Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

Slowly coming around to his sense's Peterson realised he was in some deep trouble if he didnt act quickly! Grabbing a Flash bang out of his combat satchel he armed the grenade and hurtled it at Firehunter before rolling to his stomach and covering his eyes from the light. With a loud bang an explosive light lite up the surrounding area revealing multiple aliens coming out of the shadows. Jumping to his feet Peterson retrived his fallen rifle from the ground and blew the skull off of the nearest Alien watching it shriek and fall he spit a mixture of his blood and chew on the corpse before turning to face Firehunter who apperently was still trying to figure out what was happening after the flashbang went off, Pulling his knife he threw it hitting Firehunter square in the back! As Firehunter shrieked from the unexpected attack Peterson opened fire with his pulse rifle again! "DIE MOTHER FUCKER! DIE!" He yelled at firehunter! "All marines fall back to emergency landing zone victor 1 charlie for emergency evacuation!" Vae Victus this is peterson we need evac at evac zone victor 1 charlie out!" Looking at the now very pissed off Firehunter Peterson let out a smile of satisfaction.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Leaving Pilate’s Prœtorium - Dancing With the Stars
The fresh air would be nice if my body needed it. I can’t feel. I could breathe it if I wanted, but it does nothing for me, personally. The amount of steps I’ve taken could be measured in shit tons. Waralien and the Lioness currently have some of the workers giving mommy more bags for her spider sacks to wrap around. Their groups passed me a while back. Perfectly pitch black. It’s nice. It was only ruined by those dumb fucking ants dragging back more bodies. I don’t deal with them directly anymore. They disgust me. I only contact them through the giant whore’s thought network. That’s all she’s good for nowadays, but that’s only because I can’t fuck her. But I’ll show her. Oh, the thought! It’s too much.

I like the shiny.

Only a handful of my kind – us princes – has ever ventured out. I like to call myself a prince. Technically we’re royal guards… yet crowns decorate our tops. I like to flaunt my crown because of this. And our bodies! We have thick thighs and arms and chests; our long, slender builds are known for their ability to take any abuse. It’s quite enjoyable, the abuse. Though regrettably, I’m a spitter. The poor meatbags I choose to obsess over will never get used to that – they like the swallowers, I’ll bet. Maybe that’s why they’re never happy to see me. And that makes me sad. I want them to love me. That giant whore won’t do it. Love me, I mean – she’ll never do it.

Before Sunrise – Dawn of the 2nd Day
I’m the last of the 1st cohort. It’s strange how the slut with her fanclub has never thought to make another one of me. Any one of those shit pieces circling her fat fucking undercarriage could certainly fit the bill. Maybe that makes me special! But I don’t want to get my hopes up. It’s only fair to me. She knows nearly everything I’m thinking – at least, I think she does – but I know nothing of what she thinks. She only lets me in when she needs me. I bet she lets everyone else in all the time. But mommy, I should in you.

I’m fine sitting here. Many of us have died around here. It’s fine. It was fine. But goddamn Firehunter’s thrashing about made it hard to sit still on any of these fucking trees and the noises coming out of his throat were just too fucking sexual.

Many humans scattered about. They were frightened and scared and it was a disgusting sight. Teams of sparks trailed the flowing leaves and rooted groups of trees, turning to bulging flames that wavered around under the heat of every bug’s might. Orange and white caressed the surrounding area. Before I knew it, hundreds of us crashed beneath to ground level.

As the little earth monkeys were doing, the bugs followed suit. Stupid little fucks. Thankfully, Firehunter took charge of the goddamn worker drones and sent them to recover even more bodies. I hated berry gathering, but at the very least, the task had the little bitches getting away from me.

The explosion had an after-effect: another white flash momentarily blinded our senses. I was in hiding, but Firehunter hadn’t seemed to take notice of me; either the human engaging him had all of his attention or he didn’t care. And then that human leaped – an extraordinary feat for them, I imagine – and had a slick piece of metal thrust into the hybrid bitch’s spine. Its ranged weapon was godlike, as well. I’d always admired their sense of war. It was and will be there downfall, no doubt.

I want to see this human kill Firehunter alone. It’s a fun game. Ha ha! I’m not helping you, you... you fuck – this is for me. I’m going to engage the human's reinforcements myself. Do you love me now, mommy?

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

FireHunter roared in primeval fury, this human was meant to be halfway to the hive by now. FireHunter charged towards the human, who dived out of the way but not quite fast enough, his legs slammed into FireHunter's armoured shins and sent him spinning to the ground. FireHunter skidded to a halt and turned, growling, Peterson was on his back, groaning, lucky that FireHunter hadn't picked up enough speed to break his legs right off when they collided.

FireHunter's huge foot came down onto Peterson's chest, and it slowly applied more pressure, and Peterson's breathing became gradually more forced. FireHunter's wounds leaked drops of acid that dripped down like the sweat of a devil onto Peterson's arms, burning holes into his clothes and melting away small patches of skin. When suddenly a shotgun blast pounded into FireHunter's side, redirecting its attention. Metal pellets fell from small dents in its exoskeleton, whereas the pellets that made holes dissolved immediately. FireHunter released Peterson from its grip and before the human could reload his shotgun, its tail speared forward and impaled the man's shoulder, forcing him to drop the weapon. FireHunter wrenched its tail from the man, who yelped in agony, lifted him up by the ankle, and brought him down onto Peterson's gasping form. The helmet came off during the downwards swing and flew into the jungle, while the man was thrown in the other direction, screaming into the jungle.

Peterson was still alive, but badly bruised, FireHunter picked him up around the torso and looked him straight in the face, its mandibles stretched and the jaws widened, revealing the deadly inner jaws waiting to strike. Peterson saw this coming and dodged his head to the side as the inner jaw stabbed forward, still managing to bite his ear off, FireHunter dropped the human from eye level, or what would have been eye level, if its species possessed eyes, to the ground, which was roughly a four foot drop. FireHunter kicked Peterson in the gut, sending him skidding towards the crashed ship and through several small fires that flickered on the ground before bowling over a drone scuttling its way to the ship. The drone stood up, ready to attack Peterson but FireHunter growled at it and it continued on its way.

FireHunter wanted no help with this human, no help at all.

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

Bullets and flames and screaming monsters. This was more like it.

The predalien approached the human slowly, relishing the kill. Bad move. Human warriors were tougher than they looked, not that it mattered in this case. The Predalien was too large and powerful, and now that it had blood on it's lips the end was inevitable. The human wouldn't win, but Deathdrop knew how hard it would fight anyway.

A lost mandible here, a bullethole there... A Predalien kill looked a lot less impressive if it was half-dead already. An intact trophy, on the other hand, would elevate him at last beyond shit assignments like blooding hunts.

That settled it; this fight was over. Leaping from his hiding place in the tree, Deathdrop landed several meters behind Firehunter and took the shot. One of the beast's upper dorsal tubes exploded in a flash of plasma. The Predalien spun around.

"Now that I have your attention..." Deathdrop growled, unsheathing his wristblades and drawing a bead on the abomination.

He glanced over to the human. Huh. It was gone. He would have thought more on that, but then Firehunter charged.

Cohors Praetoriae
Beautifully thin strands of liquid protruded from my brothers’ thick hide like milk from an overloaded breast, emulating cracks in a waterfall’s side. The small ape-man was scared. Little rocks from his ranged weapon just barely grazed its opponent and it was so exciting! But goddamn you for not having the testicular fortitude to bring the wretched beast down. I was counting on it. Maybe you’ll have God on your side in your final moments, just like your kind always has in the past. Miracles follow your kind. I’m counting on that.

Wait, what? What is – ??

In one moment, it seemed as if the orange fury of the arena walls would surely end the battle had one of them not done so themselves. In another, however… a new color from the opposite end of the light spectrum entered the fray. A glob of concentrated energy seemed to come from the blackness and collided with Firehunter’s being, completely obliterating a patch of his back. It was no surprise to me; it was more fear than anything else: Fear that something was straight fucking with my goddamn playthings.

I could feel the anger swell up inside my cranium like helium into a balloon. My tubes were full of hot shit and they were bulging and twisting and this was not acceptable. This was not acceptable.

The human – where did he go? Ah! He’s in hiding in the pubic hairs of the trees like a crab. He isn’t moving, but he’s saying something – what’s the little bastard doing?

I swore I’d keep my word about the human’s reinforcements. I readily shot myself from the hold of the burning bark and caused a great quake beneath the palms of my feet. The adrenaline felt great – my tubular inner-jaw grew so fucking stiff at the thought of being able to grope this human’s comrade and making him watch. Ha ha!

Firehunter stopped in his tracks as soon as I landed. Why the long face, brother? It looks like you’ve just seen a ghost! My position was just behind the human, which was my favorite position. Just for a precious second, I got to wrap my fingers around the human’s masked face. My exterior shone of a brilliant blue, trembling with excessive joy at the thought of keeping one of the meat bags in my possession. The sides of my mouth – which had been sliced open even further due to an encounter long forgotten – began salivating and overflowing; thick pools of throat juices ran down the monkey’s shoulders. It was so fucking exciting. My silver teeth flashed directly toward Firehunter’s gaze – now go kill the other.

My sliced jaw gave off the impression of a jokester’s grin, and I’d honed it every second since. The entirety of my body vigorously shook as if this were foreplay, and I couldn’t bare it any longer – I had to do something to it! He was rather tall – I love tall, thick things – and equipped its ranged weapon on its shoulder.

What an interesting!... Its… shoulder?

Its body evaded my grip and landed to my side with a quick attempt at slicing my hip. Oh, you’d love to touch that! The quick fucker was adamant, that’s for sure – it must be skilled at its craft.

Another bolt tore through the air – towards me this time, and it hit my back, the little shit head – and that’s when I realized it was one of those vaginal crease-mouthed lizard men. My burning passion for blood raised even higher – this bitch! Those little assholes! They always ruin fucking everything! And then I realized Firehunter’s cautious being wasn’t from seeing me; it was because he realized a hunter had just entered the arena. And that angered me even more. You should fear me! Not this little –

Blood dripped from behind me. Only a flesh wound. It tastes good. Instinctively, my throat forced itself backward, stretching toward the heavens, my bleeding back toward hell’s domain. The hunter backed away, just enough so that it was between Firehunter and I. Arms twisted and knees bent, my own being was being challenged. Why the long face? But I should be in you, mommy. I like the layout. Stupid fucking bitch! Without thought, my instinct forced out a blood-curdling cackle – a mixture between the bubbling of thick, gooey saliva and a drowning buffalo adult. And soon, a group of our home's warriors jumped from behind the flames and circled the area.

What's this? Delightful! More hunters join the orgy.

You bitches. Don’t fuck with me.

An astounding feat full of bravery! One of the young hunters is charging me. He's a bit dark skinned. I like that. I'm hard meat, and he's dark meat. If I swallow him... Oh! How fun to think about...

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

The music of the night was shattered by the sounds of conflict and death. Many brothers and sisters have been lost already but much more remained. Had Tawganator not been busy with the job of gathering hosts he would probably help in the fight but most likely get killed by one of those big ugly things that have showed up. Playing it safe for now is his plan but should the order to join in arrive, Tawganator would have no problem in dropping a Host to aid in overcoming their targets.

Not that Tawganator would be called a coward, gathering Hosts is the Drones main propose. That and being fodder in the front line of an attack. Luckily for Tawganator he had arrived to the battle later than the rest so most of the marines are either falling back or already being taken back to the Hive. The only problem with arriving late to the party is that Host pickings are slim with many of the other Xenos grabbing them before he could.

If he couldn't find an unclaimed Host soon then he might be forced to attack one that could fight back.

Dark, Human, 11 years ago

Dark watched as Deathdrop engaged the rpedalien, he had only heard tales and myths about them how foolish young bloods would be impregnated, Dark decided to focus on the second Serpent, Dark jumped down and roared at Bloo as he decapitated the humans and hissed.
It was ON!

supersonicman96, Human, 11 years ago

Super watched as two hunters jumped down to the fight. Deathdrop shooting the predalien and Dark fighting serpents. Super decided to battle the serpents as well. Super unsheathed his wristblades and jumped from the trees into the battle. Super stabbed a serpent running straight for him then made sure that he was a safe distance away from the acid blood.

Super was no longer the unblooded hunter who was trying to make a meager trophy, he was a blooded hunter who would be known for his hunting prowess. Super was soon surrounded by serpents, each one ready to attack him. Super had to be careful, if he wasn't, he would die. Super took out his combi-stick and prepared to fight off these serpents.

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

Ready for battle Concrete saw DD and Dark engaging the Hard meat. Seeing a youngblood hissing made him rage somewhere aweful. With impressive pace Concrete began storming the compound towards the youngblood hacking and slashing at anything in his path. Closing in on the youngblood Concrete took a huge leap and guided himself towards the Hard meat surrounding him.

Taking a swing with his maul Concrete landed his blow into the forehead area of the closest Xeno to Dark. Ripping his blade from the Xenos dome Concrete turned to dark and began taking off his mask. Exposing his face Concrete let out a loud roar.

"NO FUCKING HISSING"

Turning 90 degrees Concrete continued his romp through the battlefeild towards the Marine, Predalien and Deathdrop. Through the storm of bullets Concrete launched his Maul at the Predalien.

FireHunter felt something strike it in its charge, something had gone straight into its shoulder and gone clattering to the ground as the object had come from too far away with too little power, unlike the blast that had previously injured its dorsal spine. But the object had caught in a bullet-hole and opened it up, acid spilled from the wound and down FireHunter's arm, like it cared. It recognised its opponent from a long time long since passed, although how Deathdrop could still be alive remained a mystery.

The praetorian meant little to FireHunter, a jealous creature that envied and despised its superiors, especially the Queen, oh, it hated the Queen, not like that was important, it couldn't kill the Queen if it tried, FireHunter wouldn't allow that.
None of that meant anything, there was an opportunity for the blood of hunters to be consumed, and that is all FireHunter cared about as it tore its way towards Deathdrop.

FireHunter collided with Deathdrop at full pace, Deathdrop was knocked back and caused FireHunter to stumble head-first into Concretehunter, the one who threw the sharp object. FireHunter's head smashed into Concretehunter's bare face and bloodied it, and in its ever-present rage FireHunter swiped Concretehunter off his feet and onto his back, and a horde of the watching Xenomorphs swarmed around him like ants.

Turning back to Deathdrop, who was just getting up, FireHunter bellowed again, and jumped at him, shockingly agile for a beast of its size, the two collided again and FireHunter's massive claws crushed the weapon on Deathdrop's back. There would be no ranged weaponry used against it, not by this old foe.

Oh, mother, please. I’m busy. I have comp – I’m busy. I’m hanging up.

Castra Praetoria - A Matriarch’s Blues
God, what a bitch.

I know what she’s thinking. She wants to get rid of me. I know it. That lot of brown-nosing ass wipes are meant to replace me because they’re just so much more loyal than I. She’s going to make them praetorian guards. And look at them! I mean, they’re nowhere near me (because they’re with that whore), but I just know they’re bathing in her creamy spit!... Oh, how I’d love to just gurgle –

They’re fully capable, and – dare I say – more able than I? Ha ha! They don’t possess this! What do they have? Nothing! For certain they’re younger and better-abled warriors, but what do they have? Nothing, because I’ve got it all right here.

Oh, but don’t worry, I reassure myself. They’re going to have to go through the trial period, just as I did, and they can’t fucking!...

She wants a new head of royal guard? She wants an entirely new cohort? But I can do it, mommy! I’m your little praetorian guard, aren’t I? But hold on! Just hold on a second! Don’t do it unless - That means you’re replacing Firehunter too, then, am I correct?!

…No?

Ah. Well, we’ll see about that when… when I’m Queen. And then you can burn in hell.

Oh, shh, shh, that’s quite alright, lovely… You’ll be in my digestive track soon. You’ll be in my stomach! Ohhh hoo! Oh, no, no, that won’t do… Don’t fight it, my dark skinned pet. I want to stroke you… Shh, shh, shh! That’s alright, don’t fight… I love you…

Get the fuck inside me.

Blue Valentine – A Decaying Romance
The young dark skinned hunter flew towards me and I embraced it with open arms. It was a lovely scene, with the flaming yellows and oranges and oh! The burning passion and the heat and… he slapped me. With a stick. In the cheek! That’s how you want to play! I can play dirty! Oh, no, no! What are you doing? Don’t… Don’t!

That bitch Firehunter and his older opponent were engaged in combat. He obviously wanted to impress me, to outdo me – why else would he ignore me as such?

It was clear I was no longer in charge of this game; however, I initiated it! I did it! I’m important, right? And he’s going to die anyway, because he’s fighting two hunters! That old one – the one who’s surely going to make Firehunter drop dead - and the other less experienced hunter, who, despite having been smashed in the face, is seemingly made of… of something hard. Like wood. Like concrete. Ah! And the human! The human with his ranged weapon from God! The human who… Where did he go? He flew away! Obviously. But no matter, the two pussy-mouthed mandible men will surely do the job

What is that? Rain? It's very hard rain. Ah! There's the human. And it's back with a better ranged weapon... It's killing my babies! My, my. Our worker subordinates are performing very poorly. Why did I call them in? Oh, right, so they could do my job for me. It looks like I’ve got to do everything myself. Oh, poo!

I’m functioning alright, mother. Just you watch! I won’t swallow the dark skinned hunter, I’ll take it back – just for you! You like that sort of thing, don’t you? You like bodies? You like when Firehunter does it, you’ll like when I do it, won’t you? I won’t swallow it – oh, but its skin… I love it… it’s very… I like it… I do, I like it… Oh, please, let me swallow him?

Rain made of fire and metal showered the entire area, but seemed to only eat at Firehunter's side. How my brother was doing, I couldn't tell. I didn't really care - no Alpha means I'm Alpha. Yes... that's something to look forward to. This human was doing very well. Better than the hunters, even. I suppose he's cheating in way, but... In the mean time...

My crested head leaned in and caught the side of the dark skinned hunter’s hard thigh with my sinking teeth, and the hunter's glowing blood in all its glory coated my throat-nested secondary jaw with an explosion of green flavor. Glorious. It screeched in agony, yet kept its general composure and wacked me on the forehead with its bent spear.

Oh, I love that, child! Do it again.

Staggering to his feet Peterson limped to the one APC still intact attempting to open the side hatch of the damn thing was a pain in the ass, weather it was having his own man slammed on top of him or being crushed by the damn xeno he couldnt tell, but one thing was certain things just went from horrifying to complete shitstorm. Unlocking a sealed cargo box in the back of the APC Peterson grinned to himself as he pulled the magnificent weapon from the box. The Minni Gun, the strongest most lethal hand held weapon the marines possessed, and he was about to give these bastards a first hand treatment on the operation of the weapon!

Stepping out of the APC with the large weapon Peterson walked toward the ever so largely increasing battle, he ad one target the Predalien! Gunning down two or three aliens that were stupid enough to try and come after him Peterson had the look of hatred and death in his eyes it wasnt very often the darker side of him came out but when it did he was the wrong marine to be fucked with. "Hey you ugly mother fucker! I wasnt done with you get your ass over here!" He screamed at Firehunter before opening fire with the minnigun

Oh great my mauls all the way over there

Concrete freed his wrisblades, Pinned his feet against the Hard meat ontop of him and pushed with all his might, The Hard meat flew into the air and landed on Firehunter sending him stumbling. Concrete through slashes and punches began to fend of the attacking swarm batting a quick look to see if the young bloods were surviving the attack.

After into more bodys than the average liverpudlian Concrete ran to pick up his maul. Turning again to face his foe.

PREDATORv2, Human, 11 years ago

A bloody war was being fought just below Predatorv2. Cries from humans, aliens, and hunters echoed through out the entire jungle. Thundering blasts of human and hunter weapons discharging literally shook the tree he was perched on. The entire hunting pack was involved in the battle, seemingly with no causalities yet. The humans are the other hand were being slaughtered, many cowered around the large transport laying down a line of fire on the steady flow of hard meats.

Luckily for the hunting pack the majority of the humans were too focused on the hard meat threat to pay much heed to the cloaked giants storming the battle field. Predatorv2 was mystified. The hard meats seemed to share the same deadly desire as the humans. They were only focused on capturing the humans and dragging them back to the hive. With the exception of the predalien awkwardly engaging Deathdrop and concretehunter, and the large beast Dark had begun battle with. Predatorv2 was intrigued with the larger beast, the way it behaved and the way it reacted around its kind. Predatorv2 was stunned the thing was actually intelligent.

In his time Predatorv2 had hunted and killed many hard meats, most were mindless beasts set on killing and gathering hosts. However this creature definitely had the mark of intelligence, one could not be careless around it. Predatorv2 studying was interrupted by clear discharge running down his shoulder followed by a guttural hiss. Quickly he unsheathed his wristblades swinging his powerful forearm around, slicing through the dome of the small hard meat that had tried to sneak up and attack him. The headless creature dislodged from the side of the tree, landing on the forest floor with a thud.

Predatorv2 shook the slime of his shoulder armor, leaping from the tree, landing with great finesse on the ground. It was time for him to enter the battle. He knew exactly what he had to do. Unfortunately for Dark he was no match for the giant beast named Bloo, Predatorv2 was to intervene on Dark's behave, not doing so would spell certain death for the brave youth.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

War felt it, the blood lust swam through the air. The pack that had followed him could feel it too. They began squirming, knowing that they wanted a fight. War hissed at them and returned them back to their ordered fashion. Since War was the leader here, he decided to leave this pack to do the hunting, he, himself, would return back outside to the bloody fight.

War slipped back through the tear he and the others made and witnessed a cloaked being pinning one of his brothers. War stood up and grabbed at the thing's head and snapped it. A young hunter fell limp to the floor.

So he was right, the hunters were here, and bringing young one's with them as well....

War raced back to where he left Firehunter and saw another of his elders was there, Bloo. He was currently engaging a young hunter while his Alpha was in a tangle between two hunters and a human. War reluctantly jumped into the mess and hissed out a challenge to the nearby by hunters.

FireHunter bore down upon its foe, pinning it with a mindless, lone goal to kill its attackers, and it would have succeeded with Deathdrop if suddenly one of its brethren didn't slam into it and take it by surprise. Standing up to its towering ten-foot height, FireHunter picked up the dead xenomorph and threw it in the direction it came from. Opening its jaws to roar once again, a hail of bullets battered it from directly ahead.

FireHunter braced itself against the storm, it had encountered firepower such as this before but not under such circumstances, bullets peppered its exoskeleton and underlying flesh, and a mandible was blown off. FireHunter was bleeding acid badly now, but managed to gather the strength to charge into the oncoming bullets, it wasn't sure if this was the smartest decision, but it didn't care as usual. In its charge it ran over Deathdrop, not stepping on him but bleeding a trail on him, and leaped to close the distance faster.

When FireHunter landed it didn't land as well as it wanted to, it stumbled and fell with a thud, scrambled to get up and kicked up a lot of dust. The dark night was illuminated by the barrels of the weapon, showing FireHunter get up once again and swipe at the gun, all of the barrels bent to the side and the gun was thrown from the human's hands. The damage had been done, FireHunter was feeling weaker than ever, and hated the feeling. A vicious backhanded strike knocked the human back into the vehicle, and he looked upon the towering, bleeding demon standing before him with the ground melting beneath it, before it turned and vanished into the jungle, melting a defined tunnel into the trees.

FireHunter needed to recover so that it could kill without being killed, it needed to make the Queen happy. And besides, it couldn't let Bloo become Alpha.

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

Taking cover behind the corpses and returning fire with his plasma pistol, Deathdrop scored a shot on the marine, though the ape's armor took the brunt of the blast. The human rolled away, stunned but not injured. The split second was all Deathdrop needed to escape.

The human isn't important. Eyes on the prize.

Leaping over some Xenomorph corpses into the burnt path Firehunter had left, Deathdrop followed the injured beast, confidant the human wouldn't follow. How could it? His thermal vision would pick it up before it got anywhere near him.

He could hear the Predalien's pained roars as he moved deeper into the jungle.

Shit! The mud was cold as all hell at night...

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

Tawganator was getting anxious with the retreat of FireHunter. If he was in danger then the Hives greatest could be lost and that would leave that Praetorian Bloo in greater position. Tawganator was never for "socializing" but Bloo had just always creeped him out. Back to the task at hand Tawganator was doing no better at finding a new Host to deliver and the course of fighting for one was seeming more and more likely.

The remaining Marines were now far to concentrated and were managing to hold the swarm of Xenos at bay for now though they wont last for much longer. The Hunters were very capable of holding their own against a couple Xenos at a time but already their numbers were beginning to drop as the sheer numbers of the Hive continued to pour onto them.

Tawganator spotted a hunter(Super) that was fending off a small group of Xenos with some sort of stick like weapon. The hunter has already killed quite a few of Tawganator's brothers and sisters and didn't look like he was going to fall any time soon. Tawganator was hopeful that if one of his brothers or sisters could just injure the hunter enough than he could possibly jump in the last second and claim the hunter for himself to take to the Hive.

As the hunter continued to fight the attacking group continued to decrease in strength. Tawganator was loosing his patience as his kin still failed to do any good against the hunter. An anger began to build up in him as thought of that his own brothers and sisters could be so pathetic, Tawganator has only been watching for a moment but has already seen 3 moments in which they could have gained the advantage. Not only that but the screams of his kind as they died continued to swell up in his head to a point where it was almost unbearable.

Tawganator had had enough of it and speared through the remaining Xenos and launched himself towards the hunter(Super) claws ready and mouth open.

Feeling a sharp pain in his arm Peterson took a step back and braced himself against the APC. Inside his head he could remember his first commander's voice telling him "Remember Peterson, its better to live to fight another day if at all possible" He slouched back further and slowly began to loose councisouness he had felt defeated, lost on the inside, gripping his minnigun he looked up in anger with hatred flowing through his every being, He was not going to be defeated here, he had lived and fought multiple battles on nameless planets this wouldnt be any differnt. Picking himself up he took aim again with the minnigun and gunned down the closest alien, watching as the magnificent weapon obliderated the target with ease. Smiling to himself he thought, "No, this planet is not my death, its my rebirth" with a feeling of pride and hatred flowing through him he felt unstoppable!

Rounding the corner of the APC Peterson locked eyes with a new attacker, a predator who looked just as much like it wanted to kill him like he wanted to kill it, "Alright you ugly mother fucker you want some of me? Come and get it! Thats right Peterson is for dinner tonight, extra tough!" He yelled to the approching Predator.

Yeah i'm gunu fight Peterson!... I'm going to fight Peterson... I'm fighting... P-peterson. Fuck.... Oh god no... I'm going to clean my suit

Angered by his likely expensive polishing ahead he prioritized, Destroy that projectile launcher, It is obviously very powerful. The barrel looks like its made of a metal alloy. Very easily bendable.

Ok lets bounce

Incredibly hungry and uncloaked Concrete leaped out of sight behind the APC, Peterson. The ever curious marine began to run after Concrete, who was in fact already on top of the APC. Crouching down Concrete grabbed Peterson trigger arm and pulled him up, Mini-gun and all up to eye level.

I'm over 1ft taller than you, My muscles are more efficient than yours and pound for pound I'm over four times stronger than you, I can witstand heats you cannot look at and i kill more with my hands than you do with an armory. You are no warrior. You are a child

Concretes words came out as a gurgles and growls but Peterson knew what Concrete was saying, His response was a punch to the face. Shocked by this attack and dropped Peterson from the APC. Concrete leaped after him and punched into the drum of the large weapon Peterson was using. A loud crunch sounded when Peterson tried to let of shots. Sporadic and impotent shots let off from the gun, Clearly Concrete did enough damage to make the weapon less effective.