A Youngster's Decision

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Not proving my worth here one bit so I am going to resign my position as leader of Alpha Draconis.
What reasons? I am inactive and also I am tired of leading. So, to help me out and hopefully the clan too, I'm handing the position to Peterson.

To tell everyone the truth, my life has become way too important for me and that I need to live it. I am one step away from getting my GED and another step away from going to college. So yea, you might see me here more less often from here on out. That is all.

black_warrior, Human, 15 years ago

Sorry to hear that your leaving Kidd, but glad that things are going well for you. If or When you come back around Ill still be here. If your not fully leaving then Everything i said still goes.

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

you know me, Talk to me when you can KIdd. And GO GET EMILY....DAMN IT

-hugs- Your the only one that I cared about besides your brother,but you do need to see him sometimes too...

I shall spank you later =laughs at the inside joke=

lilwrek, Human, 15 years ago

soz to hear you are leaving. good luck.

PREDATORv2, Human, 15 years ago

Hope you get everything sorted out, a buddy of mine went through the same deal, failed the required finals and had to get the credits through a GED. Good luck to you also Peterson.

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

i don't care... i stopped caring when DD left. So good luck with whatever you're going to do and are doing and everything else as long as you're not going to harm anyone i love. :*

FireHunter, Human, 15 years ago

wow, two years i've been here, ever since my noobish post in that RPG, falling star or something, to now, where i am congratulating you for a mature, yet not so good decision.

*gasp* shadow, i believe you forgot someone*glares*

The-Wolf, Human, 15 years ago

Good luck man.

alien-drone, Human, 15 years ago

good luck

-Bloo-, Human, 15 years ago

Hope everything turns out alright in the end. Good luck.

ScarredShadow, Human, 15 years ago

Well Kidd I havent been on as much as well. I wish you luck in your future and I am glad to hear that everything is going well for you. Good luck!

Waralien, Human, 15 years ago

Best of luck Kidd

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

yeah sad to see you go kidd,but yeah your right youve only ot 1 shot at life and you may aswell make the ost of it.thanks and goodluck.

Stalker, Human, 15 years ago

You're finally joining the rest of us old codgers in retirement eh?

predatoress, Human, 15 years ago

Good luck with the college, Kiddy. I'll be your science teacher<

Peterson, Human, 15 years ago

Thank you Captain! i will take the position and will not let you down! Sam-Jack-Dun is now my Full Executive Officer and I trust him to be just as much as one for me as he was to Kidd. Although Kidd i am sad to see you leaving i guess there is always MSN so until next time Sir. i Saulte you!

Also when you get the chance unless a Mod can do it for me. I need you to Set my rank as Clan Leader. It says i cannot set my rank that high. So whoever can do that i will be much apreceitated. Thanks.

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Thank you everyone, for wishing me luck, although I am really going to need it when I am in college.

Stalker, heh, I think I can truely say that I am joining the club of veterans in this site, all because I am tired.

Peterson, no can do. Praetorian is the only one who can give you the rank of Clan Leader to AD. How I know? I tried to give the clan to you but failed miserably, so, good luck on waiting for Praetorian...

Peterson, Human, 15 years ago

GAWD DAMNIT! alright thanks anyways Kidd

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Tell me you are joking.

Right now. This is not funny.

Would someone please inform me as to wether or not this is jest, or Kiddo really placed Peterson in charge? Because frankly, my mind is having trouble processing that thought.

The kid can barely spell marine, let alone be a responsible leader for the only marine clan on this site. I am very unimpressed.

666, Human, 15 years ago

I'm wishing you the best of luck!!!

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 15 years ago

dam Im a month late...good luck kidd and go kick some ass out of the tests.