celtic102, Yautja, 17 years ago

Awaking from what seemed as a terrible nightmare the leader of hunters moon was in a dark and deserted room the only thing giving light was the red light that continually beeped, there was the occasional spark from the overhead pipes which had exploded from some sort of rupture in the ship.

The armour he wore was all cracked and marked. The Control screen flashed on and was showing images, he tried to look at the images but they were obscured by the blood oozing down the monitor. The Images only stayed for a brief time but he knew what they were about.

Untitled-2.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 17 years ago

HP returned to the Balatu ship, staying away from all trouble. He returned to the hall with all the dorms. He went into his room. Supplies everywhere, but he only needed one thing... He left, and put the large item upon his back, and walked throughout the Balatu ship corridors. Running down a few looking around for anyone else...

HP then pulled out a smart disc, (not what he grabbed before in his room), and cut through a lock leading to another room in the ship. He searched for anything to use, anything that worked. He saw another room, but glass was blocking the way. He kicked the glass apart and searched the next room... nothing again. He looked to the side and found a gauntlet, a wristblade gauntlet.

He didn't know whoes it was, so he pulled of the Arm part but kept the carterage and blades, so he could use them to shoot out of the gauntlet, as a gun of a sort, he made a handle, trigger and all. He had a two bullet gun, that fired both at the same time. though to the right again, in the weapons compartment, he found spare Wristblade gauntets, he took out the blades as ammo, but made another into a gun to make two guns. he grabbed ammo and left down the corridor hallway, both guns put away in holsters on his back...

HPsig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

as Krauser was fighting hive_tyrant he managed to stab Hive_tyrant ion the leg with his tail and than charging and leaping on him but sadly missing on his leap attack. as tyrant ran back away from Krauser he looked in his bloodyed body and saw nothing but sorrow he thought to himself shouldnt he be in pain from his wounds.

as krauser once more went into a battle stance he was slowly but surely attacking his opponit and getting weaker from his wounds when he had treid to attack stalker but ultimatly failed. as he swung his tail around fercly in rage he once more charged and clwed at tyrant slashing him across the chest but as he did this tyrant also slashed him across the side of the head but than krauser tripped tyrant.

as two aliens fought each other krauser noticed out of the back of his eye a human but the human was for later right now he had to kill this alien before the human

mattsig.jpg

By the time you see the shadow of my sleeek body its already too late i will hgave my tail sticking through your lifless body and my iner teeth smashing through your face

as vasquez looked aeo in the eyes she simply said i dont know. i dont kmnopw what our next move is but its gona have alot of death in it as she moved away from aeo he only shuddered.

as the marines moved throught the bushs they came on to a sort of fighting arena where two xenos where fighting halt every one she said the victor will face me aeo if i die ur in charge.

(jack or Hive_Tyrant whoever wins this battle will face me so whoever wins i challenge)

VasquezSighehe.jpgSEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS

as disc and celtic looked for their clan brother's, disc heard combat fighting over a small hill.with all your respect celtic wait here i'll scout ahead to make the path safe.when i went over the hill i saw dozens of aliens dead and a pred standing in the middle with lust in his eyes.

it was...cory.a past pred from my clan.cory had 4 aliens sneaking up from behind him. i knew i could't leave him like that so a ran down with my disc and threw it and killed a alien just as it tryed to jump at cory from behind.cory with out looking swinged his wristblade killing another alien. leaving it 2 be 2 on 2.i quickly picked up my disc and prepeard to fight...

DiscsSig.gif

the_doctor, Yautja, 17 years ago

cystic leaped back from the wall, quickly jumping back towards the elder. its talons ready to rip into the hunters soft flesh, the doctor's arms out stretched anticpating the counterattck, his wristblades drawn out. the xenomorph collided with the hunter wrapping its arms onto the doctor's shoulders digging into the meat.

the doctor raised his right arm pushed into the creature with all his might quickly ripping the monster from its grip. cystic flew backwards again towards the cave wall, the doctor also stumbled back towards the opposite wall.

he felt the cave wall press up against the deep gashes in the elders shoulders. he could feel the burning, the pain of a new scars. the elder had to think fast, faster then fighting with shadowblade, he could hear the alpha alien raising from the cave floor and stalker reading himself for the battle.

he worried about stalker, not for the fight with the alpha but what would happen if stalker survived this. the elder knew something had awakened in his friend when he killed shadowblade, something that shouldnt have been awakened. the thing that had made shadowblade into the scum he was.

the doctor's thoughts wandered for a second, he heard the xenomorph push off the rock wall once more, cystic flew into the air leaping towards the doctor. quickly the elder drew his combi stick extending it and holding it angled upwards. as cystic came falling down from the leap towards the hunter, the sharp metal extend shooting upwards hitting the tough exoskeleton, this combined with the force of the leap caused the object to rip through the hard meat.

meanwhile the alpha alien had gotton to its feet and charged towards stalker. the hunter's body was no longer under the extreme pain that had caused him the almost loose his grip on reality.

the doctor flung his undamaged leg into the air and pushed the monster off the metal, the hard meat flew across the cave towards the alpha. landing beside its feet.

the alpha and stalker collided both pushing hard into one another like they were wrestling and the alpha was winning. stalker couldnt hold his spot and deal with the onslaught of the alpha's snapping teeth and striking tail. stalker's body hit the wall with a mighty thud, combined with stalkers grunting the doctor knew his brother was in trouble. their was only one thing the doctor could do, a debate raged in his mind.

he listened closly he could hear both them but to his perspective they were ontop of each other. the alpha had stalkers hands tied up and again was leaning over him to lay the fatal blow. the doctor yelled as loud as he could "Stalker move to the right!".

the elder hurled the combi stick through the air towards the figures, stalker heard the command and moved his body as far to the right as he could in the short second that had past. the stick slice through the alpha's body before digging it's self into the rock wall.

the alpha let out a tremendous shriek and let go of stalkers hands allowing him to escape the deadly grip. the alpha was pinned to the wall, stalker slid under the creature only to see cystic leap towards him.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

Stalker nodded to his elder, then turning to Cory & Black, he bellowed "my brothers, we are all saddened by this tragedy, but if we are to survive any longer, we must be on the move. Those creatures know that we're here, & if we stay, they will swarm us & tear us apart. We must be out of here by dawn, or the sunlight will scorch our flesh from our bones" Black & Cory nodded, the hunters were ready to move.

Stalker turned to the doctor, he knew of a place where they could go, where they would be safe from the scorching sun. They would make their way across the rocky landspace, & into the entrenchments running through the planets surface. They were deep enough to shield the hunters from the sunlight, & closed in enough to allow a relatively easy defence to be set up. "I will need to lead the way, as I know where we must head" Stalker said.

As the hunters began to leave the ship, the feeling of depression seemed to loom over their heads. They could not remove the thoughts of all their dead brethren from their mind. It almost felt like they were leaving a part of themselves behind as they walked away from the ships mangled wreckage. The hunters must move quickly if they were to make it to their destination in one piece. Stalker spied the trench up ahead, "it's not much further, press on brothers" he bellowed, but as they neared the trench, he could sense something wasn't right.

"Stay back, something's wrong" Stalker exclaimed as he slowly neared the edge of the trench. Peering over the edge, he seemed to suddenly dissapear into in as a powerful black beast leapt from the trench & grabbed the massive hunter by the head, pulling him down into the waiting arms of a mass of swarming black killers.....

thorndesignssig.jpg

the doctor searched the dark plane of rock that was a planet, he was watching, observing everything that was going on. waiting for the slightest movement.

the stench inside the ship was terrbile, the rotting flesh of the dead was all that could be smelt. so many had died on impact, metal beams through them, crushed by the hull. this troubled the doctor so many hunters, his friends, his brothers had died in such a cowardess attack. whoever or whatever had disabled the ship had been a fair distance away, cowards he thought.

the doctor had a very difficult choice now, to leave the ship, seach for shelter or to continue looking for survivers. he knew dawn would be very soon and the search for shelter would be difficult in the hot sun of the planet. on the other hand there was a huge chance that there were more yuatjas alive in the ship, trapped.

he also had to take into account that the planet had a xenomorph hive, but this wasnt a hunt this was survival and the elder had no choice but to do what is best for the ones that he knows are still alive.

the doctor turns to stalker "time to leave my brother, we can not stay much longer, grab what supplies are near". after a few minutes collecting what food and supplies that were around the four hunters were ready to leave.

yoyo.jpg

Kidd, Yautja, 17 years ago

(Ok. I read the posts by the Marines, and hardly understood them on where I'm at. So, I'll use what I have read,a nd do Forgive me on my late entry. I was helping someone to move into their new house.)

The Marine, with the group of Rag-tag group of marines that Hyro called over. We soldier heard Hyro called for him, Kidd with no hesitation on following the orders, quickly executed the command as he got up and ran over to Hyro's position.

Kidd stopped at the Squad Leader's position and kneeled and starts to listen in on the orders. The marine, weighing in at two-hundred seven pounds with only civilian clothes on, and standing at the height of six feet and two inches, he's one of the tallest in the Elite Squad, making him a great asset in their cause. Now the marine, wearing only light equipment on his person for most of the needed supplies are either lost or destroyed in the wreckage of the ship. So the marine listens to Hyro, seeing both through good eyes, not worrying about the cut he had recieved on his upper left eyebrow, and the feeling of his chest bing caved in as he was thrown to the ground by the force of the landing.

The Srg. knowing his orders, ready his Pulse Rifle and stands up, ready to follow Hyro to certain Victory or Death,but it is all the same to Kidd, for Death is one path that all living things must take...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

Pain flooded Stalker's body as blood poured from the gaping wound in his neck. He had taken a tremendous amount of punishment not only from Shadowblade, but now the Alpha Alien aswell. The hunter knew these creatures well, although they were an extreme rarity amongst their species. The most savage of killers, dwarfing their brethren in size & power. They were the ultimate prey. Blood poured everywhere as Stalker managed to drag himself up against the cave wall for support, his battered body slumping against the rocks. Detaching his medicomp & laying it on the ground, he knew there wasn't time to spare. Pulling out a small hypodermic needle, Stalker jammed the tip through his skin, pumping painkillers into his system, he knew that he would not have the time to heal himself up anymore than this right now.
As he stared over at his elder, he could see that he was trapped, being backed into a dead end by the pair of monstrosities, with no escape.....

The doctor began to pull back as the two massive black killers advanced on him. Backing him against the caved in rock wall. He could not see his attackers, but he could hear their menacing hisses as they closed in. Daveberg raised his massive body up onto his hind legs. Drool slid off his mouth as his slimy black lips parted to reveal a row of shining, transleuscent teeth. His jaws parted as an ear-piercing screech echoed throughout the blocked off section of cave. Cystic warrior crept along the wall, slowly approaching the hunter from the side, his barbed tail whipping back & forth in the anticipation of blood.

Daveberg arched his back, his talons beared as he prepared to leap at the doctor. Suddenly, the sound of cracking chitchin echoed throughout the cave as a massive armoured boot connected with the Alpha Alien's ribs, sending the creature sprawling across the floor. Daveberg shook his armoured head as he turned to face his assailant. Stalker was back to his feet & ready for a fight. The hunter's armblade extended as he entered a fighting stance. The doctor turned as Cystic leapt from the wall at the mighty elder. The sound of the creatures' ear piercing screech gave away it's position as the elder quickly reacted. His massive hands lunged forth, grabbing the xenomorph mid-leap & tossing it against the cave wall, the sharp rocks cutting into it's chitinous exoskeleton. The battle was on.....

thorndesignssig.jpg

as vasquez went into what was left of the brigge she sat down ina corner alone and for the first time started to cry she knew that she had comdemened all those men to death every last marine here would die she slowly reached down at her pistol holster and took out one of her guns she looked it over carfully. through sobbing tehe began to load the gun.

Just than aeo walks in vasquez he said in a gasp as he knocked the gun out of her hand. she slowly ezed her sobbing and looked around at the control bridge she notice her old freinds corpse only one problem his cheast was rippped open she said and grabed her pulse rifle from behind her back seeing as to how she forgot her smart gun in the armory.

aeo go that way she said whatch out for xenos she said we got one in the ship. as they checked the bridge a xeno jumped out of the dark at vasquez taking her by surprise she managed to fire a few rounds into the air before she hit the ground and was knocked out ad 3 more marines enter the bridge one of them with a shot gun runs and slides inbetween the now unconciuos vasquez and the xeno he put the gun stright into the things chest before he could pullthe triger thething grabbed at the gun he smacked it with the blunt side of his gun and than as it backed up he picked up vasquezs pulse rifle and blew the thing away!

as Krauser had been attacked he swiftly tail whipped what ever had just attacked him and got up after hearing a pleasent slap across the face when he got up relised that it was own of his own kind attacked byone his own kin well he thought i have survived alone for far to long to be killed by this hive breed insult to our kind i will slay him.

as krauser got into position to leap and attack he let out a low deep angery battle hiss one that he himself had never heard comming out of him. as krauser swiftly attacked with his claws and tail he soon relised that this new threat was just like him in experance he was a noob alien but unlike krauser he had been raised and protected in the safty of a hive if he could not join up with this hive he would kill any who opposed him as he leaped out of the way of hive_tyrants tail which if it would have hit might have been fatal although when he came back up hive_tyrant was already on top of him.

mattsig.jpg

By the time you see the shadow of my sleeek body its already too late i will hgave my tail sticking through your lifless body and my iner teeth smashing through your face

Shaking his head as his dreadlocks smacked into his helmet back and forth, Cory was shocked. Getting up with his fellow Balatu warriors and examining this faded rogue of the past, Shadowblade. Cory held in his chest from horrible pain. He let out a snarl ready to give everything hes got on this Shadowblade.

Black Warrior, The Doc, and Stalker jumped into the battle with Shadowblade. Cory readied his wristblade as it shot out of its gauntlet. His sidearm blade shot out of the left arm. Black Warrior, The Doc and Stalker grew anger as they swung their fearsome blades across each other's armor in their battle witth Shadowblade. Trickles of light green blood lite up the dark surface of this hellish planet. Cory wasn't sure if they relized a great horde of Xenomorphs coming from behind them but he had to act soon. Cory darted straight at the other four Predators fighting the rogue. Cory leaped into the air once he got right infront of Shadowblade. His feet latched onto his shoulders. His heel kicked the back of Shadowblade's head with a loud thud. Shadowblade fell onto the ground giving his Balatu clan brothers a deadly advantage.

Cory landed right infront of the charging horde of Xenomorphs. His feet plunged right the soil as dust rose in the air. Cory ran over to the Xenomorphs. Swing his side arm blade into ones face, it tore into its mouth and smashed it into the others. Acid showered into the air. A Xenomorph leaped out at Cory, he uppercutted it with his wristblade sending it right over is head. Cory blindly sent out a kick into the patch of Xenomorphs sending them into a massive, rigiddy boulder. Cory lanced out his arms and let out a large roar. Relizing he was now blooded into Balatu.... Now blooded into two clans but belonging to one.

Only the two Xenomorphs left they were smashed into a boulder, the sprang their attack. Cory turned around and back handed the Xenomorph with his side arm blade ripping its head in half. Cory then rolled onto the ground and shoved his wristblades into the last Xenomorph's stomach. Raising the Xenomorph into the air, Cory picked his left arm back up to use side arm blade. He sliced it across the Xenomorph's throat. Cory kicked the Xenomorph into the air before its acidic blood could spew onto his skin.

Getting back on his feet, Cory latched onto a Xenomorph's hand and twisted it. He pulled it out of the socket and acid squirted out. Cory then put his hands on his helmet and tore it off of his face. There his predatoral face was revealed. A scar torn across his right eye. He picked the Xenomorph's severed hand and burned it across his helmet and made a blooding mark across the other blooding mark he earned when he was a Hunter's Moon hunter. He did the same on his head. Cory attached his helmet back onto his face. Getting up off his knees, smoke started to rise. He relized it was from him. Looking at his side arm blade.

His side arm blade began to melt. Holes caved into the blade. Cory detached it and it splashed into the ground next to one of the Xenomorph's carcuss. Cory took a quick glance at his trusty wristblade...

Cory looked back to the battle with his Balatu clan brothers and the rogue, Shadowblade. More squermy movement sounded from behind Cory again... He still moved onto the battle.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Aeo, Yautja, 17 years ago

Aeo halted his squad as Vasquez began to bark out orders, “Alright men go ahead and set up a 360 degree perimeter around us.†he said as he began to walk over to Vasquez. Aeo didn’t know what was going through her head at the moment but the way she spoke to the Marines was not the way to speak when your lives depend on them… and their lives depend on your actions.

Aeo knew Vasquez was in charge, seeing as she was the senior person however he knew he had to talk some sense into her before she got more Marines killed with that order. “Excuse me, Vasquez may I have a word with you.†Aeo said pulling her aside away from the other Marines who were beginning to set up the perimeter.

“Alright Vasquez,†Aeo said in a calm voice placing his hand on her shoulder, “You need to slow down and explain to me what are next move is because you are in charge… Now these men are depending on you to get them out alive, You know that right?†he paused for a brief moment looking around at the remaining Marines.

“Now I know you want to get those things for attacking and killing good Marines… but that is not the way we should go, Right now we need to worry about the ones that are still left alive. In order to honor the dead we need to repair the ship and get their bodies back home.†he stopped mid-sentence to remember those who had fallen so valiantly in battle to protect their fellow Marines.

“So my suggestion would be to set out patrols to look for all the ship parts we lost on the way down here and have the others stay back and guard the ship, and start the reo when Hyro gets back we can leave this god-forsaken rock." he said letting out a slight chuckle to lighten the mood of things.

"I know its not going out and killing a lot of xenos and yantja but that is something we will have to live with. Right now my concerns are with these men who are relying on us to keep them alive. So what are your orders for us?†he asked her with his voice remaining as calm as always

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing.

- Edmund Burke -

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 17 years ago

As hyro charged toward dragon adrenaline was building in his body his primal instincts for survival had kicked in. This was a fight to the death and he intended to win, to many lives the counted on him not to try, he would show this beast why he had earned to rank of commanding officer of Alpha Draconis! Hyro would show this beast he had bitten of more than he could chew! At least that's what hyro had hoped.

Hyro had leapt through the air planting his hands against dragon’s chest. With the moment of hyro causing a shift of weight in dragon’s legs sent dragon sprawling and hyro rolling away. With a little bit of distance between the two of them hyro unloaded his pistol into the beast. Even though most of the shot caused minimal damage not breaking through dragon’s chest armor one bullet tore threw dragon’s right peck and another threw his ribs on the right side. But was this enough no the beast just stood there in dented armor spewing fluorescent blood from the two wounds. Yet he just stood there letting loose a low growl. If the dragon was feeling pain he sure didn’t show it. Although one thing hyro was sure that it felt was rage. Mainly because it let loose a blood curtailing howls and charged blade first toward hyro. Hyro may have been quick to bring his knife in the way to block the arm blades but was he strong enough to hold against them? But then hyro realizing his stupidity it wasn’t about strength in a battle of blades I was about guiding your opponent’s weapon where you wanted it to go. hyro knew it was a risk but it might be worth it as he angled his blade the sheer power behind dragon slid down hyro's knife causing a shift in weight bring dragons arm blades into the ground. This was hyro chance dragons side was open hyro stabbed his knife as hard as he could against the plating of dragons armor. As steel met alien metal there was a light resistance but to force of behind the serrated edge of hyro's knife bore through into dragon’s armor into his side. As dragon yelped in pain he swung his other arm back handing hyro sending him sprawling.

And there hyro was weaponless and venerable. Sure he had grenades but the possibility of a damaged structure falling because of an explosion was too great. As he looked ahead he saw the beast starting to get up and beyond dragon was hyro pulse rifle there was no chance to get to it in time without getting attacked. But behind hyro there was a beacon of hope dragons combistick was still in the ground. As hyro yanked the combistick out of the ground he was amazed at how something so massive was so light. Hyro then realized the irony of using a weapon that he had seen tear through some many of his comrades against it owner. Hyro would be using alien technology for the first time...

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 17 years ago

Voltage thought he was being followed so he quickly tuned and swiped his blafdes but barely missed SY12 head, he then joined voltage down the cave, SY12 was mad for almost being cut but he went alonways,the technology was ruined and they couldn't use it so they had to go old school hunting, they made it down into the cave wher they found a damaged ship. They both saw Celtic by it and they went closer as they saw the ground in one spot moving and they heard one of there brotherens in the ground. SY12 went to Celtic to ask what has happened, while Voltage went to work picking and tearing at the ground, dust and dirt filled the air while Voltage went by hand and he managed to open a hole wear light shined in on Disc where he was trapped in a hole. Voltage then broke open the hole and reached in for Disc and pulled him out of the hole. He was releaved and happy while angry at tghe same time for being stuck in there. Now there was four of them together Voltage had no clue where the others are but may find out soon, they have to stick together and survive now.

metal16.jpg
There are two reasons men fight, to exist or to live

donut, Yautja, 17 years ago

The sound of patted feet against crumbling rock was faintly heard among the horde of xenomorphs as they swiftly and stealthly crept through the moon-lit landscape. The moon bathed the sky in silver light as it hovered with the stars, reflecting its magistic beauty on the inhabitants below, there had never been a more beautiful night, though of course, being a xenomorph Donut payed no attention to it, she only continued to run with her breatherin. Donut nimbly hopped over and on the rocks which scattered the landscape, sometimes bits and pieces of shattered rock would be kicked up into her face by the two xenomorphs ahead of her, everytime she would snarl and hiss in aggitation, threatning her two brothers.

Donut glanced at Drenton as a low, hoarse hiss emerged from the depths of his throat, his muscles constricted as his movement became faster, and within seconds he was meters ahead of the paced xenomorph horde. It would seem that Drenton was not the only one estatic about finding the source of this noise, Crow bore his teeth and hissed as he himself matched Drentons speed, both xenomorphs were side by side as they overcame their rocky obstacles. Donut meerly looked ahead, her interest did not lie with this noise, but something else caught her attention... an object in the distance perhaps, she knew not what it was, and it was this that sparked her curiousity. Though Donut was gifted with wisdom, some say that curiousity is the key to wisdom, and so Donut split from the group, noticed by few as she lept over the ledges and surfaces of the towering rocks. If the noise they had heard was indeed an intruder, it would be quickly killed by the swarm of xenomorphs searching for it, this is why Donut had no hesitation as she directed her attention else where.

Donut perched herself on one of the rocks, little bits and pieces fell as she gained her balance upon it. Donut glanced back at her brothers and sisters, they were distant, but still in "sight". She could no longer hear the sound of their feet, the further she got from them the more she regretted wandering off, perhhe shouldnt have broken off, after all the object could just be another rock, or even something dangerous. Donut directed her attention at the mysterious object once more, she stood still, unable to decide her actions. Donut knew she was just wasting time, once again she looked back at her breatherin, they were barely "visable", but perhaps it was best if she did indeed join them, she would investigate the object when she was in the protection of other xenormophs.

Donut lunged herself from her perch and raced towards the xenomorphs, rocks flew from her feet as she sprinted on, perhaps causing a little too much noise, for she noticed a few xenomorphs turned to her. At this she slowed down and crept at a steady pace, they wouldnt wait for her for it was her fault she broke away, but alas she quickly caught up with them and was once again among their ranks. Donut felt silly as she sped up to re-claim her post, the object shouldnt be her concern, after all she hadnt thought about there being more then one intruder, if there were several, the hive could possibly be in danger, and this is something Donut could not allow.

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

the doctor grabbed stalker's arm and pulled himself up, he could tell something was wrong. not just the crash but something was attacking them.

movement could be heard on the decks below them, he still tried to remember more of the ship's final moments, he could remember the coordinates of the planet and the odd-ness of the solar system. there were only few things that could do what had been done to the ship, he tried to make some sense of it, at the final moments everything was going fine, they had started to scan the near by planets as they passed. only a small amount of information on the planet was picked up before something caused all of the ship's computers and systems to breakdown.

the two warriors walked a few steps down the corridors, the doctor "we need to gather the clan" said as they walked

yoyo.jpg

Kidd, Yautja, 17 years ago

Kidd stares at Cory with little fear and he smiles at the hulking beast,"Are you enjoying this Talk? Heck, I think you have made me bleed more than your fill. Still, there are things that you need to know about this marine than meets the eye." Kidd then points to the monster and then at his own eye,"Yes. I meant you." Cory, not wanting to hear Kidd's taunts nor does he want to attack recklessly, stands his ground. The marine looks around the hall way for any thing that would be a major help to his cause, still keeping his eye on the beast.

The marine sees his Empty Pulse Rifle, but it is between the two giants at battle. Kidd, looking for an opputunity to get the charges foward, and Cory did the same, knowing that his prey is at his weakest level. The marine jumps forward for his Rifle, as the great beast continues to charge at him. Kidd quickly grabs the rifle, readyies it, but it was too late to make a move, for the monster had already closed in the gap between them, grabbed him by the head and kneed him in the face, causing the marine to fall to the ground on his side. Cory roared as he knocked his prey down with a solid blow to the head and unsheath his wristblades. Kidd regainin pushed himself up, he sees double through his two eyes and then looks back at the Predator which is roaring in celebration. The marine looks down at the monster's legs and then smiles, as he looks up at him,"HEY! LOOK DOWN!" Kidd raised his good leg, and kicked Cory, right square in the knee, making the sound of bone crunching. The sound to Kidd meant only one thing, and that he had reversed the joint in Cory's left leg. The hunter, fell to his knees in pain from this unexpected attack, and Kidd slowly stood up over him, picking up the blade end of the broken K-Bar and looks at Cory's eye. The marine grabs the monster's hair, ed it back, and said through clenched teeth,"You killed a good marine today. I'm not gonna have the marine's death be in vain for I'll kill you know for what you have done to him!" The Sergeant grabs took the blade, and just about when he was about to slit the creature's throat, Cory made a move just before the marine's action was done...

(Me tired, so I'll finish it tomorrow with ya Cory. Sorry about the Reply to the E-Mail you sent me dude.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

alll of the squads vasquez had sent out had all reported nothing she was fed up and ed hyro and kidd hadnt cam back which scared her but o well she decided to put anoither pvt in command alright boys im going out shut the door when i leaver yes mam they replied and she was off she came over to a dead xeno and yautja she noticed the yautja was a highly experanced hunter o she said this cant be good she heard a sound she turned around with her smart gun at the ready she thought she say a xeno her motion tracker went off damnit she yelled eat this motherf%#*@s she yelled and started fireing in to the bushes at random nothing well lets see how they like this she said taking a gernade from her belt poping the pin and tossing it into the bushes a loud exploiosn could be herd from miles around she was shure of that and if that didnt kill it she wanteed it to try and attack her just to even try than it would have to meet her smart gun.