black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

Bw and Kaizen got up and watched Cory jump out into the blazing sun, and with no communication or tech it would be hard to keep a eye on him. So they started wondering around through the maze of tunnels and broken rocks, but there seemed to be no end so they brought they're weapons out and started breaking through the walls. Giant chunks of rocks flew from the sides of the caverns and shattered on the bottom of the earthen floor, sweat started to collect on their faces and seep through their helmets. Bw and Kaizen had seemed to get a long way but they just ended up back to where Cory left them. Bw went out onto the ledge cory was on, protected from the sun by large rocks hanging overhead while Kaizen covered him from behind. He saw Cory jump onto the ship and dissapear into the wreckage, so Bw watched carefully for any signs of struggle.....................................

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

me and my clan brother's were trying to get rid of the aliens that kept coming.at that same moment an alien ponuced at me and i tryed to shoot my plazma..but nothing....BAM! i went crashing in to the wall.the alien held me on the wall and it showed me its innerjaw.disc quickly headbutted the alien and threw it away.

disc took out out his wristblade and swinged at the alien,the alien ducked and stuck his tail right through my shoulder's,disc than swinged at the tail in him.the aliens tail broke.disc's wristblade melted away.disc than went runing and tackled the alien agaist a rock that was sticking out the wall.the alien was than impaled on the sharp rock.disc watched it died slowly...than disc started helping his clan fight off the aliens...but as he turned away from the impaled alien,the alien used its tail to throw acid on disc's back.roarrrrrr.disc kneeled on the floor with pain and roared...after the pain went away he tryed to comtinue fighting...

DiscsSig.gif

Kidd, Yautja, 17 years ago

Kidd was flew to the wall and falls down on his side. The Marine jumps up onto his feet, dashes toward the Yautja, trying to tackle him. His body collided with the Monster's solid build, but he withstand the charge. Kidd stepped back, spins around, picking up his left foot, the marine's boot connected to Cory's face, toppling him over onto his hands and knees. Kidd runs over and kicks the monster's side, making him roll over on his back, and then a painful scream is heard behind the tall marine. Kidd looks back to see that the Net which held his comrade on the wall, starts to reel in all the slack, making the razor sharp strings cut into his flesh.
The Sergeant ran over to aid the soldier, and with an idea, but not knowing it would work. Kidd looks at one of the needles which dug itself into the metal wall. He unsheath his K-Bar and starts to cut the needle making it stop it's vile deed of making the Victim suffer in pain. Kidd tries to pry the needle out of the wall, with no luck, but he continues to work on the net with only to continue to hear the scream of his fellow marine.

"Calm down and keep your eye out for that beast. I'll get you out of this net, that I promise you." The marine, trying to hold his pain in, did nothing, but his eyes shows great fear. Suddenly the marine starts to quickly move around and yelling out to Kidd. The marine looks back to see Cory charging at him with his wristblades drawn. He quickly jumps out of the way, but the marine he was helping, was put out of his misery for his heroic action on saving the Sergeant. Kidd looks at the trapped Corpes and then at Cory as he stood back up on his feet, and spoke,"I knew yall would return here. You don't want us humans using your technology against you. It would be a shame to have us humans hunting yall down from planet to planet, don't you agree?" The marine continues to frown at the predator, taunting him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Slowly Dragon awoke from his unconcious state. He did not know how long he had been knocked out for and no one was around. Cracking his neck Dragon looked at his weapons. Most of them had been destroyed in the crash all that was left entact was his combistick, dagger, and wristblades. Looking around Dragon noticed light seeping into the room. Reaching over to get out dragon quickly pulled back his hand from the pain. It was buring hot outside. There was no way he could survive long out there. Pushing away the wreckage he looked around the ship. It was dead silent and the lights were out. Suddenly Dragon heard foot steps. Leaping into the shadows Dragon crouched down and waited. He watched as several marines passed by him not knowing that they were the next prey for the hunter. He knew not why they were walking around inside the ship but he didnt care all that much. All he was in it for was the trophies and his honor...

DragonSigy.jpg

Fear death for I am the reaper

Kaizen, Yautja, 17 years ago

all of a sudden a combi stick went straight throw the warriors head BW was dodgeing the acid that spat out from the warriors head as the combistickk semmed to twist and more acid semmed to spit out obviously the combi stick was acid proof the warrior seemed to move off of BW to see that it was Kaizen even though that Kaizen was not in the same clan they set aside there hates and joined cory in fighting of the ailen swarm wich found it most hard

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

donut, Yautja, 17 years ago

(oh guguug okay XD and yes, i find this to be more interesting then the norm, though i dun wanna hurt you ;o; *hugs and clings to iseijin* XDXD<3)

Donut struggled under the massive weight of the female, she was pinned to the ground,unable to move herself. Donut howled in pain as Iseijin dug into her, corrosive acid spilling in all directions, it was a grim time for donut, and possibly her last. Awaiting the final fatal blow, Donut stopped struggling, her body crushing under the forcefull weight of her opponent.

Strangely enough, the blow never came, as if the moment had frozen itself in time, but no, that was not the case. Donut "stared" at the female above her, (iseijin)her teeth still bare and lip rolled up, saliva dripped from her fangs and onto donut, rolling themselves down her mangled- saphire blue chitin leaving trails of shine behind. Donut knew not what kept Iseijin from stealing her last "breath" away, but the female seemed to be perhaps, thinking? was she pondering wether to kill donut? Iseijin was slowly moving her head in certain directions, as if trying to decide what to do, though all her focus was not on donut, her weight surely was.

Donut scanned the room, slighty moving her head so she would not attract attention from the pondering female. Drenton was gone. A bit of irritation rose in donut, but perhaps it was best that he left, if he attempted to help donut, he would surely be killed.

The seconds that passed seemed like minutes, still donut bleed untill the floor around her was melting away, a horrible stench came from this, the mixed smell of this oder and of the female drove donuts senses wild, bickering her to scream and hiss, but no, nothing came from donut. Her lips meerly quivered.

(donut's not dead by the way :u she's just not dointhing)

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 17 years ago

HP and the Yautja left, hopeing to find the others. HP looked around, and saw nothing moving. The female Yautja walked up and said, "Do you think they would be seperated, or split up?"

HP walked on without an answer... the other said, "Okay, I give up. Why don't you ever talk?"... HP stopped, turned, and stared and stopped, quickly looked behind him, as if to have heard something... "What is it?" the Yautja asked... HP snuck up to where he thought he heard something. He got ready, she just stood...

HPsig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~

Finnally! After many long deadly battles with the soft meat... humans. Cory was free to walk the grounds of his ship safe.. Although this planet was the farthest thing from safe. The heat of the outside world soaked into the ship and everything began to get warmer. Still well portected in the ship, they walked amongst the ship, sheltered. Being much more relieved of Dragon victory and survival, Cory had been greatly healed from Dragon's medcomp in which Cory was highly thank full.

They began to explore the ship without fearing any Marines jumping out of site and unloading their rifles at them. The teo great hunters, Dragon and Cory martched down the halls strong, tall and proud. Weilding their deadly weapons that helped gather the skulls hanging from their backs. Stepping of dozens of body's Cory had recently skinned, they finally got ferther into the ship where Cory hadn't got to explore yet due to the pisky Marines. Cory plunged his helmet back onto his face... The war was not yet over. They found a room with a large hole in it leading to a shuttle room. Cory and Dragon examined the shuttles... They were unusible, destroyed.

Cory turned to Dragon. Cory clicked his mandibles letting him know they have to get out of this ship and find the others. Dragon replies saying in a way that they have no way out of here. Cory refuses to let that be their destiny. He explains how he used Xenomorph body's to cover him when he ran outside to get to this ship... Human body's flooded this ship, along with dead Yautja. Ideas fluttered their heads. Dragon then explains that what if the clan is out their but all dead... That they are the only safe Yautja on this wicked planet... That they were doomed. Cory then declares that they would have to search for the clan and then attempt to repair the ship and get out of this death trap before the sun cooks them into liquified skeletons.

Whatever the case, They needed the rest of their living clanmates so they can repair the ship and complete the original mission but they had to move quick. It was only a matter of time before things got way too out of hand. Death and doom had approached this planet....

new-Cory-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

As the battle on the surface raged a single object jettisoned through space. Inside the craft a hunter sat bewildered. His name was blood hunter and he sat partially confused and very, very angry. He kept researching his position for the hunter ship. Every the machine would come out with the exact same result, Nothing........
Had the ship already left? Wait...something had shown up on the radar. It was from the planet below. The signal was small, in fact it seemed to be all wreckage and heat as far as he could tell but BH had to investigate.
BH approached the planet, but the closer he got the worse he felt about the situation. suddenly he jerked toward the planet as if he was cuaght in a tracter beam. No matter how hard BH tried to escape he just couldnt get away. He soon entered the planet expecting certain death.........

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/

Looming over the fallen body of the marine Dragon closed his eyes. He was honored to fight Hyro and he fought well for a human. Taking a final look at the dead body, Dragon clipped the marines combat knife to his belt and lifted the head of the marine....

Several minuites later Dragon emerged from the room, his new trophy swinging from his neck as if it was a medallion. Lifting up his combistick Dragon continued through the ship aware that more marines could be hiding anywhere. Suddenly a drip of green flourescent blood dripped in front of him. There sat Cory, blood flowing from his wounds. Helping his former clan mate to his feet Dragon unclipped the medicomp from his belt and handed it to him. It may have been the only one he had left but Dragon knew he would need backup just incase. Nodding in thanks Cory gripped the tool in his hand and plunged it deep within his wound, howling with pain as he did so. Getting to his feet Cory thanked his former clan mate and with out a single word the two of them went on to clear the ship out of the rest of these fools....

DragonSigy.jpg

donut, Yautja, 17 years ago

As quickly as it had diminished, hope was reborn into donut. Iseijin had gone off to destroy the intruders and now was donuts chance to escape, unfortunatly her limbs were weak and mangled so she struggled when getting to her feet, she was far from okay.

Donut painfully moved her head as she caught a friendly scent, it was that of Drentons. He had come back for her after all... Donut quietly hissed as Drenton approached her, this was not a hiss of warning, but one of relief. Drenton gently nudged her with his head, testing what strength she had left, she swayed around trying to keep her balance but came crashing down to the dirt floor, soaked in her own blood.

Without a noise Drenton wrapped his mighty arms around Donut, and rose her from the ground, particles of dirt as well as acid blood, falling from her broken chitin. He was her salvation, lifting her from her bloody grave and into his arms, such an act was rare upon xenomorphs, it was almost...human...

If they both wanted to survive, they had to act quickly, Iseijin probably had already picked up their scent, if she were to catch them, there is no doubt that she would kill them. Determined to survive, and carrying the blood soaked female, Drenton was searching for a way to escape...

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 17 years ago

Blood was gushing through hyro's stomach he was going to die and he knew it. To continue to fight was useless he could barely move let alone through a fatal blow. If only he had tried harder maybe he could have supplied a way off the planet for his men. Maybe he could have saved there lives... maybe...

The hatred from dragon had risen again as he drew near hyro picking him up by the shoulders throwing him across the room. As hyro slammed into the ground he could feel his unbroken ribs give away and shatter he had lost hope. But honor would be his in death. As hyro open his eyes inches from his face was his knife laced in neon blood. Hyro mustered his strength grabbing his knife and getting on his knees. panting his last breaths of life hyro said "you... beast... you seem to know the way of the warrior..." dragon stepped in front of him as if wanting to here what hyro said. "Have... you ever heard of bushido..." hyro panted. Dragon flashed back on one of his first hunts in feudal Japan. He knew what bushido was it was a human code of honor. "You have bested me in every way. But I will leave this plane with my honor intact." hyro said. Dragon understood what was happing as hyro razed his knife in front of his chest. Dragon would honor the human custom as hyro plunged the knife into his chest he kneeled there for a second seeing death dragon razed his arm blades...

Thump! Hyro head rolled upon the floor...

(You may have wished to kill me but I wished to die in my own fashion)

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Hive_Tyrant, Yautja, 17 years ago

Hive_Tyrant quikly got up to continue fighting his enemy, screeching in pain Hive_Tyrant used his tail and claws to rip one of jack's arm, screeching in pain jack used his tail to dissable Tyrant's tail.

jack quikly tackled his opponant into a cave, but tyrant kicked him off. Befor jack new what was going on, he saw Hive_Tyrant on him, jack couldnt get him off, cause of his wounded shoulders.

Hive_Tyrant slowly exited his second jaw out of his mouth to finish off his enemy...

(do i hear a funeral bell? cause jack krauser just got killed!)

HiveTyrant.jpg The killer of the eders, work for The Hive!

as vasquez slowly came to she saw lights where where am i she asked. its alright said a voice it was aeo thhankgod your hear what happend we got attacked by a xno it knocked u out and then kilo5 killed it. thank god for that she said getting up pushing away hands lets move ppl mam where are we going a marine asked to kill she repiled but mam kill what yautjas and then some xenos. mam ther dont qustion me damnit file out now lets move aeo i want u in command of fire team charlie i got kile squad now nove aeo ur team out first lets move almost forgot this mam a marine said holding up her smart gun thx she said now lets move.

as the two teams moved out vasquez closely in the middle of the units.

VasquezSighehe.jpgSEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS

the_doctor, Yautja, 17 years ago

the doctor jumped after stalker in not a matter of seconds but microseconds, just as fast as stalker dissapered so had the doctor right after him. a savage roar came from the elder as he jumped down into the black sea of creatures.

the hunter landed with a mighty thud, landing right next to the xeno that had grabbed stalker. stalker was lying on the ground after the xenomorph had slammed his head down into the planet. the doctor had to act fast, it was a reqiurement to fight hard meat, always train your reflexes. you can be as strong as you want, it wont help when fighting hard meat, speed was the best way to fight.

the doctor extended his wrist blades and swiped them accross the black creatures body, sclicing off its tail. the creature turned and face the new threat hissing the entire time. this gave stalker time to leap to his feet and fight back. the doctor extended his combi stick and started slashing and beating the hard meat with fast precise strikes. the fight for survival had begun.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

at the final moment Hunter's moon had started to group together they tried to find more predators to help their group and a desperate attempt to find more of their clan brothers when some of them got in a group scarred strayed away from the group and saw two aliens at the corner of his eye.
Scarred raised his spear expanded his wristblades and he took out his smart disc. But
in a suprise attacked scarred by wrapping its tail around scarred and threw him away. Scarred got up and his spear ran to the alien and thrusted his spear straight into the head of the alien which had made an extremely loud battle cry. Another alien attempted to jump at Scarred threw his spear at it but the alien bled its acid at Scarred which melted his armour Scarred was rapidly trying to get his armour off so the acid wouldn't hurt him. After Scarred battled the aliens he was trying to find his way out of the dark black cave.

scarredyautja12sig.jpg

Aeo continueously kicked Cory's injured knee. Cory was half way up on his feet when Aeo struck another kick. Cory's hands cought his foot and Cory left Aeo up by his foot. Cory looked down at his frightened face. Cory's mandilbles twitched and he let out a snarl. Cory swung him with both hands on his feet and smacked him against a wall. He hit the walls dropping on his face. Aeo rolled over on his back. His face was covered in blood dripping off his face. Aeo began spitting up blood and groaning in pain. Cory starred down at him. Stood in place.. Fully armed and dangerous but waiting for Aeo to make another move. Cory wounds opened up and his blood ran down his body.

Cory looked down at Aeo, Aeo was hopeless. He got up holding his wounds and groaning more from pain. He stared at the Yautja waiting for the final blow. Cory glared at Aeo and suddenly ripped a dagger off his leg armor and dropped it on the floor infront of Aeo's feet. Aeo looked up at the Yautja angerly... This was it. Aeo bent down and grabbed the dagger. Cory pulled out his other dagger on his other leg. They both stood up facing each other weilding their daggers. Aeo lept upward with the dagger and the blade slide up Cory's chest. The wound wasn't too deg yet his blood seaped out in a large amount. His upper chest was untouched due to his armor. Cory leaned back howling as Aeo swung his foot out and kicked the dagger out of Cory's hand.

Cory looked back as he hit his back against the wall. Aeo cought the dagger, now weilding both of them with the blade pointing down. His one arm held the dagger croocked, it was officialy broken. "Can you compramize, you son of a b*tch?" Aeo shouted at Cory while blood ran down his mouth. Cory snarled at Aeo stretching his mandibles out far. Cory's clintched his right fist and his wristblades sprang out once again. Aeo looked shocked swinging the daggers towards Cory. Cory swung his wristblades up knocking Aeo's arms up. Aeo flew back in place. Cory ran his wristblades straight into Aeo's stomach. Blood splashed out of his mouth as well as his enormous wound. Cory ripped the wristblades out of Aeo's stomach. He snatched a shuriken off his belt and the curved blades shot out. Aeo stood there in shock watching Cory. Cory threw the shuriken towards Aeo as his wristblades retracted back into his gauntlet.

The shuriken sliced threw his torso right under his large wristblade puncture. The shuriken rotated and blasted out of his back. Blood eruptured out onto the floor leaving a pile of stringy guts. The shuriken hovered back and nicked Aeo's neck. He flintched as a line of blood dripped down his neck. The shuriken hovered back and Cory snatched it and buckled it back onto his belt. Walking back towards Aeo shivering still. Clanking his heavy feet with foor claws covering along the ground. Aeo's torso suddenly dropped to the ground with a thud. His legs stood up. Cory backhanded the legs as they dropped to the ground on an angle. Cory stepped over them and looked apoun Aeo's torso. His eyes slowly closed. Cory closed his eyes in sorrow, thoughts fluttered his mind. "Forgive me, it was my fate to hunt.." Cory opened his eyes and while beathing heavy from the demage and battling he just took in, he latched his fist onto Aeo's hair and tugged on it. The nick on his neck opened up. Blood ran out and leaked onto the ground. Cory tugged once more and his head ripped off with a snap with spine still in the body.

Moments later, Cory had another skull on his back next to Kidd's. He walked down the wall placing his helmet onto his belt. Cory was badly wounded and needed a medcomp. He limped down the hall that lead to the room where Dragon fought Hyro once more. Leaving a trail of his blood along the way. No way he would let himself die here. He moved on stong and proud. This ship belonged to the hunters! One more threat remained in this ship, and Cory wasn't leaving untill he saw Dragon in victory or death....

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

Cory-CH-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Aeo, Yautja, 17 years ago

Aeo knew he was done for as he dropped to the floor, yet this yautja was proud, roaring as if it had just conquered a great enemy. “It isn’t over yet Big Boy!!!†Aeo said in a cool voice.

It surprised him that his voice was steady as he knew that the battle was winding down to an end. Slowly he reached for the only weapon he had left his KABAR, he thanked God that the Marines had taught him a good deal of hand to hand while he was in basic otherwise he would have probably opted for running.

“How could you think about running Aeo?†he asked himself as he rose to his feet spitting blood out of his mouth.

The monster suddenly noticed Aeo was not yet defeated and charged him with great anger in its eyes. “Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it…†Aeo muttered to himself as he waited for the creature to get close enough for him to strike a critical blow, as the creature got within arms reach of Aeo he rolled underneath its great arms and sliced the back of its knee as he ran past.

The hulk was brought down to a knee as luminescent blood poured from his newly acquired wound, yet Aeo knew that wouldn’t stop it for very long. As quickly as he could he darted in the direction of the monster and attempted to tackle it to the ground, as his shoulder met the brute’s body he was stopped in his path as if he had hit a brick wall.

Aeo fell to the ground and kicked the creatures other knee to stop it from advancing upon him again as he began to regain his footing.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing.

- Edmund Burke -

~ It was the end game. And now was the time to step up to the plate.

Shadowblade squinted his eyes, it was dark in these caverns. There! He saw it. His battered spear gun lay on the floor, about 20 yards in front of him. If predators could smile, then the rogue would have a grin from mandible to mandible. He knew Stalker and the Doc assumed he was out of weapons. Good, that's exactly what he wanted.

Steadying himself, Shadowblade got to his feet, and then began to cackle at the Gods of Death. With vivid green blood dripping from his mouth shadowblade spat, 'Is...that..the ...best... YOU CAN DO!?!'

A huge roar left the Yautjas mouth, nothing but evil intent in his eyes. 'K20 robbed me of my glory, now i will rob him of his clansman!'

With that, the rogue elevated into the air. Stalker knew what Shadowblade was going for and leapt into the air too, his neck wound spraying out droplets of blood across the cavern. In a fluid motion, Shadowblade spun 180 and connected a savage elbow to Stalkers chest, knocking the wind out of him. As the Rogue landed, Doc heard his clawed feet, Senses working in over drive, the Elder of Balatu struck out, wristblades slicing across the mighty rogues' thigh.

Blood sprayed out over the Doc as he drew back his wrist blades 'That should make things even know, you traitor!'

Shadowblade growled, Clutching his leg in pain, with the other arm he lashed out and slammed a fist into the Side of Docs head, making him stumble back.

In a blur, Stalker lunged forward, tackling down the Rogue to the floor from behind, Doc heard a rib break on impact with his heightened senses. Shadowblade grunted as Stalker slammed down onto him as the both hit the floor. With that, Stalker grabbed the rogues dreadlocks and drew a shuriken.

'I told you it didn't have to be this way, Shadowblade. All Balatu wanted was your alliance and friendship, you were our most feared warrior next to K20, but you threw it all away. Time to give it up' Stalker raised the glimmering blade, Hands shaking at the prospect of killing one of the most legendary hunters the yauja had ever known 'DO IT!' Screamed the Doctor.

Too late. Shadowblade grabbed Stalker by the throat and totally man handled the younger hunter, wrenching him to the side and getting behind him, Shadowblade held Stalker in a lock, and pulled his final suprise.

Doc could hear the rogue take something from his belt, Stalkers eyes widened as he saw the dull gleam of a shiv, a shiv made from an alien tail, being held to his throat.

'what's he got Stalker?, talk to me!' Doc was alarmed and waited for a response.

Shadowblade tightened his lock on Stalker and smiled as he lightly dug the dirty shiv into the hunters skin. 'i'd recommend you'd start reading Stalkers' last rights, Doctor, my old old friend.'

Doctor ground his mandibles together, what could he do? Wait. He could hear something. Something unfurling from above. Something...BIG. Doc froze to the spot and listened with horror.......

Shadowblade.jpg

Staying to the shadows Dragon watched as several marines entered the trophy room. Watching the one who looked like the leader. Dragon squinted to see what was written on the marine. Although it was dark he could just make out the words....Hyro. Suddenly Dragon remebered his last hunt. How he attacked the marine camp on that desolate wasteland, and how he was defeated by Katam. Dragon cleched his fists in anger. He had gone through hell to be ressereted and he would not fall again. Failure wasnt a option. As he waited for the best time to strike Dragon heard something. The chamber door opened up and a single marine walked out. Taking this as a chance to play with their minds Dragon silently unsheated his wristblades and lept at the marine. Before the marine could react Dragon clamped his mouth shut and shoved his wristblades deep with in the stomach of the marine. The marine screamed with pain but with Dragon covering his mouth he couldnt warn the others. Tearing his wristblades up Dragon wrenched the fools heart out and held it high above his head. Smiling Dragon grabbed the head of the dead marine and began to look around for a vent....

Meanwhile inside the chamber Hyro, Kidd and the other marines were looking around at the trophies. Suddenly a noise could be heard above them. The room went deadly silent as they all pointed their weapons at the vents above them. All of the sudden a one of the vent covers gave away and a dead marine tumbled out.

"Damn. Its fresh...what the....his heart has been teared out!" a marine told the others as the colour drained from his face. He had seen that kind of killing before. It was the same kind of killings he saw during their last mission. Slowly looking over at the vent the marine had fallen out of his worst fears were confirmed when he saw a creatures reptiles hand pull back into the darkness....

DragonSigy.jpg