Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Shadow warrior make weapons ready for Hunt

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Shadow warrior pull spear out arm and use my medicomp heal my zelf now full heal ready for battle and scan all vision mods for prey

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

Quin awoke with a jolt........ he could smell the rotting flesh of decaying hosts. Unlike most creatures Quinn is at home in this Grotuesk scene. It was only After a time that Quinn Noticed that predalien64 Watching him, he screeched with delight to see him brother. 64 told quinn that Katam had gone looking for the enemy and that Quinn is supposed to stay with Drenton. Trough the steam Quinn Could See his queen, Quinn Tasted the pheremones she was producing. They signaled him to stay and gaurd the base so Quinn Stayed put and waited for drenton....

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

... With two of the five killed, HP kept fighting the xenos. HP was knocked forward. He rolled and stood and turned, the xenos had already pounced again, HP managed to stab one straight through the face with his extended acid-proof blades, but the other two hit him over. HP got up and kicked one away, and saw the other shooting the second jaw out at him. He grabbed it and yanked it out, and shoved it into the top of the xeno's head, teeth first, cutting through. The one he kicked away pounced and HP dodged, turned and threw a shureiken, cutting the xeno into two straight down the middle. HP grabbed the shureiken as it came back.

HP walked on, turning every now and then to make sure. He turned and saw standing there, somehow, a predalien. HP looked at it, and it hissed. HP stood ready, and two more came from behind the first, and the Predaliens stood ready and hissed, HP got his caster and wristblades ready, HP then said, "Bring it on."...

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

kerrigan, Undefined, 18 years ago

a turn for the better for the small squad of marines in the canyon the yautja had left. meaning they could focus theyre fire on what was left of the xenomorphs.

kerrigan was seeting up a sentry turret to help in the fight. little was she aware of the nightmare that was sneaking up behind her. kerrigan heard a slight hiss and the air she turned around and as quick as light the tail of a xenomorph punctured her right shoulder. she pulled up the shotgun that was given to her to save her life. but the aliens nerotoxin had already began to set in. barly being able to keep her body standing she forced her non responding muscels to aim at the beast that was only 3 yards away. with her last bit of strength she pulled the trigger. she fell flat on her face praying that her shot hit or other wise she knew what fate whould await her in the caverns of the alien hive. suddleny she felt a burning on her the back of her hands. "good its dead..." the nerotoxin had finally taken effect kerrigan had been kocked out.

i am he as you are he as you are me as we are all together -john lennon

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

The boiling adrenaline was now pumping furiously in Angus Alien’s spidery veins. He knew even if the mighty Queen hadn’t of ordered 64 and himself to defend the hive, he would have ordered it to be done himself. Regardless.
It was time to fight, and they both knew it.

Predalien 64 crept out of the safety of the hive before Angus could go first. Cocky. A bold move as Angus believed in moving as quickly as physically possible. The enemy had many powerful and long distance weapons of all sorts, and speed was one of the few advantages they each had. Angus quickly bolted out to meet his alley, under cover of misty darkness. He let his temper show a bit, “Next time, go as fast as you can and make sure I’m with you every step of the way. Last thing we need is to get separated!†Angus didn’t mean to talk down to his fellow warrior, but these were very dangerous times, and he would not lose Predalien 64 as he had so many other Shadow Serpents.

Predalien agreed, but obviously showed a hint of irritation. Angus was beginning to feel old and restrictive, but with his age also came wisdom.
He would see to it the two of them survived this battle. Angus turned, uncoiling his cold blueish green and battle worn tail, “Are you ready?â€Â64 nodded. The two of them ran out of sight, towards the commotion and side by side. If anyone were to look, all that would be seen is two oily shadows rapidly approaching. It would only be a matter of time before these two shadows found trouble, but at least this time they had each other’s backs.

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

On a dessert Planet in a cave taken by one of the most awsume Creature to live know as the xenomorph strucken by the fact that there is other threats like them self walking about the surface with the thought destroy the xenomorphs and yet the pressure that the hive is under has awaken a xeno and a power full xeno at that but not yet for now he is but a hatchling a facehugger to call it small and weak but not normal, is awakening from his egg and yet.

CuteFaceHugger a Yellow facehugger with red vanes all on him smaller than the normal facehugger but with longer fingers has hatched from his egg crawling about taking a look at the world that safe for now not knowing that this world is a cruel the war that will change his life seeing other animals like him with insticthe knows who these creatures are he

CuteFaceHugger gos to Alpha Male Daveburg FaceHugger ask "i need a host"daveburg tells him you must look about for little lives on a planet like this but there is game so you need to wait"but im time Drenton Comes "there is some host that the men have left behind" and as Drenton said a husky black and white dog that the humans used for smelling out creatures is slimed to the wall unconcious almost dead so CuteFaceHugger crawled over to the Dog, while it was unconcious. and CuteFaceHugger found his host

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg

Proud to be of The Hive

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

Otang and the survivors, snuck thru the compound's corridors. they had found no resistance, no creatures, nothing. The leader wonders what happened to the group that separted. he stayed behind and guided the group ahead of him as he stopped to observe them and motive their pityful state.

he talked to some that were lagging behind risking giving the survivors position away. in anger Otang grabbed his shirt and shook him eventually shoving him into a wall. he whispered soemthing in his ear, whatevr it was the hesitant survivor took a blind stare then shoved back into formation looking back at Otang as he rushed away catching up to the pack.

He looked around, sweat ran down his face. it was tterribly hot, or he was very nervous. he too teh shotgun with both hands and made his way back to the front of the group.

they snuck behind corners, sometimes one at a time would follow. they came up to a large room blcoked off by partially open door. the door had been forced open. there was dented metal, scratch marks and slime.

very carfully they snuck under the door and realized they were in their garden used to raise vegetables, and hosued a small mock jungle to help create oxygen.

the lights were mostly off, with two flickering. it was an unnerving sight, like a scene out of a horror movie. death was in ther air, the vegetation created ominous shadows and there was a stench. very carefully, moving with a snails pace they moved past the garden and reached the small forest. Otang got his gun ready, ther rest readied their own.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Drenton looking over his shoulder, saw Donut sprinting across to sandy dunes. And then he saw what was causeing the unfimiliar scent. A tall figure, covered in armour. A strange tube on it's shoulder, and sharp stream-lined mask.

It was Yautja.

Drenton, looking back to were he had seen the humans, and back to Donut. He needed to Help her, his Alpha. But she had not given him orders to t her. What if she wanted him to find AVPFREAK? Suddenly, conflict of interest waged war in his enhanced brain. Then, he decided to run toward Donut to help her...

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/RAH7/Drenton.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Donut was still standing at the exit of the hive, when her brother Drenton went back inside, he seemed to have went back to the queens chamber.

Donut turned away from the exit, torrents of wind blew accross the landscape, smothering the exit floors of the hive with sand and dirt. Donut kicked away at the sand and went deeper inside the hive, she headed towards the queens chamber. There as she thought, was Drenton, he was sitting next close to the Queen. "Drenton, did you see where AVPFREAK went? he seemed to have wondered off while i wasnt looking.." Donut asked, somewhat worried because she knew the time grew near when she would have to fight, and when her group was to be ready. "No, i'm sorry, i havent seen him since i went back inside, perhaps he is outside?" Drenton suggested. Donut nodded and turned back, she walked outside of the hive and peered accross the landscape, trying to spot any sign of AVPFREAK, but instead she saw something else. There were 2 small shadows beyond a crevice, one seemed like a xenomorph, but the other shadow...

awful memories came to Donut as she remembered this creature from many years ago, one of its kind had killed her, and now it was fighting one of her own, she would not stand for this. Donut began to sprint towards the fight, dust and wind blew at her body, bits of dirt irritated her as she flew by. She was almost there untill...

(my last post untill like 4:00 US eastern time cause i'm at school)

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Awakening

A shape moved in the gloom. Small hisses, clicks and growls. Suddenly, a loud screech, and Drentons head rushed up. He had caught a a familiar scent, and a not-so familiar scent. He arose from his crevice, and looked around. He saw the bloody wreck of a civilian, and hissed aprovingly.

Drenton crawls onto the wall, and creeps into the queens chamber, to see te Queen just as he had remembered her. He had to stop his robotic manibles from clicking with pure joy. He instead, drooled in an almost ecstatic way. He left the chamber humbly.

He entered the resting chamber again, and looked around to see if he could spot any familiar domes, indented skulls, or abnormalities, such as Donuts two tails. He saw that every one was in the places they were in before he, Drenton, had finally started hibernating. Only, there was a large patch of uninhabitated gunk. He realized that Katam, and a few others must have all ready awoken. And an opened egg. CuteFaceHugger must have allready clambered out of his egg, dispite there being no uninfested hosts avalible

What is out there?

Drenton huddled close to Donut, and tought he heard the unmistakable sound of boots, armour, and chatter. He whispered to Donut to hold her location, whilst he burrowed his way up to higher ground to see what was going on.

After a while, he had dug his way to the top of a small hill. Overseeing the session of Marines, laughing, insulting each other, and maging vulgare joke, he then lept into the hole that was his tunnel, and reported to Donut what he had seen.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/RAH7/Drenton.jpg

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

slayer checked his gps
his drop pod had landed about 5 miles from his current position

he was lost

he looked up at the piller.
then at the balatu clanship dissapearing into the distance.

"why wasnt it in orbit..." thought slayer

he started to walk
he was following the trail of smoke his pod had left in the air

about 2 hours later he found it
he ripped open what was left of the door and reached inside, pulling out his combistick and spear gun
"finally." he said out loud

************************************************************************************************
shadow warrior slow down lol
make longer posts
Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon

Shadow warrior Hunts now fpr his prey in new Hive seek alien for mark of warrior later on groop aliens hit with plascaster and take alien skull now Shadow warrior is now young blooden.and take trophy is alien head

Slowing to a walk, HiD scanned the area. The blowing sand made seeinthing past 2 metres near impossible. A satisfying 'schink' sounded as HiD extended his wristblades. He had started to pass human and alien corpses now, 'must be closer to the human compund then I thought' he said under his breath. 'damn sand'. Proceeding onwards, wary now, HiD searched for a target.

This space for lease

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Kidd finished setting up the Sentry Guns on his side, but it was a little too late for that the Marine where already bein attack as soon as they got on this rock. Kidd ready his rifle and fired it steadly, making each bullet count for each monster. He looked to his left after killing a monster in the distants, and saw Karrigan on the ground, is she dead or knocked out, he couldn't tell, but he saw a wound on her shoulder but that couldn't kill a soldier unless it puntured the heart. Kidd didn't care, in his old training, he would leave no fallen comrade behind, so he ran to the soldier on the ground and knelt beside. He put his hand on her neck try to feel a pulse, he did but faintly. Kidd shook her awake but she seem like she was drugged.

Kerrigan was drifting in and out of concinces, but she could make out the outline a something that his over her. It was a soldier inclad in desert camo from his boots to his helmet, he wore goggles to keep the sand out of his eyes and he wears a sturdy middle weight body armor that allows free movement for his arms and head, but it retricts some movement for him to bend or to crouch down. Around his belt there we many bags of ammo and other important gadgets for the mission, such as the Military flashlight that only gives off red light, his radio that he keeps by his side but also run up under his armor to his head under the helmet to fit like a headset with a microphone, on his armor there is a gernade pouch that holds only to gernades and then another on his belt, also houses two gernades, and last but not least, a hand gun hoisted onto his leg for easy access. Karrigan closed her eyes and goes unconcinces.

Kidd put his gun down and picks her up and place her on his shoulder, and then reaches for his gun. He held her boot and hand together around his chest and darted towards to tent. Kidd maybe a 6 ft 2 build, but holding rifle that is capable of shooting a singel shot, three round burst or at full auto, is too much to aim on one arm.

The storm blew harder, effecting his vision to see far but also, it covered Karrigan's wound with sand which burns like hell because of some salt in the ground. Even though the googles help to protect the eyes from the sand, it won't help with the heat sensors he needed to locate the others because of the heat from the sand that is blowing around them. Kidd kept walking the same direction that he ran from to get Karrigan and found a tent. He ran over to it and placed her near it. He covered her wound with some dressings and called over the radio. " Sir, I found Karrigan, she looks bad but I think she can still fight, I need a medic over in my position at." Kidd looked at his Navcom to find out his location and told him over the radio where they were. Just then, a spear shot through the air and passed both he and Karrigan. Kidd looked up and thought it was a stray shot to was aiming for a marine some distance away ... or was it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Donut continued to sprint accross the land towards the fight, another smell caught her attention and she looked behind her, it was Drenton speeding towards her. Donut slowed her pace and Drenton was able to catch up, but she did not stop running. "Drenton! we need to help him! i think its Katam!" Donut yelled amongst the shouts and screaches of the fight and the thundering sound of the wind.

Donut and Drenton finally got to the fight, Katam was fightinautja, the one creature Donut detested. It was unknown who was winning the fight, it was almost evenly matched, Katam seemed to pay little heed that Donut and Drenton were there. Donut approached the battle, ready to jump in untill Katam screamed an order, "NO, this is my fight, you two still need to find AVPFREAK, dont worry about me i can handle this infidel!" Katam never looked away from his enemy, both were fierce and angry, any attention that drifted away from either of the two would lead to a painful death. Donut stopped in her tracks when Katam blew out the order, she stared at the dueling couple, then to Drenton, "Come on, we have to find AVPFREAK." Drenton hesitated but then agreed.

As they ran from the fight Donut looked behind her, Katam and the creature were still fighting, but she knew she could not help him. Drenton and she continued accross the sandy dunes and crevices of the canyon, searching for any sign of AVPFREAK.

(ok hehe this is the last post till 4, i had a lil time left so i decided to post :3)

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Shadow warrior jump from roof top on grond and run 5km TO dark cave Hunt for prey scan all vision mods for alien to battle.15mins later in dark caves Hunting for prey.Shadow arm with combat staff and cloakel in dark caves

Katams tail tighted round the pipe and with a hard pull the pipe fell of the roof to the ground making a loud niose.TDn turned and attepted to shoot again yet nothing came from his gun.

Katam saw this as his chance and pounced stragith ontop of TDN clawed his armour then it came to Katam.

Katam pounced back off of TDn and slowly made his way to his new attacking point.Katam had a great idea for a new and deadly attack.

Katam extended his inner jaw and grabed it and tore it out of his own mouth.Katams bite was now realy deadly as he let out a loud cry while riping it out.

Katams bite would now do acid damage along with the bite mark.If TDN was to be bitten on the flesh the acid may go into his flech would and melt nerves and joints slowly kiling him like poison.

TDN must watch now.one wrong move from eather one of these two would face in death.

Katam now had two uses for his mouth now to bite and spit acid his saliver had now become acidic giveing Katam a far range advantage with his acidnow...

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hicks fled from the battleground, as the smoke & debris cleared, the menacing figure of Stalker still stood, shards of shrapnel merely bouncing off his armour. Hicks stopped, turning to see the damage he had caused, Stalker had dissapered. Suddenly, a scream of pain pierced the air. Hicks dropped to the ground, blood pouring from his body. He looked down......at the bloody stump that was once his arm. A humming sound echoed throughout the air as Stalker reached out, catching his shuriken on it's return flight. Hicks groaned in pain, falling to the ground he quickly pulled out a first-aid kit to try & stop the bleeding. Stalker advanced, his wristblades drawn, the tips still seared from an earlier encounter with a xenomorph.

Hicks managed to pull himself to his feet, attempting to hobble off, Stalker snarled at the wounded marine, wrenching the combat knife from his shoulder blade, he threw it to Hicks, it was covered in flourescent green blood. The hunter's knuckles cracked as he advanced on his helpless prey. Hicks was bleeding on the ground, he managed a gasp as Stalker's massive hand clamped around his throat, lifting him clean off the ground. Stalker rasied his arm, preparing to drive his wristblades deep into the human's chest. Suddenly, gunfire rang out, Hicks' fellow marines had come to his aid. Stalker knew that was not the time to finish this "We will meet again.....& nextime, you shall not be so fortunate", releasing his grip on Hicks, Stalker cloaked, scooping up his mask from the ground & seemingly dissapering into thin air. Suddenly, he recieved a comm transmission from the doctor, he was nearby.....

stalker.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Navy steped into his drop pod, it slowly closed as he prepared him self. He grabed onto two handles.
*beep beep beep* *silence*
The Pod dropped at great speed while Navy was holding onto the handles tightly. on the way down constant beeping could be heard from the pod,
*beep beep beep*
Navy said to him self,
"This is it, The hunt has begun"

Navyspaz can feel his dropship land.He can hear a feirce noise out side and prepares a combistick, he boots the dropship door open and sees a sand storm.He puts his Combistick away and steps out of his dropship.He scans the area for any life signs but nothing, he can see a hugh outline of some kind of canyon, apart from that he can not see much else he wonders where he is

fellow clan member will be and starts to track them down while he think over and over of what his mission is he keeps replaying in his head him holding up and great skull of an alien oponent and he grins to himself.
He roars,
"The hunt has begun !"

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules