Gaunt, Yautja, 15 years ago

I found this site when I was just looking for AVP2 sites, I found this site and it looked pretty good and I joined as soon as I could, It was a very good desition but I still don't know most of you(only Voltage3000 and x_Saysell).

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Welcome then Gaunt,

I like the idea of having a chestburster running around.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well yea, but he has to grow eventually, right? So does that mean that in an RPG he can grow in whatever kind of alien he wants if he starts as chestburster?

alien-drone, Yautja, 15 years ago

i found this site about two years ago when i typed in alien vs predator 2 in google and this site came on and it looked good so i joined

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

I was either in basic school or high school, didn't own a computer back then. So I searched information through the library's net, got on this site, and had to invent a name in few minutes ('cos the shift lasts only 30 mins) and 'cos I couldn't figure out any nice one, I just took the "predator" word and added the female -ess ending to it, like in waitress lol And I remember how DAMN worried I was that I would get attacked 'cos it's not proper English word (or so I thought). My English sucked back then, even more than now...

tawganator, Yautja, 15 years ago

I remeber that I was looking for any info on a possible avp2 (at the time avp was only just out). So of course like so many do now I googled it. There were other sites but I picked this one and stuck with it ever since.

superxinyang, Yautja, 15 years ago

i figured out that if that is a alien vs predator movie, i think there might be a 2, and a website for it, so i just type the website out without searching for it at either yahoo or others.

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

Found it on related links from TheHunted site.

Figured it was cool and signed up, read rules.....became unnoobish...

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

I found it when I was looking for Info on both AVP movie and AVP2 game, but I didnt register until late 2006

Xenomorphbane, Yautja, 15 years ago

well, i normally RP on JvS (jedi VS sith) and i ended up wanting to RP AvP instead. so googled it, and this came up. unfortunantely, i haven't RP'd anything here yet because i guess i came in when all the stories had already started.....STILL WAITING FOR A NEW STORY LINE!!!! :P

donut, Yautja, 15 years ago

Whew... It was years ago, but I believe I found it using google.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Lol how tawgnator's sig fits with his last phrase:

"There were other sites but I picked this one and stuck with it ever since.
Welcome to my nightmare bitch!"

Waralien, Yautja, 15 years ago

I found this site about two years ago. Back then I went by the name of, of.....i forgot. Anyway that accout got locked awhile back. But I found it using google.

Jaxon, Yautja, 15 years ago

I found this website 2 months ago i thought about typing in some randomm things and i typed the alien vs predator2 movie AND it came up with this it was weird LOL

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Man, this brings back some memories. I signed up years ago as Darkblade_Alien. This was when I was a prepubescent kid, so I was an absolute n00b. I kept trying to get into the hive. Then one day an update rendered my account screwed, so I left the site. Didnt realize you had to get P to activate yer account.

Tried again a coupla years later, as Darkblade_Bug. Yáll probably remember me as that pushy guy who was determined to get into Alpha Draconis. Rest is history.

TDN, Yautja, 15 years ago

It started when the first AVP movie came out and I was getting into the Alien and Predator franchise. I was going around searching for sites with info on the movie and games. That's when I got linked from another site to this one.

At first I couldn't decide to join either Alien or Predator as I liked them both. So I kind of thought, hey we don't have a Marine clan around (and I always considered them to be an important side) and got some people together.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

That's actually a great way to be thinking. Many Alien/Predator fans belittle the humans because they think of them to be pathetic in comparison to the main two species of the franchise.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

with good reason, playing the demo of AVP@ revals that playing as a pred you feel invicble and like to sneak kill everything and one and like th epic battle against the alien, same goes for the Xeneomorph, and you laugh at how you died or think up a new stragey or just get pissed off, but when your human your shitting your self looking at every nook and cranny on the screen and fire wildly at the first thing that you see until you start to calm down and get into it the same way.

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

lets just say no one obseeses about films like me

Cloaked_Hunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

I think it was when i watched avp then just started looking for things like pic's and looking at the masks on ebay and stuff. Then i came across the site and started to talk to people, everyone was cool so i joined balatu GO BALATU!!