Who do you like better: Xenomorphs, Yautjas, Humans or Hybrids?

DarkSerpentine, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

All time favorties are Xenomorphs, second are the Yautja, third Hybrids and lastly Humans. You humies are ok though.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

HUMANS ALL THE WAY!

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Preds, cause they are the kewlest.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

To make the picture complete

The Aliens ! cause they eventually own every race at survival & evolution & they are just epic

Mebber, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Humans are my odds-on favorite. They and their money.

Kidd, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Humans here.
After all, they are the spieces who fight for their survival. Starship Troopers, Aliens, Halo, and the like.
They are also the one with the most armor designs, high-tech weaponry, and some hardcore vehicles... Although some do look fugly.

Overall, Humans are the most well balanced Race in the Galaxy. There is no world that you can find that don't have a single human-being. Hoo-rah!

LadyDeathStriker, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

I like Predators because I like the whole idea of hunting for honor and trophies and plus if you’re a tough as nails human you get some respect from them. Unless your Weyland. Now I love hybrids because you never know what side we’re on or we’re allies or enemies. It can turn out either way. I like Xenomorphs because Xenomorphs are ultimate survivors and everything plus the Queens in my opinion are quite stunning. Humans are great and everything but Predators, Xenomorphs and hybrids are better.

Cetanu-655, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

i must agree with my clan mate. yautja all the way!
we have bad ass advanced armor, weapons, and tech, not to mention why are physically superior to most other creatures

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Aliens are my favorite because their the perfect creature for killing, acid blood, chestburster, sharp tail and claws, extendable other mouth and the ability to work together like ants. They can pretty much kill everthing. Also they have no remorse no fear no mercy.

Rogue, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Predators are stronger and better than humans of course. Second are the hybrids they can either be as strong as Predator or a silent and sneaky as a Xenomorph. Third the Xenomorphs are intelligent and great at what they do but I still say Preds are #1. Lastly we come to the humans who have proven that they can prevail over both Xenomorphs, Predators and hybrids but still Predators are better that the humans.

hish, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

predators by a long shot they have all the weapons that would make master chief sulk for a day or two. next the Xenomorphs they don't need any weapons not to mention that there black so they blend in just fine with the shadows.then the hybrids because they may be powerful but they just don't have the stealth (or speed) predators and Xenomorphs have and last the humans there tech is okay but there stealth is horrible and thats my avp/avpr "food chain"

predatorgirl, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

predators all the way there so cool with the hunting
and honor the weponds and there planet

Demise, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Predators! They have extremely advanced technology, have well, superhuman strength and is extremely stealthy. They also are very strict about their code of honor. That is what makes them awesome!

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

I'm not sure what's meant by "better." I think the Preds are cooler, but the Xenos are much more effective movie monsters.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

I like Koreans.

pdmljc, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

anyone who does not agree xenomorphs are the most deadly and most highly adapted out of the lot has not taken all points into concideration. here they are, and i hope after readiong this some of you predator fans will change your minds-
xenomorphs, piercing second jaw that shoots out at light speed and can tear a hole through your skull. nearly all appendages are sharp and the prehensile tail can slice through flesh and metal. able to adapt to any environment by mimicking its' hosts dna. acid blood for self-defence that means if you are in a position to kill it, you risk death yourself. a deadly larval stage that latches onto your face and implants an embryo that will errupt from your chest after getting nutrients from eating the food in your intestines and grows to adult size in a matter of hours. are a perfectly synchronised hive-mind. are incredibly fast and stealthy. know where you are at all times even with no eyes. their only weak point is their stupidity and predictability.
predators- have no natural defence whatsoever. they aren't nearly as strong as xenomorphs without their suits and like to hide behind a cloak of invisibility like cowards. infact, predators are cowards who chicken out of a fight and kill everything if they don't win.they say they fight for honour and respect, when infact what they fight for is their own self esteem and what they have is fear, an artificial kind of respect that means everybody hates them.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

There are a couple of points that confuse me here.

One of them is why anyone would bother making this topic, because if you look at what species a person has chosen that should answer the question.

The second is why you would bother resurrecting this topic.

But it's not spam and it is on-topic so I'm going to leave it.

For the record, Xenomorphs are my favourite, they're so inhuman yet still very human at the same time.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

This has been done a number of times but Xenomorphs

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

xenomorph cuase surviving is impossible with them.