PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ahaha, I said work with it damnit.

Zozobra, Yautja, 13 years ago

i want to join harpy or kirby. can i PLEASE?!?!?!?
I would like to fight alongside harpy against WarBlade.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well i'll post when i wake up, so BE READY FOR IT.

Zozobra you'll wait your turn, or I'll kill you where you stand!

And DW you post better be freakin' amazing, damnit!

Battlemage, Yautja, 13 years ago

i repeat my statement on the zozobra comment on the character page.
Harsh...

I challenge Zozobra! A telekinetic being is no match for my superior arsenal!

Your on!!!!

I'm posting, i'm posting right as we speak, it's not gonna be freakin amazing, because i was distracted several times since my cat just gave birth to 4 kittens right in my closet 1 meter away from me. 4 kittens so far, anyway. But yeah, i'm trying to fucking post. I hope you don't minds some puppeteering.

One word posts are forbidden by decree of Lord Death Drop The Great Who Is Incidentally Also God But That Is Not Very Important So Do Not Think About It. Yah, the It family have pretty long names...

oh... okay then
EDIT: LAWLASAURES REX HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!

lol

err...i mean : LOL WUT?

So, Pv2, you'd better kill me, you're forcing me to go completely Malus Darkblade on your ass.

Yeah yeah, I will.

DO IT ALREADY!!!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Firehunter, my next post will be up tomorrow night.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Battlemage, I'm finding it hard to believe that your character has instant regeneration. I can understand regeneration after a lengthy period of time.But a huge space jockey xenomorph with a hellava lot of strength wouldn't need regeneration that is that fast. Then you come up with," Magus cuts a finger off and says, "Lauk de Aru kaah!" The finger grows back, but the severed finger turns into an abomination." So your severed finger becomes a lifeform of its own and starts attacking me? I have never seen that happen in the avp universe. In technical terms, that would be called bullshit.

EXACTLY just like you on a unicycle and with a zombie dino girlfriend, plus, his name gives a hint. MAGUS.

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

This isn't My Skull 2. In an RPG stuff actually has to make some sort of sense and be connected toward the avp universe. RPGs are not connected to My Skull 2.

...you have a point... well, regeneration is part of a device he has, along with the Mutagen X injector, which he used on his finger.

Battlemage, have you read the rules?