Gaunt, Human, 11 years ago

This was nostalgically serving, digressing, a turning ..

A grimaced claw scraped over what was the face of a long gone Human soldier, too bloody and disfigured to even recount amongst the seemingly living tide of corpses that fell in defeat, nothing discriminatory about it anymore..

That Gaunt had somehow kept his head down and out of the fire was questionable, reeling his head, he heard the whirl of a metallic number. Guns firing, Brother and Sister, Xeno and Yautja, even unlucky Humans screamed in ache and terror as volleys opened, forcing the snake like chestburster to rake his seat on the battlefield with a sharp tear of it's semi-developed mandibles, taking cover inside the bones of the lone husk of a man that was.

It grinned silently, the obvious hunger made it want to tear and swallow the works of it's current shelter in a stupidly unbridled state of mind, which would only serve in a waste of time, what good was it eating cold meat, especially when the blood was dry.

His senses determined his outcomes, a Prince was on the field, about time, had it been mesmerized in the mixed bodily fluids of the dead for so long? His synapse was questionable, all Gaunt heard was bellowing screaming, like what a Human might shout to their .. pets? Dogs, perhaps. MORE HOSTS, ONLY HOSTS!! DOMINATE!

The Hive was on top in this conflict, for the moment at least, every participant was making a bitch out of another, misdirected drives causing all the fuss, with uncanny inner conflicts of some nature, it made him snigger.

The whirls of the hail fire were disbanded and scattered, lone creatures all at their whits ends, others of their kin a desecrated mess for everyone to see, monuments of pain to the senseless few.

He darted from the shelter that had abode so well for him, sliding away into the brush, almost unnoticed in the insuring conflicts, the fight that just seemed to grow, with several of his Brothers now engaged, backing, and getting close to the Alpha as the parred off with The Hunters and remnant Humans.

His small mass hidden in the darkened brush, the lack of already limited light around making him feel like a ghost. Gaunt faced to the conflict, tracing the grounds, it was scattered, messy, several participants swinging anything they fear flaunt into the fray, typical Yautja, the combistick wielders, something he didn't appreciate getting batted about by.

A Hunter, as a host. A small shiver erupted down his carapace. Look what that effort yielded last time, FireHunter, an almost unstoppable killing machine that set the Hive above the rest ...

Two would be plenty, three's a crowd. Gaunt loved crowds.

The was only one, he recognized the scent, a indicative of the Drone, a fabled Brother. Tawganator, he'd never ask how that name originated, but it was more than worthy of naming, as it currently pinned a Hunter in it's claws.

If only it were that easy.

Gaunt took a paced and careful bounding locomotive start, he burst from the brush that he had inhibited and headed off, to the direction of his Brother. The scent of the Hunter it pinned, was all too familiar, if it was, Gaunt knew, punishment was indue.

It took two to tango, but this was a flamenco.

supersonicman96, Human, 11 years ago

Super didn't see it coming. One moment, he was fighting a group of mindless hard meat and next a hard meat drone had pinned him to the ground. This serpent looked younger then the others, this hard meat made a big mistake. Super kicked the serpent off and he stood up himself. Super Put away his combi-stick and unsheathed his wristblades.

Super charges forward and attempted to slice the serpent but it dodged. Super had then kicked at the hard meats legs and knocked it down. This one might have been younger but it was definatley smarter then most of them.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

"Shit!" Peterson said to himself dodging another one of concretes massive fists "Fuck this" he said throwing the minnigun at the predator and jumping to the side to claim a fallen marines pulse rifle, pulling a flashbang out Peterson threw the grenade at the predator and jumped behind an adjacent fallen tree log, "VAE VICTUS THIS IS PETERSON EMPLOY TACTICAL DROP MY LOCATION COORDINATES VICTOR ECHO THREE SEVEN TWO EIGHT,PETERSON OUT!" he screamed into a communication link., Pulling a medical stim out him stuck the stim into his chest and felt the relief of medication swarm through his body, with his sense's clear he laughed a bit before loading a grenade into the pulse rifle and jumping back over the log. "Hey you ugly son of a bitch you remember your fallen brother graf?! I KILLED HIM! IM GOING TO KILL YOU NEXT!" Peterson yelled at concrete before unloading a hail of gunfire, watching as the armor piercing rounds struck concrete a spray of lime green blood spewed out from the creatures chest and arms, cocking the grenade back Peterson pulled the trigger and hit the APC behind concrete, dispite his best efforts Concrete was sturck by a flying piece of shrapnel from the apc that gouged his left shoulder!

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

Tawganator immediately realized the error in his hasty attack but was pretty much committed at this point. His mind was racing trying to come up with a way to handle the current situation. "on the ground facing opponent, tall opponent with a close combat blades at the ready, brothers nearby, distance of opponents blades from self approx 5ft. Just enough."

Tawganator let out a call for help and one of his brothers leapt for the hunter but was immediately cut down by the skilled warrior but distracted him long enough for Tawganator to use his claws to slash deeply into the hunter's thigh and fall back to a more safer distance. Green blood began to pour from the hunter's wound and Tawganator smiled a devilish grin and raised his tail to strike.

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

Well these bullets dont hurt so bad, I dont know what people complain ab- HOLY FUCK MY FUCKING SHOULDER

Concrete, In grievous pain had to regard his left arm useless. A maul in his right arm didn't feel right, Concrete was left handed. With Peterson behind again behind the APC reloading his grenade launched Concrete had to plan, he had no cloak.

Clunk What the fuck was that?

Turning to see what hit him. Concretes mask lay on the floor.

That's lucky

Concrete grabbed his mask and clipped it on, The air became fresher, Through his IR vision he say that Peterson had just finished loading his launcher. Cloaking Concrete had slightly more coverage, yet the blood was revealing him to his enemy. Concrete darted into the APC and found the point where Peterson was standing in front of. With a huge punch Concretes first slammed into the metal, A small dent was formed and Peterson was sent flying 2 meters.

Why do i always get the tough ones

Concrete rolled onto his back and pulled out his med-kit and began stapling up his shoulder.

The bullet holes can wait

Super was right when he said this serpent was smart but super was stupid for falling for that. The serpent had slashed at him when he wasn't looking and now blood was pouring from his thigh. When Super turned to tawganator, he saw its tail raised up to strike. Super made a quick dodge to the left but the tail cut his arm. Trying to ignore the pain, super rushed at the xenomorph. Super slashed at the hard meats arm and prepared for his next strike.

The hunter injured Tawganator's forearm pretty good and was about to strike again. Tawganator knew that he was way too close to avoid the soon to come attack and that it would probably mean his end. Tawganator had to act fast and without hesitation because what he had to do was going to hurt.

Tawganator raised his slashed forearm to his opponent's face and grabbed it tightly on the wound. Tawganator clenched as he twisted his arm, ripping the wound further apart, causing a spray of acidic blood. The surprised hunter took the bolt of the spray to the face burning his mask and receiving a small amount to his chest.

The pain that Tawganator paid for this was worth it for though his arm is now more damaged he was still able to move it though just barely and with the hunter momentarily busy with the acid he had just received. Tawganator took the chance to fall back into the safety of his brothers.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

The fighting left the challenge floating in the air. Firehunter had left a small parade behind, Bloo was dancing with another hunter, many bodies, both alien and human alike. At the rate this was going, the hosts gathered wouldn't equal to the numbers lost this night. War had to change that....

Stomping forward, War caught sight of a few young hunters laughing at their latest kill. A lone Xeno lay before them, head removed, oozing out it's corroding blood. War stepped up to them and slammed their heads together. Dazed, War slashed with upward strokes and knocked them out. He hissed to nearby drones to take their bodies, they wouldn't be waking for quite awhile.

He continued walking and saw Tawginator struggling with his foe. War contemplated helping him, Tawg was a worthy creature and warrior of the horde. Maybe he should help...

Hitting the ground with a loud thud left Peterson momentarily breathless, regaining his breath he stood shakingly at first but regained focus and sighted his target once again. To his right he could see a fallen marine, shame he thought to himself, so many lives lost for nothing, he was sure to change that and avenge his fallen marines! as Concrete came up for another punch Peterson dived to the predators side and did a combat roll grabbing the fallen marines rifle. "This is for every one of my marines you and your brothers killed freak!" He shouted tauntingly to Concrete! Sighting it Peterson unleashed a hail of gunfire into Concretes chest, loading the last grenade in the rifle Peterson fired and watched as the grenade struck the predators right leg and exploded, a mist of green blood spewed all over the ground and the Predator lay howling in misery! Walking over to the fallen creature Peterson stepped around behind the Predator and fired a short burst into the creatures head killing it instantly. Covered in the Predators blood with the look of death on his eyes Peterson spit on the creatures corpse, "Don't fuck with the marines!" He said before walking into the forest.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

My shiny ass was tired of all this fucking up the world was doing to it, and it was time my six-digit fist did some fingering of its own.

Our “comrades” were wildly outnumbered in terms of common fucking sense and I didn’t – I couldn’t – I don’t… I don’t… I – I – I – the Predalien! What is he doing? And that old hag with a meat curtain mouth, it’s going for a piece of my brother’s sweet, bleeding ass through the jungle. They’re unknowingly stepping right into The Hole – potential entertainment.

The hunter made of concrete and the son of Peter had just finished a midnight fucking session in the corner – the hunter had exploded much too early and the human, well… it left into the jungle with the mandible man’s junk all over its face. Satisfaction beamed through its eyes. I think their time could have lasted longer, but I like longer things in general.

Tawganator just could not score on the other goddamn mega bitch – that super bitch – of a hunter. An urge to slap the lizard man’s dick off and devour its pancreas nearly overcame any sanity my brain had left. Swanky little fuck. Breakfast was fresh. My mommy’s jam. It felt like thousands of years ago, breakfast did. Or was it brunch? What the fuck is brunch?

I get shivers when I feed. My tube gets so stiff when my jaws swim in her sticky gelatin meal. Only the best of us get it, you know. She’s feeding it to the children protecting her and she’s such a whore for that. I wish I were there with them. Oh! Her beefy neck, the smell of rotten angus and, and, and… I… she’s left me all alone to fend for last generation’s warriors, and I’m forced to side with Firehunter, and… I – I – get the fuck inside me – I can’t. I just… not in the state I’m in.

I wanna be like you when I grow up!
The dying flames moved with us. Firehunter’s constant bitching could be heard for miles.

You used to love me and Firehunter and the previous Alpha all the same.
A hack and slash rounded the corner of my gaze and –

I’m going to feed you this and you’re going to be my new guard…

Why do I do anything? Why am I out here attempting brute force? I’m no demon, I have feelings. I’m not like Firehunter who likes having his neck deep in mother’s pooper. Let’s be real, I’m no soldier like him. He’s beefy. The only reason I’m big and tall is because I molted. That’s cheating. I’m a cheat! I’m a big fat liar. I’m so tired of your bullshit. No, you!

In what seemed like bullet-time, dark skin and dark skin 2.0 made quick to lunge with all their might at my abdomen. Oh, they just want my body. They want me to give my head, is that it? They want me to give them my head? They’d like that! They’d like my head! My head is beautiful!

A roar came about and crinkled my throat, soaring it, and both the young dark skin and the older version stood back.

Hit me. HIT ME.

Another hack and slash. Rinse. Recycle.

My fine blue warrior… Beautiful, beautiful butterfly!

Like lightning into a buffalo, the sudden – and surprisingly powerful – impact to my side knocked me off my kneeling hind legs, and the force of my body shook the earth in a beautiful calamity. The tree unlucky enough to be in my ass’s way as it came crashing sideways completely split in half, bending downward so quickly that many of the younger worker drones caught in the swing were dead in seconds, spraying our potent blood all over the goddamn place.

They just want my head! Well, I’m a spitter – how do you like me now, you fucks?

Fleshy tubes splattering out of the carcasses ripped into shreds, burning into the ground. My mind hadn’t noticed that at the time, of course. It was definitely the fact that I was pre-occupied that caught me off guard and not the goddamn hunter’s cunning.

Those bitches.

I grabbed the fallen tree and whipped it around. Had I hit them, I would have called it a night. Persistence. It’s what makes fucking so wonderful. Of course, I wouldn’t know that, being a virgin. Unless you count self-pleasuring, in which case I’m more of a fucking whore than that fat cow. Ha! What am I thinking? My kind can’t fuck anyway.

We can’t… what?

Multiple streaks of blue lightning blasted away at the tree, turning it into Satan’s dong with the amount of fire protruding from its tip. It soon found its way to the head of an unsuspecting hunter behind the duo engaging my attention. Poor little shit. They turned to the decapitated asshole that got in the way and started bitching about something, roaring at each other and then at me.

I ran for it – as fast as I could. Before I knew it, I instinctively switched to a quadruped stance, and I... I just ran for it. Towards where? Anywhere, right? Anywhere I wanted. I could fly anywhere I wanted!... Any place I could think of. I could have anything! I want something fresh. That’s what we all want, right?

Firehunter’s trail was still fresh.

The two hunters were right behind me. They wanted my head, that's for sure.

Into the Hole we go…

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

FireHunter was bleeding far too much, but the more it ran it could feel its exoskeleton stitching up and re-forming over the wounds, ejecting bullets that didn't quite make it through the exoskeleton and healing over the hole that was left.

Soon, FireHunter found itself up to its knees in sludge, luckily its strength allowed it to drag itself towards an island and get to safety, because the longer it stayed the harder it was to move. Deathdrop was hot on its trail and FireHunter could sense two more hunters and the insane Praetorian.

Although, all of the Queen's guards were insane, FireHunter wasn't sure whether it was a praetorian or a predalien, it was just the same for as long as it could remember, hulking and bloodthirsty, yet only recently did it become an Alpha male. But it knew it was insane all the same, just in a different way to the blue praetorian.

Deathdrop stopped at the edge of the sludge, FireHunter lurked in the shadows on its island, the darkness of night shrouding it. But it knew already that Deathdrop could see it if he looked up. So FireHunter took its chance, and leaped across the sludge and right onto Deathdrop, knocking the handheld weapon from his hand and pushing him once more onto his back, FireHunter was spitting and roaring into his face, looming over Deathdrop. The heat from the slime on its exoskeleton steamed in the cold night, giving the monster the appearance of a spectre. FireHunter's inner jaw flexed as it looked right into Deathdrop's face, mandibles open and jaw stretched.

Dark, Human, 11 years ago

Dark stumbled in pain as he collapsed down as Bloo hit him, however Dark drew his wristblades and slashed Bloo across that caused a huge scar green with acidic blood, As bloo's head was [pummeled by the force, dark aimed a plasma bolt that whizzed pass Firehunter's shoulder distracting it....

Super couldn't believe it.The hard meat actually made its own pain worse to escape. Super quickly took off his mask, he never changed his mask to that of an acid proof one, once he got back to Yautja prime, he would have to make a new one.The burning on Super chest ended, but it left a bad mark. Super saw the serpent back into its brothers and sisters.

Super noticed a large amount of Yautja blood. Super looked toward the source of the blood and found what was left of concrete. Super couldn't believe it, a Yautja warrior, dead.Super wasn't new to Yautja death's, but they were inexperienced ones, not warriors.Super's rage was increasing rapidly."M-di H'chak, M-di H'dlak". And then Super looked into the sky and roared and then gave chase to Tawganator.

The roar of the hunter filled Tawganator's very being and the Hunter rampaged forward in his rage over the loss of his brother. The site of the Hunter in quite a state set Tawganator's nearby brothers on edge but as for Tawganator himself he couldn't be more calm. This was the perfect moment to bring the Hunter down while the rage clouded his mind and in full charge gunning towards Tawganator no less.

With a steady and solid hiss Tawganator ordered his brothers to move out. The confidence emanating from their brother calmed them and they followed the order by creating a sort of wall to led the Hunter straight and true to his target. If Tawganator was correct about the situation then this should be interesting.

Tawganator screeched out to the hunter baiting him on. The Hunter did not disappoint, he was heading dead forward towards Tawganator. He didn't care that he was being funnelled in by the remaining Xenos. All he could see through his rage was Tawganator's head on a shelf.

The ground itself shook as the hunter came barrelling in with his blades slicing through the air and any poor Xeno that got too close. Tawganator braced himself as the Hunter before him seemed to grow even more imposing with the passing second. This is it.

The Hunter narrowed in on the small Drone ever towering over above him. His blades lunging forward towards the Xenos body. For Tawganator the blades were so close he felt as if he could feel them already. So close that Tawganator could hear the beating of the Hunter's heart. This is it.

Tawganator's mind was calm, the sound of the world around him seemed to be in perfect balance. Even the sounds of death past and present and of those yet to come added to it. The music was there and so was Tawganator. The sound of his dark and dank chamber in the Hive ever resonating through his existence. The rhythm was perfect. This is it.

Blades pierced through flesh and a horrible squeal filled the air as the powerful blow from the Hunter left deep chasms across the side of Tawganator's head. From what Tawganator could see, the Hunter had what could be described as a smile across his face. A smile that was doomed to not last. Time seamed to slow as the pleased look on the Hunter's face turned into a cold shock of realization as the adrenalin in his system gave way to agonising pain. From behind the Hunter one could see a large glowing green spike protruding from his back.

Just as he thought. The Hunter was not thinking straight and his rage was his downfall. The small wall of Xeno's forced the Hunter to strike forwards instead of a possible side swipe. Without his mask he failed to see the prepared Tawganator's tail poised behind. The blades of the Hunter were quicker than anticipated and made more contact than hoped. Just as he thought, well almost.

The Hunter let loose his cries in pain that faltered with each drop of blood. Soon his cries were nothing more than a faint murmur as he slipped into his final slumber while a group of Xeno's pulled him back off Tawganator's tail and quickly carried the unconscious defeated Hunter to their Hive. That was it.

Tawganator laid on the cold, hard ground listening to the battle that continued to carry on around him and the sound of his blood eating away at the earth. All of that and he didn't even get to claim the Host for himself. The sound began to fade from his head as the world carried on with him just laying there not moving. Whether he was unable to move or simply unwilling that is where he laid.

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

Deathdrop watched the beast's jaws stretch open. He didn't bother reaching for the pistol; it was as good as gone in all this sludge. His left arm was pinned, preventing him from reaching his other weapons. All except one...

Using his right arm, he grabbed the spear from his side and, just as Firehunter's mouth was as wide as it could be, jammed the the weapon in sideways.

"You want something to eat, do you?"

Hitting the button, the spear extended, piercing both sides of the Predalien's mouth. Thrashing and screaming, the creature gave Deathdrop the opening he needed.

With his free hand, he at last took hold of his ceremonial knife and jammed it as deep as it would go into Firehunter's neck. And now...

The smart-disk revved to life and sliced a deep gash into Firehunter's gut.

Even with the acid-resistant armor, Deathdrop's flesh was badly burned by the beast's blood. "Ignore the burns. Work through the pain."

Leaping back, he prepared for Firehunter's next attack. This would not be easy...

the_doctor, Human, 11 years ago

The_Doctor stood tall next to the pod that had carried him down to the planet surface, his mind preoccupied with inspecting the damage the rouge piece of rock had done. A faint growl could be heard under the elder's mask. Turning his attention to the new surroundings, The_Doctor quickly scanned the the immediate visual area. “Nothing, yet” he thought. The foliage was dense and allowed for ample hunting from on high, something that the last few hunts the elder had been on lacked. Looking down to his wrist comp he projected a map before him showing the distance that the pod had veered. He was hoping to land south of the projected landing site of the other pods but the altercation in orbit had caused the small craft to land nine miles north-east of the target. Just as he was to shut of the device a new sensor reading from the pod imposed on to the display. West of the pods there was a large vessel with the thermal readings showing it was still red hot, it had definitely not been marooned for very long. The rest of the readings showed it was most probably a human ship, the hunter growled and whispered “soft meat”.

The pod closed as The_doctor walked away from it, again looking at the digital reading of the surrounding area. “Where to go first” he pondered. The ship would be the source of the action most likely but heading to the other pods would allow him to trace the others and find out who else was on this rock. Something told him to find to the others, something inside pushed away the lust of going straight into the hunt. He was late after all and had no idea what was going yet. No, he needed to get as much information as possible before running in casters blazing. With that he activated the adaptive cloak and set off south-west towards the pods.

The elder reached the small group of pods at a relatively fast pace. He quickly examined the pods to see if there were any markings or something to give a clue about who had landed but the examination had proved fruitless. He scanned around the area surrounded by dense foliage. Tracks were easily visible leading from the pods further into the thick maze of trees. “Must be some youngbloods on this hunt” he thought. “An experienced hunter would never be so foolish”. The_Doctor quickly set off on the obvious trail.

Only short distance had been covered before the elder could make out the sounds of battle, “Not long now” he announced to himself. He leaped up to a nearby tree, He would come in from above, allowing time for him to observe the situation once he arrived. He continued along, leaping from tree to tree, being lead by the siren-like sounds of the hunt. Pulling him in further and further in to the dark thrill of the hunt.

He stood perched, looking down at the chaos. Humans, Yuatja and the Hard Meat were all wrapped up in killing one another. This would be a good day. He scanned around, numerous fights, numerous targets. His honor told him not to intervene in the struggles already going on. Then he saw blood, a trail leading away from the others. “hmm a wounded youngblood?” he thought. With haste he moved along the tree line attempting to catch up with the hunter he would soon know as Dark. He got closer, catching up quickly, there was at least two of them chasing a xenomorph. They were moving slow due to Dark's injury. He was close enough to see them now. “No...” he whispered “It can't be him”. He recognized the other hunter as PREDATORv2. He couldn't believe this, it had been so long. The_Doctor pushed his energy into moving forward, leaping as fast as possible. Before he knew it he was ahead of the two and leaped down from the tree tops to land in front of them with heavy thud.

PREDATORv2, Human, 11 years ago

Predatorv2 was correct, this hard meat was strikingly intelligent. It was able to identify and engage one of the less experienced hunters, when Predatorv2 intervened the damn thing fled. No doubt leading Dark and himself to a death trap in its lair in some dark, dank tunnel. Unfortunately for Predatorv2, Dark was not concerned with what they're future had in store, he was on a blood hunt. Wanting to repay the damage done to him by the creature, determined to hunt down and slay the beast with or without help.

Predatorv2 would try to assist the eager youth as long as it didn't end up leading to his demise. The beast known as bloo was well ahead of hunting party of two, it didn't seem to be concerned with anything except making its way back towards the hive, or this is what Predatorv2 had come to assume. Deep in contemplation and rather aggravated with the current predicament Predatorv2 failed to notice the shadowy figure steathfully navigating the tree line, menacingly coming up from behind. Gracefully the invisible figure lept down landing right in front of Predatorv2 and Dark.

This quickly halted their advance. Surprised Predatorv2 readied himself for a confrontation, however the figure stoically stood before them making no aggressive gestures. The cloaking field around the mystery hunter slowly died revealing The_Doctor! Stunned Predatorv2 approached his fellow elder with a hand of friendship. Grinning the best he could with mandibles beneath the cover of his mask, Predatorv2 had known The_Doctor for what felt like a millenia. "Hello old friend" Predatorv2 said, he then proceeded to update The_Doctor on the current situation. With the addition of a experienced and well seasoned hunter like The_Doctor to the pack, this would turn the tides of this battle.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

An unsettling silence filled our pitch black purgatory. Surrounding us, other than ourselves, of course, were elongated vines and plant life as moist and sticky as the tips of my salivary glands. The wet consistency of a drip-drip-drip puddled nearby. Heavy rainfall. At least, I think it was rain. No, no… it had to be something else. What? Oh.

Gases… Steamy… Swanky.

Its once frisky body now clamored to the damp soil, having succumbed to nothing but fate. The body just laid there. Or, what remained. God, I remember the smell… so very warm and so very green. What’s likely is that it could have escaped; it did this to itself. And so twitchy. I gave it a nudge with my snout. So deluded in its quest, so forceful in its nature. So, so, so – so – I – So – It should have stayed back, yet the dumb bitch persisted.

Fireflies swam about. Don’t look me, you hybrid shit piece. Pay attention to what you’re doing.

My, my. What a mess we’ve made.

Extinction
It was the dead of night. The planet’s native star had yet to surface over the horizon. Animals chirped. My palms were cold and hard from slapping the ground repeatedly for what seemed like five centuries. Oh, the poor things! We should rest, I thought. Why am I running? Why do I do anything I do? What would… Why would? –

It turns out the two hunters weren’t angry when yelling at each other – they were greeting yet another one of their fucking clan. Another elder, and a dear friend to them, from the looks of it. After briefly speaking with one another, the young one jumped at the chance to take my head from my shoulders, desperately shooting forward in an erratic fashion. Its shoulder cannon glowed orange.

I made several terrible efforts to evade the angry mandible men’s onslaught of lightning bolts. I wish it’d stop. Please don’t kill me. I’ll be your best friend. Pinky promise.

From several yards in front I could hear that giant ass hat moaning and bitching about his wounds. To tell you the truth, I didn’t think he knew what pain was. Emotional, physical… is there another kind of pain? Sexual pain? He definitely wouldn’t know that, if it were even a thing, having fucked that giant whale countless times. But I know it. I know it all.

I smashed a tree over my forehead. Whacked it good. And again. And again. And again. And again. I thought one of them were on me.

Ha ha! Woopsy!

Twice would a set of slimy sausage fingers attempt to get a hold me, and twice they would fail. Almost immediately they all fell back, having come into contact with the hard bone of my tail. What any sane-crazy person could have done at this point was violently gouge their nipples and arteries out, not to mention their faces. Alas, I am neither sane-crazy nor a person; something in me let them out of my grasp.

Foreskin fired at Firehunter. Naturally this would serve as a nearly fatal distraction, and so the young hunter literally ripped me a new fucking asshole right in the middle of my goddamn chest. Their old medic followed suit and stuffed an entire goddamn boulder up my new asshole. Blood had furiously dripped from my new wound and puddled and steamed as it made contact with the jungle water. Admittedly, at the time, I didn’t think much of my own health and was more concerned with Firehunter. More specifically, I was worried that he’d be angered by the shot fired at him and would concentrate his rage at the wrinkled hunter. This was bad, see, because the wrinkled mandible man was supposed to make Firehunter drop dead, not the other way around. Upsetting. It was supposed to be… it was… a death drop.

And the death drop would not disappoint; it shoved its thick metal spear deep into Firehunter’s jaws and erected the naked weapon to full height, completely disfiguring the sides of brother’s mouth. He screamed in terror; I screamed with delight. Pools of water calmed, as did I. As did everyone. Gunfire from miles away slowly crept into the cracks of silence. Dramatic.

At the same time, steaming, yellow liquids streamed down from the cracks in Firehunter’s side. Oh, baby, that’s hot.

Harder.

Death - Round 5
Silver talons dug themselves deep into the bicep of the youngling and groped and tightened until it tore off. My hands furiously waved the arm in a back-and-forth motion; green splotched the entire area, and the youngling trembled in pain. Yeah, baby. Don’t stop. It shoved its foot into my wound; a reflexive, and stupid, move. It couldn’t release itself; the elder not busy with my brother attempted rescue. With all my concentrated strength, I’d projected the fallen arm at the old hunter; it was knocked into the medic and then into a tree.

Firehunter glanced over, as did his fuck buddy. Dark-Skin surely had come to the end of his life and it couldn’t do anything but watch. Its superiors could only watch in the few moments it took for me to unleash a gigantic glob of my blood to surround, and protect, me. My crowned head wheeled around and around, proudly showcasing the permanent smile stretching across my face with thick strings of saliva whipping the air in my jaw’s wake. A beautiful feeling.

Firehunter and the death drop simply stared as they were no longer within touching distance of each other. Fireflies were non-existent at this point; the sun was up. Several of my mother’s new guards, half-developed at this point, dropped from a cliff high above. Nearly half of them splattered upon impact – dumb little fucks. It was time to show them who the fucking original is.

Shreds of skin and bone ripped and crumpled slowly within my tightening grip. I’d ripped off dark skin’s mask just moments ago to gaze into its eyes. If it could cry, I’m assuming it would have done so. My thick, meaty tail slowly crept up from below and entered its obviously neglected rectum. It growled. Shh, shh, it’s alright. Let me eat you up.

It was nearly heart-breaking how fucking hard it struggled to break free. No, no! It's alright, I'll take care of you! Don't - Don't - I don't - am I in yet?

Whatever it wanted to accomplish would be its undoing: however more it struggled, the deeper and deeper my boney tail blade shot into its anal cavity. Eventually I'd gone so fucking deep that I’d actually went too far and came up through its face too early; the remainder of its life force was used to scream in the precious second it had before splitting completely in half. A green shower. Lovely.

Fuck. The three elder hunters were still in close proximity.

Blood shot through my hoarse throat and had lightly coated whatever part of the two elders it had hit; I knew it wouldn’t give them any severe injuries. I just wanted to frighten them for good measure. Dumb fucking cunts. They were now certainly just about ready to do unto me what I’ve done to their subordinate; I couldn’t tell. I already began swallowing half of the dark skinned hunter’s body. It was such a hard job. Oh! Are you proud of me, mommy?

What they could have done to me in this instance wouldn’t have mattered; the youngling was definitely fucking dead.

Rain followed. Footsteps followed. The new Praetorian guards followed. Everything was after me. I just ran again. That's what I'm best at. I ran towards mother.

After walking through dense woods for what seemed like forever Peterson finally slumped against a tree, checking his weapon and ammo capacity he pulled a can of chew out of his cammo trousers and put a fresh dip into his mouth, spitting out the brown liquid would have left a bigger trail then he wanted so gutting it was his only choice, checking his surroundings he couldnt see anything. "This is Peterson to all ground forces what is your status over?" he said questioningly into his comm link, after several minutes he came to the rough realization he might be the only one left alive, "Vae Victus this is Peterson, where the fuck are my reinforcements over?" "Peterson this is Commander Muligan, Pods were dispatched twenty minutes ago, you havent had contact with any drop troops?" "Thats a negitive sir, I haven't seen shit for friendlies, be advised I may be the last remaining marine planet side, im continuing to extraction point zulu, out" "Vae Victus copies all good luck Peterson" With that the comm link went silent. Checking around the corner of the tree Peterson moved expertly with his rifle raised what was to come next he thought to himself.

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

FireHunter screeched in pain as the hunter cut it open, not quite deep enough to spill intestines but deep enough to hurt. Next thing FireHunter knew a blue bolt of energy whizzed over its shoulder and as it and its enemy looked up, the blue praetorian impaled the Dark-skinned predator that unleashed the bolt.

FireHunter stood up as tall as it could and its tail lashed out and impaled Deathdrop through the right shoulder. Using its tail it pulled Deathdrop towards it, dragging him along the ground, until he reached FireHunter's feet, at that point FireHunter put its foot down on Deathdrop's arm and tore its tail from the flesh, a green spurt of blood spattered over FireHunter's legs, it raised its foot and brought it down again on Deathdrop's right arm, breaking it.

FireHunter was again badly damaged, but it was tenacious, it brought its tail down again, but this time missed its venerable foe and struck the ground by Deathdrop's head. The tail ripped up through the ground, and acid dripped from the sides of FireHunter's jaws, from its neck, and from its stomach. Deathdrop then caught it by surprise by throwing the smart disc with his left arm, the smart disc cut straight into FireHunter's sternum and embedded itself in its exoskeleton. FireHunter screamed again in pain and fell back into the water, quickly swimming into the deep parts where it was safe from being sucked into the deadly mud.

It could see the green blood drift down lazily from where Deathdrop stood, and it rapidly swam upwards at its foe, bursting through the water's surface and delivering a powerful blow to Deathdrop's side, sending him into the trees. FireHunter looked to where its foe had gone and waited to see if Deathdrop would return to continue.