Aliens: Colonial Marines confirmed

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

It has just been officially confirmed by Game Informer that the new Alien FPS will be titled Aliens: Colonial Marines. Some may remember that this was actually a squad-based shooter in development for the PS2 several years ago. It seems like they've re-vamped the project for release on the next-gen systems. What are everyone's thoughts on this?

Venom, Yautja, 16 years ago

My thoughts are.. WOOT!

But seriously, i reckon the game could have potential, if they try to give it an eerie and thriller genre it could really hit off. They could have a long marine canpaign and a shirt alien one, therefore multiplayer could make sense. Unless they just make it Marines versus Corperates like in AvP2.

But hey this will denfinatly be a game which will be on my shelf, probably for my PS3 and my future XBOX 360 ELITE.

alien-drone, Yautja, 16 years ago

i think that is an awesome idea the graphics would look way cool on the PS3

02121992, Yautja, 16 years ago

This sounds AWESOME!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

If done right, this could be scary as hell. I egarly await it:)

it would probably be on PS3 and Xbox 360. so yeah i agree with alien drone.(sorry if i misspelled your name)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

If this is anything like AvP2 singleplayer, I might have to play with the lights on. The AvP2 demo scarred the piss out of me., and this is going to have ultra-realistic graphics and sound.

FireHunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

Definitely going to be on my shelf, Hopefully you can be an alien

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

It's sure to have Aliens vs. Marines in multiplayer, since it wouldn't make alot of sense to have an Alien game with a bunch of soldiers running around shooting each other.

If they could pull that idea off right...I think all my other games would be staying on the shelf for a long, long time.

At least you can that game,because i can't. i don't have an xbox 360 or a ps3.

xenotaris, Yautja, 16 years ago

Im for the X-Box 360, this game would better for the 360 IMO. (Xenomorph Hiss)

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

Ya my friend let me borrow the magazine and WOW, freaking awsome. gonna try to be the first in the U.S. to get it =)

good luck with that.

Secret_Hero, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well, my thoughts is: Excited and ready to kick some Alien ass. I'm glad they decided to continue Alien:Colonial Marines. Cause, it would be awesome if the game were released than not to be released.

yeah,didn't the same thing happen to twilight princess?