Iseijin, Yautja, 17 years ago

A large, rodent-like critter poked its elongated nose from the crevice of its burrow and sniffed the surrounding air for any sign of delicious insectoid prey to be consumed for the night. Cautiously, its furry head peered over the mouth of the burrow and looked around; whipping about its head to get a quick glance of the nearby area, then took a small step forward. The scent of something crawly and juicy enticed the creature further out into the open, stopping every few steps to sniff the air and scout for danger before continuing onwards through the cracks between the boulders and dry grass to its multi-legged meal.

A high-pitched squeal broke the silence, followed by a wet crunching sound. Behind a large boulder, a dark entity rose from its secluded perch, snarling quietly in content as the last of the rodent’s battered body made its way down the beast’s throat. The beast itself was both a marvel and a curse of nature; a quadruped death machine, darker in both body and soul than the night itself. A spawn of that of which should have never been; both a goddess and a demoness of her species: a Xenomorph – Iseijin.

The large beast shook her head, splattering clear goo and blood from her still salivating mouth, the flesh under her chin and neck lagging for a second behind the force and still moving even after she stopped. Tonight’s catch would do well as an appetizer, but knew better than to expect anything more than what was being digested at the time for a future meal. Food was scarce, as most larger beings were taken as hosts for the ever-growing xenomorph population on this planet, and therefore left much to be desired when it came for a meal – and one could only stomach partially digested, fermenting, and decaying left-over host corpses for so long before tiring of the same bland taste that came with each bite. Iseijin’s hunting trips were short, as the Guardian she could not leave the Nest unattended for long, and usually returned without success. Yet tonight proved to be different, with a small, albeit satisfying nibble, and her mood improved dramatically; hoping her rodent prey was a female with young so she would have at least something else to bring back to the freshly-molten young drones and their ever cryings for food… –

The earth under the Xenomorph’s feet suddenly thundered and shuddered. Iseijin let out a confused growl, snaking her elongated head higher to sense the direction of the disturbance. A large cloud of smoke, thick and black, rose from the horizon and the winds carried with it the scents of smoulders, burnt metal, and – a treat for Iseijin – charred flesh. The scent of meat always proved that hosts and meals could be supplied in generous amounts amongst the Hive and drones, and as Guardian the Hive’s inhabitant’s well-being was her duty.

Iseijin’s mouth began to salivate again. She did not question the nature of such blessing and with bounding leaps made her way towards the black column, eager to reap its fruits – or, more accurately, their flesh.

Iseijin.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

Concerned with the noise up ahead over the rocky hill, Cory began to climb up the hill. Stabbing his wristblade into the rocks to fermly climb up the hill. His pointed toe nails stuck into the hill to help himself up the hill. Gravel and dust fell down below as he reached for each rock to prie himself on. Finally getting to the top, his chest props onto a large hot boulder. With ease, Cory jumps onto the boulder in a perching posistion. Looking off in the distance, Cory spots a Yautja figure struggling with some sort of serpent... A Xenomorph known as Crow. Behind Crow were two other ferosous Xenomorphs.

Cory examined one Xenomorph.. Drenton. He was along side of another female Xenomorph, Donut. Cory was very hisitant about his next actions. Wondering to help out his brotherin, Navyspaz or attack the other Xenomorphs. Understanding the annyounce he would cause attacking Crow while Navypaz fought him... He would let Navyspaz battle this serpant as his enemy. Cory clicked onto his wristcomp.. Nothing... It sparked and hissed. He forgot it was damaged severlly. Cory slowly stalked up on the steaming gravle path way he took away from the wreck site. Cory then suddenly notices another Yautja running towards the smouldering wreck site. Confused of what he was doing, Cory had no intentions of exploring. He then relized it was Stalker. Cory had a great present feeling of safty.

Cory keep his wristblade drawn. Running up boulders and jumping back and forth to the next boulder closer to the battle. Cory got onto a higher level of the boulders and was now above the battle. He could see in great detail of the battle... Donut and Drenton who followed behind Crow suddenly sensed Cory's approach. Cory stood on top of the boulder like hill and raised his wristblade in the air... He let out a roar crackling into the air and echoed beyond the wreck site. Cory leaped down towards the two other Xenomorphs... He wasn't worried about death but rather loosing honor...

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Aeo, Yautja, 17 years ago

(((Sorry for the short post but I need to catch up, I’m in the hospital at the moment so Internet access is limited but I will get on as much as I can.)))

Aeo locked and loaded his pulse rifle as the men were growing anxious, Vasquez had left without even properly briefing him as to what needed to be set up on the defenses to the ship. “I should be used to it by now.†he muttered to himself as he slammed a clip into his family’s M1911.

The old pistol held many years in the beloved Corps, it had been pasted on to many of the men in his family that joined the Corps. Sadly Aeo began to think that he would be the last person who would wield it.

“All right,†he said in a commanding voice “We have work to do, you to watch the 6 o’clock to the 12 o’clock and you three watch the 12 to the 6 o’clock, I don’t care if everyone abandoned us to do this shoddy detail, we are Marines and as such we will do as we are told.

“Even if it kills us… For the glory of the Marines Hoorah…†he muttered under his breath.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing.

- Edmund Burke -

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

Stalker's body seemed to go numb as Shadowblade pushed the weapon through his skin. His life seemed to flash before his eyes. Memories flooded back to him, of his first honourable kill when he was just a youngster, to his acceptance into the balatu clan by the ledgendary K20A2. Many of his old memories from centuries past. A smile could almost be seen on his face as it all came back to him. Then suddenly, a voice shattered his almost spiritual harmony. "You are weak, & that is what has caused you to die at my hands". It was Shadowblade's voice. Suddenly, Stalker seemingly snapped back to reality as a vast wave of new thoughts & emotions ran through his head. Much had changed in those past centuries, from first becoming blooded to eventually becoming one of the most feared & dangerous hunters in existence. In his heart he knew all of Shadowblade's tauntings were faulty. He was one of the mightiest hunters that had ever lived, & he would not die at the hands of some arrogant rogue. As he could feel the weapon digging into his side he murmured "if you think I am weak, they why are you lying in a pool of blood at my feet?"

Shadowblade seemed puzzled by Stalkers words as he continued to bury the weapon deeper into the proud hunters side. Suddenly, a gutteral laugh erupted from Stalkers mouth. He started to force back against Shadowblades grip, working his hand free & clamping his clawed fingers around Shadowblades wrist. Shadowblade tried to pull away but it was no use. Stalker stood motionless as Shadowblade struggled to release himself from the hunters deadly grip. Suddenly, a look of shock struck Shadowblades face. He had realised what he had done..... & his only wish was that he could take it all back.

The dormant beast inside Stalker had been awakened. Even though his reputation was ledgendary, he had not been fighting to his full potential. A lesson that Shadowblade had unwittingly taught him. For it to be that easy for the rogue to take him down, he had come to the realisation that he had indeed become weak. Shadowblade fought with such effectiveness & brutality, that Stalker almost admired him. Stalkers ledgendary battles had been brutal, but this rogue had shown him an entirely different side of himself. A side Shadowblade would soon become very familiar with.

With one swift movement, Stalker spun to face Shadowblade, still clutching his wrist with immense crushing force. Shadowblade was pinned, he couldn't move. Stalker pulled himself closer, staring straight into the rogues blood red eyes. Shadowblade peered back into Stalkers eyes, & to his shock, the same fire that had fuelled Shadowblade for so many years now burned inside Stalker too. The rogue knew what he had done, & it was a decision that he regretted as soon as he stared into Stalker's now cold & lifeless eyes. A smirk beamed across Stalker's demonic visage, a silent spoken message between himself & Shadowblade of what he had done, of what he had made Stalker.

In one swift, brutal movement, Stalker wrenched at Shadowblade's wrist, tearing the arm off at the elbow. The rogue's face seemed to almost go white in shock as he slumped to the ground & began to crawl for his life. Stalker's "weaknesses" no longer plagued him, he had become just as sadistic & merciless as the rogue himself.
A demonic laugh beamed from the demented hunter as he grabbed the rogue by the leg as Shadowblade attempted to crawl away. "What's wrong? I thought this was what you wanted?" Stalker sadistically remarked as he pulled the recoiling Shadowblade towards him. His mighty hand slammed into the back of Shadowblades neck as his monstrous fingers began to crush the life from the so-called elder. He lifted Shadowblade off his feet with one hand, & drove him head-first into the rock wall of the cave, splitting his face wide open as litres upon litres of the rogues blood poured from the wound. Shadowblade attempted to fight back with feeble swipes at Stalker with his remaining arm, but his efforts were futile. Stalker's wristblades extended from his gauntlet as he laughed sadistically. Through all of his own blood clouding his vision, Shadowblade stared up into Stalkers eyes. In a strange way, Shadowblade had become Stalker's guidance to his true self. He was the one who had taught him about his own weaknesses, & ultimately, & unwillingly, forced him to overcome them, something which Shadowblade would not live much longer to regret. Stalker raised his blades above his head as emotions rushed through his mind. He had always been brought up to follow the ways of honour, but he had never known these kinds of joys. The joy of being sadistic & evil, the joy of torture, the joy...of freedom.

All seemed to go silent. As if the world had come to a standstill. All of Stalkers rage & emotions had been pent up for so long that the release was terrifying. In that one moment, all of his anger flooded from his body as he brought the blades down into Shadowblade's upper torso. They slammed through his shoulder, & tore downwards through his body, shattering his ribcage & slicing his internal organs apart. The rogues lifeless body fell before Stalkers feet. In all of his life, Stalker had never felt like this. He felt almost like a new being. His head rasied & his mandibles flared as he let out an earth shattering war-cry, almost symbolising Stalker's new beginning.

Suddenly, a black shape crept down from the cave ceiling. A blood curdling screech erupted from it's gaping jaw as The doctor turned to face it.....The Alpha Alien.....

thorndesignssig.jpg

as all the marines with vasquez worked to ready the dropship for take off from the burning hunk of ship that was left from the ships freefall. as they finished baording all the civs vasquev looked at the ship they where leaving no she said i ownt go she told kilo and fire team charliie to stay the rest would leave mam u cant do that take off she ordered.

as the remainingmarines and vasquez whatched the dropship leave one of the marines started to whine (god i dont wanna die vasquez u crazy why would umakes u s stay here why why why why wh- shut the hell up she yelled at him we would only weight them down this way now we can get down to fighting so who is still with me if not put ur guns and ammo down take a pistol 1 clip of ammo and leave!

VasquezSighehe.jpgSEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 17 years ago

HP held up his arms in front of his face. The xeno hit the arms, and HP threw him off him, by opening his arms with force. The xeno flew back, and slid across the ground. It's head hit the rock, as HP ran up to it. HP picked it up with one hand, and used his other hand to punch it in the face hard enough to make the xeno fly far back.

HP ran up and attemped to stomp on it, but the xeno rolled over got up and hit HP to the side with it's tail. HP kicked the xeno in the side, and it fell over. HPspred his legs on each side of the xeno and punched it in the face. he stepped aside and kicked it. It got up, and HP uppercutted it in the stomache. It flew back, and HP went up to finish it off, he heard in his head, "FINISH HIM!" though it was in a wierd voice. HP unsheathed his AP Wristblades, and cut off the head of the kill, and he tore off the skin, and held the skull in his hands then put it on his back, the wierd voice returnd, "Fatality." whos voice was it...

HPsig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~

Aeo kilo squad has experanice in killing yautja send them out to find this thing wut ever it is kill it they will t you if it gets into here then we will be screwed i can barly fight and god knows how blade is so gl kilo squad go kill us a yautja.........

as the squad moved out about half of them had smartguns the other half had rifles and flamethrowers saveral hours later 2 men returned withoutweapons or ammo wh4ere the res of your unit marines vasquez asked dead man this one is too damn smart for us so it kinda slaytered themi thought u said u had experance we do in unblooded hunters this one set a trap that we fell into.....

alright boys and girls vasquez said now in a wheelchair this room is now top prority we kill anything that isant human now et to ur posts!

<mattspicsig6288.jpgSEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 17 years ago

*in a lost state*

Voltage waking up to the heat burning him he finds out he was being dellusional and was knocked out in the crash around him the land was deserted and he see a cave not to far nbut he steps out into the sun burning his foot "damnit" he said, then he jumps back under the wreckage of his ship, he takes a piece of metal and a cloth to cover his hands while he holds the metal so won't cause it to burn into his hands from the extreme heat. He runs quickly in the baring heat trying to make it while he is going his heat seeking visor breaks caused to the extreme heat and burns a hole in his mask he quickly drops the metal and throws his visor piece and then gets back up again *while thinking to himself* "where is everyone, everyone dead....i need to get the hell out of this heat and get to the cave this is too much pressure to freakin run under the heat" in just a few minutes he gets to the cave where it was cool and moist giving voltage to rest his fatigue as well his technology was starting to cool off but was half damage and i couldn't use it. Voltage had to use his senses and he heard sounds from the cave a life form a brother of his clan. He then and went off to go search for his fellow brother hoping to find him alive at all costs.

(i made it work out where i was not dead at all)

metal16.jpg
There are two reasons men fight, to exist or to live

Aeo, Yautja, 17 years ago

Aeo was truly amazed that there was a survivor, yet one thing worried him about this situation. “The Yautja…†as mumbled as he laid Blade Hunter down upon the medical table that was located in the Medical Bay. Surprisingly enough the Med Bay had suffered little if any damage from the crash, however getting to the Bay had taken quite alot out of the men who had been clearing the debris out of the corridors of the ship, the only noticeable effect of the landing was the medicines and ointments that were laying strewn all over the floor.

“Don’t worry we’ll fix you right up.†Aeo said to Blade Hunter “Hey Doc,†he called out to the medic that was assigned to the group. “How is Vasquez?â€Â

“Well she is pretty dinged up pretty bad… I did the best I could do, but her legs are badly damaged. She will need someone to carry her at all times.†the Medic said in a somber tone of voice.

Aeo stepped away from everyone looking down the dark hallway letting his mind wander, “How could this have happened?†he asked himself “Sir!†a voice called out bringing Aeo back into reality. “Sir, what should we do for the time being?†it called out again as Aeo walked back into the light of the infirmary.

“Alright…†he began letting his voice trail off as thoughts ran through his head, “Everyone move into the infirmary and set up a three hundred and sixty degree perimeter around Blade Hunter and Vasquez. Make sure you are within arms reach of the person next to you, there is a Yautja in the area so no one goes off alone, you will all be in your designated teams.†Aeo looked back out to the darkness wondering if the Yautja was listening.

“I make this perfectly clear!†he called out to all of his troops “Do not fire upon the creature unless it threatens you first, that is your R.O.E. we don’t want this damned thing after us when we have the xeno’s on our @$$.†Aeo didn’t know much about the Yuatja but he didn’t want to start something he couldn’t finish.

All Aeo had left was three magazines of pulse rifle ammo, five pistol clips and his KABAR, the armory was located just down the hallway yet he didn’t want to send any of his men out to go after the ammunition knowing full well that there was something out there that could pick them off one by one.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing.

- Edmund Burke -

as vasquez looked over at the woods she say somthing but turned away when a scientist asked her for some help as she went over to help him they all herd a shriek from afar she said out loud hyro she called on her comm i think we got company over the hill sounds like xenos lets lock and load if u guys can keep getting all the scintist to safty i can try to cover our backs if need be hyro do ya copy over. this sux she thought to herself i think the comm is dead o well she saw kidd she ylled out to him but one of the scintist looked up and saw sleek figure and creid out vasquez looked up it was an alien a dark black one a drone she was trying to move every one back and slipped and fell from the wet ground as she treid to pull herself up to try to find the thing in her sights it was already gone allright lets move outta here she yelled out lets gogogogogogogo we dont need anymore dead than we already got come on i dont wanna die and neither do u that i am preatty sure of now lets moveif we dont move that thing will comback with more of its kind and rip us all to shreds so go move people its show time she said to herself she loaded her gun making sure it was ready to fire if need be.

VasquezSighehe.jpgSEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS

as Vasquez and her team of marines moved out throught the forest looking for any signs of hyro and kidd. nothing d@mnit she said to herself alright men lets keep on moving we have to find hyro and kidd and the rest of their team ok people lets move ou aeo u copy......

as the marines continuted their search they still found nothing. this was agervating vasquez why could they not finad any trace of their lost teams. a marine was complaining about how he shouldda never joined the corps and stuff like tho vasquez walked up to him and threw him up ageinst a tree stop talking marine thats an order you say another word and i will kill you myself understood the marines nodded.

they didnt know what was ahead of them or on the sides of them so they all had to keep it tight. alright we stop here for a 10 min break everyone vasquez finally said.

<mattspicsig6288.jpgSEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS

Grunting with pain Dragon grabbed his leg wound, the flourescent green blood flowing out. Rasing his combat knife Hyro went in for the attack but using his wristblades Dragon easily blocked the attack. Quickly using his other leg Dragon did a swift kick to Hyros leg, causing the marine to fall to the ground. Grabbing the marine by the neck Dragon got up and lifted Hyro from the ground and with a mighty throw threw his fragile human body against the metal hallway. Shaking of the dizziness Hyro slowly scrambled to his feet but Dragon was already to close to him. Rasing his wrist blades Dragon brung them down on the injured marine only to have it blocked again. Snarling with anger Dragon smashed his knee against Hyros chest, blood spraying out of his mouth as the sickening sound of a couple of ribs breaking rung through the hallway. Groaning with pain Hyro ran at Dragon attempting to tackle him away. Quickly side stepping the blow Dragon returned with a hit of his own bring his wrist blades across Hyros chest. Although he reacted quickly nis reflexes were still no match for the hunters speed and 2 cuts were left across Hyros chest. Clutching his wounds Hyro looked behind Dragon and notcied his rifle. If only I could get to it I could take this guy down, Hyro thought as he stared at Dragon waiting for his next move. Noticing that he was staring at the rifle Dragon walked in front of it and roared at Hyro as if he was challenging the marine to get it. Knowing it was the only option Hyro began to run towards Dragon. If he wanted the rifle, he'd have to go through hell to get to it...

DragonSigy.jpg

Fear death for I am the reaper

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 17 years ago

*stare into the eyes of the beast* hyro thought to himself. *let it know you’re not scared* passed through hyro's mind. *hey this might be the last few calm seconds of you're life you might as well be jovial about it. “So your the big bad predator eh?" hyro said mockingly a joking manner. Hyro pointed behind him toward the wall filled with trophies "did you get all of those? Cause if you did I better watch out" hyro said lightly. Hyro tossed his knife in the air and caught it, "but if I am correct you might be suffering a rather large disability like myself." hyro said in a scoffing manner. "I believe like me you can’t use any of your tech, which means I have one very clear advantage here..." hyro said and at this dragon let loose a low growl.â€ÂYou see you maybe far superior in strength and technique but you see I have a little thing called a gun..." hyro said withdrawing a pistol from his belt. "Now the thing about this thing (at this point hyro points at the pistol) is it usually relatively weak. But since I have fought you're kind before I have made it a priority to have AP rounds loaded at all times..." hyro said. "Now show me what you got!" hyro yelled as he charged at the beast knife and pistol in hand.

Dragon just stood their waiting for the attack as hyro swung his knife at the flick of a wrist dragon simply parried to blow and swung a vertical slash with his other arm. Hyro side step just in time not to catch a blade in the skull yet he got the top of his right ear cut off. "Well that’s what you get for sounding cocky" hyro said to him. Dragon threw another blow horizontally at which hyro ducked in time only for a few strands of hair to be cut off. while hyro was down he tried to give a sweep kick to send his foe sprawling to the ground, yet to no avail as soon as hyro's leg hit dragon he stood their like a rock. He was built to strong to be knocked down in such away. "Well fine theirs other way to get a foe to the ground..." hyro said as he raised his pistol and shot dragons’ foot.

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

In the halls of the Yautja mother ship, the fighting noise of smacking, smashing into walls, slicing into flesh and taring skin from bone had seised. In the outcome of the battle between the dangerous and wild Marine, Kidd and the Blooded Yautja hunter, Cory; Cory rose victorious. As Cory left the once battle ground where Kidd's headless body and his comrad's skinned body were, he leaned against the hall walls to finish the direction Kidd was originall headed. Cory fronted a large door. He pounded a key pad to the right of it and Yautja numbering fluttered the scanner and the door rose into a slot in the ceiling. Fog instantly poured out and cooled across Cory's sweaty tired legs. Cory entered the room and leaned his back against the wall.

The dark room surounded by dark blue walls held a rank of trouch as many Xenomorphs skulls and a couple human skulls. All cleaned, white and shiny. Yet this wasn't time for Cory to reflect on past hunts... He was wounded bad. His eye ozzed with green sloppy blood that splashed onto the ground. Cory grabbs ahold of his eye socket and with his fingers, scooped out as much blood as he could and flung it onto the ground. Infront of his feet. Relaxing against the wall, Cory breathed heavy as his mandibles twitched and his dreadlocks hung downwards. Cory reaches down from his belt and pulls out a cilinder tube. He grabs each end of it and pulls it apart. It appears to be dual niddles.... A pain killer. Cory squinted his eyes and jammed the niddles into the area below his ribs. Cory howled in pain, his mandibles opened up and closed to muzzle the noise quitier. Cory pulled the niddles out and twisted them together and slipped them back into his belt.

The Yautja painfull roars eachoed into the ship... The Marine Hyro heard it while in the attack with Dragon. The other Marines left in the ship heard it... They were now aware and ready to defend themselves. Cory got himself off the wall and reached down for his helmet on his belt. He grabbed with both hands and snapped it onto the cables and it protected his head once more yet the scar revealed some of his head and the broken visor completely revealed his eye, squinting in an angerly look. Leaving the trophie room and heading back down the halls, Cory triumps past his two prey that he had recently hunted successfully. In a sneaky fashion, walking by walls dented in over the walking ways covered with other Yautja blood, Cory hears fighting beyond the halls in the main mess hall of the Yautja ship. It sounded like a Marine and another Yautja... Cory reconized the snarling as his once fellow Hunter's Moon clanmate, Dragon. Cory hid in the shadows waiting for the moment that Dragon might need help. In the hall beyond the battle ground, Cory hid.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

Cory-CH-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

There was a slight rustling sound throughout the corriders of the hunk of twisted metal known as the Balatu ship as Black Warrior awoke from unconsiousness in a puddle of warm green blood. Cool air rushed in replacing the heat as it turned to night on the planet, giving the ship a slight relaxing feel to his skin even though he was badly battered from the forcful thrashing that the ship gave him when it crashed into this planet. There was a large laceration in Black Warrior's head from earlier as a piece of metal had broken from the ships hull and missed decapitating him, just leaving the cut. Black warrior looked to the side of him to see a giant hole that must have been made when the ship forced him through the ceiling and into the upper floor of the ship, knocking him unconsious. He then saw his bio- helmet on the other side of the hole. As he tried to get up he flinched in pain as a wound in his chest began to spew blood, Black Warrior found a piece of cloth on the foor and wrapped it around his chest so it would stop the bleeding a little. When Black Warrior got to his mask he tried to switch through his vision modes, he got a slight click and then it died sending sparks flying. And without the helmet Bw knew that his plasma caster wouldnt work either, so he tried the wrist comp but it wouldnt open so he wandered around in the darkness of the ship for a moment thinking of what he should do.............

Bw's wounds weren't all that big but there were many, after Bw regained some strength he begun to hear voices. At first he thought it was just a sign of his blood loss, but they were familiar, one of them sounded like Stalker, then another came which sounded like Cory and the final one sounded like Doc............and they were coming nearer to his location on the ship.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Blade_Hunter, Yautja, 17 years ago

I awoke from my rest with a wet hacking cough and found myself in a medical ward with other injured soldiers and several healthy gaurds.
"What happened?" I asked the nearest one.
"Aeo dropped you off before the team went out, you were unconcious." He told me quickly.
"I owe that guy, gotta help him." I stated rolling off the table while grabbing a shotgun, pistol, and armour.
"You're in no condition to fight." the gaurd pointed out. "Relax, it only hurts when I breath." I said leaving. It was anything but hard to find the conflict, between the gunfire and screams how couldn't I? That was the first time I saw one, what we called xenomorphs. They were uglier in person. Cocking my shotgun alerted one who spun and sent me flying through a doorway then sliding across the floor.
Opening my eyes I stared into the face of another xeno, this one far larger and it seemed to have some kind of mechanical mandibles of it's head. I did what any persone would do in the situation, I shot it. The close range shot blew it back across the small room and I had to dive in order to avoid the resulting acid spray.
It had stopped moving, was it dead? Nope, it swept out it's hand and backhanded me into the air til I hit the roof. He let out a feral roar before charging me on all four of his clawed feet and his head low. Though I fired shot after shot into him he never lost a step. "THIS IS GONNA HURT!" I tought as the xeno reached striking distance.

(Rematch Drenton, if you're not up for it I'll edit it)

BHsig.jpg

Drenton had just started to crawl back towards the marines outside the door, when a crashing noise made him stop.

He could hear marines banging against the wall more than ever, hear screams.

Then suddenly they became real screams, as a horrid loud sickening crunching noise sounded. Pleas of mercy sounded, but each was cut short as the marine was lifted into the air, speared on the end of the massive females tail. Drenton had the urge to leap out there, give into his sadistic nature, and tear the marine apart, limb from limb. But then he remembered that the female had most likely killed Donut, and instead ran past her. She payed no notice to him.

He saw Donut lying there, terrified and stunned. It hurt him to see one of the greatest members of the Hive brought down like this. Donut caught sight of him, and she felt a sudden surge of energy rush through him. She wasn't alone.

He would stand by her, as Crow and him had done so many times before. He wouldn't let this be the way Donut's life would end. He wanted to help, as he was unable to help Crow. Many lives had ended on this death planet, and many more would.

He would follow and ancient code when fighting the opposing female. A code used by humans. Don't attack unless attacked.

Drenton.jpg

Dragon watched as the marines split up. Hiding in the shadows Dragon stalked Hyro along with the 3 marines along with him. Drawing his dagger in one hand and taking out his combistick with the other Dragon put his plan in action. Slowly sneaking up behind the marine that hung back Dragon quickly grabbed and snapped his neck, throwing his body aside. As the others turned around Dragon threw his dagger at ones forehead killing him instantly.

"SHOOT!" Hyro yelled as he opened fire on the yautja, but before the marine could react Dragon stabbed him and used him as a human shield againt Hyro and lept back into the shadows. Now Hyro was on his own to battle the creature that haunted his dreams at night. Suddenly Dragon lept from the shadows and swiftly kicked Hyro in the side making him fall to the ground in pain. Unsheathing his blades Dragon kicked away Hyros rifle and stabbed his combistick into the ground. Breathing hard Hyro got to his feet and brung out his combat knife. He didnt have much chance but he'd give this fight all he had...

DragonSigy.jpg

Fear death for I am the reaper

Crow, Yautja, 17 years ago

Releasing an agitated hiss, Crow was barely able to leap back in time to dodge Navy's blur of a combistick. The ground where Crow's forearms were only a split second ago now bore a deep gash, giving birth to a stream of dust that followed the low arc which Navy's combistick cut into the air.

Lunging back toward Navy, Crow barely noticed the wickedly curved edges of the wristblade on Navy's free hand before they were within mere inches of his smooth face. Wrenching his body to the side, the yuatja's muscled arm shot by his head, but it wasn't enough to prevent his lethal blades from piercing Crow's slender shoulder.

Giving a short, surprised screech, Crow's nerves flared as pain shot through his arm. However, just as quickly as his surprise took hold, his wickedly cunning mindset took its place.

Dipping his body slightly, Crow's body shot back in a sudden leap, driving the hooked spike which formed his collar deep into Navy's forearm. He could feel the yuatja's weight drag along with him before his flesh and muscle gave in to the strain, completing the wound.

Landing on all fours, Crow flexed the muscles in his wounded arm and found that, despite the deep waves of pain which washed over his shoulder, it was still functional.

Snapping his head up in Navy's direction, however, he found that his foe had been just as fortunate. He could sense the soft rubbing of the yuatja's flesh has his free hand clenched into a tight fist, but the seething growl which escaped his foe's maw proved that he had left his mark.

Crouching low, Crow's muscles tensed as he prepared for the yuatja's next attack. He could sense Navy's brilliantly colored blood drip from his wounded forearm to the jagged earth beneath their feet, but at the same time he could feel his own acidic blood harmlessly slide down the contours of his arm. Each had left their mark on the other, though it would be only one of many that the two would bear by the end of this night.

855989_3.jpg

Hive_Tyrant, Yautja, 17 years ago

As Hive_Tyrant went looking for crow he heard screeching, as if someone was in sorrow, he ran twords the screeching only to find a dead predator and hive member.Out of the corner of his eye he saw two xenos walking twors the hive, one of them was trailing blood...the other trailing tears, Hive_Tyrant got closer to the two only to notice it was donut and drenton. Donut sensed Hive_Tyrant's presance and stopped, so did Drenton Tyrant walked up to the two and said "saw what happend to crow".

Then they heard a roar coming from the northeast."could be another one of things that killed crow!" without warning, donut just darted ahead of Hive_Tyrant, and Drenton.

Later we met up with donut, but something was wrong she seemed quiet, we could see the fire burning in her eyes when we saw what was keeping her quiet...a predator she was going to pounce until drenton said "wait donut lets warn the hive first!" that made her stop dead in her tracks...and we started back to the hive as fast as we could.

HiveTyrant.jpg The killer of the eders, work for The Hive!