OTANG, Yautja, 17 years ago

Meanwhile, Otang stayed around the vicinity of the two doomed ships. He roamed in and out of his blackouts and lost memories. There was blood on his hands and it was human. There was blood on his hands and it was Yautja. What deeds could this devil have done while being unaware and all the bindings that were lost.

By now, his sanity set in and he voluntarily looked for quarry. It’s his nature, his instinct. The beast made his way around, stealthily observing the various Oomans interacting with one another and as a surprise to him, with Kiande Amedha. They had their little battle here and there. The marines did well at first until they were overwhelmed. Except for some friendly fire none were slain, however they were taken as hosts no doubt.

Otang cornered one of the black devils not too far from the skirmish. The thing had strayed a little far behind providing perfect prey. The monotonous hissing and screeching was all too familiar to the Yautja. The Kiande Amedha was engaged by the Hunter but not without risks. The Xeno pounced on Otang dropping him to the ground and added to the recurring pain in his bleeding side.

The Monster slashed, the monster cut, the monster did its worst. The Monster’s head laid next to its corpse. The Yautja had pulled his legs up and thrusted the beast off him creating a stir in the planet floor. It was quickly dispatched by his trusty and now permanently extended wristblades. Decent kill but not what he really craved for. In the mean time Otang’s plans to lay low and avoid confrontations until he brain condition is in remission…..and now for a hiding place.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

than i went in a differet room while celtic was checking the other's.disc walked in to the main control room.there were pred corpse's everywhere.seem's that this pred ship was beening highjacked while coming in to this planet. disc than heard a noise behind the front door of the ship. disc opened it.it was a human faceing forward.disc took out his wristblade and stabed the marine from behind his back,lifting him up high.the human screamed in pain and started fireing up.then the marine lunched a bomb at the ceiling makeing rock's coming down.i than threw the marine on the floor and ran forward as qiuck as possable.huge chucks off rocks fell crushing the human's body and blocking the passage way back to the ship.i look forward to the cave that lied ahead of me.i heard celitc yelled are u ok disc? i replyed yea i'll try to find another way around back to the ship.and hopefuly find some of our clan brother's.

as i walked throught the cave i saw a predator coming toward's me.the pred was tall and strong like no other pred i had never met. it had a pred skull on each arm as its trofpy.seems like i ran into a bad blood or rogue.it must had came with the pred stalker and doc was fighting.the pred just charge at me takeing its wrist blade out for no reason.i also run towards him opening my wrist blade's too. the second our wrist blade slamed in to each other the bad blood punch disc and disc also swinging back,both bleeding from there face's the bad blood roared with lust in its eyes.disc slash at the preds chest.the bad blood jumped back and disc missed.then the pred slash at disc's stomch cuting him alittle.disc started bleeding from his stomch and got mad.i grabed the bad blood and slam him from wall to wall on the little sharp rocks.and threw him to to the wall and charge with the wrist blade.the bad blood kicked disc off as i tryed swinging to his face.crashing to the wall i got up quick and the bad blood threw his disc at me.i caught it and threw it back at it,breaking the pred skull it had on one of its arm. disc drew out his combistick as so did the badblood. both swinging at each other and than they parryed.both struggle trying to over power each other,disc quickly b***he bad blood away from him.the bad blood got up and at the sametime hiting disc in the leg knocking me off my feet.the bad blood jumped five feet of the ground and pionted the combi at me,i got out the way quick and the combistick got stuck in the ground.i got up and carryed the bad blood and threw him up on top off combi,inplaing the pred.green blood was gushing everywhere.as i got close the bad blood used its last energy in him and stabed me on the ribs.i roared a very loudly and put my wristblade in the bad blood's skull. i threw myself on the floor with pain.i than crawled behind a rock and closed my eyes to rest and recover from my injured...

DiscsSig.gif

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 17 years ago

A long sand Gust blew by, still going, like a sand storm. and HP couldn't see as good. The thing that made a noise jumped out at HP and fought him. HP couldn't see what he was fighting, but still, he fought, blocking and attacking movement or object.

The female Yautja could only see a little bit of each of them and only heard the sand, wind, and blade clashing sounds of either HP's weapon against another Yautja's, or an alien tail... niether knew. The girl jumped into the fight, using a combi. HP sheathed his blades and used his fists and feet... the fight continued...

The two Yautja hadn't a clue what they were fighting, but somehow knew how it fought.

HPsig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~

as the deadly yet curious young alien came closer and closer to the down yautja wreakage he saw a yautja for the first time he suddenly had felt somthing he had never felt before the urg. the urge to kill. as he came nearer to the wreakage he saw another ship and decided to find out what that was instead so he moved sleekly and stealthy so not a single yautja coud hear him as he made his way up the path he saw humans a strange species he thought why are they helping each other no body ever help ed him he decided he would kill these pests off first and than move to bigger game but he looked more closly they had weapons both big and small those could be a problem for his softer shell but he had massive confadence he was a alien a pruond race and for all he knew the last of his kind he suddenly knew these where the type of creatures that destroyed his hivde his family he decided to seek revenge and kill them all slowly but tourturous.

By the time you see the shadow of my sleeek body its already too late i will hgave my tail sticking through your lifless body and my iner teeth smashing through your face

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 17 years ago

Voltage one of the suffering Yautja layed in pain and sufdering while he felt the suns rays burn his armor and skin he can feel his blood boil and insides hardening like breakable rock and vomitted violently and coughed all his blood and pieces of his insides would be in the blood lying there he saw Otang and knew he couldn't help him so he just layed in pain while he grabed for his sacrificial dagger he held up above him like it was something to be honored with care and he says these last words
"i rather take my life then die by natural cause's"..........he holds the dagger in the air and smiles while coughing his blood onto his chest and then jsut laughs away like it was nothing....he strikes his chest blood fys and feels the eyes of voltage his eyes going black while his mind drifts and his vision slow dissolves while his body burns in the torched sun...........

"i had to die because i'm not going to be able to stay in the rpg and i already entered so whats better than suicide :P"

metal16.jpg
There are two reasons men fight, to exist or to live

Meanwhile.........

---------------------------------------------
Rocks splinterd, and mineral gl@ss shattered beneath heavy, purposeful strides. The winds were begining to pick up now, since his exile to this unearthly land, Shadowblade had come accustomed to the freakish weather changes. The wind holwed like a deranged wolf, bringing with it the smell of something all too familular.

Shadowblade Stopped dead in his tracks. His dreadlocks swaying with every gust of wind. Slowly he raised a hand to his battle worn mask. Reaching through the huge hole he tried to activate it's various spectrum of visions. For a moment, there was nothing. Shadowblade growled, annoyed that he even attempted to try, nothing had worked since he was banished here, and if it did, it was only for the shortest of times. A blue spark fizzled from the hole in the side of his tribal marked mask, and then died out. The rogue grunted with distaste. He needed an edge, as he knew, the scent on the wind was that of the deadly 'gods of death' - the elite hunting pack from clan Balatu.

Staring into the verge of a rocky trench below, the mighty hunter could almost taste the presence of his own kind here. With that, almost elgantly, the rogue yautja arched both arms and pulled two combi sticks from his tattered belt, swung them around in a poetic fighting stance and began on his path again, combat was on the cards here, and death was the order of the day.......

SHADOWBLADENEW.jpg
i can smell your fear.

Hive_Tyrant, Yautja, 17 years ago

Befor Jack Krauser could get close to blade hunter he heard something, that sounded like a low hiss...he swiftly turned around to see nothing, out of the corner of his eye he saw rocks rolling down a dirt hill, he looked up at the hill to see something move, he walked slowly, cautiously up the hill, once he reached it he saw nothing...he turned around only to be tackled by a predalien.

Jack got up as quick as he could to see the thing that tackled him down...nothing, he couldn't see anything he turned around only to be face-to-face
with Hive_Tyrant...

(challenging you "jack".)

HiveTyrant.jpg The killer of the eders, work for The Hive!

as krauser contined his walk more of a jog he noticed a yautja called Blade Hunter this would be his kill he could tell that he wasnt much stronger than he himself so he decided he would give it a chance he knew that he had a chance of killing it but it also sung in this hunters favor of more strength but lets just show him that.. he hissed to himself.......

as krauser began to stalk his prey (blade hunter) he began to feel stronger his strength had finally regained as he readied himself in a good position for an attack he waitex waited for the hunter to fall in his well placed trap this time he would be the victor...

as bladehunter came closer and closer to falling in Krausers trap krauser felt angery he had seen one of his brothers fall from one of these things he would kill this thing and drag its body back as a prize...

mattsig.jpg

By the time you see the shadow of my sleeek body its already too late i will hgave my tail sticking through your lifless body and my iner teeth smashing through your face

Blade_Hunter, Yautja, 17 years ago

I awoke screaming in the dark pain my only companion. While my eyes adjusted lighting I saw the cause of my discomfort, a large support bam had fallen on my leg and seemed to sprain it.
"Gotta...get...outta here!" I said shoving against the titanium, to no luck of course. Aside from the red hot pain shooting through my leg one other thing was bothering me, a prodding in my hip. "What the hell is this!" I shouted and grabbed the objest of my discontent. All I could do was laugh when I saw it, a torchwelder! So began the grim work of cutting myself loose but the thought still came to mind, did I want to see what was outside?

BHsig.jpg

Blade_Hunter, Yautja, 17 years ago

Fresh air! Womderfully fresh air! I had finally reached the surface. Reackage extended forever in all directions. There were even some strong fires going. I had only a pistol to defend myself, with my uniform and armour tour to shreds I was in serious danger.
"Someone must be alive around here." I said starting towards a less damaged area of the ship. However the area I was standing on was in even worse condition than I expected. It crumbled beneath my weight and I plummeted through level upon level of weakened metal until I came to a stop at the lowest floor. Looking up I saw a sight that will haunt me all my life, what people call a Predator. Twisted trophies and wicked weaponry adourned it's armour and it gazed down at me with a remorseless glare.
It's foot suddenly shot up with titanic force and sent me carreening down the ruined hall. Getting to my knees the behemoth slammed me against a wall and held me there in a strangle hold. As my vision blurred the Predator throttled me with it's free arm again and again. The only thing I could think about was could it really end like this? Why me?

(This Predator is Otang, but don't go easy on me dude.)

BHsig.jpg

navyspaz, Yautja, 17 years ago

Navyspaz had been sitting for awhile now, He had tore off some clothing from the downed ally Yautja from the Xeno before. And had covered his wounds tightly...

He knew this wasn't bad enough for Medicomp yet.
He got up and brushed off and was about to make another attempt to go looking for anymore surviving yautja in this Rocky land. Navy went outside with his Combi-stick extended looking around, couldn't scan the area cos of his Mask was disabled and not with him at the time anyways. Navyspaz walked around and examined the area. Then hearing a loud screach from beyond a mound of rocks, Navy was very aware then and held his Combistick tightly in his hands and extended his wristblades ready for a fight, obviously expecting a xeno by the loud screech.

Then after a moment a Xenomorph Drone coming from a deep shadow. Navy held his Combistick up and roared. Then all of a sudden... Crow, Stood up and screeched feircly at Navyspaz. Navy stared Crow in the eye, and stood still for a moment before leaping forward and running toward him with his combistick, Crow ran forward and slashed his Tail toward navy, Clanking Combi and Tail blade together knocking the Combistick out of Navys hand and into a crevice between two boulders.
"Damnit"
Navy stood up slashing his wristblades but Crow quickly ducked back and dodged the swing, and was tripped by his tail once again. Crow jumped up straight into the air and came down, Navyspaz rolled over and reached his arm into the crevice and pulled his Combistick out, stood up quickly and held it up and toward Crow staring eachother in the face.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

donut, Yautja, 17 years ago

Shaken, Shocked, and consumed in sorrow, Donut stumbled as her and drenton ran from the battle. They lunged themselves over rocky crevices, jagged stones, and past caves, carrying the lifeless crow.

Drenton and Donut made no communication to each other, overwhelmed by their brothers death, they only looked on holding tight to his small body. Even though Donut had lost many of her brothers and sisters before, this had been the most hurtful death to her..Crow was more then just brother, but her best friend as well. She glanced down at crow as drenton and her continued moving, the moonlight bathed them in its resignating light, making them almost beautiful in the velvet night.

Drenton came to a sudden halt, they were quite aways from the battle, there was no longer a need to run. He carefully placed crow on the floor, crows body now acted like a puppet, his remaining limbs swinging loosely as he was moved, Donut crept next to crow and laced her fingers into his, then gently nuzzled his face as if there was a small hope of him being alive. But no, to hope was to be a fool, not a speckle of life lingered within crows body, he was gone for an eternity.

Donut stared at crows mangled face, his expression was not of peace, but of pain, Donut could not bear this much longer, it was not his time to die...if she had known sooner, and if it had to be done, she would of sacrificed herself for him in seconds. Drenton glanced at Donut and made a quiet hiss, he tugged gently at her arm, the battle was expanding, and they had to go, but sadly enough, they had to leave crow for he was too much of a burden to carry, and what was the use, he was already dead. Slowly Donut was pulled further and further away from crows body, her hands slipping through crows fingers as drenton tugged her away, though drenton did this forcibly, it was for the best, they could not linger in the past, nor let their "emotions" take the best of them.

Donut glanced at crow for the last time, then unwillingly turned herself to run with drenton, the two xenomorphs ran among the landscape under the light of the moon. It was the same beautiful moon that had smothered the land just before the fight had begun, the same moon that beautifuly relfected upon donuts body, the same moon that lit the sky just before crow died.

The same moon.

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 17 years ago

HP walked, lost still, he didn't care where he ended up. A face flashed in his mind... he was trying to stop illusions and memories. The Yautja found a small canyon, he was believing that he was around the area, far south-west of the ship, which he didn't want to return to. He sheathed and unsheathed his wrist-blades, to make sure they didn't stiffen, he closed the combi and his blades, and put the combi on his back, and left the blades sheathed.

He slid down the canyon-side, but then he found himself sliding up the other side. He walked on into the direction showing a mountain. He wanted to get to a higher area, and look around for a place to head to.

He reached the top, he looked around, and found wasteland, wasteland, a Yautja ship, wastela... a ship? He looked back, and saw the Balatu ship. He grunted and walked towards it.

He stopped, turned, and saw something scurry-by. it was black, and fast, and about the size of... prey...

He snuck towards where it ran. Suddenly it leaped out from behind the rock, a xeno, heading towards him as it leaped...

HPsig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~

after all this time disc finlly awake's. being all cut up amd hurt from the crash,disc trys to get up slowly. useing his wrist computer to contact his clan brother's it sparked and turned off.

disc swich's his mask vison's and it shut's off that very second also.than disc followed a trail of green blood and it leaded to the one and only mighty celtic102(hearing tales that this pred was a great warrior in battles). disc was gland to find his elder in a ok shape.than he checks his weapons to see if they were there.disc grab's his acid proof disc just in case their is danger up ahead...

DiscsSig.gif

as celtic stood resting i went to seach the area for my clan brother's...but found no one.i went and found peices of our ship all over the place.than i heard a hsss behind me...i turned and the alien pouced on me pining me down to the crash ship,i push it off grab its tail and slamed it to the ship hard as posable. disc than quickly grab his disc and throw it to the aliens arm and the aliens arm pop right off. than the alien standed right up and with so much anger it ponced again, i quickly grabed it in the air and threw its body on a sharp of metal of the pred ship.the alien died but acid jumped on my back as i turn around..i gave out a powerful roar as the pain start to stop.i than went after my disc and burned my hand picking it up,i quickly droped it.

after my hand cooled off i picked up the disc and returned to celtic. when i saw celtic he was prepering to move on and looked healed. i told celtic i could't find any clan member's but i ran into a battle with an alien.looks like we may have a bug problem....

DiscsSig.gif

as Krauser reached his cave he stoped in the entrace he then knew wut he had todo he would go and find those other aeilns and follow them back to their hive and ask the queen herself to join the hive to fight along the side of them he would pledge himself to her.

as he wondered around he saw donut and ran up to her as if he had neverseen another one of his kind they just stared at each othe in the eyes donut not thinking tail whiped krauser in the side of his head sending him to the ground.

mattsig.jpg

AS vasquez came out from hiding after 15 min she looked around to make sure the cost was clear it was all good so out she hoped screw this she thought i am a marine and i am ready to destroy any thing that wants to fight i will kill it! she moved around the wreakage and finally she heard voices comming from near by she locked and loaded her gun if she had to she would kill anything that oppsed her she put her ear up to a peace of metal to try and hear what the voices where saying she couldnt understand....

as she drew back her position she tryed for hyro on her comm(sir this is vasquez if u can hear me we got some yautja over here and i am gona need reniforcments i have found their wreakage and i need reinforcments reapeat help is needed)......
as vasquez waited for a reply somthing felt wrong deathly wrong...

she waited for a couple more hours before she relised no help was comming she was S.O.L so it was up to her to try and kill those things just then she saw somwthing moving at great speeds otang she wispered quetly and checks her guns ok now your going down....

two or three hourss later she returns to the downed ship open up its me she said. as they let her in a marine wit ha big smile on his face walked up to her. mam i found us a little help as they went into a hanger to her surprise was a dropship non damaged perfect she said how long till we can have this thing moving again not long mam just have to open those doors thats all and prep for take off good this might coming in handy for evac if no help comes in time...

VasquezSighehe.jpgSEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS

as Krauser awoke from his slumber he laid in place for a few more mins than slowly at first begane to sense movment. Krauser was only a drone nothing more when his egg had hatched it was to late the entire hive he would have lived in was gone destroyed he was only a face hugger he had wondered off to look for a suitible host but only found animo he infected one of them he then burst and crawled off into a cave where he now lived. he would find his life to be lonly for he was the only type of his kind he knew that exsisted so he had almost never left his cave he lived in he left ever now and then to find some food. this time he left out of curosity he went to see what was this strange object that had fallen from the side he had set out on his own personal quest u might call it.

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 17 years ago

Hyro had never been inside an alien ship before and it was amazing. Before him lay vast hallways radiating a lifeless beauty of an extremely technologically advanced race. As hyro wandered on he marveled at the thought of the ship being complete, how vast it must have been even now hyro was walking in but a fraction of what was left. Then hyro had wandered into a rather large room rather like the size of a ballroom. As hyro turned his head right across the room on the wall was a sight to behold...

Dozens upon dozens of chalk white skulls, entire skeletal figures, and even battle worn weapons decorated the wall. Surely this was the trophy room. There were animals he had never seen before, the long elongated skulls of the xenomorphs, what even appeared to be the crown of a queen and to hyro's sadness several human skulls still bearing their spinal cords. A sweat was starting to bead upon hyro's head, yet this sweat wasn’t from the tension of the situation, hyro was hot even within the chilled confines of the trophy room, then hyro had realized a sun was rising and anything outside could risk injury from the heat. He ran to warn his team.

As hyro had arrived panting outside the ship Kidd greeted him. Kidd wiping his forward "you couldn’t have arrived at a better time sir I think its time we get out of here it getting to damn hot..." still panting hyro said "get... every... one... inside... the... ship... now..." "What did you just say?" Kidd asked quizzically. "get every one inside the ship right now," hyro repeated himself "there’s no time to get back to our ship if we tried that sun would surly burn us alive, its time to hope that this ship is advanced enough to keep cool get everyone as deep inside it as possible" hyro said. There was an uncertain look upon Kidd’s face hyro knew what this meant. "Don’t worry as far as I can ship's empty, just a few bodies lying around..."

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

As Pvt. Vasquez geared up she loaded her smart gun well i hope this is stronge enough to take down a yautja she said to herself hey hyro what u want me todo sir she yelleed over to him. i fell like thou so lets get this over with she finished with a loading ofher smart gun she locked it into place and grabed her two desert eagles and put them into their holsters on either side of her thighes she grabed 5 clips for each pistol she looked over at kidd man i hope this goes over smooth u no wut i mean kidd. i fdont wanna die but just between me and u i think hyros on edge he needs to calm don dont ya think he is even strting to scare me she said. She looked back over her guns one last time to make sure nothing was wrong and decided to take one of the spare pulse rifles took a cople of clips for it and was ready to go she blew i hate this part of my job.
VasquezSighehe.jpgSEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS