Advancement in Life

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Hullo People!I'm here to report to you people that I just earned my GED. All my scores were above average, so yea, I earned it.

Earning my GED has just openned alot more career paths for me too, and because of that, I will be going to look for some Recruiting Centers to put my papers in, so I can be able to go to college.

Anyway, I thought I could share my achievement to everyone. Good day!

predatoress, Human, 15 years ago

Congrats. Had to check wikipedia to see wtf is GED test lol Sounds complicated to do series of tests even it's prolly basically the same that when we do our final examination in English, Finnish, Swedish, Science (includes also religion, psychology, philosophy etc. not just natural science) and Math in our Gymnasium school. Who would've known our Kidd is so smart << jk lol But good luck of seeking place of continueing your studies if you're gonna do that.

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

Well congratulations. Make sure you also let other people know that the USA is actually a communist country.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 15 years ago

congrats mate.

Peterson, Human, 15 years ago

congrats bro!

black_warrior, Human, 15 years ago

Congrats Kidd, good to see your getting ahead.

alien-drone, Human, 15 years ago

congrats

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Whew, good on ya mate! That's the tough part over, now to relax with the knowledge that you won.

nikkie_murray, Human, 15 years ago

Congrats

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

*HUGS KIDD AND SAYS IN A HEAVY RUSSIAN VOICE,"YOU DID WELL!"*

Hunter_Predator, Human, 15 years ago

Congratulations

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

i would like to hear someone say "you did well" in a so-called "heavy russian voice" because i have no idea how that sounds, please?