FireHunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Sure thing, Iseijin, let's go up against each other, I have a little idea in my head that could be interesting.

Iseijin, Yautja, 12 years ago

Sounds good! Should I start, or perhaps you should since you're the one with the idea? Either way it's fine, I can start with a rather neutral setting if need be.

FireHunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

I started the thread, what do you think of the setting? I'm an aspiring writer so I'm big on feedback.

Iseijin, Yautja, 12 years ago

Looks good. I like the sterile feeling of the fighting arena, and the general lack of sentiment from the main antagonist.

I'll be using this RPG to explore and experiment with some xenomorph ideas I have, mostly relating to behavior, I'm not sure if I'll be keeping them or discarding them altogether, but we'll see if it works.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

What should you do if your sparring partner has not posted in awhile?

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Just wait, otherwise seek another person to spar with

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

That's what I figured. But would points be awarded if a fight has been called on account of someone pulling a Batman (disappearing)?

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Im not sure, that's one for the Ask the Mods topic, I've only completed a single spar session within the S.S. I don't try to do any in the Sparring Room, people tend to Batman way too much, usually its due to school, but there are other reasons as well. Best just be patient and see if they post again. If not, find another person to spar with in the mean time, it won't count against you since you never actually quit the fight.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

sparring does not give points does it?

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

I don't know I belive so, i also belive that being active and posting to related topics also gives points

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Anyone got any Ideas for the next part Of LV-426? (Please can only Ire, AX, or GF post back? Seeing as they are the only ones in the RPG so far other than Bad apple (ME)?

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

A complete invasion of a human/hunter colony

no invasions please.only if we are the one invading.

lets see.....i gues we could say that marines came in our ship with power loaders.and we have to fight.
but......we are so sure none of us will die becuase we make our story.we do not fight the chadder.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Everyone should tsake part in LV-426. Just make sure you post about your character and fit it into the story.

WolfThePredator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'll spar u waralien for the honor of my elders elders

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

I have just one question about fighting
so after five post the other one can kill you ?
so does that mean the other can just cut your head off
without letting you have a chance to counter and if that is the case won't the first person to attack always win

well actualy the player can make a "magic bullet" post.this means that he is able to bring you in death status.he gives ou one post in wich you decide if you stay alive or accept death.be aware that when the magic bullet post is done you are very weak wich means that being all god man is not an option.someone can save you too.you also can make a magic bullet post even if one is done with you.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

so they warn you before sending a "bullet post " to you and give you a chance to evedade this "bullet post" and obviously you can't play like a god and never die
correct me if im wrong just want to be sure

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

Neko

Waiting here! Hurry the hell up!

yes!you are right blizzard!