How did everyone find this site?

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 15 years ago

I remember that there was a topic about this years ago...so I thought I'd give it a try again :P

How did everyone first discover alien vs predator 2.com?

For me, the movies just left so many unanswered questions. I decided I needed to find out as much about the avp universe as I could. This site came up in a google search and the encyclopedia section came in quite handy XD From there it was just a matter of time till I signed up for the boards.

Incidentally, this was one of the first sites I ever signed up for, so "Xeno_Slayer" became my user name for pretty much everything from then on.

Dragon, Yautja, 15 years ago

Shadowatching gave me the link, I wanted to find a better place to Rp and fine friends.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Found it in during a 'google search'. I was a little kid, I believe I first saw the site, but was able to join due to the fact that I didn't have an e-mail address. The site gave me the ambition to sign up for a hotmail account and the rest is history.

Man...That was a long time ago, like eight or nine years, give or take. My original user name was P R E D A T O R, simply because I thought the first predator movie was so kick ass.

LOL i remember you from back then!
i was wondering if that was you or not.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Hehe, yep I was noobin' it up back then.

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

We were all noobs, but this place brought us closer together and become unnoobs.

I just Yahooed this place, I don't think there is such a word as Yahooed, but thats how i searched it. I was looking up information of predators for another place that i was rping at. Noobing it then too, there. Anyway, I saw this link and 3 months later i signed in, asked a few questions. And stayed for I forgot how long, shouldn't there be a start date some where?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

A friend brought me here. I'd never been on any forums before this one, because i just hate forums. But it was that period when we were so obsessed with AvP that we actually finished it, like, all of it. The normal one, without saves. The facehuggers still scare me too much to try it again.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Honestly, I don't remember. I know I found it when I was a kid, perhaps 10 years or so, so that'd have been 6 years ago. Odd, that'd have been before the movie was released...

...Odd...

Kidd, Yautja, 15 years ago

I found this site through my brother, Swiftspear.
He became so addicted to the Predator movies after playing Predator: Concrete Jungle that he had to satisfy his thirst for knowledge about the race by typing anything and everything about Predators to AVP.
I joined the site after he told me that there is a human military group here, because he knows how much I love the Armed Forces of the world.
So yea, that's my beginning and pretty much Swiftspear's as well.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 15 years ago

foudn it back in 2005

I don't remember the year I found it. But, I do see one thing in common. We all have a thirst for knowledge either in Yautja, xeno's and military.

no i actually was lookign up helmet designs of predator and found out the rpg based game and first time played an rpg was on here

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

My sister was actually a member here a long time ago along with Killswitch, Donut and Cory (or the Wolf, his most recent name). I also got along with Stalker and Dave. Sadly everyone of them but Donut and maybe Stalker don't visit the site anymore. I think I also met Vevlaa on aLp rather on here.

Back then I was an aspiring graphic designer and little immature back then. Although it's a shame to admit, one of the many reason I joined the Shadow Serpents was because my sister was already in the Hive. But I'm glad I joined the SS and will never regret it.

who was your sister?

stalker still comes but hes really busy i message him once a week to yell at him to not do cocaine

thats good.

donut, Yautja, 15 years ago

Frozenalien was Bloo's sister. Man I miss her alot. Bloo, send her my regards, and some hugs!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Heh, sure thing Donut.

TRUE i had no idea.
corr and i were good friends back in the day. i talked to frozen on msn through him a few times. (those three way convos)

you should try and get her to come back, the hive looks like its in need of members :P

I know i haven't regretted the clan I am in.
But, has anyone regretted their decision?

Lucifer, Yautja, 15 years ago

my god ... its ben a loooooooong time ... but i was just googling up some alienvspredator comics and poked in here back in the day like 5 or 6 years ago ... was named alien worior back then and helped start up shadow serpents as its second in command back when ash was still here ..... them where the good days lol