DarkLioness, Yautja, 7 years ago

Bed rest sucks, that's all I'm saying.

tawganator, Yautja, 7 years ago

Literally the worst time to come in and mention beds and sucking.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 7 years ago

My safety phrase is "please discontinue, there is a dick in my throat."

Deathdrop, Yautja, 7 years ago

"If you're not poking my colon, thrust harder."

-Bloo-, Yautja, 7 years ago

If I could change my name to anything, it would either be Bigboned Bananahammock or Richard Jakinov.

Guys I saw Bloo on Steam today, it was great. Also he had neither of those names.

Not yet, anyway.

I'm so bad at online communication. If you guys see me on Skype or Facebook or Steam or whatever and I'm on but I'm not on, that's because I'm severely incapable of multitasking and I'm scared I'm gonna end up talking to you guys for hours on end without accomplishing anything else I was supposed to be doing. And I could probably just tell that to you guys in the moment, but again, I'm super bad at online communication.

I'm suspecting there's also some deeper issue that I'm aggressively suppressing or unwilling to face and admit, but I'm gonna leave it at my shit multitasking skills.

Anyway, you should all join the RPG.

Edit: OH YEAH, Deadpool was awesome. Saw it twice. Waaaay better than the trailers suggested. I mean some of the trailer's humor was still there (particularly in the entire intro scene up to "DID I LEAVE THE STOVE ON HAR HAR") but everything they didn't show in the trailer was fantastic. And Morena Baccarin is fine as hell.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 7 years ago

what I'm pick up is that you should spend all your time with us online so you'll finish nothing

394104.gif

^ I was gonna make the obvious joke of "thats what mah genits looks like after a fap session," but I like to pretend I'm better than that.

I'm not, though.

That's my dick after I plow all of your mothers.

^ You never, ever disappoint, Bloo.

tawganator, Yautja, 7 years ago

Is that a fucking water bear or is real life not scary enough?

Wait a minute are you saying my mother is like a field.

I think "plow" is my all-time favorite euphemism for fucking.

Mebber, Yautja, 7 years ago

Whatever the topic is, this always ends up with sex jokes.

@Tawg: that's not a water bear, that's my dick after I plow all your mothers

@DW: Y....yes.

@DD: One of my favorites is "Girl I wish you were my taxes so I could fuck you up the ass"

I love to say that to taxis and then watch them be confused.

the_doctor, Yautja, 7 years ago

Hate to come back just to self promote but I'm planning on actually sticking around this time. So much has changed...I feel so old. Anyway I've just started a YouTube channel if you guys wanna check it out. It's just basically me and my mates talking shit about films. I'm gonna be getting to Alien 3 and Predator 2 soon enough to viciously defend them as I always have.

Anyhow if you want to hear my sultry tones the first ep is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlmSK7Yc1Jc

After sitting through Age of Ultron last year, I just stopped caring about the MCU... but Civil War, Daredevil, and Jessica Jones changed my mind. I'm really impressed; they're very well done pieces of work, superhero or otherwise. I wish Marvel's films were like the Netflix shows. I understand why they aren't and probably can't be, but god the Netflix shows are so good at balancing humor and drama--something Ultron was complete shit at and something the DCEU films are even worse at.

@Doc: Oops, I should have checked this thread first. I'll definitely take a look sometime. And welcome back. Aside from the Youtube channel, how's things been for you?

Edit: "I'm gonna be getting to Alien 3 and Predator 2 soon enough to viciously defend them"

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen season 2 of Daredevil? It was pretty stupid. Season 1 was amazing, almost high budget British TV. But season 2 was uh... Well I wouldn't recommend it to myself.