitors taunting them over the deaths of their brothers and sisters.

A Warrior sprang forward first charging towards FireHunter, DarkLioness snarled and charged after the Warrior and pounced on it's back. She stabbed it through it's back leaving a fatal wound but not enough to kill it off right way, it would be lying htere dying. A Drone tried to run for FireHunter after DarkLioness delt with the first Warrior, but the Drone was met with the sharp end of the Hive Warrior's tail. DarkLioness jabbed her tain into the mouth of the Drone killing it. The remaining Warrior charged at FireHunter while the remaining Drone charged at that human.

What was that human called? DarkLioness pondered to herself as she chased after the traitor Warrior. The Drone was about to leap for the human.

FireHunter swung around to face the approaching warrior with a snarl, its tail whipping back and forth like a cut cable. The warrior met FireHunter head-on and leaped towards it with animal ferocity, badly underestimating its foe.

FireHunter caught the warrior by the head and spun to its left, the helpless warrior's tail whipped the oncoming drone in the neck and the body knocked Peterson off of his feet once more. FireHunter crushed the warrior's head in a small acidic explosion and released it, sending it sailing over the hill, carried by its momentum and FireHunter's great strength. The drone skidded face-first in the mud before coming to a dead halt at Peterson's feet, its head tilted to one side revealing just a flap of muscle and exoskeleton connecting the head to its body.

FireHunter's attention did not once linger towards DarkLioness, although it was aware that she was present. The terrible, eyeless face once again turned towards Peterson, who, unhesitant, unloaded several bullets into the monster. There were stings in its right shoulder, neck, chest, jaw, and it was pretty sure that a mandible was missing, and a glancing scar had been carved along the side of its head. As it recoiled angrily from the shots, its tail thrashed and swung about, again rising above its head, sharpened tip ready to strike.

The tail came lunging downwards like a spear from the heavens, descending towards Peterson with deadly precision.

The creatures tail was decending upon Peterson from this he knew would be his end. Tossing his pistol aside he accepted his fate as Firehunters tail smashed through his chest surging pain was spread through his body simultaniously his nerves in his body were rendered useless! Firehunter hefted Peterson's body toward its ugly face slowly but surely.

Reaching in his satchel on his side for anything to cause more damage before his death clutching something he realised was a grenade, from the feel of it a frag grenade, smiling as the creature prepared to end his life Peterson pulled the frag pin and pushed the grenade down the creatures mouth!

"WE DIE TOGETHER MOTHER FUCKER!" Peterson yelled as the grenade detonated inside of firehunter's mouth!

The explosion launched Peterson from firehunters tail and he hit the rock behind him lifelessly. The last thought that went through Petersons mind was serenity and peace, he had accomplished his mission and avenged his Marines.

the_doctor, Human, 11 years ago

They were far now. Far from their goal. The black plague was so busy killing it's self that not a single one had followed. It really should have been easy, they had the prize and all that was left was leaving the infected world. But that did not happen. The ground beneath them continued to move faster and fast. They were so close to the ship, so close to ending centuries of work. The two hunters ran, acting against every honorable bone in their bodies. The ship hung idle in the sky, black smoke from the human ship was still polluting the air. They ran. What had seemed to be the path of least resistance had lead them into a harder struggle. They should have just killed every damn one of them. “And now we will” The_Doctor mused to himself. The ground in front of them began to slope into a wide trench and their furious pace came to an sudden but necessary halt. PREDATORv2 dropped the pregnant human to the ground below and panted with an unsatisfied hunger. “These pregnant ones are heavy” PREDATORv2 said inbetween his deep breaths. The_Doctor sank into a crouching position, his own lungs trying to consume as much of the atmosphere as possible. The elder scanned around once more while PREDATORv2 continued to battle exhaustion by pulling out a stimulant from his med kit.

How did this happen? They were practically aboard. Something had interfered with the ships systems causing it to ascend back into the sky, out their reach. Now it just hung up there, right above the carnage that was the hard meat ripping into its own flesh. This was getting comical now. The bugs were so focused and dominating each other, behavior that had only been seen a handful of times within the well documented hive structure. It was revolution among the beasts. The_Doctor believed that this was indeed an unprecedented situation for one of his species. Stuck in between what was a glorified turf war while trying to ferry a pregnant human to safety. Well perhaps safety wasn't the right word.

The female laid there on the soil, her eyes wide open. She wasn't blinking. In fact she was hardly moving at all. Her chest was almost still, so still that she looked dead. Perhaps they had miscalculated how many hits to the head a human female could take. Maybe she was broken. The_Doctor rose up and look back towards the carnage they had just run from. He regretted losing his combi-stick to that creature. He was sure it was the one he had encountered earlier. It's shape had changed but its perversion transcended it's appearance. His hand reached down to the mask still hanging from his belt, his fingers tracing the small individual markings and scratches. “It's time we put this to an end” PREDATORv2 declared. The_Doctor turned back to face the female, her eyes still locked onto them. She had caused them to make so many mistakes, to forget the one simple course of action that had guided them so often. No longer would this soft meat be the what determined their actions. They had no choice now anyway, they had to run the gauntlet and get to the ship. Though more importantly they had to kill everything between.

The_Doctor growled at the female, his frustration starting to show. Still there was no reaction from the female, not a flinch, not a shudder, not a fucking twitch. She just lay there staring up at the foreign being towering over her. Was she catatonic? Her eyes seemed to be taunting him, a reminder of how things had turned for the worse so quickly. The_Doctor grunted and began to turn back towards PREDATORv2 when a sharp noise penetrated the silence. She was laughing.

DarkLioness stood as still as a statue as she watched the deaths of both FireHunter and his opponent. Finally after what seemed like an eternity DarkLioness gave a quite hiss as her head dropped low to the ground. There was nothing she could do now. Nothing at all. The only thing that kept her from howling in rage were the dead bodies of Bloo's offspring. The ones who had been stalking after FireHunter seeking to ambush the alpha male of the Hive. Feeling frustrated at seeing the death of yet another loyal member of the Hive DarkLioness stalked over to the dead body of the Warrior she killed and began to violently slash it apart. Splashing even more blood onto her body as she vented her rage onto the already dead creature. Once she was done she looked to the sky and saw a ship floating in the air high above the ground.

A Predator ship. The Xenomorph was sure of it. Stalking through the forest ,still close to the hellish battle and bloodshed, DarkLioness decided to continue on with her original plan when she encountered those two Predators and that human; kill one Predator incapacitate the other and secure the human to be taken to the Hive. Being able to kill a Predator would have pleased DarkLioness greatly as would bringing back a live Predator. After all a Predator host would mean another Predalien and after the loss of the great FireHunter the Hive needed another powerful one within it's ranks. DarkLioness ade her way through thick grass, brush, fallen trees, past dead bodies and finally she made her way to what looked like a deep wide trench in the ground. DarkLioness was considering jumping into this trench but thought better of it. If she was going after Predators she would need to be capable of attacking them. Being in the trench would leave her vulnerable to attack if she got trapped. Instead she moved far back from the trench and looked around. She could smell the musky beasts on the air. They were close but not too close, still, she'd have to use her stealth to catch the by surprise again. So slinking back into the vegetation DarkLioness tracked the scen tof the Predators for over ten miles.

DarkLioness stopped and tasted the air again. The musk was horribly strong now and she could make out the faint sounds of something high pitched, at least in her mind, and annoying. DarkLionnes risked poking her head out of the brush and there not to long from her sat her prey: both Predators and that human. The human was making a odd noise that was interesting, annoying and in the opinion of a Xenomorph un-natural. Once again the Predators weren't looking for her. Once again they were so focused on their human pet they didn't see her slip out of the brush slowly like a demonic shadow. They didn't notice she prepared herself to attack. Her target, the same Predator she attacked earlier, the_doctor had his head down. With silent grace DarkLiones leaped. She only growled when she made contact with the_doctor.

DarkLioness tackled the Predator to the ground, rolling in a fray of arms, tail and legs before landing in a heap with the hellish Xenomorph pinning the Predator to the ground. Sticking her tail back into that same shoulder she wounded. She twisted her tail longer and harder, enjoying the roar of agony coming fro her victim. Using her claws she slashed across the Predator's mask before leaning in close to his still masked face. Hissing angrily.

'Remember me?' she said, knowing well the Predator had no idea what she was saying but not caring. In her efforts DarkLioness made a mistake: she didn't think about the opened wound on the left side of her body aggrevated by battle. A wound that would have been a beacon to anyone close to her. A wound that served as her weak spot.