Crow, Yautja, 17 years ago

Rushing across the moonlight wasteland alongside Drenton, Crow's lips curled in a feral grin as they continued to put more distance between themselves and the small swarm on their heels.

Despite the fact that Crow could only match Drenton's speed, that was more than enough for the young xenomorph. So long as he got his chance to prove himself, he would be satisfied.

Blood would be bathed in silver moonlight on this night, and the thought of striking down this new foe sent shudders of excitement through the xenomorph's body.

Reaching the ledge from whence they came, Crow swiveled his domed head in Drenton's direction as the sensory organs on their flesh painted the scene in the distance.

The flaming wreckage had continued to smolder and burn, and through the smoke and shrapnel the heat signatures of several bipedal creatures revealed themselves to the xenomorphs where the other spectrums of light failed.

These creatures, powerful in build and intimidating even in their shocked state, remained completely alien to Crow, but the angered hiss from Drenton told him of the danger which these intruders must bear.

Parting ways with Drenton, the two xenomorphs nimbly leapt down along different ends of the small ledge, only to rejoin at the base and continue onward.

As they neared the wreckage, however, their pace slowed to little more than a creep. Many of these beasts lay still or unmoving amongst the rubble, and, much to Crow's sadistic glee, the florescent blood in which the dying or dead wallowed in rushed through his senses like wildfire.

The few of these monsters which were still standing, however, had yet to notice them as the two xenomorphs slowly slipped around the wreckage, just outside of the flickering lights which washed over the waste. A few of these creatures had wandered out into the darkness, where their heavy and weary footsteps provided amble sound waves for the two xenomorphs to safely pinpoint and elude.

Silently turning his head about, Crow could sense his kin approaching the wreckage, and could feel the overeager screeches of his kin, followed by the furious roars of these beasts. They had acted too soon. He knew that he would have to act quickly in order to bathe his own claws in this gorgeous blood...

Crow's attention was quickly diverted, however, upon taking his next step. Something warm, moist, seeped under his clawed foot.

Blood.

Softly hissing to catch Drenton's attention, Crow's head craned about in the still air as the blood spattered across the ground shown brilliantly in his mind.

There.

Deep in shadow, a figure was limping away from the wreckage toward what seemed to be a small cave. The blood which trailed after it may as well have been an open invitation for the young xenomorph...

Slinking off after this new prey, Crow didn't bother to check if Drenton was following...this one would be his...

855989_3.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

Unaware to the two Marines, one of which being Kidd, Cory knew this ship well; He was able to sneak pass them through the halls without them noticing. Here, Cory had the upperhand... The hall lead the two Marines to an intersection. Along that hall they walked straight but behind them was a hall branching off to the left like an ally way. Cory enmerged from the hall. The Marines spot lite the halls up searching for what ever it was that cuased the noise and possible the Yautja they thought they heard.

Kidd took a left into a different hall. His fellow Marine waited there in the intersection of halls watching his back... This was their mistake... Spliting up made hunts easier for Yautja's. Cory walked calmy behind the Marine watching Kidd's back. Cory leaned against the wall that was behind this Marine. Silently, Cory reached down and pulled his net gun off his leg armor. He clintched it tightly in his hand and aimed at the Marine.

Predator playback, "No, I shut the door after we all got in. It may be that it malfunctioned and it openned automatically."

The Marine turned around puzzled, "Kidd?"
He then cought site of Cory, The Predator almost identicle to the City Hunter (Predator2). Not a moment longer the net gun blasted a net onto the Marine that was ordered to watch Kidd's back. He was smacked into the wall screaming for help. His pusle rifle dropped to the ground leaving a claddering noise. Kidd suddenly turned around to see his fellow Marine netted against the wall. With hisatation, Kidd ran up to him and tried prieing the net off him. "Well, we now know what opened that door". His Marine then screamed looking behind Kidd, "Look out!".

Kidd ducked and rolled onto the ground as Cory's shuriken, nothing more than a bladed boomerange, wizzed past his ear. The shuriken stuck into the wall right above Kidd's comrad. Cory charged while Kidd aimed his pulse rifle to him. As Cory charged Kidd, he clintched his fist and his wristblades sprang out into place with a "Shing" noise. Cory got dangerously close to Kidd. Kidd got out of the firering posistion. Once he was up to move away from Cory, Cory was right infront of him. He held his pulse rifle above his head to block. Cory swung his wristblades across Kidd's gun and knocked him against the wall. It left a s against the gun with a few sparks in the air.

(Your gun is still useible)

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

Cory-CH-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Cory always enjoyed revealing his face right before finishing an honorable prey. As he roared in Aeo's face, his mandibles poked his face. Aeo lefted up his arm, the only usible one and aimed the pistol at Cory's face ready to blow his brains out. Cory's eyes brightened to the site while staring down the barral of the .45. His eye musculs raised and a shocked face. Aeo enjoyed this moment. The Predator fearing death while the Human stood proud. Aeo shoved the gun in Cory's face and it poked his forehead. Aeo's finger gripped the trigger and squeeze to it hit the front of the handle. "Click! Click, click, click, click." The clip was empty. Firing aimlessly was Aeo's big mistake. Cory's surprised look changed to anger, very very anger.

Suddenly Cory's right hand wraped around Aeo's neck and rose him into the air. Aeo dropped his empty gun as it clattered to the ground. Cory started snarl as his rose Aeo higher in the air. Aeo groaned in pain and fear looking down at the devilish Yautja. His left hand rose back in a fist and darted forth at Aeo smacking him head on to the face. Cory continue the punching and then threw him face first onto the ground after the punching. Cory roared raising his arms in the air as Aeo struggle for cosousness.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

Cory-CH-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.

navyspaz, Yautja, 17 years ago

Navyspaz was still badly hurt and delerious from resting. Stalker said,
"Have you seen any other survivors?"
Navy shook his head,
Navyspaz fell backward laying his head onto a rock still bleeding.

------after a long sleep--------

Navyspaz slowly opened his eyes and the sky was quiet dark. Navyspaz picked himself up off the ground, his wounds had stopped bleeding as much, and we're slowly turning to scabs in some areas. Navy slowly walked outside his small cave he had discovered. And heard a Roar from behind the large rock he was sheltered in. Navy still had little energy and strength to fight, Not to mention he had no Tech. Navyspaz leaped up onto the large rock and climbed over throwing him self over it onto the ground. A much further drop then he was wanting. Navy landed very hard falling to his stomach onto hard rock. He simply laid there and growled.
He noticed he had no time, he had heard a Yautja roar in pain. Navy quickly stood back up and ran further. And heard a feirce screech ahead then jumped up onto another rock looking down. A Xenomorph was trashing and tearing into a Fellow Balatu Corpse. There was blood pooring terribley out of his badly severed head.

Navyspaz stood there and growled as the Xenomorph drone looked up to him. Navy extended his Wristblades and roared, The xenomorph let out a screech before immediatley pouncing towards him, Navyspaz jumped backwards and extended his combistick. The Xenomorph ran forward swiping his tail toward him, Navy stepped back out of the striking distance. The Xenomorph leaped again landing ontop of Navyspaz, He quickly pulled his legs back and let them out like a catipolt sending the xenomorph off of him. Knowing he couldn't let a Xeno ontop of him, that was the last move they do before using Inner jaw. Navy then reached for a Shuriken, and was Missing 1 out of 3 in the Crash from earlier. He threw one into the air ripping off his left front leg,Screamin in pain. Navy ran up and reared his arm back with his Combistick, The Xeno swung his tail whipping navy into the left leg making him drop. Navy slammed his Combi horizontally into his Head, Bursting the front of it and dropping the Drone on the spot. He backed up and sat down.
"Damnit where did stalker go?"
Navy stood up and was gonna go back to the Cave to look around for Stalker, Since he was delerious when He encountered him in the cave he payed little attention.

Navy then walked over to the small cave while dripping small ammounts of blood from under his left knee cap.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Kidd, Yautja, 17 years ago

Kidd quickly readyies his Pulse Rifle, as he aims towards the Hall which the sound had came from and looks over at Hyro with concern,"I think they found us..." The Marine walks forward to the Entrance and looks back at the Team Leader and at the other Marines who are in the room that he is in and said," Ok, I need a volunteer to help me out." A Marine got up and looked back at Kidd, raising his hand he volunteers himself to cover him. Kidd nods and the duo left the Trophey Room.

The couple walks through the halls, Kidd taking the front, and the other gaurding the flanks. The hall that they are walking in, is a good size, enough to have a squad of men to march Two by Two in. Even though it is in ruin from the crash, most of it stayed intact to allow the inhabitants to roam the area. Like all Halls, they can't have everyone looking at one direction. They have to have Rear Guards to secure the flanks of the team to mkae them effective in this almost Urban Evironment.

They near the Entrance and as they got closer, it seems to get brighter, and brighter as it seems that the door that was shielding them is down. Kidd knelt down as so did the Marine behind him did also, and Kidd spoke to him,"Hey, did we leave the door open when we were running in?" The marine looks down the hall where the door was and shook his head with a reply,"No, I shut the door after we all got in. It may be that it malfunctioned and it openned automatically." The both continue to look down the hall in puzzelment, but still aware of their surroundings.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Aeo, Yautja, 17 years ago

A shockwave of pain surged through Aeo, he knew his arm was broken and there for useless unless he got medical attention. This sudden turn of events lead Aeo to reach for his pistol, he began to crawl towards the M1911.

The .45 was his only salvation at this point, the sound of the creatures roars could still be heard in his ears, it was deafening however so long as the creature was in pain he could reach the pistol.

Suddenly all was quite, Aeo knew he had little time before the creature was upon him once again. The cold metal of the pistol could be felt in his hands, it was inviting yet he also knew the yautja was still out there waiting.

A clicking sound could be heard behind Aeo as he rose to his feet, swinging about swiftly, he fired three rounds into the darkness. The sound of the rounds striking something metal was soon followed by the sound of a low hiss of air flowing from somewhere.

The creature stepped into the light, and began to remove its helmet. Aeo had never seen the face of a yautja, and he wished he never would have ever bared witness to it in the first place.

Aeo rose to his feet, “This is it…†he said to himself as he raised his pistol leveling it with the creatures horrible face…

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing.

- Edmund Burke -

Aeo dropped to the ground with a thud as Cory leaned back howling in pain from the bullets that ripped through his forearm. Aeo lied on the ground trying to gain controll of himself and his pain. Cory clintched his teeth together from inside his helmet and grunted and snarled. Cory held his arm as while blood dripped down his wristblades and blood leaking off Aeo's back. Cory kicked Aeo in the stomach taring his foot claws in and tossed Aeo down the hall rolled on his punctured back and stomach, increasing the stinging pain.

It was now clear that Cory was a master at battling soft meat... The squad however. Struggling was the outcome of hunting leaders such as Aeo and Kidd.

Aeo got up on his knees glaring down at Cory prieing his combistick out of the wall. This distance advantage had turned on Aeo. Cory got into stance with his combistick raising it into the air to ready it to throw. Aeo got up and fermly aimed his pistol holding it with both gripped hands. Cory roared shaking his head back and forth. He threw the combistick at Aeo while he began to fire off some rounds. Cory ducked and leaned against the wall. The rounds smacked into Cory's combistick and it changed it's course and stuck into the wall next to Aeo. Aeo began to push the combistick through the wall so it would be lost in another room.

Unaware, Cory martched down at Aeo. Once Aeo finally pushed the combistick through the wall, Cory was right in his face... Aeo plunged his fist into Cory's stomach. It had little affect to Cory. Cory grabbed his other hand that weild the pistol. Cory twisted his arm in the air as it made a bone snapping pop that you could hear through the ruckus. Aeo's another hand moved up Cory's body and stuck his finger's into Cory's bullet wounds. Cory howled in pain dropping Aeo once more.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

Cory-CH-sig.jpg

Aeo ducked into a roll as the combistick came at him, he knew it was a matter of time before the creature was upon him once again, Aeo rose up to his knees, pulled out his pistol and fired two rounds at the knee’s. Green liquid began to spray forth as the creature roared in defiance.

The battle waged on with Aeo trying to keep his distance, he knew if the creature got close to him he was as good as dead, so he did the best he could do to keep as much space between them as possible. However the Yautja was a experience hunter skilled in the ways of stealth, Aeo soon lost track of him within the dark recesses of the ship.

“You have got to be kidd…†all of a sudden the monster appeared as if it came out of the darkness that surrounded the ship and grabbed Aeo by the neck, and held him there as if he was nothing more than a mere child.

The creature took pleasure in slamming Aeo into the wall behind him, blood began to pour from the Marines mouth as he began to lose consciousness, the site of all of his fellow marines skinned was a bit unsettling.

His mind began to race, as blood began to pour forth from his wounds, “I have failed my men… I have failed the mission… But I am not gonna die here today!!!†he screamed out as he fired a round into the creatures forearm… dropping him just prior to a deadly strike from his blade gauntlets, which sliced Aeo acrossed the back.

- Edmund Burke -

Aeo was becoming more and more frustrated by the minute, not only had Vasquez ignore his plea but she had them walk right into a Xeno death match. “Damn…†he muttered under his breath as a smile crossed over Vasquez’s lips.

“PFC Vasquez!!!†Aeo called out to her as she walked out toward the two xenos, “I don’t agree with what you are doing… your endangering the lives of my men and yourself… I regret to inform you that I am taking command of the squad and moving out back to the ship to gather parts and preparing for an evacuation ASAP.†his voice was loud and commanding.

It hurt Aeo deep down inside to have to do this to Vasquez considering he had held such respect for her. “I’m sorry Vasquez but I cant risk any more dead Marines just because you are on a crusade to kill these creatures out of spite. We will remain here to watch your back but if you make it out alive you are not in charge you got that.â€Â

Aeo quickly spun around and began to address the whole squad, “Look men… I know your all scared… Hell I’m scared as hell right now, but we cant leave Vasquez out here to die on her own even if we wanted to so we stay and watch her back as we would any other good Marine.†he managed a wry smile as he turned and began to bark out orders.

“Kilo Team Online!!! Charlie Team Online!!! Keep your weapons on those two xenos at all times, If they make any funny moves waste them, however when Vasquez is out there make sure not to flag her. We will not have any friendly fire here today am I understood?â€Â

Both teams formed a line on the outer perimeter of the two xenos, the Marines would not fire without Aeo’s say so.

“Vasquez…†Aeo called out to her “Semper Fi do or die…â€Â

- Edmund Burke -

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 17 years ago

Voltage, Celtic, Sy12, and Disc made it to the cave with some miner injurys from the fight they sustained when trying to reach here, well they got to the cave they walked slowly down it in caution state, things got quieter and a breeze ould come through the cave every once in a while then it would stop and hord of hot air would come from the caves tunnel then it would get cold like the breaths of a swarm is in the cave like the cave was breathing it self, then suddenly there wa a patter and scratchs coming from the tunnel, it was the sound of aliens crawling on the walls there must been 20 or more there were a lil swarm they came at us fast one tackled voltage and one ran towards Disc, but celtic ran towards them with a rage so did SY12 giving a helping hand for Celtic

Voltages point of veiw
as i got tackled i punched and kicked the alien to get off of me then a runner jumped on my back and brought me down I then grabed his tail and held on tight and i swung him at the warrior that tackled me, striking the warrior in the face causing it to spit its acid on the runner then i threw it at the wall cracking its skull, then i went back after the warrior and i sprang at it with my wrist blades stabing it in the face then jumping off his chest doing a backward summersault and then coming back down slashing its chest open and acid flew and splattered on my armor it melted and made sharp points on my plates so i threw the plates at the other warriors and they stabed into there exo skeletal bones i then took my under armor off and i had to go light and use my speed to kill.

metal16.jpg
There are two reasons men fight, to exist or to live

Loosin from the many slaughters he had just done, Cory was ready to take on Aeo. He martched down the hall to the room he had just exscaped from Aeo. Cory put his hands on the half opened door and forced it to open completely. The door screetched in it's tracks till it slide open. There was Aeo looking at his dead squad in amazement and frustration. Cory let out a roar taunting him. The battle continued. Cory swung his combistick downward and sliced the blade into Aeo's helmet. Aeo thrusted his leg out and kick Cory away from him. The combistick stuck into Aeo's helmet pulled it off.

Tossing the helmet off his combistick, Cory swung the combistick back towards Aeo as it slices across his chest knocking him back against a wall. Aeo hit the wall fire his pulse rifle at Cory. Bullets srang clanking into his armor and some smacked into his arms. Green blood spewed out and splashed on the ground. Cory swung the combistick on its side but up. It knocked the pulse rifle out of Aeo's hands. Aeo grunted as the battle grew dangerous and more intense. Cory roared in Aeo's face swing his combistick in the air for another attack.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

Cory-CH-sig.jpg

Roaring with anger Dragon tore out Hyros blade from his side. As the two watched each other Dragons anger grew inside him. A human using his sacred combistick was unforgivable. Dragon was intending only to mortaly wound Hyro and finish him quickly. Now he would make his death as painful as possible. Tearing out his own dagger from the dead marine Dragon faced Hyro, a dagger in each hand, ready to strike at any moment. Suddenly letting out a roar Dragon charged at Hyro. Quickly, Hyro swung the combistick lwtting out a yell of his own but Dragon blocked it with his right dagger. Crouching down Dragon swiped with his left dagger making sure his blow wound mortally wound Hyro. Sure enough the blade teared through
Hyros stomach, the blood spraying on Dragons face mask. Groaning, Hyro fell back, the blood flowed from the deep gash that was left behind from Dragons vicious attack. Walking over to the death bound marine Dragon couldnt help but feel pity for the marine. Suddenly all pity vanished as he saw Hyro's hand moving for his grenades. Quickly swooping down Dragon grabbed the belt and tore it from the marines body and flung it far behind him. Hyro was now at his mercy and he knew it but Dragon was still had his guard up. Hyro was as strong as they come and for all Dragon knew he may still have a few tricks...

DragonSigy.jpg

Fear death for I am the reaper

disc was glad to see his clan brother's in good shape,but worry about the other's. ok we should move on. we opened the door that lead outside and we each grab a peice of metal from the ship and put it over our head's to keep us protected from the sun's ray.we than saw a cave thats looks like no one's been inside. we enterd it.we walked till we found an end.

than out of every shadow corner,alien drone's ponuce at us. i drew outmy combi and started blunting them away.voltage grabed a alien and threw it on everyother alien he can,celtic was killing aliens with his wristblade and sy12 was using the dagger as a sword.than the aliens pulled back as if they new they made the wrong attack strike.i than said hope we don't run into a alien swarm.we must also find a way to get our tec back online.we walked deeper into the cave were we hope to find a safer path...or would we...

DiscsSig.gif

Blood Hunters pod hacth opened and as he stepped out his skin immiedietly began to sizzle. He roared in agony and ran to a into the protection of a nearby natural rock structure. As he looked around he recognised his vision was getting fuzzy. So removing the mask he checked it.Hiding the shade he checked the rest of his gear......nothing worked!
Bh felt uneasy, something here was very, very wrong. And he intended to find out what it was. So looking across the barren, desert landscape one more time, he began to plan his next move.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/

Aeo had seen something that had caught his eye, it appeared to be nothing more than a hulking piece of metal from far away yet he had to investigate. He lead his team in a ‘Wedge Formation’ toward the foreign object, as they moved close to it Aeo gasped for breath.

“It’s… It’s a ship,†Aeo could barely even contain his amazement as he looked upon the intricate designs that decorated the ship, even the structure of it appeared exotic in nature. Without warning shots rang out within the ship, more often than not Aeo would have just shrugged this fact off were it not for the fact the he was in search of his Commander and Second in Command.

“Alright men we are gonna move in.†Aeo whispered “From here on out we use ’Hand and Arm Signals.†he then signaled his team to move in.

The Team came to an abrupt stop, Aeo began to move to the front of the formation to see what was going on when he saw an entire Squad of Marines slaughtered. He then gave the order for his team to stand guard as he moved into the room alone.

Aeo moved into the room with his pulse rifle at the ready when he was it standing there in the middle of the room glancing about it’s dirty work. Slowly Aeo edged his finger on the trigger, leveling his sights on the creatures back. Three shots rang out in his ears, the sound was deafening, one of his shots seemed to have clipped the monster on the shoulder releasing a luminescent liquid that sprayed forth from its wound, the rest bounced helplessly off of it’s armor.

“Alright big boy, Let’s dance!!!†Aeo yelled out as he strategically moved for a pillar to provide cover for himself.

- Edmund Burke -

Kidd, Yautja, 17 years ago

Kidd follows Hyro and the team, being the rear guard, he scans the team's six until they come to a halt. The marine, backs up and kneels down behind a shard of metal that is jutted out of the ground and he waits for any unexpecting visitors to pay him a visit. The Sergeant looks back behind him, wondering why the team had stopped in this one place for, so, Kidd crept up to another marine, and signaled him to cover their flank while he goes up to the front to see the problem. As the marine moved forward, he sees a distinct wreckage up ahead, and the closer he got, the more noticeable it became.

Kidd stops in his tracks as he finally relizes what he is seeing, a wreckage of a foriegn ship that most marines know about. Kidd walks up behind Hyro, taps him on his shoulder, and then he speaks with a smile that slowly turns to a frown,"Well, this is gonna be fun. No only that we crashed on a strange planet, but we are also stuck with these monsters!" The sergeant looks up at the ship and shook his head in disbelief of their find, and then he continues,"Sir, if we are smart, we got two options. Option 1, we go back to the ship, and report what we have found and hole up, or Option 2, we can go over there, eliminate their gaurds and destroy their only way on getting off of this rock. One thing for sure, I don't want to stay in one place for too long, because if they find us, they would hunt us down, one by one." The marine glares at Hyro, waiting for his decision.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

In the shadows, Cory watched the brutal fight raged on but he noticed a disturbence... Hyro's team was in a chamber behind the room he was fighting Dragon in. He knew that at anytime Hyro's team could jump in and help take out Dragon for Hyro. Cory wasn't going to let it happen. Emergining from the shadows in a large bulky figure martching down the hall surounding the room his comrad was fighting in. His feet clanked onto the steel ground surface. Taking a right turn to another hall that surounded the fight room, Cory plunged against the wall for cover. Cory stopped to notice in the badly damaged hall was a door leading to the chamber but infront of the door were the Marines he went to scout out, about to attack Dragon as Hyro continued fighting him.

Cory turned back to the corner to hid. Pounding his fist onto a key pad just to the right of him that operated the door that lead to the chamber room the team of seven Marines were about to enter. The button on the pad clicked in and the door slammed shut seperating Hyro's team from him. The doors suddenly came to a creaking holt. They stopped halfway from opening. Air hissed out and shocked the Marines. Seeing that his plan was in a way incomplete; he had to do this the dirt way which he would end up doing either way. His hand slid down his side infront of himself and at his belt. Cory unbuckled a shuriken but left it hanging on the belt. Cory then reached to his left hip and pulled out his hand-gun spear gun. Cory reached his arm out and aimed the gun at the unsuspecting Marines infactuated with the malfuctioning door. A spear bolted out of the gun with a load air releashing blast.

The spear whistled threw the air towards the Marines. They all seemed to move towards the wall with their pulse rifles drawn to their reaction. Unfurtunetly, one of the Marines didn't leave the spears cross fire thus it plunged into the Marines head and cracked into his skull. The force of the spear tore his head clean off his shoulders and into a door a few meters behind him. The spear stuck into the wall with the head included. Blood curtled into the air and painted the walls and ceilings surounding the Marine's fresh corpse. Cory hid back behind the corner and grabbed his shuriken. The Marines crouched around the hall and fired at the end of the hall, unaware of Cory's true position. As the fireing seised and the smoked cleared out of the walls, the Marine that seemed to be second in command of Hyro's squad slowly walked down the hall with his rifle drawn and leaving his team behind and watching his back. As soon as the Marine neared the corner of the hall, a combistick dug into the Marine's armor and sliced through the soft unprotected belly.

Blood splattered out of the wound showering Cory's armor. Cory pried the combistick out of the Marine's stomach and swung the combistick up and the other end smacked into his face and knocked him into the wall behind him. Once he hit the wall still in shock of his life threatning wound and unprepared of the next attack, Cory tossed his combistick into the air and connected with the Marine's face. It crunched into the surface of his face and stuck into the wall pinning him there. The other's had no clear shot, giving Cory the advantage to strike once more. Cory ripped the shuriken off his belt that he prevously unbuckled and readied it. The Marines split up and three of them charged Cory's position as the other watched their backs. They fell right into Cory's death trap.

Cory turned the corner once more for an attack. Tossing the shuriken into the air at the three charging Marines. The two on the right and left ducked and rolled on the ground leaving the middle Marine standing. The shuriken colided into his chest rotating into the air and crushing through any bone substance and flinging blood in it's mimicing rotation. The Marines got up and the right side Marine leaned against the wall, seising his running. The shuriken ripped out of the back of the doomed Marine and curved in the air back at the left side Marine. The shuriken turned sideways and rotating right into the left side Marine's head. It tore through the back and left a gruesome trench. It through the noise of the Marine and leapt back to Cory. Cory grabbed the shuriken, commanding its stop. Cory shook the shuriken twice, the second time retracked the deadly curved blades into the apolling device. He shoved it back onto his belt buckling it up. The last Marine in that team of three left the wall he leaned against and sited his rifle for Cory.

Cory towered over top of the Marine and threw up his right fist and his raggid wristblade slung out into place. The Marine was too close to open fire. Cory's wristblades came back down and stuck right into the Marine's side and puntured his lungs. Blood poured out to the ground creating a puddle of blood leaking towards his fallen comrads. The Marine's frightened eyes stared into Cory's scarred eyes... He relized that they didn't appreciate them in their ships. This wasn't just a hunt, it was protection. Cory pulled out on his wristblades and the raggid edges sliced is skin to two sides. The blades ripped out once it neared his chest and he fell over with his skin loose hanging out revealing his organs. Then the blades retracted back into the gauntlet.

Cory glanced down the hall at the last remaining Marines, standing. They readied their rifles, stunned about this deadly encounter. Looking over to the Marine stuck into the wall held by the combistick to his left, Cory ripped the combistick out of the wall and the Marines mangled head. The Marine droped to the ground. Cory lanced out and speared the combistick down the hall. It dove into the Marine standing out. It tore into his stomach and wedged him into the wall. Blood ran down his mouth. Cory reached down and pulled his net gun off his left leg while bullets sprang past his dreadlocks. Blasting out a net in a steady aim, Cory ran. The net wrapped the Marine next to the door and threw him against the wall with the two speared Marines. The net instantly dug into his skin and blood began to drip down his body. The last Marine struggled after dropping his gun. Cory stormed down the hall after putting his net gun back into place.

On his knees, the Marine reached for his pusle rifle. He paniced heavily as Cory pressured him with his nearing presence. Finally, the Marine grabs his gun to look up at Cory's fearsome face pawning down at him. Cory kicks him in the mouth sending his Marine helmet off his head and a stream of blood follows his movement from out his mouth. The foot claws left three gashes across his cheak. The Marine landed on his back. Cory glared down at him. The pusle rifle was stumbled to Cory's feet. Cory stomped down on the rifle and it snapped. Oviously broken. The Marine looked up at Cory. Cory stepped back waiting for him to attack. The Marine looked at Cory confused. "What do you want!?!" the Marine shouted. Predator PlayBack: "Honorly like." The recording echoed into the Marine's head and suddenly he matched the voice with Kidd's. The Marine was in shock, relizing Kidd had encountering and almost sure he had been takin out by this unstopible Yautja.

The Marine got up and glanced back at Cory. "Having fun yet? Picking off us like a fly and fly swatter..." Cory tilted his head at the taunting Marine. The young Marine pulled his combat knife from his belt and swung at Cory. The blade nicked Cory's arm as he reached for his dagger. Green blood spit out of his arm onto the ground. Once gained a gripp on the dagger's handle, Cory pulled up as he knocked the Marine's attacking arm back and slicing the dagger across the Marine's neck. The Marine fell back onto the ground as blood ran down his neck with a jaggid slice across his neck. Cory gripped his other hand onto the blade and slice the blood off and flung his blood covered fingers at the four dead prey infront of him. Sliding his dagger back in place and ripping his combistick out of the corpse, Cory clattered his mandibles in delight. Retracting his combistick and trapping it against his back. Cory looked apoun all eight dead Marines and glammered. Relizing his skills had obviously rised a great deal since his last moment in a hunt and combat.

In a matter of moments these Marine's bodys would be hanging from the ceiling skinned.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

Cory-CH-sig.jpg

Looking around the cavern, Cory started to breath heavy from all the action. Kaizen and Black Warrior began to talk. Cory clintched his combistick fermly in his rough hand. Xenomorph flesh dropped off the steal spear onto the rocks below. The ends on each side of the combistick retracked into the combistick itself. Cory tied it back onto his belt. Waving his fist in the air glancing at his wristblades once again that were smothered in acid. The blades shot back into his gauntlet.

Cory turned back to face Black Warrior and Kaizen. Cory stared at Kaizen... This Hunter's Moon Predator. Seeing potential in this hunter but couldn't work with a team... Not to be selfish but Cory was indeed a lone hunter... Cory grabbed Black Warrior's arm and declared, "I want you to stay with this unblood... I have to find a way out of here and take down this hive so we can conquer this planet! You can go where ever but we will meet by our mother ship after all this... If I don't get back, it was for Balatu."

Black Warrior and Kaizen listened carefully to Cory.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

scarfacecory.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 17 years ago

Hunter Predator left, combi, AP (acid-Proof) wristblades, both out ready and on. though at first, he wasn't to thrilled to find a xeno straight away, he wanted to look around for a bit.

He went to a deserty area, and almost fell through a hole. Suddenly his vision changed, a malfunction? a second control? He changed it back, it changed again. It was malfunctioning, all functions were disabled, he saw only a vision that didn't give off any signs or indicators, just, a non-vision, vision, no heat signatures, motion, or light, or tech or anything, just normal Pred vision that he was born with. He kept the mask on anyway, it just didn't function. Then he heard a voice, he thought it was a familiar female Yautja's voice, he turned... nothing.

He walked on, suddenly, he was surrounded by smoke, a gust flew right at him, and it didn't seem to stop. Suddenly the smoke stood still, and he was in the middle. He didn't know which way to turn. He walked straight, never took a turn, and fell down a hole... when he climbed out and the smoke was gone, and he was in the middle of nowhere, no mountains, hill, nothing but wasteland and heat in all directions...

HPsig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 17 years ago

on went the fight... both preds fighting this unknown Warrior. HP picked up the creature without looking and threw it through the air. The Female Yautja watched it fly and ran up to it when she heard it land, as also did HP.

HP roared and pulled out his combi and shoved it straight through the enemies stomache finishing it off. HP was wounded from the fight and blacked-out. She watched him as he was unconsious. Still breathing... HP was out for many hours. The Female didn't know if he'd wake up...

HPsig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~